News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Senior Oil Wrestling Championship Title Defense - Carolann vs Mudvixen

• 85 Replies

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
Re: Senior Oil Wrestling Championship Title Defense - Carolann vs Mudvixen
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2024, 07:18:00 PM »
I cant help but smile at Carolann antics with the crowd, so i watch on and smile, " Yeah Carolann you really know how to work that crowd honey "  ...Carolann slithers her way to the centre of the oil pit  and as she does so i turn on my knees and play carolann at her own game by pointing to a lady in the crowd, " please help me with my bikini top"  the woman makes her way over and i ask her to undo the clip at the back, then i thank her and take off my bikini top..I then smiles wickedly and throw my top at Carolann, she curses me which i thought wasnt very lady like but i then know ive annoyed her and slide towards her in the oil......Both of us raise up, breasts swinging as  we clasp hands and i lean in to her , my breasts pressing against hers......x.x

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2024, 07:37:28 PM »
We have both energized the crowd and the alcohol is flowing!  The pleasantries are over...time to oil wrestle!  We both get down on our knees our bodies covered in baby oil. We slide sensually towards each other...our nipples erect. Mudvixen raises her hands inviting me to lock up. I gladly do so and she pulls me right in pressing her breasts against mine. I lean over and I give her a kiss " ready to be KO'ed"...then gently bite her lower lips.  XXX

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2024, 07:45:52 PM »
" You sexy bitch " a little shocked at Carolann tactic but loving it as my nipples harden instantly ..We push against each other , my charms pressing in to hers  as i slowly slide my breasts from side to side over hers and as she bites my lip i can feel her warm breath against my skin, mmmmm ...I then press harder against her and leaning in i lick her face and wrestle her down in to the oil pit..Instantly i try and throw my right leg over her , trying to get on top but the oil is slippery ..She then tries to slide away but i grab her right ankle and pull her back to me and then just flop on top of her, my big breasts splashing down on top of hers....xx

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2024, 07:58:56 PM »
 She counters my advances with her own and before I know it she powers me down in the pit. I realize very quickly that Mudvixen is well prepared for this match.  I try to slide away but she grabs my right ankle and flops down her entire body on top of mine. Using my free arms I push backward trying to slide out underneath her. "been practicing I see". Twisting...bucking trying to get free from her ...XXXX

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2024, 08:01:25 PM »
Carolann, bucks and thrusts beneath me trying to get me off her, but i spread my body out and grabbing her wrists i pin them down above her head..i then slowly rub my breasts from side to side over hers, " like that Carolann honey"?

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2024, 08:11:18 PM »
Mudvixen's early dominance captivates the audience. She grabs my arms - I try to fight her off but I can't match her power and she pins my arms backwards over my head. then proceeds to dangle her breasts side to side on my face. I am already panting...my mouth open....trying to keep my emotions in check  XXX

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2024, 01:32:07 AM »
My ending would be like this.  Carolann would dominate Ms Mud. First she would flatten Mudvixen’s inferior tits with her far superior one’s , then she would wrap those sexy legs around Mudvixen’s midsection and squeeze the life out of her. As Mudvixen nears blacking out, Carolann will quickly straddle her, work her way up over Mudvixen’s face, slide her bikini bottoms to one side and plant her sweet pussy on Mudvixen’s face until she passes out… Speex

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2024, 01:36:11 AM »
I hear yelling and screaming which tells me Mudvixen made her grand entrance. I walk out of my dressing room making my way to the oil pit. I see her working the crowd, teasing them the crowd yelling "get them out get them out". I wave to the crowd... . I stare at Mudvixen..."this is how you do it"   XXXXX

Why Carolann, what pretty breasts you have, guess Mudvixen will get an up close view of those magnificent mammeries

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2024, 03:40:56 AM »
My ending would be like this.  Carolann would dominate Ms Mud. First she would flatten Mudvixen’s inferior tits with her far superior one’s , then she would wrap those sexy legs around Mudvixen’s midsection and squeeze the life out of her. As Mudvixen nears blacking out, Carolann will quickly straddle her, work her way up over Mudvixen’s face, slide her bikini bottoms to one side and plant her sweet pussy on Mudvixen’s face until she passes out… Speex

I hope your prediction is correct Speed!  LOL  XXX

Offline female wrestle fan

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2024, 07:20:45 AM »
This is the best of the best!  Should be close with two of the best going at it.  My vote is Mudvixen with a breast smother.
Give my compliments to General Hill.  Tell him the enemy's ammunition is just as wet as his and he will hold his position.
Stonewall Jackson at the Battle of Chantilly 1862.

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2024, 12:10:15 PM »
Im a Carolann fan but I get the feeling we might end up with a new champ here.

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2024, 07:15:17 PM »
Carolann is strong as she bucks and writhes beneath me, but her struggle is only turning me on more as i keep her hands pinned above her head and slowly run my breasts from side to side over hers...She is breathing deeply and seeming to be tiring and remembering her bite on my bottom lip at the start i lean in and return that favour smiling wickedly as i do so.." You taste so nice honey"  I know there is far far more to come from the champ  and im very aware the match could change at any second so i slowly, gently start to writhe and thrust my both in to hers,  as most of the crowd are now on there feet watching....x.x
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 07:39:22 PM by mudvixen »

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2024, 07:39:42 PM »
"What's gotten into you...what are you doing...get off me" !!!! It's very early in the match and I'm using up a lot of energy trying to escape from her grasp. I twist, buck to no avail..she has me immobilized. I have to save my energy so I decide to play possum...hoping she will let her guard down   XXXX

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2024, 08:07:10 PM »
The crowd on there feet as i run my tongue down Carolann neck and between her breasts as her body tenses up  which excites me..i then get bored with the sensual stuff and letting go of Carolanns pinned hands i grab her hair and give her head a good shake before pulling her face deep in to my cleavage to muffled moans...xx

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2024, 08:19:12 PM »
Mudvixen's sensual stuff has totally distracted me. She gives me a respite  for a short moment until she decides to pull my hair and shove my face in her massive breasts. I protest loudly but she has leverage and I can't knock her off me. The crowd is on it's feet encouraging her yelling her name as I try to withstand her very tactical assault  XXXX