News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Capital City Catfights (read post on Sept 14) - sponsorships available

• 55 Replies

Offline Capital City Catfights

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
    • Capital City Catfights Website
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,11213.0.html

after the sample was on dailymotion for all..

CCC the goal is something of similar!!

Those matches are great. Why would my goal not be something similiar?

Also, why were you rude to that producer like you are being rude to me?

A possible reason for them setting that up as a club, and not a download or a membership site, is that the models that fight for them, I am guessing, did not want these fights mass produced. I know a lot of models who will do things for a private video that they would not do for a mass production.

The other members of the board might want to ask themselves if they want other producers (ECNWC, ECC, Catfight Haven, DWW and the like) posting on this and other message boards.

All it takes is a few rude posters to make us rethink about opening up so much about this business.

Please note that FCC only posted three times.

Offline Paulzzy

• I love catfights!
  What we really need some commentary from ofecteau or Raging Maniac Bishop.  ::)

Not to harp on you CCC, but going back to my first post on the subject-what you're doing is "rules catfights".  Neither new nor old, and there are other companies doing the same thing.   

Success will depend on the looks of the women, the heat of the confrontation, and whether or not they even show up.

Offline samdopo

• Enjoy female/female fighting and competition
Re: Success will depend on the looks of the women, the heat of the confrontation, and whether or not they even show up

I agree, Paulzzy. I haven't studied this, of course, but there is an inverse relationship between the attractiveness of women that fight and the rules allowed. A lot of folks want face punching but with that comes a very small pool of women that would be willing to engage in that and their looks generally drop off dramatically.

On the other hand, more and better looking women will engage in wrestling or even rules catfights. The trick is in finding a good blend of attractive women and confrontation. I feel for CCC, it's not easy to meet everyone's needs.

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
The other members of the board might want to ask themselves if they want other producers (ECNWC, ECC, Catfight Haven, DWW and the like) posting on this and other message boards.

Sure, but not at the cost of walking on eggshells.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
I don't understand why SketchArtist is getting so steamed up about being asked to pay money upfront for a dvd or download link, or to sponsor matches. Isn't that the way it works with any producer? You pay your money first, then trust them to keep to keep their end of the deal.
Unlike ECNWC, who are about the only company nowadays who expect the customer to buy completely blind, CCC do show previews of all the fights they have filmed on youtube and at their web site.
By the way, the "no download no preview" policy which ECNWC adopts does not work and is costing them money.
It doesn't work because I've seen five full matches of theirs on youtube and dailymotion to date. It's costing them money because their fights are so damned good (incomparably better than DWW and Foxycombat, Ofecteau.) that if they DID do previews and downloads I'd have bought every one of them by now.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
Sorry but is only a discussion..i don't think I was rude..
if some argument offend you of course you have my apologies.
So end of discussion..

Bye

I am noticing that English is not your first language. Sorry for misinterpreting your posts.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
  What we really need some commentary from ofecteau or Raging Maniac Bishop.  ::)

Not to harp on you CCC, but going back to my first post on the subject-what you're doing is "rules catfights".  Neither new nor old, and there are other companies doing the same thing.   

Success will depend on the looks of the women, the heat of the confrontation, and whether or not they even show up.

And some people think a catfight is nothing more than a "rules fistfight."

We are trying our best at CCC. We will always have previews of our matches online, and having people buy something different than what they expected is not part of our business model.

Just pay attention to what we are doing is all we can ask.

fightman70

I don't understand why SketchArtist is getting so steamed up about being asked to pay money upfront for a dvd or download link, or to sponsor matches. Isn't that the way it works with any producer? You pay your money first, then trust them to keep to keep their end of the deal.
Unlike ECNWC, who are about the only company nowadays who expect the customer to buy completely blind, CCC do show previews of all the fights they have filmed on youtube and at their web site.
By the way, the "no download no preview" policy which ECNWC adopts does not work and is costing them money.
It doesn't work because I've seen five full matches of theirs on youtube and dailymotion to date. It's costing them money because their fights are so damned good (incomparably better than DWW and Foxycombat, Ofecteau.) that if they DID do previews and downloads I'd have bought every one of them by now.

+1 - they are great, and so is dailymotion.

Offline Paulzzy

• I love catfights!
Re: It's amazing what passes for "steamed up" these days...;-)
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2011, 08:02:40 PM »
I don't understand why SketchArtist is getting so steamed up...

I think it has to do with asking for the money upfront BEFORE the video is shot.

This "sponsorship" crap started when everything went to the 'net, and producers found a way to fund their project off the backs of their fans/customers, with less potential loss if it doesn't sell..

Guys from the VHS days (like myself) tend to hate this. 

Anyone see Catfight Report's attempt to arrange a match thru sponsorships between Ariel X and Shannon Kelley? It went something like this:

$500 raised, they wrestle in bikinis
  $1,000 raised they wrestle nude
  $5,000 raised and they wrestle nude with a foot worship at the end...LOL

After about a month he had raised a pitiful $125 and the page for it was gone.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
Re: Capital City Catfights doing a Crystal style shoot - sponsorships available
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2011, 11:42:03 AM »
Hi any news about your new videos? When are ready?

We were to have filmed on Monday night, but the Hurricane knocked out power to the location, and we have rescheduled for Tuesday the sixth.

This seems like the shoot that will never get done. On Tuesday the sixth, hopefully I will be able to post an image or two from the shoot here. That is, if acts of God don't call off another shoot.

Offline samdopo

• Enjoy female/female fighting and competition
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2011, 02:35:06 PM »
Hi any news about your new videos? When are ready?

We were to have filmed on Monday night, but the Hurricane knocked out power to the location, and we have rescheduled for Tuesday the sixth.

This seems like the shoot that will never get done. On Tuesday the sixth, hopefully I will be able to post an image or two from the shoot here. That is, if acts of God don't call off another shoot.

Hang in there CCC, I'm rooting for you to pull this off.

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2011, 12:28:59 PM »
Any news?

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2011, 01:28:37 AM »
Any news?

We got some work done...

{alt}

This will be released Oct 1 on our membership site. Nov 1st for download.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2011, 02:55:47 AM »
Any face slapping in this catfight?

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2011, 09:59:37 AM »
thanks for the update, looking forward in watching that match, any chance in seeing another picture of the other girl she was fighting?