News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

IOC – The league continues

• 257 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Re: INDIAN OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP- Match 10 – Kamishma vs Juhni
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2011, 08:46:14 PM »
It’s a Big.. lower… heavy… weight match today…
Kamishma & Juhni r to fight it out between them.
Kamishma in dark brown ghagra choli..(midy upto shin length…very tight on the waist & gradually loosens down till the shins). Juhni also in same but in blue…legs r very free insides…bare feets…
Kamishma & Juhni both milky white…Kamishma lil bit more so pale white.
Both same heights about 5’4” -5’5”, Juhni a bit bigger…with lil bit of bigger round ass…but Kamishma a bit of less weight by 2-3 kgs…but looks more fast & energetic…good round but..more solid ass.
Juhni lost her first match to Ranu…though there she had played equally…but this match she should surely win.
Kamishma playing her first match…& surely this is not going to be a cake-walk for her…which she also knows…She knows it would be a good match like every other match likely to be here….Juhni has to win to keep her good reputation flag flowing…as she got a good weight of 56kg in this lower heavy group…but Kamishma is also not behind with 54 kgs of weight….
The fight they had decided to be done in lone.
So here they are at about 4 pm in the evening…still good sunlight coming in the room…
Kamishma en-circling followed by Juhni in the same direction.
It was Kamishma who first pulled the bull by horns…she gripped Juhni’s hairs very tightly in her both hands…
Juhni restricting not going ahead….all of a sudden raised her hands & pulled Kamishma’s hairs also down towards her badly…it was a very surprise move….both the girls held self at the same place …as if sharing the honours equally…Juhni tried to move asides towards her right cleverly…Kamishma too cleverly allowed her moving sideways along with Juhni….not restricting her a bit….All of a sudden Kamishma left Juhni’s hairs & tries to head lock her in her widely thrown right arm up in the air…as she locks Juhnis’s head…Juhni also locks…Kamishma’s head from down….Kamishma’s head on top…Kamishma tries to trip Juhni with her right leg…but Juhni escapes her bid with her weight…& now she tries to hip throw Kamishma down….
It was too much one after another at the same time for Kamishma as she goes down…but drags Juhni also on the carpet…along with her…but gets the top position…Juhni gets down…Kamishma’s throws her both legs on both sides of her Juhni’s waist…& tries to lock Juhni’s wrists tightly on the carpet…but Juhni tosses her ass up…& soon about to throw Kamishma from her top…& both the girls tussle hard on the carpet below…soon Juhni topples Kamishma by her weight…
She tries to sit on her chest…but Kamishma brings her wooden right leg in between… across Juhni’s face ...& tries to turn Juhni’s body sideways down & flee away…
As Kamishma turns her leg across…Juhni tries & catch holds Kamishma’s tummy from back in a bear hug…& she throws Kamishma down in front on her chest on face…& tries to overcome her from back….
But Kamishma pushing & throwing her heels back on the carpet rigorously …turns her body & gets herself on top…but still wrapped from behind in Juhni’s arms in bear hug around her tummy…Juhni locks her both arms around her biceps under her arms from behind tightly…& also chocks Kamishma’s legs from behind in her legs…so Kamishma choked & trying to open out…Juhni throws her down again on her chest on the floor with her better position….her pubis is just behind Kamishma’s ass.
She tries with the dragger lock from behind….
Kamishma in problems…she hits her elbows hard on Juhni’s tummy….So Juhni gets her torso up paertly as defense…& gets her right knee on Kamishma’s back & hammerlocks her left wrist tightly in her left wrists …presses her other hand down right on Kamishma’s neck….Kamishma in pains…but not out….She grabs Juhni’s right wrist on back of her neck…Juhni grabs & folds Kamishma’s both wrists from behind…& putting her both bigger knees on both sides of Kamishma’s back…tries to get Kamishma for submission …Kamishma trying hard…but not able to pull out herself….just like chicken winged by Juhni from back.
Juhni showing more weight & strength…also her position is very good.
“Give me only one chance Juhni…I will show u.”
“No ways” Juhni tightening her lower lips hard.
Kamishma tries…& with hurricane effect comes back with good speed….twisting & jerking her body as if its her last efforts in the match…Juhni in delima…Kamishma pulls her arms out… & gets Juhni’s neck….& throws her down besides her first…what a turn…both fighting heavily on the carpet…Juhni in delima….Kamishma going wild on top…O lo lo…baby.
Now in turn of events… Kamishma sits on Juhni’s back…
But Juhni’s ass heavy she throws her back after some time…
Kamishma goes down…but got ignited…& just caresses Juhni’s neck from behind as if in love…
Juhni stares but gets her eyes locked with Kamishma’s staring eyes as she found Kamishma’s eyes were already staring deply at her eyes….both got in big lip locks…
& after a good session…their lungs pumping hard…but both dint know…
& It was…

Juhni – (2)
Kamishma (0).

by addmission!

Thanks.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 07:37:39 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

• God Member
Re: INDIAN OPEN - Some Good News for Mimakshi-Anaita Fight Lovers At Last
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2011, 08:53:03 PM »
Hello friends,

(But friends first don’t miss the match no - 10 above)

So At last I think it could be a good news for Mimakshi -Anaita Fight Lovers ….I think it cud be too much for the Mimakshi -Anaita fight lovers to keep waiting more for this lottery to come. I understand that.
So I think lets draw a line in betn…but pl promise u will not ask for any such matches w/o lottery next…as it often doesn’t create that spark element in me also. We r taking this match only as this has become a very Hot topic & couldn’t hv been hold for long.
Ok…Lets hv the Hottest match between them…I mean hottest for both of them.
but…but…but…lets hv a best of three rounds between them. Aren’t u more h’ppy about this. The first one will be now…& the next two by lotteries…
All the three would be in totally different formats…I m keeping that in suspense for now…for only benefit for u all.
But before that..one more match has to be posted as per its turn in lottery.

(Lottery rule for ur information - The day the match gets fixed by lottery, the match is put on cards on the same day…but presumed back in mind that their match is communicated to both of them at-least before two days…to decide between them).

So hope Mimakshi  & Anaita gets their best most awaited match & posted here after the match no 11.

Thanks.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 07:39:49 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline dashing77

Re: INDIAN OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP- Match 10 – Karishma vs Juhi
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2011, 04:37:12 AM »
yes!!! Agreee....3 matches will do justice to a meenakshi - anita fight...and thanks for bringing an out of turn match. Match no. 12 will be fabulous :)...easgerly awaiting the first match and then will await the rest 2 via the lottery system .

• God Member
Re: INDIAN OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP- Match 10 – Ka,ishma vs Juhni
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2011, 08:18:09 PM »
yes!!! Agreee....3 matches will do justice to a mimaksi - anaita fight...and thanks for bringing an out of turn match. Match no. 12 will be fabulous :)...easgerly awaiting the first match and then will await the rest 2 via the lottery system .

Thanks dashing!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 07:41:07 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

Offline minu

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2011, 02:56:56 AM »
when the fight will start ?

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2011, 04:05:07 PM »
u hv to wait for some time after the match no 11 coming soon minu.

thanks!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 09:07:44 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

• God Member
Re: INDIAN OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP- Match 11 – Kamishma vs Mohiaa
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2011, 07:59:41 PM »
Kamishma & Mohina

Mohina

Again it’s a Big match in the circle…Lower middle weight

Both the girls about 5’5, Kamishma- 54 kgs…but looking very tough…against Mohina 55…lil more softer but a kg more…looks more round…but Kamishma looks more solid…with more hard bones…which she possess compared to all others also…not only Mohina.

Kamishma in light green midy upto knee height…loosens her belt…also of same cloth attached in her midy itself…

Mohina also does the same thing…but she is in snow white.

Mohina looking more confident with her lil weight advantage…Kamishma know’s she is hard…her ankles r hard…but she know’s all her matches r not going to be cake walk…She latterly had defeated Juhni in her last match…

Mohina playing her first match….She still confident of her weight.

Both the girls encircling…both attacked each others at the same time…grabbing hard each others neck by back…keeping their legs a bit at a safer distance…

Mohina first turns rather pulls Kamishma’s head down on her left….Kamishma comes near & tries to lift Mohina’s left thigh in her both legs…Mohina also tries the same with Kamishma…leaving her head…both the girls in loggerhead…Kamishma balances herself with her left leg..though her thigh is not fully lifted…Mohina tries to push her back…but Kamishma moves back swiftly & head locks Mohina from top of her shoulders…

But Mohina slightly bended tries to lift her both thighs in her both hands..& tries to throw Kamishma quickly with her both hands…

Kamishma disbalances…but moves very quickly behind…keeping her legs quiet beyond the reach of Mohina…& not leaving her head in her loggerhead…try to pull Mohina towards her in a swift act…& all of a sudden releases her hold…picks Mohina on her waist & tries to hip throw her down badly…It happened all of sudden…as soon as Kamishma released her resistance &  hold…Mohina had misbalanced herself & felled straight on Kamishma’s hip throw move.

Kamishma throws her badly…& also it was a big advantage to her morally…what a throw…should be a great moral disadvantage for Mohina to fall so severely down first…

She went down & tries to get some time to recover by completely wrapping Kamishma in hers…her legs completely squeezing Kamishma’s legs in hers…Kamishma’s biceps from behind also were locked under her arm pits…she is trying to reprieve.

Kamishma knows she is in a very hard trap…which will be difficult for her to break…she is lil confused what to do…

Mohina holding her tightly.

Both the girls trying to further judge each others…

Mohina is also in delima…

Kamishma trying to free her right arm & make it straighter…

Mohina as if she is loosing her stamina very early.

Kamishma trying to free her arm…Mohina trying to restrict…both locked their palms with each others…Kamishma’s right & Mohina’s left…Mohina tries to move her ass on right for the first time…as if lil bit of energy came in her after the nasty fall…but she had to first battle it out with Kamishma’s palms first…what a battle…which Mohina won…

She pinned Kamishma’s palm on the other side of her on the ground…obviously taking the charge & coming on top…but Kamishma being more strong bony & swift…got her both bony knees in front of Mohina’s chest…difficult time for Mohina…But she with a seasoned style of wrestlers grabbled Kamishma’s harder bony exposed knees in her both hands…& then grabbing & twisting Kamishma’s shins…tries to put her her right feet on Karisma’s back..though she was not in state of her full of strengths…as she was queit battered by Kamishma not too long before…but Kamishma also huffing now a bit..& her lungs also started to beat a  bit more…she also came in tensions…

Mohina in a good situation…now she should come back into this match….there was no chance for her other than to try for a crab boston…

But could not grab Kamishma’s leg well before turning & sitting on her back…

Kamishma taking the chance kicked her hard on her back with her heels with a whakkkk…very bad blow for Mohina…she was about to weep out…getting the chance Kamishma again twice kicked on her exposed back quiet easily…Mohina started sobbing…but not out…she has to do something…fast..but she seems going out of the mind…Kamishma getting the chance stood up & wrapping her swifter legs on both sides of Mohina pulls her head down with a big arm bar lock with her legs & arms…& twists her right arm quiet cruelly with her both hands… on the right…Mohina weeping with pains in her right arms…but not giving up….Kamishma increasing her intensity…

And after some time Mohina began to cry loudly…

Kamishma in delima…whether to twist her hand more…or she sud let the fight go …knowing she is the winner now…

But Mohina though crying but seems not admitting her defeat.

Kamishma in delima.

Finaly defeating her completely in arm bar…Kamishma finaly takes her in chicken wing move from back…her eyes also widens a bit…She kepts her chest on her opponents back.

& after some time Mohina faints.

Kamishma leaves her…Seeing both have come down to undergarment swim suits…

She stands up & throws her hips on the bigger sofa…& relaxes her legs in a bit of tension…when Mohina opens her eyes…

After Mohina stood up…She packed her belongings…& was about to move…

Kamishma (2)
Mohina (0).

« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 07:43:18 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
Re: INDIAN OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP- Match 11 – Karishma vs Mohima
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2011, 11:36:20 PM »
good going

Offline dashing77

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2011, 04:21:10 PM »
no...dont split the minakshi - anita fight....the intensity of the fight will go ..match no. 11 was gud...lets hope the first minakshi - anita is hotter :)....two tough rivals going against each other...lets see who is the better woman in match 12 :)

Offline dashing77

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2011, 04:31:13 PM »
no...dont split the minakshi - anita fight..else the intensity will not be there...match 11 was good....lets hope minakshi - anita fight is even better :)....awaiting match 12---the big one and lets see who is the better woman - minakshi or anita ? :)

• God Member
Re: IOC-Finaly Match no 12 on demand–Mimakshi vs Anaita Kusti(Vilg Wrestl)
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2011, 08:53:51 PM »
Thanks for ur responses & demands…I m putting the match as under, Good that dashing told me not to put the match in splits…it was a nice feed back..or otherwise I was about to put the match in slpits…as I had no other options.
Nice to get ur supports.
Thanks.

So forget everything & Enjoy the match now …

But pl don’t forget to read the comments at last

Finaly the Match no 12 on your demand – Mimakshi  vs Anaita – Village Kusti (wrestling)

Mimakshi . –

We both r village girls….

The last two days remaining we have to fight. Last two nights I could not sleep what would happen. Sleeping on the cot with my chest on the wooden edge today in the afternoon I kept drawing lots of in-visible images on the floor with my index finger…thinking what wud happen.
Both r same.

Anaita –

Same here. Cud not sleep two nights. What wud happen. Both r same.
I know she will come in ghagra choli …(Midy… tight on waist…loosens as it goes down…till slight below the knee)…& I wud b also in that.
I think she wud apply gud grips…so wud I.
Weight wise we both r same around 66-67 kgs.
Heights she may b 5’6” against my 5’7”. But she is good very strong & muscular I know.
People say it wud be the final.
Lets see.

Mimakshi  –

Still drawing on the floor…. : “How many times I told him (boy freind)…not to come to witness the match…but he is not listening….also the other family members…All will come. Huh!”

Anaita-

How many times I told Raghuji (Village boyfriend’s name)…but he will not listen…Cousins & all r also not listening….All will come for the match. Huh!.

Finaly the day came. There was lot of chaos’s in the village since morning….today their will be Kusti (Wrestling) between me & Mimakshi .

Both same heights & weight…nobody can say who will win…both the girls in 5’6”-5.7”  categories…Anaita slightly taller…both very good built up…66-67 kgs of weight. Anaita may be 67 kg.

As the evening went near…the crowd began to flock in.

Mimakshi  & Anaita were already on the wrestling Arena…they had to reach lil early.

It’s a square land…quiet sizable 100 x 100 ft square area…marked with white lime stone on all the edges…the girls had to wrestle within this boundary line…they had to start in the middle…& as the area was quiet sizable …so there was very less chance that the girls go out fighting out of this boundary line…just touching the boundry line from outsides, the villagers has to either stand or sit on the bare soil to witness the match in between.

Below it was loose, non leveled or non rolled, recently ploughed like black soft soil below…on which the Kusti (Wrestling) has to take place…so no question of any grass over it…Obviously the soil is going to make their dresses dirty immediately once they go down.

