News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Natalie vs Brooklyn

• 41 Replies

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Natalie vs Brooklyn
« on: March 11, 2024, 05:22:46 PM »
This bitch Brooklyn and me been wanting to fight well it’s that time! Just me and her with everyone watching from the outs side and just G’s! Ok Brooklyn you bitch you want a fight let’s fight!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
Re: Natalie vs Brooklyn
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 05:27:32 PM »
Coming into the room I just in my robe that fuzzy my brown hair loose and I look for u as I do I see all around people are gathering. I so ready to fight this bitch she ran her mouth enough I open my robe wearing a tiny blue seethru G that’s shows my mound and pussy off I drop my robe as my 34D’s firm and nipples hard as I I run my fingers through my hair waiting for the other door to open.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2024, 05:36:10 PM »
Very sexy sounding post Natalie  : I vote you in this
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Brooklynfightsu

• Love fighting irl
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2024, 06:07:30 PM »
Finally its time for me and this bitch natalie to face off, she found someone to sponsor us fighting and set us up in a room large enough for the crowd to watch as we beat the hell out of each other! My firm full 34d perky breasts hidden only behind my white silk robe as my nipples stab through the fabric and my smooth shaven pussy is hidden only behind my thong that the outline of my lips show through, I open the door and step out into the large crowded room and theres that bitch natalie!!  Yt

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2024, 06:13:00 PM »
Seeing u walk through the door I stare at u my tits firmans my lips hugging my G “about time bitch u wanted me u got me!” I drop my robe letting u see m I adjust my G it hugs my mound tighter as I show my blue painted nails I walk towards you my legs showing as I walk across the carpet my eyes locked to yours

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2024, 06:13:37 PM »
Fuck you Brooklyn

Offline BustyFaithFights

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2024, 06:29:43 PM »
Between these two girls, I have to vote for Brooklyn.  I hope she wins and embarrasses Natalie in this fight

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2024, 06:34:55 PM »
Between these two girls, I have to vote for Brooklyn.  I hope she wins and embarrasses Natalie in this fight

She can try but I going shut her mouth you can help up after I am through

Offline Setlav

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2024, 06:36:46 PM »
Natalie for the win

Offline Jack7inches

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2024, 06:58:28 PM »
Been waiting for this match for a while

Offline Brooklynfightsu

• Love fighting irl
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2024, 10:18:44 PM »
"Oh Ive been wanting you bitch, it just took you this long to come out from hiding and set this fight up!!" as I drop my white silk robe and run my hands across the top of my bigger firmer and better breasts, making sure everyone sees my sharpened and natural colored nails, my black thong creeping up into my pussy lips, as my sexy round bubble ass bounces and wiggles as I walk towards you! "You should have backed out bitch!"  Yt

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2024, 10:45:07 PM »
Natalie will have fun with you, Natalie for the win.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2024, 10:48:54 PM »
“Bitch I wasn’t hiding and certainly not from you cxnt!” My hands on my hips my tits firm and nipples hard my G rides up my pussy lips as I get closer to you my eye set on you as the crowd gathers my nails sharpened for this fight. My ass firm but jiggles as I pop the band on my G circling once with you I  slam my tits right into yours full body to body my right hand comes up as it slaps your face hard and my left hand nails dig into your scalp pull and cutting roots as I jerk your hair pull you to the side as the fight is on! “Bitch you should’ve stayed on the street corner!”

Offline BustyFaithFights

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2024, 10:55:53 PM »
Come on Brooklyn, beat this nasty bitch!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2024, 11:57:55 PM »
My gosh Brooklyn that’s a sexy post also. It will be fun to watch this fight.  Bustyfaith. I think the cheers will be in vain but it will be a good fight
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting