News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Top 10 Beatdowns and Humilations in filmed matches

• 53 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Top 10 Beatdowns and Humilations in filmed matches
« on: August 20, 2011, 01:32:56 PM »

1)  Raquel Vs Viktoria  2011 London at Monica's... One girl choked the other into sobing defeat and totaly dominated. I'm sure every one can guess the winner.

2)  Robin Vs Anne Hurricane  2009 LA ... Anne started her USA tour off to a bad start when Robin layed a 9-0 beatdown and forced one girl to quite before the shoot time was up, Robin really rubber it into her face throwing in the towel. What would the score have been if full match 20-0?

3)  Antscha Vs  Carisse Paris 2011 Amazon Prod  ... One girl scored at will and ended up getting a crazy score like 16-1

4)  Kassidy Vs Viktoria #3 2009 ... since their last match-up and beatdown, one girl want nothing to do with the other.

5) Flamedragon Vs Kassidy   .... match ends in 10-0 score

6) Lia Labow Vs German catfighter   ... Fightstyle ... One fighter is slapped into submission and left layed out defeated and in tears.

7)  Please add one
  7)
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
Re: Top 10 Beatdowns and Humilations in filmed matches
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 04:07:02 PM »
Great topic!  So many, these come to mind:

Femwin Bori vs. Trinity.  Total physical and mental destruction: hot, once confident Trinity winds up hysterical and in fear for her life.

Joan Wise Special Gift.  Amazon Simone, unused to any competition, meets more than her match in visiting Lisa Marie.

Femwin Frankie vs. Liz.  Liz uses technical holds to score dozens of submissions at will on the larger, defenseless Frankie, at a live event no less.

RMG Krissy vs Gianna.  Another public WWC humiliation: poor crowd favorite Krissy helpless against HVM-trained opponent.

Flamingo UBS4 Cindy Hayes Vs. Lindsey Adams.  Passive, intimidated Cindy (=Vanessa Harding) emotionally crushed by much smaller girl.

CW The Wrestling Lesson.  Confident instructor Tori Sinclair humbled by student Tanya Danielle.  Rare case in which total predictability detracts not a bit.

Lady Hawke 28a Cinnamon vs. Natasha.  Cute, athletic Natasha, who typically wins, taken apart by butch, muscular girl.

I'll come back if I think of more.

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 05:39:06 PM »
  A close fight that will add because of Humilation of loser by Winner...

Jet Vs Antscha  2008 London @ Monica's ...  2 great wrestlers have to fight into OT for a Winner... Winner Facesits the loser into tears, then gets up to shows her face, wipes away the tears then when Re-facesits her for longer time... Best Facesit Humilation ending in a match that I ever seen. The fight could have gone both ways and wish a rematch could have been booked before Jet retired.

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 11:52:07 PM »
Can anyone post some links or sites where these fights can be found. Or even clips of them. Thanks in advance for any help.

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 05:45:09 AM »
   Antscha vs Jet, and Viktoria Vs Raquel and Kassidy can be found on    www.wrestlingmonica.com

Artemis (GER) vs. Lia (USA)             www.fightingstyle.com

Antscha Vs  Carisse                     www.amazonsprod.com

Anne Hurricane Vs Robin             http://lesfemmesfatales.com

Offline Candi

• God Member
    • Only Bad Girls Need Apply
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 04:59:46 PM »
my man bought Quinn Riley's last fight, against Nikki, at catfightingangel.

It's incredible how bad Quinn got beaten up and Nikki was humiliating her, saying horrible things to her.  I felt bad for Quinn.

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2011, 07:31:42 PM »
Cindy vs Jacqueline
Femwin's clip4sale store
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un_f7Kd6jJI

Sonia vs Cory
TPC-93-5 - International Competitive Wrestling
http://www.tpcwrestling.eu/en/catfight-stories/tpc-93-5-international-competitive-wrestling,25,0,387.html

Maggie vs Kirsty
FV87 - Combat Carnival
http://www.festelle.eu/en/catfight-stories/fv87-combat-carnival,17,3,421.html

DWW-188 Laid out in black and white
Tania vs Luzia
http://www0.dww.at/dww/tapes/frame.asp?ProductCode=DWW-188&Back=%2Fdww%2Fproducts%2Fcatalog_quick%2Easp%3FVSearch%3DON%26Medium%3DDVD-R%26F%3Dtania%26K%3D

Andy vs Taylor
CV161 - Video Magazine
http://www.festelle.eu/en/catfight-stories/cv161-video-magazine-15,22,0,59.html

Tania vs Luzia?????  That match was very close and think Tania got away with a Choke that was not allowed. She had another submission taken away due to a choke that was not in any question.

