News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

IOC – The league continues

• 257 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
please arrange the fight in a harem and make Mimakshi full naked

But the fight is almost over...m about to post that...hope u will enjoy that...but m planning queit a similar kind of dress in their third match to come...which may b altogether different.

thanks!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 06:45:12 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

• God Member
Re: INDIAN OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP- Heavy demand -Match 2/3 -Anaita vs Mimakshi
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2011, 08:24:14 PM »
Pl don’t miss minu’s comments above.

Anaita –

She had defeated me in Kusti (wrestling) …but I cud have defeated her…had I had a bit of more stamina…but the next match cud b a altogether different game…which she also sud fear. This wud b a revenge match for me.

Mimakshi  –

I have defeated her in wrestling…but m not carrying away…She was a very hard customer…the next match cud a altogether a different game…I hv to make myself prepared in a different way…She wud be altogether with a revenge mood boiling in her…the first 10 minutes will be crucial in fight game…I have to be careful…
She may come all out since the beginning…various things going in my mind…

The next match scheduled after two days…after we had our wrestling 30 days ago.

The boxing gloves have been called from the city.

Anaita -

We are supposed to fight in the same dress code at the same place. Ploughed like soil not rolled…or leveled…where the dresses are going to be dirtly as soon as we fall on the ground. But That’s not a problem. It’s a Revenge match for me. I lost in Stamina with her last time. This time it is not going to be a problem…as a fight game is hardly to go beyond 1 hr. I think full 1 hr would be enough.
I have to beak her in first 10 mins….lots of things going in my mind too…I have to prove people this time…everybody knows my credentials too…if I loose this match…I will have no say against Mimakshi  ever…& the third match will only fulfill a formality giving me a chance for save my face…but I think nothing can be said…I would fight for revenge…but can’t say with authority that I only wud win…She is also best…but yes had I had a bit more stamina…I wud have surely defeated her in the wrestling…but that thing not going to repeat here…as this version may be hard & not that long this time.
The first 10 mins may be realy vital…lots of things..going on in mind too.

Finaly the day came.

We both were on the same ground…in the same dress ghagra choli…(Tight skirt & blouse…very tight at the chest, waist & arms…goes down loosening from waist till quarter of the shins…from shins downwards the legs r completely bared….completely bared middle sized feets.

Both looking very firm…(5’6”-5’7”, 66-67kgs..Anaita slightly bigger). The gloves r already on…bupping against each other.

Anaita getting tied her gloves well…so as Mimakshi …helped by their best friends.

“Fight Well” Anaita’s Friend slowly. “Thank U” Anaita.

“This time also show her” Mimakshi ’s friend slowly. “Thank U” Mimakshi .

Both came in the middle…& came a big up-roar from the standing crowd behind.

Both gals came more near.

“Kya bol rahi thi re oosdin….marpit mein ane ko…le aa gayi” Mimakshi . (“What u were uttering that day hey u…to come in a fight (hitting) game?…Come I m here”. Miankshi)

“Aaj hogi asli ladai…phod ke rakh doongi tujhe” Anaita.  (“Today the actual fight will take place…I will break u apart” Anaita)

“Yes I was waiting for this…to show u ur real worth today…as today it is going to b finaly proved”. Mimakshi  said in local language.

“Yes it wud b finaly proved today…last match was different…today is the real match” Anaita…(using the local languages.)

“Is it? ..After loosing the first? …Anyway no issue…the third one u will not want to see.” …Mimakshi .

“Bitch come on! Lets see today whether u r in a shape to play the third ” Anaita.

“Cmon Bitch…I will make u eat all our proud words again Bitch” Mimakshi !.

There gloves locked with each other in the middle…as the place filled again with Big up-roar….

Both the gals trying to push each others back…Mimakshi  sidened…removing her pushing weight all of a sudden…trying to off-balance Anaita All of a sudden…

But Anaita knowing All these tricks well…she moved around & instead hitting …tried to lift Mimakshi ’s left thigh in her right arm…in an attempt to throw her on the ground first…Mimakshi  balanced herself in her other strong leg..First bear hugged Anaita’s neck first in her both Arms & then opened her hands & gave two super punches on Anaita’s face left & right with her both hands.