They had to start the wrestling sharp at 4 pm…irrespective of who has come & who has not…

As both the gals had imagined about each others…both of them were in ghaghra cholis’s, (very tight on the waist, biceps & chest. The ghagra (like Skirt) just about few inches below the knee, the shin’s are only 1/4th covered, from there downwards the shin’s are completely bare.
Of-course till the middle sized bare feet’s.

Both the girls arranging final things for them.

Time is nearing.

“Best of luck Anaita” Her friend sitting closest on the boundary wished her. As the time is just going to click.

“Best of Luck Mimakshi ” Mimakshi ’s best friend also gave her best of luck on her side.

Both the girls acknowledging with thanks & touching & bowing the soil with respect with right hand finaly entered in the field…but this time for the final show down.

Both standing at a distance of about 7-8 feets from each others.

Suddenly Anaita remembered one thing, walked side ways to the side…& started taking out the bangles out from her both wrists…& started putting it on the hands of her best friend.

Seeing her MinakAshaiyrai also remembered & went out side ways on her side & started removing her bangles from her hand & stared to drop them over the hands of her best friend on the other side.

Finaly both girls came at the center again…this time lil bit more closer.

Finaly they came very close to each others…nearly at a touching distance to each others…toe to toe, thighs to thighs, pubis to pubis, chest to chest & shoulder to shoulders & they cud also feel the hot air blowing from each others nostrils & falling under each others nose over their top lips…Anaita stared at Mimakshi ’s eyes & Mimakshi  at Anaita’s eyes very closely…who will win this eye battle…
Down their hands joined with each others over their palms…both cud feel the pressing of each other over it…but both are not willing to give up the eye battle…

The whole public were surprisingly absolutely mum…surprisingly there was a deep silence…rather than hootings…as they were rather so excited & stunned…that not converting into a shout….as both the girls are about to start the wrestling…