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 03:52:17 AM »
Chokes were not allowed in the match. Tania only won by 1 point. Would not call one point win domination.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 01:13:36 PM »
my man bought Quinn Riley's last fight, against Nikki, at catfightingangel.

It's incredible how bad Quinn got beaten up and Nikki was humiliating her, saying horrible things to her.  I felt bad for Quinn.
I bought this too after seeing the clip the producer posted here. If you are into unscripted humiliation and domination you'll love this fight. Nikki absolutely wipes the floor with Quinn and treats her with utter contempt while doing so. Some of the verbals she came out with were downright nasty.
Quinn should have had all the advantages too. This was a mature woman against a young girl in her late teens or early twenties, an experienced catfighter against a novice in her first fight. Quinn is also taller and heavier than Nikki.
Nikki though was faster, stronger, much more aggressive and could have given Mike Tyson lessons in "bad attitude".
After a while Quinn, realising that she hasn't a hope of winning, starts playing the "sexy loser" instead - whimpering, moaning and sprawling at her opponents feet after submitting. All this does is make Nikki even more angry! After telling Quinn how pathetic she is, she turns and says to some-one off camera, "This is ridiculous. She's just letting me win!"
This rattles Quinn, who jumps up immediately and attacks Nikki with real aggression, only to be slammed back down onto the mat and forced into submission again
The final score, in submissions to zero, would have been even more lopsided had Nikki not spent so much time just sitting on top of Quinn in good old "school girl pin" style, maliciously slapping, taunting, humiliating and playing with her like a cat with a mouse.

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 06:24:34 PM »
Just thought of two more destructions to tears by Kassidy, both of big strong girls who should have held their own: Starr (Wrestling Monica) and Boadicea (Femwin).  I believe both were career ending.  There was also the rare and ill-fated foray by Brandy into real catfighting against Pandora for ECC.  How humiliating for the tough "Raslingal."   

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2011, 07:22:23 PM »
  A close fight that will add because of Humilation of loser by Winner...

Jet Vs Antscha  2008 London @ Monica's ...  2 great wrestlers have to fight into OT for a Winner... Winner Facesits the loser into tears, then gets up to shows her face, wipes away the tears then when Re-facesits her for longer time... Best Facesit Humilation ending in a match that I ever seen. The fight could have gone both ways and wish a rematch could have been booked before Jet retired.

I'm trying to find this on the website but I don't seem to be able to find it. Can anyone help?

Click the link below and it takes you to the studio's clips4sale pages. Type "Antscha" into the search field then click on "GO" next to it. Scroll down the page and you'll find the match you're looking. For some reason, searching for Jet brings no result but "Antscha" does the trick.

http://clips4sale.com/store/8612

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 01:33:17 AM »
One of the worst (best) ever:

Sally McNeil vs Charlie the Golden Kat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-klLg_mHgE&feature=related

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2011, 01:46:10 AM »
This has to be ranked near the top.

{alt}

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 12:19:44 PM »
Gina Carano vs Chris Cyborg was a great fight. I just wish Gina had won. Gina also took a beating at the end of the first round vs Rosie Sexton.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2011, 01:49:01 AM »
Great list. How about

Bea Goffin over Lee Price with the facesitting ending

Sally Macneil over Charlie Golden Kat Hayes (already mentioned but there were at least two matches)

Flamedragan over Kassidy (also already mentioned but one of my favourites)

Weilin Dragoon over Valerie (a French FBB) in a APL match

Trevelyn over Lee Price

Kathy Gifford over Klaudia (Monica's Wrestling)

Ziggy over Michelle Burdick (PP)

Mark