Anaita dazzled…her brain fevered…she moved her face right trying to avoid another hit…but holding Mimakshi ’s thigh up in her arms very well with closed eyes…& as Minakhi gave away her lock over her head for the punches…she loosed the good grip over Anaita....& taking this advantage…& not retaliating Mimakshi  with the same back to back punches…Anaita rather pushed Mimakshi  dangerously back with lifting her leg more up…which Mimakshi  could not hold on…as her grip over her head had fallen…Anaita twisted her leg back & kicked her lower back deadly with her right heel… “Whak” came the sound..Mimakshi  in lots of pains…Anaita twisted her leg further…till she doesn’t go on ground on her two stretched hand…Mimakshi ’s hips facing her in front…She badly again kicked her butt with her right feet…Mimakshi  felled flat on face on the soil…Badly kicked.
So it was the first blood for Anaita.
Mimakshi  was unable to think quickly what to do…but Anaita not falling on her…& giving her opponent chance to get on her feets…as she knew this would be more better…as she is realy kicked badly…& she is realy kneeling…it wud b difficult for her to stand...& surely Anaita knew she is going to have physiological advantage with this…
Mimakshi  vastly insulted started coming on her hands first…still Anaita not attacking her…but as soon as Mimakshi  tried to come to her both knees..Anaita attacked…but Mimakshi  jabbed her both legs in her bear hug with a flAshaiyra like reflection…& soon saw Anaita with her heavy body falling down on her face…in front of her…It was her turn…She twisted her legs around the knees & standing up gave a re-sounding kick on Anaita’s hip from back…as if not satisfied…in revenge she turned her legs & sat on her hips…for a crab boston…tying her legs very hard in her both hands like a boat man….& trying to inflict all amounts of pains on Anaita’s lifted thighs in her hands…Very difficult time for Anaita….but she tried to stretch away…a terrific test of strength went on…Mimakshi  not giving her grip…
Anaita tuned her torso a bit to the right..& gripped Minaksi’s hairs very tightly from back..& tried to pull her down besides her very hard…this made Mimakshi  give up…but she was still in a better position, she  turned & sat on Anaita’s by the time opened up chest…trying to tie her both arms under her knee belt one by one…but it was not easy. Ehhh!
Anaita stretched her body up…took out her right knee beneath Mimakshi ’s grip…By this Anaita got up trying to stand up on her two legs…& pushing Anaita’s both knees forward with her both hands…over her chest.
Anaita getting the chance turned her hips on left…with the result Mimakshi  loosed her balance…She felled sideways on her left & Anaita trying to get over her top…both the gals struggled…& soon Anaita seemed to get on top…She gripped Mimakshi  tightly..& started blowing her with her left hand which was completely free…
Much to the Horror of Anaita..She opened & straightened…& tried to control both the hands of Anaita over her chest…
Anaita trying to free her hand from Mimakshi ’s …so as to be able to bang her again…
Mimakshi  not leaving her hands…Anaita’s left hand stretched straight over their head…Anaita now trying to blow Mimakshi  with her free right hand…
Mimakshi  gripped her both hands biceps from back under her biceps..making her to stop the fist fights…also she was trying to make bridge with her left leg…
She turned Anaita…Anaita knew in the last match also she cud not stop her bridges…but she also knew Mimakshi  also cud not stop her from making bridges & always had surrendered to that too…It happened again…Anaita rolled on top.
What a fight…they r in the middle..rather lil down on left on the Middle…Anaita on top..after making the bridge successfully…
“Aaj Tujhe koi nahi batchayega.” Anaita. (“Today nobody is going to save u” Anaita)
“Are ja..tujhe bhi koi nahi batchayega.” Mimakshi . (“Go Away…nobody is going to protect u too.”)
Mimakshi  again tried to make bridge..& succeeded.
“Ab bol” Mimakshi . (“Now tell?”Mimakshi )
“Are ja kutti” (“hey go away Bitch”) Anaita grabbing her hands very tightly…
Now she is going to make bridge…& she succeded…I told u both the gals are same in strength…so it is…both cud not stop each other from making bridges…
Both went quiet on edge of the ground on the right side on the white boundry made up of lime stone for the match…the spectators looking at them down on the ground very closely there.
Soon Mimakshi  made the fight to go out of the boundry line..but still there half bodies inside the line…the fight cannot b stopped this way…Still Anaita is on top…Mimakshi  is trying to grab her both hands…
Now both the gals came out of the boundary…the villagers wanted them to get insides…but was not possible for both of them..as both dint want to loose their grips…
“Chal Ander aaja” Mimakshi …(“Come get Inside..” Mimakshi )
Anaita had the upper hand so dint want to give that so easily to her say…
People also not interfering.
Mimakshi  pushed her ass & tried to get insides…Anaita also gave her the room…so that they don’t loose their holds..& also come insides…
They came inside…Anaita pulled & pinned Mimakshi ’s hairs badly on the ground…Mimakshi  gave two sound lower cutts with her right gloves under Anaita’s chins…Anaita rattled…& sitting on her chest with her both knees on both sides & started throwing wild punches on Mimakshi  from both ends …with wild revenge.
Tear came in Mimakshi ’s eyes…but she had locked Anaita’s neck very tightly in between her both legs…soon she got Anaita begging on the ground besides in between her two legs…Anaita’s neck chocked..she tried to catch both the side shins of Mimakshi  locked besides both sides of her face…
Mimakshi  pressing it more harder…but she is crying…
Anaita trying to get up..but Mimakshi  chocked her thigh more close to her throat…Anaita’s head completely chocked in Mimakshi ’s thigh..& Mimakshi  is very firm…now with her both free hands…Mimakshi  started blowing Anaita’s head badly…Anaita started crying…the whole crowd started shouting..& amongst all this I saw Anaita coming out & throwing Mimakshi  down…now she is trying to choke her face in between her two thighs…
Mimakshi  turning her body tried to run away..Anaita grabbed her from behind..& sealed her in a chicken wing move from behind…Her hands being pulled up & locked in her arms very firmly…now Anaita getting the right arm of Mimakshi  started twisting it after getting on to her feets..& started kicking Mimakshi ’s back badly on the ground…Minaksi literally crying…
As if not enough she put her hand below her skirts & tried to stretch the inner down…much against the rule.
But Mimakshi  used it as good chance & she threw her legs up & chocked Anaita’s head again in betn her thighs. She got Anaita down…got on her chest…with both hands she was trying to control Anaita’s left wrist & trying to bring it in place under her left knee…she realy fixed it…& now time to grab the other wrists…now time to sit on her face with all commands…
Anaita tried to flick & throw her ass up…& flick Mimakshi  from her top…but Mimakshi ’s grip was strong…she kept her both wrists very tightly under her controls…
“Yeah” Anaita came out.
“Give Up” Mimakshi .
“No way”..Anaita snatched her left wrist out of Mimakshi ’s knee…but Mimakshi  again grabbed it tightly…now she was raining punches on Anaita’s face… with Anaita’s both wrists again tied under her knee belts.
Anaita in deep trouble..not able to do anything …what to do…she pushed her heels back to come out of the lock…but Mimakshi  not giving away…she also used to move along with her…not giving her any rooms to escape…she tried to tie her wrists again under her knees properly…
Now Anaita also crying.
“Give up Bitch” Mimakshi …as She is about to bleed Anaita’s nose badly.
The Villagers rushed in on time.
They separated Anaita from Mimakshi . Made Mimakshi  stand on her feets...& as if they declared it as a knock-out.
It left Anaita with nothing to say more.
They held Mimakshi ’s right wrist & let her stand on her feets & raised her right hand up as if a winner.)
So Mimakshi  clearly won the battle 2-0 in her favor against Anaita.
It was the match for which everybody expected to know what wud happen..finaly the results are out its 2-0 win for Mimakshi  in set of 3.
Both the matches were very near.
There’s only a remote chance if the gals again come in final…but its chance is remote as there are other big gals in this group…which is obviously the toughest group in this championship …with likes of Anu Agrawal, Amruta Sinh singh, Kojol, Pooja Batra, Rabina, Sridevi & Tubby in the group…it wud be very tough for Anaita after loosing this match….or.. these gals sometimes fight a remote friendly match between them.

