News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Natalie vs Brooklyn

• 41 Replies

Offline azazel666

• Trillian : protochemie
Re: Natalie vs Brooklyn
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2024, 12:16:57 AM »
My vote goes to Brooklyn
Love to see catfights

Offline Brooklynfightsu

• Love fighting irl
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2024, 12:30:22 AM »
As we circle each other with the crowd forming a circle keeping us in close quarters as I hear you continue to run your mouth and then I feel you slam your weak titties into my firm full breasts as I bodies finally collide "THE FIGHTS ON!" as everyone in the crowd yells out, and the warmth of my left cheek from your slap changes to the burning of your nails raking my scalp "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" as my right hand swings up high and then flashing my claws I send it raking down hard and deep across your left cheek slashing viciously as my left hand returns the favor and I rake my nails into your scalp and yank your head side to side viciously!! Before stepping back a bit and then slamming my breasts hard into yours and my full body into yours driving you backwards slightly!! "Whore I will drag you onto the street corner by your leash!"  YT
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 12:31:12 AM by Brooklynfightsu »

Online Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2024, 12:38:17 AM »
Grrrrrrrrrr “fucking bitch my face turns red from your slap and my head gets jerked from side to side as my head burns I feel your bigger tits hit me which causes me to step back I still have your hair which twist it I which causes your body to hit my hip I pul and flip your ass on the floor and I drop my right knee finding that left tit and flatting it my left lands right on your right cheek pushing the side of your ugly fave into the carpet I pull a hand full of hair out as I put my weight on your tit and face. “You fucking bitch I going to beat the fuck out of you!”

Offline D69again

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2024, 12:46:30 AM »
This is going to be an awesome savage fight between these two ladies!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2024, 02:05:28 AM »
Natalie, that was a awesome combo move
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Brooklynfightsu

• Love fighting irl
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2024, 02:37:32 AM »
I smirk as I see not only the reddening on your face but also the welts from my claws that have dug welts into your cheek, and as your body bounces back from my breasts and body slamming into yours, I feel your hand twisting my hair and a sudden jerk and twist of your momentum and my allows your to jerk me over almost in a somersault to the ground "Mmmmmphhh!" as your knee slams onto my breast and you slam your fist down onto my cheek as you again run your mouth "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" My hand still buried deep in your hair as I feel the pressure as your press down onto my cheek and breast, exposing your nasty cxnt which I send my right knee up high and hard slamming it right into your nasty pussy with a loud "CRUNCH!!" as your scream out in pain I jerk your head and hair while slamming my knee up again up into your pussy driving you off of me and over onto your back as I roll over ontop of you with my hand still buried in your hair as I begin lifting your head up and down slamming the back or your head down onto the carpeted floor over and over and over again!! YT

Online Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2024, 02:54:15 AM »
I feel your knees in my pussy and I scream as a shock wave goes though my body I gasp and then I on my back as you slam my head on the floor it makes me dizzy I grab your face both cheeks as my nails dig deep my thumbs under your eyes I push in then pull slowly leaving red marks on that ugly face I bridge up throwing you off as I get up I tackle you to the floor hurt but knowing you are too the crow watching I get on your back and slush your down face first in the carpet then by your hair shake side to side leaving bad rug burns yt

Offline Brooklynfightsu

• Love fighting irl
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2024, 08:22:17 AM »
Enjoying slamming your head onto the hard floor over and over and over again until you reach up with both hands and rake my face, from your back and dizzy you dont get a good rake but its enough to make me scream out in pain and that gives you the ability to buck me off and tackle me from behind "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I scream out as my cheeks already burning from your nails now your trying to rub my face along the carpet, that is until I hike my sexy ass up and get onto my knees, my face still downward, as the crowd has a great view of my thong splitting my tight pussy lips from behind, I then swing my left elbow aroundmy side hard connecting with the side of your head with a loud "CRACK!" as I feel your pressure on my head instantly release and its my turn to back you off, tired, sore and exhausted as we both are still on the carpeted floor, I climb ontop of you straddling you in a schoolgirl style pin, your arms trapped under my knees, as I scream out "YOU WANTED TO RAKE MY FACE, NOW ITS MY TURN BITCH!" as I have you pinned on your back under my sexy ass and your arms trapped as I send both sets of my nails up to your forhead stabbing them into your skin and raking down your forhead and cheeks!!!  YT

