News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Amazing work fiilmed at Capital City Catfights - sponsor a fighter

• 50 Replies

Offline Capital City Catfights

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
    • Capital City Catfights Website
Re: Amazing work fiilmed at Capital City Catfights - sponsor a fighter
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2011, 09:00:05 PM »
Virginia is gorgeous: a perfect look for this sort of thing.  That said, I don't see how you can even begin to get a fully developed erotic experience in 3-5 minutes.  I even see DWW's 15 minutes or so as being on the short end.  The all time greats by the likes of Academy, Flamingo and Premier were closer to an hour.  Take the classic ACA 70, in which Roni systematically and methodically took apart poor Bobbie.  Stopping that at the 3 minute mark would have been an unpardonable crime.

And this is where catfight fans differ greatly, and not one person is right or wrong. Where you like to see one woman take another woman apart for a long period of time, some like to to the sprint to the finish of defeating their opponant.

What we tell our fighters is they are trying to make the other woman submit or give up. We do tell them that you are to fight back, and that we do not want you giving up after a few seconds. But when a woman is defeated by another woman is where our matches stop.

They do not hold back by thinking (I got to fight her for 30 minutes, I don't want to tire myself out at the start).

I like the way CCC is doing it righ tnow. I'm sure people perfer other styles, and that is fine. But people seem to like this style as well.

brockton32

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011, 06:24:45 PM »
Did I read that right? Most of your fights are 3-5 minutes? That's hardly time to even get mad. Why would anyone pay for fights that short with all the other opportunities on the net.  I too wish you luck, and you will need it I'm afraid.

brockton32

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2011, 11:19:16 PM »
The comment made about a "ton of hair pulled out" in the trailer is inaccurate, and should be corrected by the producer. It is clearly hair extensions which most producers warn their women not to wear when fighting. Easily pulled out and not the real hair of the woman.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2011, 03:38:08 PM »
The comment made about a "ton of hair pulled out" in the trailer is inaccurate, and should be corrected by the producer. It is clearly hair extensions which most producers warn their women not to wear when fighting. Easily pulled out and not the real hair of the woman.

The model fought twice, and after about 15 seconds her extensions were out. Many people would think that adds to the realism on the fight.

If you think a model needs time to get motivated to fight, then that is your oprion. I would rather have the models going full tilt the second the match starts then going 5-10 minutes of action before they start fighting for real.

I'm sure people will love our stuff, and I am sure there are people who will not. But as far as I know, I am the only producer who gives fans this much communication on a free site and not behind a paywall.

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2011, 03:52:57 PM »
I would rather have the models going full tilt the second the match starts then going 5-10 minutes of action before they start fighting for real.

DWW and FC, to pick just two, run matches in the 15-20 minute range that are intense throughout.

brockton32

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2011, 04:04:51 PM »
To say that other company's fights aren't that intense cause they are much longer than your 3-5 minute matches is dead wrong. A lot of catfights I've purchased are hard fought from the start, not just yours!  Also, several producers discuss their matches with their customers in Yahoo groups etc. To say you are the only one with this back and forth chat is dead wrong.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2011, 12:23:31 PM »
To say that other company's fights aren't that intense cause they are much longer than your 3-5 minute matches is dead wrong. A lot of catfights I've purchased are hard fought from the start, not just yours!  Also, several producers discuss their matches with their customers in Yahoo groups etc. To say you are the only one with this back and forth chat is dead wrong.

OK, I have been convined to continue my dialogue there in my yahoo group, where you can be removed and I can filter comments which all the other producers do, and not here.

I will use this board for advertising like the other producers do.

Thank you

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2011, 05:05:08 AM »
At least that way you can hear  what you want to hear frrom who you want to hear it from. No more of those damn critics souring up your day. Just happy people with joyous thoughts to fluff up your ego.

brockton32

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 03:25:53 PM »
You have said that longer fights at other video companies are boring to you, and your 3 to 5 minute fights in comparison are more exciting. I think you need to come clean about the duration of your fights. You have stated that the gals fight to a submission,  and then the fight is over.  Do you stand by that claim?

