News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Capital City Catfights (read post on Sept 14) - sponsorships available

• 55 Replies

Offline Capital City Catfights

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
    • Capital City Catfights Website
Re: Capital City Catfights (read post on Sept 14) - sponsorships available
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2011, 03:14:02 AM »
Actually that's not the point. I'm displeased by your extreme uptight, defensive attitude.

And that is your right.

So which companies do you like?

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2011, 04:55:20 AM »
Bitchfight UK

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2011, 04:49:19 PM »
xxxxxxxxxx xx

I know who this refers to, but I don't know why nobody ever uses the company's name in this forum. Can anybody tell me why? Or what happens if you do? Post deleted?
Anyway, I'm not a fan of their stuff. The filming and presention turns me right off. It's as if the camera guy can't make up his mind whether to film the fight or get down on the floor with the girls and join in! Most of the time, he's in so close that you can't see what the heck is happening.
It doesn't help either, that they always seem to stage the fights in the middle of a lot of unnecessary clutter that only serves to obstruct the view even more. If it's not piles of cushions and duvets it's bales of hay, or they'll be outside in a field of long grass.
Throw in an interviewer with the dopiest voice you've ever heard outside of a Harry Enfield sketch and you have an atmosphere of chaotic silliness that Monty Python would have been proud of.
Maybe that's what appeals to some people, but it doesn't work at all for me. Each to their own though.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 02:30:20 AM by kafkod »

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2011, 01:17:11 AM »
I know who this refers to

I don't.  I though he had typed all those x's on purpose just to get under CCC's skin which, truth be told, is far too easy.  What vidco is it?

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2011, 02:24:07 AM »
I know who this refers to

I don't.  I though he had typed all those x's on purpose just to get under CCC's skin which, truth be told, is far too easy.  What vidco is it?

Bitch fight uk.  As I just discovered, Walker didn't type the x's himself.
Try typing "bitch" and "fight" without a space between them, then preview it and see what happens!
Can someone explain to me what this is all about?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 04:12:19 AM by kafkod »

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2011, 06:26:03 PM »
Bitch fight uk.

Thanks, they're new to me.  I watched the free preview and found the barnyard setting appropriate.

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2011, 11:31:36 PM »
I think any producer welcomes critique of their work.  That is how they put out better product...not slamming but well thought out opinions.
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: An adept observation and akin to "explaining" certain FvsF producers...
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2011, 01:39:54 PM »
"I think any producer welcomes critique of their work.  That is how they put out better product...not slamming but well thought out opinions."

...In much the same way as the phrase:

"All of the great African American leaders have been assassinated..."

might be used to "explain" Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.  ;-)

SA
???

To return to my earlier question, can anybody - but not you Sketch, LOL - explain to me why the forum won't let you post the name of this producer, xxxxxxxxxx xx?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 03:25:15 PM by kafkod »

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2011, 07:38:08 PM »
Actually that's not the point. I'm displeased by your extreme uptight, defensive attitude.

Although some of the criticism expressed on this thread may be well-intentioned, much of it has been vitriolic. The producer’s defensiveness is understandable.

I’d like to direct this comment to the CCC producer:

Many catfight aficionados (including myself) have, at some time in the past, been deceived by unscrupulous producers. We’ve purchased videos – only to not have them arrive. Or, when they arrive, the content is subpar, or even recycled from other producers. The point being: this is probably not the best crowd in which to propose the “pay-in-advance for content” initiative.

I am not saying that you are such a producer. I've purchased several of your videos, and your most recent production was very good. It showed an encouraging improvement in quality, and I look forward to purchasing more of your videos.

It seems this thread morphed from a discussion of your initiative to a referendum on your efforts. I think that was unfair, and I hope you will ignore the disparaging remarks and continue to pursue producing catfighting content.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: My comments were in regards to Tanproduc's very adept observation...
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2011, 04:24:52 AM »
I think any producer welcomes critique of their work.  That is how they put out better product...not slamming but well thought out opinions.

The reason you can't type in Btchfight UK is due to the forum filter being used to cut back on profanity. It's the same reason you can't type mthrfckr, sht4brains, azzclown, cocksmoker or kuntmonkey. I, for one, appreciate the efforts to prevent this forum from devolving into yet another cyber-space profanity laced lectern. ;-)

SA  

P.S.  New Oakland PD logo "Iraqis miss.  We don't"

It's not an obscenity filter, Sketch. I just tried posting a couple of expletives and was able to do so. I edited them out myself so this wouldn't be deleted. Also, I can post the words bitch and fight separated by a space or with a hyphen: bitch fight, bitch-fight. It's only when you put them together like so: bitchfight, that the filter operates.
There must be some issue with this particular producer, and I'm wondering what it could be.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:42:08 AM by kafkod »

Offline Capital City Catfights

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
    • Capital City Catfights Website
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2011, 10:54:39 AM »

Although some of the criticism expressed on this thread may be well-intentioned, much of it has been vitriolic. The producer’s defensiveness is understandable.

I’d like to direct this comment to the CCC producer:

Many catfight aficionados (including myself) have, at some time in the past, been deceived by unscrupulous producers. We’ve purchased videos – only to not have them arrive. Or, when they arrive, the content is subpar, or even recycled from other producers. The point being: this is probably not the best crowd in which to propose the “pay-in-advance for content” initiative.

I am not saying that you are such a producer. I've purchased several of your videos, and your most recent production was very good. It showed an encouraging improvement in quality, and I look forward to purchasing more of your videos.

It seems this thread morphed from a discussion of your initiative to a referendum on your efforts. I think that was unfair, and I hope you will ignore the disparaging remarks and continue to pursue producing catfighting content.

Thank you for the response, and there is more going on behind the scenes than I am going to go into, but we really like what we are producing, we know many people like it and we seem to be established a producer.

I totally understand what you are saying about "getting burned." My partner and I have the catfight bug as well, and that is why I realize that there are very few companies out there that will give you a good faceslap or a strong hairpull in the fight.

I am still throwing it out there for people to pre-order the fights. I am not expecting tons of people to want to do this, but a few have, and that to me makes it worth my while.

I do know that not everyone will like what we do, but I don't think we are baiting and switching on the buyer. Plus, and $9.99, this is not a major investment.