We wish them both All the best in the Championship!.

(Mimakshi  – 2, Anaita – 0).
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 06:46:33 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline minu

Re: INDIAN OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP- Heavy demand -Match 2/3 -Anita vs Minakshi
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2011, 12:55:55 PM »
well done. wait for minakshi's next encounter

• God Member
Re: INDIAN OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP- Gerenal discussion after a Very Hot match 12.
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2011, 09:15:45 PM »
Dear Friends,

It’s a time to take a lil break…

I wud like to post the 3rd match of Mimakshi  – Anaita then take a break.

But this time the match will be friendly…Mimakshi  already winning the series of 3 by 2, But this time a friendly match after their marriages..when both got married in good families in two big different cities…& calls each other at home when their hubbies go abroad one day…I think u may enjoy it.

Lets end this episode once for All & then take a break.

I was perturbed…whether to declare the next matches before hand…so that some excitement is created like the last match..where u people took a lot of interest. thanks…So the next match is between Zimat & Teemna..when at their heyday’s..Zimat 28 & Teemna 19…both milky whites…very gorgeous…lol.

Also within the age groups if required we may declare two champions..one heavy weight & another normal Avg weight…After finals…the higher age group champion may challenge the lower age champion if she wants to become the over all champion of All groups ..but its at a long sight now.

Also for your Interest a match by lottery will be selected in such a manner that each gal finishes her second round match…that is unless all the second round matches are not completed one gal cannot play her third round match…

& we again declare the final standings after second round of matches.

Hope u r enjoying.

Thanks!

« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 06:47:34 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

Offline aniani

• God Member
Re: Indian Open Championship !- Gerenal discussion after a Very Hot match 12.
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2011, 01:42:54 PM »
Good work.
Can u share some recent indian TV or movie catfight or news catfight stories, links etc

Offline aniani

• God Member
Re: Indian Open Championship !- Gerenal discussion after a Very Hot match 12.
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2011, 01:43:02 PM »
Good work.
Can u share some recent indian TV or movie catfight or news catfight stories, links etc

• God Member
(Thanks Aniani…I had replied u & also wud like to post some Indian clips in ur post at Live clip forum…see all the related ones there ..they r plenty…but quality I don’t kno.
Also Ccunain I told my regrets to u…
Thanks for ur All supports.)

Finaly,

Mimakshi  vs Anaita – Friendly Match 3/3 – All alone on city Bed.

Mimakshi  & Anaita Got married…In Very good families…went to cities…Anaita in Dilli (Delhi) & Mimakshi  in Mumbai (Bombay).

Both were Happily married so as their past boyfriends whom they couldn’t marry.