Their foreheads rubbed with each others as both pressed each others outer palms hard & tried to push them back & forth with their small bits of strengths…only to test each others…at the beginning…as their pressing of each other’s outer palms became more hard…as probably both started to feel a bit of pains over there…
There foreheads still rubbing with each others…
Its immaterial who goes back & forth in this small tussle…I think Mimakshi  first went a step back & again came back to her place…then Anaita also went back by a step & coming back to her place.
Their outer palms r still locked below their knees…
Both not going for an on-slaught attack.
Now they locked their fingers very tightly between them.
Anaita Trying to break Mimakshi ’s…but Mimakshi  is also giving her same kind of pains…
Mimakshi  moved lil sideways in round…Amruta Sinh also moved along with her…both the gals again collided their foreheads together…& their fingers r still locked with each others…
Mimakshi  trying to press her fingers hard…Going back Amruta Sinh tried to snatch away her hand from this.
Both the gals locked waist to waist from top on sides…both trying to keep each others tussling locked fingers down in front of their pubis.
Mimakshi  lifted her right feet up & invited Anaita to lock left ankles with it in the air…which she did.
Both the gals trying to balance each other… with their one feet wrapped & locked with each other & hanging just above in the air.
Both trying to gauge each others waist strength as they bumped against each others.
At last both the gals released each other from their locks…& came front to front wrapping each others arms & palms holding each others by shoulders…both getting the knowledge of size about each others shoulders.
Now both r not in a mood to stare at each others eyes.
Mimakshi  moved round in a bit of hurry…
So as Amruta Sinh… not giving her any chance…
Both bend & dAshaiyraed forward & tried to grab each others thighs from back….
But both pulled their legs back quickly…not allowing her opponent to grip…trying to go out of reach.
The finger knuckles coming in the way… as the fingers got locked tightly…& the knuckles got locked tightly under the fingers locks…around the chest.
Both the gals still not able to gauge each others.
There fore head again touched from front as they came down to a serious test of strength with each other with hands…with locked knuckles.
Both giving each other a very tough time…with chest to chest.
Amruta Sinh broke the zings took her hands out with an intension to start with a scratch from again…
Mimakshi  admitted...snatched back her hands too…removed the lil bit of hairs falling on her left face back…
Again their fingers locked tightly over each others Knuckles…
It’s a twisting move…Mimakshi ’s hand slightly bended back but came back…Amruta Sinh tightened further…now Mimakshi  had to prove…she brought the hands down…& tried to give Anaita ample amount of pains in return…The palms shivered in holds of each others…Amruta Sinh shoved her hands back & left the battle again…
Both bought each others chest in front of each others & circling each other…they again locked in an eye battle…
Suddenly their large waists collided & both head locked each others from sides & tried to bring each other down with a hip throw…Anaita pushed Mimakshi  with her heavy waist two three steps on her left…But after that Mimakshi  held her guard & in reverse turn tried to Hip throw Anaita hard on the ground…
Both went down together & after three for tumbling a terrific wrestling erupted between the two as if two tigresses has fallen fighting on a bare soil…to gain supremacy & both being same…such a fighting erupted that…many of the people put their hands on mouth with amusement…developed all of a sudden…their eyes widened….& stunned….they could not imagine this will develop so suddenly…
Both gals battled tooth & nails with each others on the ground…both in hurry not to give the other the first upper hand…as a result a terrific battle erupted between the two….at last both realizing both are quiet same…gave away the fight…& again raised on their bare foots…to start the fight from scratch…
Both thinking that they might had that slight edge…but not fully confident…the thigh muscles shaking in excitement from back.
Mimakshi  wiped the slight bit of sweat coming beneath her nose & just over her lips…but not in case of Anaita…which Mimakshi  dint like much…& wanted to take revenge by seeing sweat at the same spot in Anaita’s face also…
So obviously she would be the first attacker this time…this probably Anaita also gauged from Mimakshi ’s face…so she did prepared herself for that…but with lil nervousness also…
Mimakshi  also knew it cud not be an onslaught attack…so she circled right curesly…
Anaita also knew Mimakshi  understands her mights well…so dint attacked all out & moving care fully…but she was waiting for Mimakshi  to attack first…
There hands locked down…both trying to twist it backwards…
Mimakshi  feeling pains…but not giving up…now time Anaita should feel pains…
Anaita’s face turned lil pale in pains…so as Mimakshi ’s….
Mimakshi  pushed Anaita back…but dint go forward…
Anaita felt like defeated….came back…She was about to lift Mimakshi ’s solid right thigh…Mimakshi  held her down in a tight head lock from top…now Anaita pushed Mimakshi  back…the crowd roared...but Mimakshi ’s hold over Anaita’s head was also firm she held herself back strongly…both the gals met in a stalemate…Anaita still trying with a her last resort to lift Mimakshi ’s thigh & imbalance her…but Mimakshi  balanced herself well on her one leg…keeping that down very firmly.
She was thinking it wud be the defeat of Anaita if she couldn’t pull her down…& if leaves her hold over her leg after that…She was waiting for that…the crowd began to wristle…in suspense & rookies it created…now Minaksi also tried to disbalance Anaita by twisting her head down on right…& tried to bring het foot down in hands on Anaita…both the gals wrestled heavily…the grips broked…& locking each others head firm from the sides went down on the ground…together…& after rolling quiet often…I thought Mimakshi  will come on top…but it was Anaita…who came on top.
