News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Senior Oil Wrestling Championship Title Defense - Carolann vs Mudvixen

• 85 Replies

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
Re: Senior Oil Wrestling Championship Title Defense - Carolann vs Mudvixen
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2024, 08:59:27 PM »
There's a lot of pant up frustration on the part of Mudvixen. It's coming to a boil I'm afraid for Carolann   ;D

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2024, 01:04:54 AM »
Oh no!!! The people's champion is really getting dominated! Hate seeing Carol Ann take such a beating. Come on Carol Ann keep fighting you can turn this around. Get loose and get her!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2024, 06:55:56 PM »
Trying hard not to get to carried away by my good start and the crowds backing i know it can change in an instant , and as that thought goes through my head i pull Carolanns face deeper in to my breasts  and start rocking from side to side .....x.x

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2024, 07:25:50 PM »
Mudvixen is relentless  with her breasts.. I;m being suffocated  between her cleavage. IShe begins to rock them back and forth against my face. You can hear loud smacks resonating throughout the room. The crowd is going bersek seeing her dominating me. My face is sore...my mouth open..having a hard time breathing. I pull my head up to be closer to her breasts. Once I do I begin to lick them....  XXXXX

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2024, 07:49:41 PM »
Carolann resorts to the sexy tactics as she begins to lick my breasts  and of course i am loving her warm breath against my skin and moan as she does so, but i have to concentrate against her and grabbing her hair i pin her head to the oily ring floor and attempt to slide my body up over hers as i plan my next move......x.x

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2024, 08:04:52 PM »
. I lick  my lips which are covered with her scent and oil.  I hear Mudvixen moaning but my  advances have only a temporary  affect . She grabs my hair forcefully and shoves me down  pinning  my head to the oil pit floor.. I am momentarily stunned  I push up with my arms in an attempt to get back up on my knees  XXX

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2024, 03:37:42 AM »
Carolann rallies with a face sit pin for the win!  Nice job so far from both of you ladies. 

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2024, 06:32:09 PM »
Carolann struggles but i somehow muster the energy to keep her down as i slide my slippery oiled body over hers..I hold her head down by her hair and then sliding further up i face sit her to a loud raunchy roar from the crowd..Loving the position i am in and the appreciation of the crowd i pull Carolanns face deep in to my crotch by her hair .....x.x

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2024, 08:08:20 PM »
I am now in a position I never wanted to be in. My face trapped between her massive thighs while she's face siting me. I can't get loose!! I try pushing with my legs but I just keep slipping. I then try to lift my legs hoping to reach her head.  :'(  XXX
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 08:19:06 PM by Carolann »

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2024, 11:41:49 PM »
Very apparent one woman is just to big and too strong. This will not end well for one of them

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2024, 07:10:33 PM »
Carolann kicks and struggles beneath me as my bottom sits nicely on her breasts, " your tits honey make a nice comforter for my bum " I grab her hair and pull her face deep in to crotch and slowly thrust back and forth, the crowd are on there feet again...x.x.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2024, 07:19:40 PM »
Mudvixen is enjoying putting on a show for the crowd.  "No way your taking that belt from me bitch"!  She pulls me deep in her crotch...shutting me up. ..drooling between them. I begin to buck wildly using up a lot of energy in the process  XXX

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2024, 07:27:06 PM »
The more Carolann struggles the more the crowd are loving it as i give her head a good shake by her hair ...i then slowly slide down her body again with mine, my tits soooo close to her face again and so tempting to do another smother...x.x.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2024, 07:34:26 PM »
Mudvixen continues to be on top of me using her size and assets to wear me down. It is becoming very difficult to breathe but I continue to buck underneath her hoping to unseat her. Looking up all I can see are her oily charms dangling above me while she continue to pin me down  XXXX

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2024, 07:37:41 PM »
Carolann is slowly tiring and i can feel the fight in her draining fast, but i do like a good fight so i give her a little slap on the face and roll off her, " come on honey"   I get on all 4s and await Carolann showing me what she has......xx