From Village gals they turned to be very sophisticated city gals…now can we call them womens…hmmm…

But both the gals kept their contacts…as they wanted to play their third match between them…but now they were married…& also in two distant cities…their hubbies software engineers…had frequent trips abroad…& they had decided that when the time will come that both their husbands when will go out of country…they will fight this last most awaited match between them…It wud b a bed match…any one of the gals will have to join the other gal in any ones apartment as wud be decided betn them.

So it was already a deal.

Finaly the time came…after a long wait…

Anaita flew down all the way from Delhi to Mimakshi ’s Apartment at Mumbai…It was a Big 1600 sft 3 BHK apartment…A very big Bedroom of 25 x 20 sq ft area..A Big bouble bed attached to the side wall…the door at the far end cud have been kept open…as there was nobody in the apartment…also nobody cud glare from outside….

The fight is about to take place in night after dinner under full glaring milky tube lights…

Both the gals were ready after dinner…in night soft velvet pink pajamas…both removing their bangles…tying their hairs back…the hair ribbons in their mouth for final tie up…hands on the back hair…both on their knees on the Bed.

In both the contests…Anaita loosed in a tight close contest…but now it’s a friendly match….

Finaly Both Sat on their knees…completely ready…

“Shall we start?” Mimakshi .

“Yes” Anaita raised her hips…coming close to Mimakshi  on knees who is also on her two knees…chests coming closer…Anaita staring at Mimakshi ’s Eyes…

But Mimakshi  not caring that much…Both chest to chest..both hands on their waists…

“Chal Aaja Mimakshi ” (“Lets Come on Mimakshi ”) Anaita…as their hands started tussling…it was a test of strengths…who’s hands regain supreme.
Both cudn’t & both came down from bed standing on their feets…

My GOD both knew this may happen…

They again got up on the bed…sitting neatly again on their knees…

“Come” Anaita raised her arms inviting a finger lock.