Difficult time for Mimakshi …whose hands were Anaita was trying to unbuttoned by Anaita over her neck….Mimakshi  moved her hips on left…trying to loosen the grip of Anaita over her head…tried to make a bridge & she succeeded. she put Anaita down…her hips on top…Now she is looking confident…Now time for Anaita to make a bridge…now both the gals came side by sided gripped each others legs insides…Anaita came on top. But Minaksi gripped her right leg very tightly in betn her two legs…specially around the thighs…again the hands locked behind the neck…a very tight grip…Mimakshi  again leaving Anaita’s legs …moved her ass right…Anaita realized the problem in advance..,tried but cud not manage…Mimakshi  came on top..breasts falling on breasts…fingers joining…it was a test of strengths between arms & quickly Anaita came on top…Minaksi again griped her right leg tightly…knuckles locked & covered under the finger lock again…
I have to win this fight anyhow. Mimakshi .
Lets see today. Anaita.
Both in the thinking process…hands stretched horizontal parallel to the ground…
Mimakshi  about to push back Anaita’s torso from her…Anaita fighting well…again the two girls gripped with the same position…Anaita gaining lil bit of confidence…
“Bitch” Mimakshi .
“U Bitch!” Anaita.
Both remained locked as it is.
Anaita pressing her hips down.
I have to make the bridge again. Mimakshi  thought.
Always she won by the bridge…Anaita thought…she has to do something different.
But before that She again lost in the bridge.
Mimakshi  coming on top.
Now Mimakshi  trying to open Anaita’s fingers one by one over back of her neck.
Also Anaita trying to skid her body up. Fingers gripped again around the knuckles…& soon again Anaita came on top.
Legs of both the girls are sweating in each others grip.
Mimakshi  tried to stare at Anaita’s eyes…which she responded…their hands shaking in test of strengths again…soon I saw Minaksi’s ass rolling on top.
Eyes of both the gals are still met.
Chests thumping against each others…wet legs trying to wrap with each others.
Anaita trying to move her ass left…& soon she came on top.
Mimakshi  trying to press her neck in her strong right hand…Anaita is also trying the same on Mimakshi  tring to press it down on her.
Ehh Minaksi rolled on top.
The same process going on.
Already an hour is over.
Finaly the gals double head locked with each others.
Squeezing hard each others in between their legs.
Their legs are aching…so as their upper bodies.
Suddenly the gals gave away their hold…& came on their knees for a fresh battle…& again a hell broke loose between them…as if a storm came in between all of a sudden…
The Villegers got panicked a bit..what to do…whether to break this fight?
They came in…but both the gals shoved them out.
Realising they would not be able to separate them...they went away…
Anaita is on top…
Mimakshi  trying to shift her ass again on right…
Anaita staring at her eyes…Mimakshi  also staring back at Anaita’s eyes..
Again a all hell broke loose…
This time both the gals started catfighting against the rules…pulling each others hairs…Anaita tried to come on top…
She came on top..Held Mimakshi  strongly down under her…holding her hard down by arm powers.
But after struggling for about 2 minutes…Mimakshi  came on top…It was her power.
Anaita feeling a bit tired now…Mimakshi  knew that…She smelled a chance…Anaita tired to roll her ass a bit…but finding tiredness a bit…there strong hands completely wet…tight blouses completely wet…Anaita finding her stamina giving up a bit…she also realized.
Mimakshi  sensing a full chance puts her knees down more strongly on the ground.
She knew Anaita is unable to turn her ass now. Mimakshi  firmed her ass over her.
Slowly Anaita giving away.
Mimakshi  holding her guard…She has to maintain her guard….
Anaita unable to think what to do…her chest is pressed…feeling very heavy at heart.
Mimakshi  thought to roll her self down & throw Anaita again on the ground with a bang for a complete on-slaught…which she did…It happened like Anaita already surrendered.
She is loosing out fast on stamina front.
It’s a matter of time now.
Mimakshi  again tumbled her in the same way.
Crowd knew its Mimakshi  All the way now.
“Marpit pe ana” (“Come in for a MMA type of fight”)…Anaita.
“Usme bhi aa jaoongi” (“Will come in that too”)…Mimakshi .
Mimakshi  not removing her eyes off Anaita’s.
“I will show u in MMA fight” Anaita.
“Ok…will see” Mimakshi .
“Giving up?” Mimakshi .
“Ok for the day” Anaita.
The crowd roared for Mimakshi  Finaly.
The Fight finaly broke.
Mimakshi  first came to her knees…trying to cover her both breasts in her hands.
Anaita also trying to get up trying to cover her both the breasts also in her two hands.
Slightly dejected.
Mimakshi  raised to her feets.
Anaita also on her hips…but surprised the crowd not deserting. How she will shoe her face to every one when she goes among them.
Mimakshi  tossing her hips took her strides forward with prides.
Anaita following from behind.
As soon as they reached the lime stone boundary one person taunted Anaita,
“Kaisi hari Anaita?”  (“In what manner u got defeated Anaita?”)
Anaita realy Got Wild.
She turned immediately towards Mimakshi  who was on her right, with her both hands on her waist.
Mimakshi  also turned towards her putting her chest over her, with her both hands on her waists.
But the audience separated them.
Anaita reluctant to go away, “Hatha payi mein dekh loongi tujhe” (“Will see u MMA kick-boxing  game”).
“Chal oosmein bhi aa jana” (“Ok come in that too”). Mimakshi . “I will wait for that”
People were pulling Anaita back by hand…also pulling the stretching body of Mimakshi  also behind.
“Everybody knew I was winning” Anaita shouted & tried to break herself free..but people held her very strongly.
“Are chal chal” (“Hey Go Go”)…Mimakshi  shouted at her best.
But soon everything calmed…people dragged & pulled both the warring gals behind at both ends.
Soon slowly the place is deserted..everyone went to their homes.
Next two nights Anaita could not sleep.
Misnakshi slept well.
(Its 1-0 lead in favour of Mimakshi  in set of 3…next may be MMA as both the gals were shouting)