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: Aaaannnd Scene...!
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2011, 06:12:34 PM »

OK, I have been convined to continue my dialogue there in my yahoo group, where you can be removed and I can filter comments which all the other producers do, and not here.

I will use this board for advertising like the other producers do.

Thank you

Hmm...you might try counting the number of people who contradicted your claims of "product superiority" and see if you have more than twice that many orders for your product at the end of the month. As I'd stated previously, you're fooling yourself regarding the 'benefits' your product offers.  FvsF fans familiar with other producers know your claims are, at best, Ms. Guided.  

You remind me of a young (at that time) wrestler who we'll refer to as 'Hurricane Havana' who had a similar disdain and distaste for customer commentary regarding her content quality and plans behind hosting a convention.  She ignored advice from other producers who had hosted several successful conventions previously.  She ignored input from fans and people who had worked with other producers.  At the end when her convention date arose, the attendance could be summed up via a single comparison:

The difference between Hurricane Katrina vs. Hurricane Havana:  Bad as it was, at least people showed up for Hurricane Katrina

SA

If this producer covers his ass, why should he care how many negative comments from people who havn't seen his work get posted in this forum? Especially if they're all from the same two people! Do you think rap music makes money because everybody loves it?
I HAVE seen the first fight in this new series of theirs and, for me at least, it lives up to the hype. Marla vs Charlie is a well filmed, well produced and entertaining scrap between two pretty and very competitive young women who go at each other full tilt from the word go. Knowing that the first submission wins it, they don't need to hold anything back or worry about pacing themselves and the action has the same frantic urgency that you would expect to see in a real fight between untrained girls.
This means, of course, that it doesn't take too long to settle the issue and the producer can sell the resultant video fairly cheaply.
I actually think that, in today's tough economic environment, that's a clever strategy for a new producer trying to build up a fan base to adopt. The UK producer, Catzreview, chose the same approach and, judging by the way the fights are rolling off the conveyor belt from them, it seems to be working.
This month my two favorite producers, Academy Wrestling and East Coast Cats, both released longer matches that I wanted to watch, priced close to $30 apiece. I couldn't really afford both, so I opted for the Academy match and I'm planning to buy the other next month. If Marla vs Charley had been longer and more expensive I wouldn't have bought that one this month either. Next month ... who knows?
As it is, I could stretch to the extra $9.99 and now I'm definitely going to make a point of buying the next fight from C.C.C. and I hope they make enough money to keep this series going.

JohnMoog, what you wrote about the length of time needed for a fully developed erotic experience is very true, but it's up to me how long I take to watch a particular video from start to finish. Using freeze frame and the slider on my media player I can make a short fight last a long time! I can treat it it like a series of photo slides if I want, knowing I can hit "play" and turn it back into a video any time I want. If you havn't tried that trick, it's a great way to get maximum pleasure from a short fight. I just don't need to do that with an academy match, any more than I need to sip a pint of guinness slowly, savouring each drop, like I do with a good scotch.
Cheers all!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 08:02:18 PM by kafkod »

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2011, 04:30:13 AM »

If this producer covers his ass, why should he care how many negative comments from people who havn't seen his work get posted in this forum? Especially if they're all from the same two people!

Oh, there are more than 2 who find this stuff objectionable. Just not worth the time needed to properly criticize it.

Sketch: grabbed the CCC guy's crotch and didn't stop squeezing until he had driven him to the
      Yahoo group desert.

$9.99: a lot to pay for what is essentially a YouTube video with decent lighting.

Bruce (rip), GR, Hana: genius producers who understand what makes female combat erotic. Light years beyond CCC

Catzreview videos: a stain on our shared interest and the entire UK. Anti-erotic Badger-meat.

Roadie: has seen this movie before

CCC guy: Mr._E withot the profanity-laced PM's.

JohnMoog: real fights are like  quick sears. The best erotic content are more like braises: slow cooked until the meat falls off the bone.

I remember Sketch from the Barb's Combative women days, and I know his MO. IIRC, it was stuff like this that eventually shut that great board down.

Like I typed before, there is a reason why producers do not post on these boards. I am more than happy that you like other producers. Spend your money there.