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2024, 11:28:49 AM »
This fight is sooo vicious t of the moves feels so real.  I truly feel like being there. It’s a fight that I won’t forget seeing anytime. It’s also a fight I hope to see happen again in a rematch.i don’t pay attention to the votes anymore as I do the writing cause how the fight is done through the words means more with me.

As soon as Natalie has a good post and I think they are pretty good then Brooklyn posts a post that is as goid but this is two women I want to see in real life go at it. The posts are that good that a real fight is a must!

Natalie has many women I want to see her fight like her biggest rival Kandy and Ericafights but with Brooklyn I think this list keeps growing bigger  if I had a bucket list it would be to watch these fights cause those I spoke of are good fighters to match Natalie.  And with these women on my buddy list I never vote one over the other cause they are friends I just want to enjoy what they all bring to the fight

Maybe this post sounds kinda corny I don’t know but, I mean it   I wouldn’t miss a encounter between any these women and I feel the future looks better with the opponents  Natalie faces nor any really that are on my buddy list
( I don’t like leaving anyone out  :))
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Online Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2024, 12:57:41 PM »
Enjoying slamming your head onto the hard floor over and over and over again until you reach up with both hands and rake my face, from your back and dizzy you dont get a good rake but its enough to make me scream out in pain and that gives you the ability to buck me off and tackle me from behind "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I scream out as my cheeks already burning from your nails now your trying to rub my face along the carpet, that is until I hike my sexy ass up and get onto my knees, my face still downward, as the crowd has a great view of my thong splitting my tight pussy lips from behind, I then swing my left elbow aroundmy side hard connecting with the side of your head with a loud "CRACK!" as I feel your pressure on my head instantly release and its my turn to back you off, tired, sore and exhausted as we both are still on the carpeted floor, I climb ontop of you straddling you in a schoolgirl style pin, your arms trapped under my knees, as I scream out "YOU WANTED TO RAKE MY FACE, NOW ITS MY TURN BITCH!" as I have you pinned on your back under my sexy ass and your arms trapped as I send both sets of my nails up to your forhead stabbing them into your skin and raking down your forhead and cheeks!!!  YT

Your elbow hits me in side of the causing me to fall off as we both on the floor then you get on me “GET OFF FAT BITCH!” As as you claw my face you they not full in as my hands come up and grab yours I still feel burning as your try to claw I bridge up everyone seeing my  pussy lips as they engulf my G! I then kick my legs up getting around your head pulling you off me I roll on top and slam my knee to the side of your face twice then grabbing you by your hair I stand up you still on the floor face first I pull you around the room twice tearing your hair out and leaving bad rug burns on the those fake tits and ugly face when I stop I step on your upper and lower back! Pinning your flat face fist and tits first to the floor my 138 lbs pushing down on your body! I pull your head up in a surf board move I hear your neck pop “GODDAMN BITCH I GOING TO RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!”

Online Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2024, 12:58:09 PM »
Yt

Offline BeckyCat

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2024, 01:13:52 PM »
I think Brooklyn kicks Natalie's ass

Yeah well I know Natalie and she will end up kicking Brooklyns ass!!!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2024, 03:28:31 PM »
For me, this is a rough choice. Natalie is one of my favorites, but Brooklyn  looks like a good match for her and a real up and comer.

Online BustyFaithFights

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2024, 04:04:55 PM »
Even if Natalie is blatantly supering I'm her last post, I still say Brooklyn will win!

Offline Carriecanfight

• Love to fight and the outdoors
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2024, 04:20:17 PM »
Even if Natalie is blatantly supering I'm her last post, I still say Brooklyn will win!

I think your wrong Brooklyn has supers twice and I think you need a need a breast reduction and sit down Faith