But if u ask me…in strength it was difficult to separate among the gals…at last its only stamina where Anaita went down…bad luck for her…but I think in MMA it may be a altogether different game…may be the match may be over easily within half an hour or hardly by an hr…upto that level there’s no prob for Anaita as it was noticed.

Everybody would like to give Anaita a best of luck too next time.

Mimakshi  has also got her own fan club.

I know the fight went lil slow at the beginning…as I had a particular set of things in my mind…which I wanted to put…but revising this was not possible…so soon…otherwise u ppl wud have beaten me up….if u ppl people dint like that….pl tell me… but honestly…I sud re-play the match for u to do full justice…m puzulled…help me.

Thanks

Rohit

« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 07:47:33 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

Offline dashing77

The match was good...minakshi proved she is better than anita...a replay would be good, but not in kushti style. The next match should be more of a catfight with slapping, hair pulling etc. A match where both of them just get into each other to prove supremacy. Minakshi leads 1-0, so lets see whether she can beat Anita in next 2 fights or will Anita come back and defeat her arch rival....Good going...And a replay will be too good :)

Offline minu

well done. wait for more Minakshi actions

• God Member
Re: IOC-Finaly Match no 12 on demand–Mimakshi vs Anaita Kusti(Vilg Wrestl)
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2011, 02:31:24 PM »
The match was good...Mimakshi  proved she is better than Anaita...a replay would be good, but not in kushti style. The next match should be more of a catfight with slapping, hair pulling etc. A match where both of them just get into each other to prove supremacy. Mimakshi  leads 1-0, so lets see whether she can beat Anaita in next 2 fights or will Anaita come back and defeat her arch rival....Good going...And a replay will be too good 

Thanks dashing, minu u liked the match...I was afraid as i though the gals were lil reluctant to get on with each other at the beginning...as both thought each other as very equal..good that u ppl liked it...ya m trying to finish this chapter here only..as waiting long will be too much..let the two gals finaly decide in the next two rounds...& decide the final point between them.

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 07:49:52 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

Offline minu

please arrange the fight in a harem and make Meenakshi full naked