News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Natalie vs Brooklyn

• 41 Replies

Offline Carriecanfight

• Love to fight and the outdoors
Re: Natalie vs Brooklyn
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2024, 04:49:00 PM »
I smirk as I see not only the reddening on your face but also the welts from my claws that have dug welts into your cheek, and as your body bounces back from my breasts and body slamming into yours, I feel your hand twisting my hair and a sudden jerk and twist of your momentum and my allows your to jerk me over almost in a somersault to the ground "Mmmmmphhh!" as your knee slams onto my breast and you slam your fist down onto my cheek as you again run your mouth "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" My hand still buried deep in your hair as I feel the pressure as your press down onto my cheek and breast, exposing your nasty cxnt which I send my right knee up high and hard slamming it right into your nasty pussy with a loud "CRUNCH!!" as your scream out in pain I jerk your head and hair while slamming my knee up again up into your pussy driving you off of me and over onto your back as I roll over ontop of you with my hand still buried in your hair as I begin lifting your head up and down slamming the back or your head down onto the carpeted floor over and over and over again!! YT

See Faith, Natalie had her right knee on left breast and left knee on her face she couldn’t knee her puss it would either hit her leg or thigh if that now yes she could still have Natalie’s hair so bitch Brooklyn used a super move so if your going say that then you need to blame both or shut up and let them fight

Offline jumpisay5

• UK male . I like boxing,mixed wrestling and NHB.A
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2024, 06:56:48 PM »
I  would  go  with  Brooklyn.  Looks  tougher and stronger

Offline Brooklynfightsu

• Love fighting irl
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2024, 07:16:23 PM »
Keeping your arms pinned under my knees as I stated in my school pin move that I have on you while clawing down your forehead and cheeks, your able to buck up and swimg your legs around my shoulders and drive me backwards off of you, but as you try to get on top of me I quickly roll off to the side out of the way as I get to all fours glaring at you as I saw not only were you trying to get on top of me, but also you were trying to knee my in the head which neither worked since I rolled out of the way, as we both are on all fours, my sexy round bubble ass engulfing my thong as it splits my pussy lips for all to see, Im sure your ugly fat ass is on display as well as we begin to circle each other on our knees, send our hands quickly out trying to snatch hold of each others hair or arms "FUCK YOU BITCH, NICE WELT MARKS DOWN YOUR UGLY FACE, ITS CLEARLY AN IMPROVEMENT!!"  YT

Offline Carriecanfight

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2024, 08:20:45 PM »
Keeping your arms pinned under my knees as I stated in my school pin move that I have on you while clawing down your forehead and cheeks, your able to buck up and swimg your legs around my shoulders and drive me backwards off of you, but as you try to get on top of me I quickly roll off to the side out of the way as I get to all fours glaring at you as I saw not only were you trying to get on top of me, but also you were trying to knee my in the head which neither worked since I rolled out of the way, as we both are on all fours, my sexy round bubble ass engulfing my thong as it splits my pussy lips for all to see, Im sure your ugly fat ass is on display as well as we begin to circle each other on our knees, send our hands quickly out trying to snatch hold of each others hair or arms "FUCK YOU BITCH, NICE WELT MARKS DOWN YOUR UGLY FACE, ITS CLEARLY AN IMPROVEMENT!!"  YT

Way to ignore moves there to benefit you

Offline Ericafights

• I have been in so many fights
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2024, 08:30:15 PM »
I hate both these bitch so I won’t vote for either! One ignores the others post one post too many moves take their cape off and fight oh I forgot one won’t fight because all she does is run her mouth and run away. (Brooklyn) the other is a loud mouth bitch (Natalie)

Offline Carriecanfight

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2024, 12:22:33 AM »
I hate both these bitch so I won’t vote for either! One ignores the others post one post too many moves take their cape off and fight oh I forgot one won’t fight because all she does is run her mouth and run away. (Brooklyn) the other is a loud mouth bitch (Natalie)

Your right about both not reading the others post Erica both are supering

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2024, 12:58:29 AM »
OK quit bitching about it! This was supposed to be a fun poll but people complaining I supered or Brooklyn I didn’t make my post clear and I am sorry  also Brooklyn messaged  me about it privately. Which I told her of a couple moves that she couldn’t have touched me  the elbow to the head and the pussy shots with the knees and also my use of nails she said they wasn’t fully in after I posted they was. Now that’s in the past and over with! I should’ve not posted in retaliation on  that was my fault. Carrie, Erica And Faith keep you comment an about either of us in those actions to yourself that’s ends that.we make mistakes . I have  been messaging nicely and rudely about a time thing I didn’t  see it so I’ll restart this or one of you can set it up for us or I can take a loss on it because it’s not irl. If Brooklyn don’t won’t fight again in the poll fight that’s fine I not going lose sleep over it. If she does then we have this properly set up I’ll figure it out or one of you can for us since she don’t know how to set one up either. And we post  the fight only two moves per post and detailed  but this nonsense is over

« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 01:36:03 AM by Nataliefightsyou »

Offline Ericafights

• I have been in so many fights
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2024, 06:00:25 PM »
I guess both can’t fight and play without sharing their toys too bad I’ll beat both of you bitches

Offline D69again

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2024, 08:44:49 PM »
What happened to the vote totals?

Offline Titfight_fan67

• Just a guy who finds female fighting interesting.
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2024, 05:25:17 PM »
What happened to the vote totals?
I two am curious about this

Offline kandy

• I been in so many fights
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2024, 06:25:12 PM »
Brook is a loser Natalie has this all the way

Offline MadiTeenFight

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2024, 03:38:19 PM »