“Cmon” Mimakshi  joined them…again the test of strength followed…both trying to push others arms down….
Mimakshi  tried to get on her right feet on bed first to come out as a winner…but Anaita also raised her hip…coming on her left feet up…still the other knee of both the gals are on the bed…Anaita trying to push Mimakshi  back & down…But Mimakshi  holding her gaurds queit well…She is also trying to push Anaita back & get her on the Bed first…Mimakshi  moved a feet back lil more csualy…& it was her mistake as Anaita poured her all weight on her…
Mimakshi  had to go down…but tried to swing Anaita down on her right…but cud not pull her down her because of her weight, both the gals came side by side…but Anaita’s position was well…She raised her right thigh on Mimakshi ’s left waist & tried to turn her hips on top..there was little option for Mimakshi  than to go down..So both the gals locked tightly, Anaita on top..There fingers clutching…
Mimakshi  shifted her ass lil bit towards the left…tried to make some room...but Anaita is trying not to give her any room…she also slide with her closely…not giving her any room…Mimakshi  first griped Anaita’s thighs in her thighs…
“Bitch I will show u” as she pressed them hard.
“Bitch ur legs will break but not mine.” Anaita.
Mimakshi  squeezed it more hard.
“I told u …u try” Anaita.
“Is IT?” Mimakshi .
“Try it Bitch try IT” as Mimakshi  kept pressing it very hard..Actualy Anaita’s face had also turned red by that pressing…which she tried to hide…Mimakshi  knew this…Eh…she pressed it more hard…She felt like toppling Anaita…but Anaita held her guard….but still felt like going down…Mimakshi  came on top…
“Bitch now tell”…Mimakshi  came on top…She tried to get on her Chest…But it was her mistake…As Anaita flicked her….Mimakshi  cudn’t resist…& Anaita again came on top…now she kept her legs out so that Mimakshi  can’t grip her thighs…Mimakshi  tried to turn her ass from within…but Anaita held her guard quiet well…Mimakshi  pushed her aside & first came in between the bed….both joined their fingers tightly..& a test of strength followed…Mimakshi  started pushing Anaita’s hand…Anaita trying to restrict with her full strengths…full test of strength followed…Mimakshi  rolled on top…
“Aisa hota hai” (“It happens like this”). Mimakshi  as she took guard on top. Anaita tried to flick herself up. With the flow of strengths both turned horizontal…& came parallel to the head panel of the bed…now top to bottom..place is small…but on sides they may go down 7 feets down rolling on the bed.
But it dint happen..after a scuffle both the gals came on their knees…this means Anaita broke Mimakshi ’s hold.
They dint go sideways…sat opposite to each other on their knees…Anaita sycrasticaly staring at Mimakshi ’s eyes…Mimakshi  realized…they themselves went to the bed side by side vertically downwards..but now their heads at the bottom sides of the bed…Mimakshi  raised her right leg on Anaita’s hips from right side. Anaita pushed her ass in…as a result her ass came on top. She still staring sycrasticaly at Mimakshi ’s eyes….
Mimakshi  again realized.
She again pressed her thighs very hard against Anaita’s.
Now she is Also not removing her eyes off Anaita’s.
Anaita seems reduced a bit of stiffness of her legs.
Mimakshi  realizing…Taking her ass insides…She also not removing her eyes off Anaita’s.
Hands also loosened the hard stiffness from both the ends.
Both came down from the bed. Stood chest to chest against each others very closely. Lips are also very near nearly touching. Fingers r about to join…& also joined…their bodies started brushing each others…went down to bed…& started brushing each other hard…Mimakshi  down…Anaita on top…
After hard brushing they again stood up..in the same position…not realizing what to do…fingers again about to brush…& again a body brush followed..Anaita took Mimakshi  on the back wall…& again a press work of breasts followed..though w/o much strengths…
Both the gals are about to sweat…also feeling the Big heat…
On the bed it followed upto morning 5 am..
Then again the real wrestling started.
I will go from here today only after defeating her. Anaita thought as she was pulling Mimakshi ’s hair very hard on the bed being on top.
I was not applying my anything…so now time to get on with her again. Anaita thought.
Anaita felt Mimakshi ’s stiffness. So she also realized the time has come again for the real wrestling.
Mimakshi  trying to free her hairs…& trying to turn her hips on Anaita.
Anaita tried but Mimakshi  got up..Now she was pinning Anaita’s hairs on the bed hard with her hands…Anaita also tried to turn her hips…& She got on top.
Mimakshi  grabbled her left leg very tightly in her two legs…by the time both the women  were in bra panties...
Mimakshi ’s grip was very firm on her legs…now she started to squeeze it out…Anaita feeling the pains..tries to free her leg…Mimakshi  not giving up…Anaita in gr8 pains… “UUUU”
But admist pains…Anaita also kept her left hard elbow on Mimakshi ’s side face & started pressing it hard…neutralizing the pressing effect of Mimakshi  on her legs.
Mimakshi  also perturbed.
But she is not leaving Anaita’s leg shifting her ass a bit aside top…also now she gripped Anaita’s pressing hand very tightly with her both hands & tried to remove it from top of her face…
Anaita trying hard..but Mimakshi  removed her hand…& bought her right hand in block to keep her shoulder & torso aside on right side of her arm…Now she tried to turn her shoulder on Anaita,
Anaita got no chance..her leg was also already locked in Mimakshi ’s leg…which she cud turn more easily.
But Mimakshi  again did mistake trying to sit on her chest after getting up…Anaita flicked her off again with her equally good heavy ass..legs again locked & tanned.
Both again sweating but now in bra & panties…Mimakshi  again trying to turn her ass…but both turned vertical on the bed with head on right side of bed again..& feets on the other side.
Feets rubbed.
“This time accept ur defeat Mimakshi ” Anaita.
Mimakshi  very tried.
She tried to push Anaita back hard with her both hands…but was very tired.
Anaita hangs on pinning her wrists under her wrists…head turned left on Mimakshi ’s chest with applying her all strengths to keep her opponent down.
“Give up Mimakshi ”. Anaita.
Mimakshi  not able to understand what’s happening. She is loosing Stamina & strength.
Anaita not giving up her gaurds…covering Mimakshi ’s limbs completely in side hers.
Don’t know when the gals slept.
Wake up at about 12 noon…at the same position.
When woke up…still Anaita maintaining her guard.
It became 4 pm.
At last the door bell ringed. The husband came in.
In night again the match scheduled in front of husband.
Mimakshi  had been already tired.
So she was not able to fight well. Both the gals narrated what happened the whole night.
Finaly the Husband declared Anaita as the winner in the last match.
But Anaita also narrated the plight she suffered in the first two matches.
Husband replied he knows as he got that shields of Mimakshi  she won with him.
Anaita too laughed for that in the morning.
At 10Am Anaita had to get her flight back.
She kissed Mimakshi  after the breakfast in front of her Husband.
& Finaly the Match ended at 2-1 in favour of Mimakshi .
Husband wrapped his hand around Mimakshi  & both came together in the apartment wishing Anaita a final good bye & All the best!

Thanks

« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 06:49:24 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

Offline minu

well done brother,eagerly waiting for MINAKSHI'S next venture,eagerly.

• God Member
Re:Indiana Opn Champ!-Match13. Zimat vs Timna–Experience 8 yrs vs Fresh bone
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2011, 07:48:33 PM »
Zimat vs Teemna – Experience against Fresh bones.

Its in 1980’s

It’s a Match between Zimat & Teemna today.

Both r very glamorous…specialy Zimat 29, with ht 5’7”, 60 kgs…very fair complexion.

Teemna 19, 5’5” also very fair completion..A typical Indian beuty..with 57 kgs…very firm legs…

Zimat came in between in panty n bra…Teemna also same…in purple…tying her hairs behind…

Zimat came forward….what gorgeous she is…Teemna will also lick…But Teemna was more confident as she thought she is more firm…Zimat relying more on her experience…as she had a bit more experience…

Both circling.. “Cmon’ Zimat.

‘Yes Cmon’ Teemna.

It was Zimat who attacked first..& head locked Teemna in bear hug over her chest.

