News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Erin Lee vs Tatt_Cat_Lauren in a South Pacific Overwater Bungalow Catfight

• 73 Replies

Offline Aniella36

• 36 yr here to fight
Re: Erin Lee vs Tatt_Cat_Lauren in a South Pacific Overwater Bungalow Catfight
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2024, 08:06:47 PM »
Tattoo lady getting her ass beaten big time.
36 yr female here to fight.
Any type of fight. It doesn’t matter
I don’t wrestle
5’7 140lbs  toned and in great physical shape

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2024, 08:52:10 PM »
Tattoo lady getting her ass beaten big time.

Maybe right now but that's not stopping me from fighting back and kicking ass!

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2024, 09:36:16 AM »
Bending over the bed, feeling more than a lil happy with myself with my quick removal of the skank who was trying to squat in MY bungalow. Doesn't take long to empty my suitcase but all of a sudden i hear a slight creak of the floorboards. I go to straighten up and look round, but just as i start to do this i feel a hand in my hair, my head is viciously yanked backwards. My brain can't get to grips with what is happening and who is doing it. No way that walking advertising board could have got out of the water and back here yet...or is there?

I stagger backwards, my arms windmilling as i try and keep my balance, i'm certainly not in control of this situation though. My feet shuffle and then i hear your voice.."Shouldn't turn your back bitch"
My eyes go wide as i realise it is you and the perilous situation i am in. You then stop forcing my head back and wrench it in against your side aiming to drive it into the wall...i know this cos you tell me.

Shocked by the turn of events as i am i'm not about to just be a patsy, you do what you intend to and i'll be under your control for what remains of our fight. I try and curl my toes to prevent you dragging me forwards, that ain't gonna work though so i quickly lift my right foot and look to slam my heel down on the instep of your left foot also trying to get the fingers of my right hand up into your left armpit as i try and dig my nails into the nerves that run through that area...

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2024, 04:23:44 PM »
This is cool :)
Just like the water when Lauren ends up sinking in it!!! xx
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline Charlene

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2024, 05:20:39 PM »
This is such a great matchup, and I'm voting that Erin will take this tatted up MILF down in a wild catfight!

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2024, 06:24:04 PM »
I grin in satisfaction hearing your squeals of pain from my yanking on your rat's nest hair. If you think that hurts just wait till your empty head says hello to the hard wall! Your arms wave pathetically and you dig your toes into the thick carpet to slam on the brakes and stop us. I grit my teeth and pull with even more force. “Nice try Posh!” I hiss as we get closer … closer …

In my mind I can almost hear the sweet sounding thwap of your noggin hitting that wall. Any second now … But suddenly your bare heel smashes down on my left instep stopping me in my tracks and making me cry out. I lift my foot off the floor and wiggle my toes wincing from the pain. I still have a tight grip on your mop but now your claws start digging my armpit.

Damn! Erin the walking talking mannequin is tougher than I thought. Fine, she wants a fight, she’s got one. Refusing to release your hair no matter how hard your nails dig into my armpit I fight through the stinging pain. My pain tolerance is pretty high, my inkings prove that, right? But this bitch’s claws are doing damage and I don’t know how long I can put up with it so its time for a change in the game plan.

I plant my right foot for balance and slide my left foot between your legs to try to hook one of your ankles and send you down to the floor. I know I’ll be going down with you and I’m ready to make sure I’m on top when we hit the carpet …
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 08:32:38 PM by Tatt_Cat_Lauren »

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2024, 10:47:58 PM »
It's a miracle I'm agreeing with Bridgette on anything but it's Erin Lee all the way! I know how tough she is. Poor Lauren!
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2024, 06:32:59 AM »

No way that walking advertising board could have got out of the water and back here yet...or is there?

Oh so I'm a walking advertising board, huh? At least I'm not a walking talking mannequin!

