News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Capital City Catfights (read post on Sept 14) - sponsorships available

• 55 Replies

Offline hunter85

• God Member
Re: Capital City Catfights doing a Crystal style shoot - sponsorships available
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2011, 05:47:51 PM »
more pics please at least

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2011, 01:29:01 AM »
   Roma looks like she was in a battle. Who did she fight ?
jjb

Offline Capital City Catfights

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
    • Capital City Catfights Website
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2011, 04:06:44 AM »
   Roma looks like she was in a battle. Who did she fight ?

I am really starting to rethink customs.

Each custom I have tried to do, mind you I say try because I have spent hours upon hours getting these things set up only to have it turn into "How about this model instead of the one you have lined up?"

I have filmed one custom and had about five fall through for all the same reason - I agreed to use models that I was unfamiliar with or I never got the money before I started recruiting.

Either I chase my tail for weeks trying to get my schedules lined up of four diffrent people, only to have a change in the models the person wants or the person never intended to do a custom it seems and never sends the money over.

I cannot tell you how frustrating it is for me to ask a model if she is up for doing something, then to have the person change their mind at the last second because that model was expecting to work, and now they are not. That gives me a bad name in this modeling community.

If you want a fantasy filmed, I can film it. Just give me the match that you want, and I will do it.

But I am going to start asking for money up front before I call one model, and I am the only person who has a say in which models are used.

Twice I have had shoots ready to go but people have "not had the money" at the last minute or keep changing their mind on models that nothing ever gets shot. Or they want to use a model who would never travel the distance asked to do the shoot for the money provided.

I have a vested interest in getting the sponsor the best looking models who will do the given work. If you cannot trust me to do that, then have another person do your custom for you.

Sorry to rant, but now I know why so many producers will not do customs.

We are filmimg some amazing things here at CCC, check my other thread, and these customs are just taking up too much of my time. I have girls that want to work. Lots of them, but I am not going to spend weeks looking for the perfect matchup for someone.

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
Re: Capital City Catfights (read post on Sept 14) - sponsorships available
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2011, 04:58:53 AM »
Twice I have had shoots ready to go but people have "not had the money" at the last minute or keep changing their mind on models that nothing ever gets shot. Or they want to use a model who would never travel the distance asked to do the shoot for the money provided.

Now this gives us that do and pay ahead of time a bad name. When those who order customs don't pay. You make it harder on the rest of us. Either be ADULT and pay for what you order, or dont order a custom..
jjb

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2011, 05:36:12 PM »
Do you have permission from the photographers who took these photos to use them? Aren't they pros with copyrights?

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2011, 10:30:39 PM »
Do you have permission from the photographers who took these photos to use them? Aren't they pros with copyrights?

Hi folks.

Click Walker's profile and you can see when he registered.

He is a troll trying to discredit other producers.

Walker, I am the photographer. My Canon is right in front of me right now.

I also have signed model release forms from all of my models in case you are interested.

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2011, 01:06:19 AM »
I simply asked if you had permission from photographers to use their pics, I didn't think that you took them. Now that you corrected me. I now know that you are a very good photographer. Is there something wrong with me being new on this "free chat" site and commenting about your work? You may photograph well, but you seem to be a little uptight.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2011, 03:28:40 AM »
I simply asked if you had permission from photographers to use their pics, I didn't think that you took them. Now that you corrected me. I now know that you are a very good photographer. Is there something wrong with me being new on this "free chat" site and commenting about your work? You may photograph well, but you seem to be a little uptight.

If over 50 percent of your posts are trying to discredit producers, then you can see where people might be uptight.

Thank you for the compliment on my photography, but I am not even close to Foxy Combat in that media.

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2011, 06:14:01 PM »
Because I asked if you got permission from a photgrapher you're reading my posts? That's kind of strange and yes, uptight.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2011, 10:40:51 PM »
Because I asked if you got permission from a photgrapher you're reading my posts? That's kind of strange and yes, uptight.

If you have any idea how serious copyright infringement is, then you would understand better.

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2011, 11:52:47 PM »
Nevertheless, looking over my posts in this group and implying a sinister motive is very strange.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2011, 11:34:17 AM »
Nevertheless, looking over my posts in this group and implying a sinister motive is very strange.

About as strange as a person registering a handle and posting the way you do.

Looking at someones prior posts is a normal occurance on message boards. It gives people an idea who they are talking to and not an average Joe or John Doe.

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2011, 02:27:19 PM »
Well there seem to be quite a few who agree with me, simply look at the others who have commented about you. . You are a very uptight person. Guess what, we all have the right to comment, isn't it the purpose of this group?

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2011, 10:12:21 PM »
Well there seem to be quite a few who agree with me, simply look at the others who have commented about you. . You are a very uptight person. Guess what, we all have the right to comment, isn't it the purpose of this group?

Yes it is. But trust me when I say that many more are very pleased with our work.

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2011, 12:18:40 AM »
Actually that's not the point. I'm displeased by your extreme uptight, defensive attitude.