Teemna trying to cope. Bear hugged Zimat also very tightly in her both hands…over her lower chest…both the gals fixed each other…Zimat tried to trip Teemna with her right leg behind…but was it so easy…Teemna took her leg out…tried to push Zimat back in her bear hug…Zimat again locked her long right leg with Teemna’s left…Both turned there waists pushed each others besides a bit from sides…but with lil more push their butts completely turned around & touched each others from behind…before they got separated from each others.

Both realized it cud be a good fight.

Zimat being lil more senior trying to behave a bit more like senior & again tried to attack first…both the gals bended down & locked head to head trying to pull each others legs in hands…but trying to keep ones leg at bay at a distance…Zimat realizing it could be dead lock tried to move from back first…but Teemna managed in time to obstruct…& all of a sudden their waists clAshaiyraed with each others again from sides…& they started taking rounds to pull each other down…It was Zimat’s move first…but backed up very well by Teemna…but both couldn’t mataialize & finaly gave up & ended up with head locking each others firmly from sides…Zimat trying to pull Teemna’s left hand down locked over her neck…but ended up locking her fingers with Teemna’s…their fingers battled...& finaly Teemna pushed herself out of her grip…& this time Teemna moved fast..& like a bullock…went attacking at Zimat with her head down…Zimat moved aside…& the two gals started wrestling heavily with each others in between the room…Zimat not able to pull Teemna down…nor Teemna is able to Pull Zimat down…though Zimat once pulled her left thigh up but Teemna managed to pull it down in time. Fighting Teemna Came close…Zimat locked her arms again on her neck from front again in a bear hug…& tried to press her hard in her arms…Teemna in a bit of pains…Zimat trying it hard…Zimat tried to trip Teemna from back again…but Teemna was firmly clugged on her chest…

Zimat felt it wise to get down by herself & wrestle…& she herself went down..draging Teemna down along with her….thinking to turn the table on Teemna soon…& locked Teemna very firmly in her legs to squeeze her out.
Teemna was trying to remove her strong right hand locked over her neck…though Zimat is down but she is acting supreme by the move she tried to apply…

Teemna pussed her butts on her pubis…Zimat turned her ass up..letting Teemna to turn but turn under her with her back facing her by her turning move…& getting Teemna down in Chicken Wing…Teemna in problems..but she was very strong & twisted her muscular hands very hard so that to come out of Zimat’s lock…Zimat feeling the heat…Teemna soon shook herself out of Zimat’s lock…& Instead quickly got on top of Zimat from her back in reverse turn…Now she held Zimat in chicken wing.

“Ab bol” (“Now tell”)..She thought of asking Zimat insides.

Zimat in problem..but she got the experience…moved her hips up along with Teemna over it & threw Teemna down under her...but Teemna was fully locking Zimat from behind in her limbs…Zimat trying to break her leg lock…with twisting her powerful butts on both ways…but Teemna regaining supreme…Zimat looking very worried…She opened Teemna’s hands over her neck…but Teemna pushed her forward & soon threw her on the ground under her pushing her torso down on her…Zimat is still in between Teemna’s legs.. Teemna raised up…Fixed her right face on Zimat’s left face from behind...Zimat looking worried…Teemna gripping very well over her back from behind.

“Giving up?” Teemna.

But how can Zimat give that easily to a 19 yr old gal…but Teemna continued to grip her very firmly.

“Giving up?” she asked again.

Zimat pushed her breasts down…Teemna getting up…Getting her more firmly in chiken wing…folding her both knees firmly on both sides of Zimat…with her head down on Zimat’s back..butts high up in the air putting down her hips pressure hard on Zimat…

Zimat in deep trouble.

Teemna sat up & locked her both hands over Zimats neck from behind…in a complete choke..

Zimat’s hands were still tied in Teemna’s hands behind in chicken wing…

She pressed Zimat’s neck very hard on the ground…Zimat tried to stretch & free her hands at her best…ohh she freed also…but Teemna going down & pulling her hairs from behind…not giving her any further chance…

Zimat now feeling like weeping in back arch…Teemna moved..& picking her thighs straightens Zimat..bringing & pining her face to face…& sat on her belly like on moter byke…but it was a mistake she did..as Zimat hip throwed her on her side.

Now it was Zimat…She squeezed her buttocks to put all her strengths on Teemna…Now Teemna should weep out…

Zimat trying to grip her firm…but the young bones insides Teemna coming out…& Ohhh Teemna pushed Zimat down again…her both wrists in her hand…Zimat literally crying..she is unable to cope with the fresh bones…

Teemna Sat on her chest with her both knees on both sides of her chest..She completely tied Zimat with crossing all their four hands on opposite sides…It sud b the finish of Zimat…But she twisted her butts up…Shook Teemna up…Soon Zimat again coming about to come on top…Teemna also got puzzled now.

Zimat came on top…fixed her butts firm..after all she is also a seasoned compaighner.

Now she is on Teemna’s chest & pressing her wrists down.

But soon Teemna’s fresh ass toppled her & got on top again…Now she lifted her legs & chocked Zimat’s neck very hard in between her two tight thighs…bear hugging Zimat’s both thighs strongly down in her both arms…Now I think she is not going to let Zimat go…

Finaly Zimat cudn’t bear it more..& finaly gave away.