Hey, Erin! Posh Spice called! She wants her look back!   :P

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2024, 09:11:15 AM »
I grin in satisfaction hearing your squeals of pain from my yanking on your rat's nest hair. If you think that hurts just wait till your empty head says hello to the hard wall! Your arms wave pathetically and you dig your toes into the thick carpet to slam on the brakes and stop us. I grit my teeth and pull with even more force. “Nice try Posh!” I hiss as we get closer … closer …

In my mind I can almost hear the sweet sounding thwap of your noggin hitting that wall. Any second now … But suddenly your bare heel smashes down on my left instep stopping me in my tracks and making me cry out. I lift my foot off the floor and wiggle my toes wincing from the pain. I still have a tight grip on your mop but now your claws start digging my armpit.

Damn! Erin the walking talking mannequin is tougher than I thought. Fine, she wants a fight, she’s got one. Refusing to release your hair no matter how hard your nails dig into my armpit I fight through the stinging pain. My pain tolerance is pretty high, my inkings prove that, right? But this bitch’s claws are doing damage and I don’t know how long I can put up with it so its time for a change in the game plan.

I plant my right foot for balance and slide my left foot between your legs to try to hook one of your ankles and send you down to the floor. I know I’ll be going down with you and I’m ready to make sure I’m on top when we hit the carpet …

I know my heel crunching down on your instep has gotta hurt like hell, but you are clearly a tough cookie cos apart from a shriek of pain you manage to keep a tight hold on my hair. Even digging my nails into the nerve bunch in your armpit doesn't cause you to release your hold. Starting to sweat a lil now, the moisture starts to gleam on my body. My chest heaves as i suck in air in readiness for my next assault.

"Think ya tough do ya bitch" i gasp out, my right cheek still held tight against your hip, it's then that i manouver my right arm around your back with the intension of dragging your daisy dukes away from your body so i can get to work on whatever is underneath, panties, thong, whatever....but you are one step ahead of me, i feel your left leg hook my right ankle, i try to get a hold on your shorts to prevent you from dropping me, i'm not quick enough however and i crash down on my back, you still have a hold on my hair and you come down on top of me. I groan in pain and air whistles through my clenched teeth..."F@cking skank" i hiss.

With you lying flush on top of me i go to wrap my arms around your head, pulling your face deep into my cleavage, i also look to get my legs around your waist where i aim to cross and lock my ankles and put some squeeeeze on you.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2024, 09:14:56 AM »
More thanks are due to Silky, Charlene and Alexa, thanks for your support ladies.

Comparing me to Posh Spice aka Victoria Beckham shows just how desperate Lauren is. Think i'll tattoo my name right across her butt after this fight!!

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2024, 09:24:45 AM »
This is cool :)
Just like the water when Lauren ends up sinking in it!!! xx

Oh my god you are so Beautiful

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2024, 06:38:46 PM »

Comparing me to Posh Spice aka Victoria Beckham shows just how desperate Lauren is. Think i'll tattoo my name right across her butt after this fight!!

Erin I'm just stating a fact. It looks like you and Victoria were separated at birth. A pair of walking talking mannequins in tight slutty "f**k me" dresses.  ::) 

Oh I'm not desperate at all. When I'm finished with your bod, I'm not just gonna bend it like Beckham, I'm gonna break it!

Then I'll take your suggestion and get me some new ink ... yes, a pair of rosy red lips on my butt cheek with the inscription "Erin Lee kissed right here!"
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 01:29:18 AM by Tatt_Cat_Lauren »

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2024, 06:47:17 PM »
You put up a struggle and fight the takedown, really making me work for it. I answer your gasped question through my clenched teeth: “No bitch I don’t think I’m tough … I know I am!” I have to drop my foot back on the floor to keep my balance when you grab my daisys from the back and yank down revealing my thong. I yank on your hair even more fiercely forcing you to let go of my daisys and I have to give a tight little smirk hearing you whimper.

I immediately bring my foot up again before you can recover and go on the attack again. I hook your right ankle and lean into you making it easy to trip you and send you crashing down on your back on the carpet. I hear the whoosh of breath escaping from your mouth followed by a sweet moan and know that really musta hurt. I land on top of you still with a tight grasp of your hair, my body pinning you flat.

“You’re done now slut” I hiss confidently as I move my free hand to grab and rip away your wrap so I can attack what its hiding, thinking the fall took all the fight out of you and you’re just gonna lay there all meek and submissive … but no … your clawing hand clamps on the back of my head and your fingers hook into my hair … My eyes go wide in shock and surprise right before you pull my face deep into your slick glistening from perspiration cleavage … it happens so suddenly I have no chance to turn my head or pull away … The stunned angry gasp I let out is muffled as you press my face hard between your heaving boobs. Unhhhhh … So much for me being in control just cuz I’m on top! 

But you aren’t done … You stretch your legs out around my bod and lock your ankles and squeeeeeze. My gasps turn into a muffled cry and I start thrashing and twisting my body as much as possible. I reach my free hand out behind me to grab at your legs hoping to sink my nails into your strong tight thigh to force you to break the scissors. At the same time my grip on your hair tightens as I try to pull your head up so I can thump it down again on the carpet … “Rrrrrghhhh bitch!”

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2024, 09:38:33 AM »
Who'da thunk it, we are locked together on the floor. I have your face nice and tightly forced between my gorgeous boobs, i guess you must be liking it in there cos i can feel your warm breath flowing over my flesh. I can also feel my thighs really digging into your sides, for a moment your body stiffens and your back arches, i hear a cry of pain and then you desperately start to thrash around, twisting one way and then the other but it'll take more than some squirming to break the hold my legs have you in. I do in fact relax the scissors just a lil, then i grit my teeth and force my legs out straight, the muscles in my thighs stand out as i try and take the fight out of you. "Still think i'm easy do ya bitch?" i hiss, knowing you can't answer with your nose and lips pressed firmly against the flesh between my boobs.

It's then that i feel your nails in the back of my left thigh, i screw up my eyes, fighting the pain. Then you rake your nails from knee to hip, i know this will leave red lines down the length of my thigh. I have to let go of the scissors and as i do i plant my right foot flat on the floor, letting go of your head so i can grab your hair on the left i thrust up my right hip just as you go to slam my head into the carpet. With my right hip thrusting up i pull down on the left side of your head seeking to roll us so that i come out on top of you. Our breasts mash together and i can feel my nipples stiffening, i always get turned on in a hot fight.

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2024, 06:38:37 PM »
OMG I can’t believe how damn strong your thighs are … No matter how much I thrash and squirm I can’t break or even loosen the super tight vise like grip crushing my ribs. You have my now red face wedged so tight between your sweaty boobs that its getting nearly impossible for me to get a breath. I keep straining to somehow pull my head back letting out a muffled “unh” every few seconds but your grip on my hair keeps my face right where it is. Damn I can’t even open my mouth to attempt to bite my way free. I suddenly feel you relax your thigh muscles and think, yes she’s getting tired! Now’s my chance!

But then the most excruciating pain just shoots through my whole body as you extend your strong legs and wrench up the pressure forcing a scream of agony out of my mashed lips. My head is pounding but I can hear your hissing taunt "Still think I'm easy do ya bitch?". The furious curse I answer with comes out as a gasping mumble. But now I’m even more determined to escape and yeah okay also getting desperate. It totally sucks being trapped like this by an entitled bitch! I dig my nails deeper into the smooth flesh of your sleek strong thighs … twisting and clawing for all I’m worth wanting to make you suffer. At the same time my other hand still tugs and yanks your dark hair wrenching your neck and head. I’m doing this blind because my face is still between your heaving boobs but I know it’s working cuz I can hear your moans and you FINALLY release the scissors and pull my head back. I open my eyes and immediately gulp in wonderful breaths of air.

I know I can’t waste time getting my wind back even tho I’m still on top of you. I’m totally aware of your dangerous legs and most def do not want a repeat of that damn scissors and I know I’m vulnerable if I stay where I am. I feel you twist and thrust from under me to roll us over. “oh no ya don’t bitch!” I hiss through gritted teeth. You yank my hair back arching my neck so I return the favor … my nails graze your scalp as my fingers work to get a better grip. Our heaving sweaty boobs mash together as I push into you … stopping you from rolling me onto my back. My free hand clamps on your chin as I press the heel of my palm hard into it. We’re on our sides our bodies press together grinding with hard nipples stabbing … both gasping … locked together in a hot battle of willpower … Only one thought in my head, no way you’re getting me on my back bitch! No f---ing way!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 07:14:14 PM by Tatt_Cat_Lauren »