I like what I am producing, and I am sure others do as well. Just because you and Stetch do not, I hope you understand that others might.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2011, 12:25:28 PM »
That. Is it really that hard to agree to disagree? So you don't like a certain content, THEN DON'T BUY IT! But don't put down those that do just cause they see it different. Everyone has different tastes, always have, always will.

Crapitol City made a number of assertions and claims regarding advantages inherent in the 'packaging' of his FvsF content that were simply asinine and ridiculous. :

"...Can't hang with the Big Dogs, Stay on the porch"  Todd Anthony Shaw aka Too $hort - a modern American poet

SA

So once again you are saying people who like shorter fights are more or less stupid?

This is why people walk away from boards you are on and threads you post on, it just resorts to name calling and I am smart you are stupid mentally. It gets very tired, very quickly.

I film for ECNWC and the longer matches, to me, just are not as entertaining. To Bob, they are. I'm not calling him wrong for his opinion or tastes. That is how civil people speak to each other,

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2011, 02:37:27 PM »

If this producer covers his ass, why should he care how many negative comments from people who havn't seen his work get posted in this forum? Especially if they're all from the same two people!

$9.99: a lot to pay for what is essentially a YouTube video with decent lighting.

And good camera work.
And a clear view of the fight from beginning to end.
And a submission finish.
And nobody bellowing "Beat that bitch ass!" at the top of their voice every two seconds.
And no guys coming over to cop themselves a quick grope while pretending to be BJJ coaches.
And two good looking girls, over the age of eighteen, who I know are not going to be maimed, scarred or traumatised for my entertainment.

I'd go for that.

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2011, 07:04:09 PM »
JohnMoog, what you wrote about the length of time needed for a fully developed erotic experience is very true, but it's up to me how long I take to watch a particular video from start to finish. Using freeze frame and the slider on my media player I can make a short fight last a long time! I can treat it it like a series of photo slides if I want, knowing I can hit "play" and turn it back into a video any time I want. If you havn't tried that trick, it's a great way to get maximum pleasure from a short fight.

I do that all the time.  It's just that the scenes I replay over and again, the ones I pause and just marvel at, are never in the first 3 minutes.  In another thread IIRC, you talked about a woman becoming more attractive by virtue of fighting.  For me, that transformation continues, indeed if all is right accelerates, over the course of a match.  Bobbi at the bitter end of ACA 70 is a different Bobbi than at the beginning, if not kinder maybe gentler, certainly humbler and vastly sexier.  What happens bears no relation to losing one quick fall.  And then there's what becomes of Bobbi at the end of ACA 93.  Jade couldn't have pulled that off until they'd gotten really, really familiar.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2011, 02:36:37 AM »
JohnMoog, what you wrote about the length of time needed for a fully developed erotic experience is very true, but it's up to me how long I take to watch a particular video from start to finish. Using freeze frame and the slider on my media player I can make a short fight last a long time! I can treat it it like a series of photo slides if I want, knowing I can hit "play" and turn it back into a video any time I want. If you havn't tried that trick, it's a great way to get maximum pleasure from a short fight.

I do that all the time.  It's just that the scenes I replay over and again, the ones I pause and just marvel at, are never in the first 3 minutes.  In another thread IIRC, you talked about a woman becoming more attractive by virtue of fighting.  For me, that transformation continues, indeed if all is right accelerates, over the course of a match.  Bobbi at the bitter end of ACA 70 is a different Bobbi than at the beginning, if not kinder maybe gentler, certainly humbler and vastly sexier.  What happens bears no relation to losing one quick fall.  And then there's what becomes of Bobbi at the end of ACA 93.  Jade couldn't have pulled that off until they'd gotten really, really familiar.

John, that is a great way to look at a fight. My shorter fights sure do not do the development that you are looking for. Some of my earlier matches could (Ulga vs Sebastianne comes to mind and anything with Holly), but DWW, ACA and other companies probably are better in that style.

You might still like mine, I am not sure. If you do purchse one and like it, please let me know.

Right now we are charting sales of matches to see what sells the most. And if these shorter fights don't sell, we will look at something else.