Finaly Teemna won her first match…She looked with more fresh bones…Zimat’s 8 yr elder more experienced body gave up to a fresh body of 19.

Teemna (2), Zimat (0).

Next match is one of my favourite matches…Silpi vs Shushmi…ur comments are welcome
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 06:51:17 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
nice one buddy

• God Member
Re: Indiana Opn Champship!- No Comments on Shilpa - Sushmi Match?
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2011, 02:38:43 PM »

Next match is one of my favourite matches…Silpa vs Sushmi…ur comments are welcome.

No comments on Shipla - Sushmi Match?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 06:52:14 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
Re: Indian Opn Champship!- No Comments on Shilpa- Sushmita Match?
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2011, 10:09:56 PM »
shilpa-sushmita...
they might be close in stats..but sushmita is so much more sensual..sexy..shes the better woman..better woman by miles..
dont know how u will write the fight..but if it was me writing it... Sushmita would have ruined Shilpa.
Shilpa would have lost in every department..

• God Member
Re: Indiana Opn Champship!- No Comments on Shilpa- Sushmi Match?
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2011, 09:00:21 PM »
Silpi-Shushmi...
they might be close in stats..but Shushmi is so much more sensual..sexy..shes the better woman..better woman by miles..
dont know how u will write the fight..but if it was me writing it... Shushmi would have ruined Silpi.
Silpi would have lost in every department..

Hi  femfightfan my best friend…

But did u see this…

Anyway by tomorrow the result will be out.

I agree they are close in stats…

any more comments pl?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 06:54:03 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

• God Member
Re: Indiana Opn Champship!- Match 14 - Katriyana vs Sameera
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2011, 08:52:08 PM »

Katriyaa vs Sameera – Sammera won comfortably.

Katriyana (0), Sameera (2).
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 06:55:12 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

• God Member
Re: Indiana Opn Champship!- Shilpa vs Sushmi
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2011, 08:55:33 PM »

Pl don’t forget to see the result of match 14 above.

Now forget everything & come back to this match.

It’s a revenge match again…I will not tell u what happened in the last match now….but its one of my favorite matches….the first match happened in Shushmi’s place…I m lucky that I got today one of my favorite match…the first one I did in a role fight with one of a very good players I have seen….but now the case wud b totally different.
Silpi with lots of power yoga & yoga…build her shape quiet well…see the snaps…tall 5’9” 60 kgs of weight.

Silpi –

Shushmi also tall 5’9” see her snap…about 62 kgs of weight.

Shushmimi –

Both the gals were hitting the jim together…that made them play their first encounter…but the position was very different then….now the position is different.
“Kaha ladegi next time” (Where wud u fight next time?). Silpi hitting the Jim.
“Com to my place only” Silpi.
“Ya I remember that place quiet well…would be gud to see u there only” Silpi.
“It would be my pleasure again” Shushmi.
The door rings. Shushmi was waiting. She opens the door…surprised to see Silpi in a dark green track…
“Kyu acchi nahi lagi?” (“Why dint u like it?”) Silpi.
“U r looking fabulous in this” Sush.
Shushmi was in dark maroon colour.
“Kyu acchi nahi lagi?” (“Why dint u like it?”) Shushmi as if it was her turn.
“Thoda light blue pehenti to accha tha” (“Had u wore lil light blue wud hv been better”). Silpi.
“Then lets both wear the same…i got two pairs of my favorite very light blue…I was not knowing it was also ur choice…lets both wear the same” Sush.
“Ok fine” Silpi.
& realy that’s what happened. Both came in the same very light blue full sleeve tight slack type track suits.
Both came in the same arena where they had their first encounter.
Lots of memory they had saved about that…& today is the chance when they again take the revenges out of each others…they cud remember each & every move & thing what happened last between them…
Silpi first came close…chest to chest against Shushmi…
Both the gals staring eye ball to eye ball from the very close range…both remembering what happened last time…today is the chance they again show each other…
“Do u think u won last time?” Silpi.
“Do u think u won last time?” Instead Shushmi put the question back to Shipa’s court.
“Lets decide today finaly” Silpi.
“Of-course lets decide” Shushmi.
Silpi’s fingers first went little up beside her thigh’s to invite Shushmi’s…Shushmi realized…their fingers clugged & cluuged hard first…both in tight slacks…both pushed each others arms aside…& let their waists touch each other from sides first…Shushmi pushed Silpi 3-4 steps on her left side…Silpi took her guard & balanced herself…& trying to wrap Sush’s neck went by herself to her on left by 3-4 steps trying to drag Sush along with her…next she wud surely try to trip & hip throw Shushmimi down with the same move….Shushmi got dragged…but it was not that ease for Silpi…both the gals locked up with each other hard on necks & waists from sides..& trying to pull each other down…Silpi was having a bit upper-hands but Shushmi not behind…trying to pull Silpi’s hand down with her both hands from over her neck…Silpi moved & got on the back & tried to wrap Sush’s tummy in her both hands from behind…& also pushed her right leg forward to trip Sush forward…but Sush swinged her aside…sharing equal honors & free out of each others clutches both the gals came chest to chest again...challenging each others by chest..
“Kya hai re?” (“What to do u mean”) Silpi.
“Kya hai re?” (“What to do u mean”) Shushmi.

