News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Capital City Catfights (read post on Sept 14) - sponsorships available

• 55 Replies

Offline Capital City Catfights

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
    • Capital City Catfights Website
Good day real catfight fans,

Following the feedback we have been hearing from catfight lovers, Capital City Catfights will be doing an Extreme Catfight shoot in the next month. We have over a dozen women ready to fight, and like Crystal Video, they are from all walks of life and all shapes and sizes.

We know since Crystal has left, the gritty catfight has gone away in the most part from the catfight market. We will shoot these matches in HD with the highest quality of equipment. They will slowly be available through our membership site at one match being released each month. Matches from our membership site will not be available for download, ever.

For $75, you can preorder a DVD or have available a dowload link so you can actually have the matches on your computer's hard drive. It will be a long time until we offer all of these fights together for a download and it will not be for $75.

The old video magazines used to be $69, this gives you the gritty matches once again for about the same price.

The more sponsors we receive, the more matches that will go on this download. It is very possible that you might receive over 10 matches. At a minimum, you will receive five and that will include pre and post match interviews with the fighters. For $100 we will send you a piece of the clothing (shirt) that the fighters wore during the fight. We have a limited number of those available.

If we do not get five matches out of this shoot, we will partially refund your money per the number of matches we gat shot that day. Like Crystal, we cannot tell how long these fights will last, but we do know these women will be fighting to win.

We hope to make this first Crystal shoot the start of an Extreme CCC style of matches. These will be real fights without a time limit. The women understand this and are ready to fight.

Please send you sponsorship via paypal to cccfights@yahoo.com. If you would prefer to send a check, please PM for a mailing address.

Thank you for your help in changing the catfighting industry back to its roots.  
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 04:09:08 AM by Capital City Catfights »

Offline samdopo

• Enjoy female/female fighting and competition
This is very intriguing and I applaud your effort to produce these matches. I'm curious about the women who you have lined up (or will line up) and what some of the match ups might be. I, and I suppose others, would appreciate some more detail before sending $75. Can you share more info?

Thanks

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
If you're gonna do this, I think it may be interesting to let Brielle and Holly go at it, given what happened when they were on your mats the last time. I don't think you'd have to do much convincing.

Brielle is not local (I wish) and Holly I am pretty sure retired after that night.

Wait until you see Brielle and Bo Bo go at it.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
I hesitate to do this becuase models come and go and some have other comitments on the shoot date, but here are four women who have agreed to fight. If one of these women do not make it to video shoot, don't blame me. These women have agreed and I hope they will all make it there, but in this budiness you assume that some will not make it to the shoot.

Enjoy...

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
If you're gonna do this, I think it may be interesting to let Brielle and Holly go at it, given what happened when they were on your mats the last time. I don't think you'd have to do much convincing.

Brielle is not local (I wish) and Holly I am pretty sure retired after that night.

Wait until you see Brielle and Bo Bo go at it.

That was even more intense? That surprises me if so given what you said about Holly and Brielle. Or was that the one that had to be split?? Thinking I misunderstood. Too bad she retired though Holly, guess the experience soured her?

She left the shoot happy, but felt doing this was not for her. She fought hard though.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
Specifics on the rules? I'm guessing face slapping will be allowed and encouraged?

Thanks,
TBM

Offline Paulzzy

• I love catfights!
  Before the shitstorm starts, Crystal Video Magazines "fights" started as REAL fights, with full on face punching and hair pulled out all over the floor, between mostly nasty looking women that had a beef, or just needed the bail money for their babydaddys.  Those fights were "real".

In later years, they started putting a lot more "real" fights on the tapes, but in reality they were just "rules catfights".  Not the same thing.  

I'm assuming CCC is going to do the latter, which isn't a problem as long as you're upfront about it.

BTW "sponsorships" for matches look bad.  Either the producer lacks confidence in his or her product selling, or lacks funds to make it happen.  And from what I've seen, it rarely works.

"If one of the girls doesn't show up, don't blame me." What if 2 or 3 don't show?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 04:23:26 PM by Paulzzy »

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
 Before the shitstorm starts, Crystal Video Magazines "fights" started as REAL fights, with full on face punching and hair pulled out all over the floor, between mostly nasty looking women that had a beef, or just needed the bail money for their babydaddys.  Those fights were "real".

In later years, they started putting a lot more "real" fights on the tapes, but in reality they were just "rules catfights".  Not the same thing.  

I'm assuming CCC is going to do the latter, which isn't a problem as long as you're upfront about it.

BTW "sponsorships" for matches look bad.  Either the producer lacks confidence in his or her product selling, or lacks funds to make it happen.  And from what I've seen, it rarely works.

"If one of the girls doesn't show up, don't blame me." What if 2 or 3 don't show?

Right now we have two sponsors. One sent us a check and I have not cashed it yet. The other sponsor we will refund the money if we cannot provide what they are looking for.

This shoot is different than the others. If we cannot get what we are looking for, then we refund.

I think if you rewatch you Crystal Videos, you will see that only about 25% of all the fights allowed full on face punching. We will not allow that. Once we get a couple filmed and have them out there, people can decide if they want to purches them or not. We will have short trailers on Youtube showingthe action.

Other than postingthe entire match on youtube, I really do not know how much more transparent we can be.

fightman70

without full punching allowed, as in body and face, these are NOT real fights.

sorry but you cant claim to be bringing real fights in with these kinds of rules. this is a rules catfight, nothing more.

the company that does have the talent and nous to bring in proper no rules fistfights such as the early crystal stuff will make a lot of money. and good luck to them if and when it happens.

this, sadly, is not it.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
We want see a preview.. and after we'll know..
When are available?

In a few weeks. We had a few girls drop out at the last second so we are reorganizing for another shoot at the end of this month.

Trust me, real catfights are not easy to do.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
without full punching allowed, as in body and face, these are NOT real fights.

sorry but you cant claim to be bringing real fights in with these kinds of rules. this is a rules catfight, nothing more.

the company that does have the talent and nous to bring in proper no rules fistfights such as the early crystal stuff will make a lot of money. and good luck to them if and when it happens.

this, sadly, is not it.

We will have previews available before the matches are sold, so people can judge for themselves.

As for the fistfights, it is amazing how many different subsets in taste and style there are in this fetish. Many people do not like closed fists. Many do, but many do not.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
body punch and face slap allow?

Yes, and hair pulling.

Offline Tap Her Out

Wow! Hadnt seen those before! You got a link for this company? Im impressed very close to NHB.

Tap-

fightman70

well, if face slapping and hairpulling is nhb then yeah i guess it is. its ok vid but a bit meh really.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
Those Babefights are great. I have no problem calling something great if I think it is great.

Is that from a production company? I have a feeling that was not meant to be seen by so many people.