Again Sipla’s fingers raised a bit around her thighs…again Sush clugged them but this time more tightly..let it be a finger lock testing now…as Shushmimi tried to press them very hard..now Silpi also started applying her strength in the same way....their finger knuckles & wrists shaking…Silpi again testing the strength of Shushmi…Shushmi wanting to win this finger battle...Silpi in lots of pains..picking her right feet also back in pains..Shushmi realizing pressing it more harder..Silpi about to cry..Oooo…
But she remembers her yoga power…& started matching sush strength by strength from sides…as if it was her turn now…as their hands raised up…now Sush began to feel the pains…she also picked her left feet up in pain behind…Oooo…she also almost cried out in pains…
Silpi evenly matching leaving her fingers threw her right hand insides the butts of Sush from behind & tried to throw her forward…but was it that easy...both the gals again locked by neck again from from sides…now Sush tried the same thing with Silpi…but she too realized it was not easy…both again head locking each others fro sides trying to drag each others forward…Silpi once even thought to stomp Sush’s feet hard with her right leg…but she resisted herself & tried to drag Sush forward with her full strength…but before she cud..Sush dragged her a bit forward…both quickly moved 5-6 steps on the mat on right…Silpi about to hip throw Sush down…& on her turn Sush is about to hip throw Silpi down…finaly Sush throws Silpi down getting the second turn which Silpi cud not resist immediately after her failing bid which had given Shushmimi an advantage which she captitalized quickly.…& locks her tightly inside her legs…Silpi is trying to move the hand gear of Sush over her neck…but Sush’s hold was firm.Silpi mush be smelling Sush’s arm pits just over her nose.
Sush proving supreme.
But Silpi’s ass is also yoga ass…& any moment she cud prove doom with that…which she did…now her ass came on top…Sush is beneath her…Silpi’s legs are tight beside Sush’s waist…
Sush sensed the trouble…twisted & shoock her waist on sides…trying to loosen Silpi’s grip & create some room for her…she tried to turn her hipps hard..Silpi put her pressure…a test of strength followed…Shushmi’s was little out br her struggle as a result her position was lil better… & she came on top…but Silpi got confidence by her last move.…wrapped Sush’s waist very tightly in her two legs & started quizzing her waist very hard in her legs…as hard as possible in her yoga legs…Sush beginning to feel the pain…Ahhh…& she herself went down in pains.
Silpi sensed victory…also found Shushmi getting lil nervous. She realized her lower yoga body can speak doom over Shushmimi now. Silpi threw Sush’s hands forward & tried to pin them over her head..while trying to sit on her tummy…Sush’s hands battling…hands of both fought hard…which Silpi couldn’t win it narrowly...& she slipped aside & Sush also came out of her grip a bit on the right side…but Silpi moved her long legs back a bit & then threw them over Sush neck to tie it tightly in her python grip…also she locked Sush’s hand in her arm bar lock tightly…her python grip over Shushmi’s neck is solid…giving lots of pain to Sush...Sush got chocked…trying to pull with her both hands Silpi’s strong thighs locked over her neck…hard time…Silpi maintaining  her grip…Shushmi twisting her ass hard to come out…Silpi trying hard…but Sush toppled Silpi down from her top with her good hip twist…& she also tried to get Silpi in double head lock in her strong legs in revenge…both pressing each others thighs hard on each others necks…
“I give up” “I give up” finaly Silpi came out.
& surprisingly Shushmimi again won..she din’t have that terrific thigh’s as Silpi’s…but its very surprising how she won consequently twice. Many had expected Silpi to win..but it’s a surprise…
Silpi gave up.
“So its all over” Shushmi.
“Its not all over..only that choke I never cud survive” Silpi tying her hairs back..with both her knees up on the mat.
“Then which choke u can survive?” Sush taunted which felled hard on Silpi Oviously.
That agitated Silpi very much…& both the gals again got up on their feets & tied hard with each other. But Silpi’s neck got hooked in Sush’s right arm again…& by pressure Sush again put her down on the mat…& maintained her solid arm lock over her neck. Silpi trying hard with her hips…again got Sush down with her hands on her legs…now it was her turn..she pinned Sush hard on the mat…& chocked her head very hard in her arms…
“I give up..I give up” cried Sush.
But the real match was already over.
Silpi cant count the second round…as per the rules on which both agreed upon & had communicated to the officials was the 1 submission.
Again Silpi tying her hairs back with her knees up on the mat.
This time Shushmi not getting up.
Silpi went close to her caressed her silky hair on both sides…with affection.
“Get up” she said & raised on her feets.
After some time Shushmi got up on her feets.
Soon she showed the Big door to Silpi & made a goodbye with her.

Many may be surprised with this outcome including me. Pl vote with ur comments here.

Silpi (0) Shushmi (2).

Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 06:41:03 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »