News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Amazing work fiilmed at Capital City Catfights - sponsor a fighter

• 50 Replies

Offline Capital City Catfights

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
    • Capital City Catfights Website
Amazing work fiilmed at Capital City Catfights - sponsor a fighter
« on: September 15, 2011, 04:27:12 AM »
Good day catfight fans,

My partner and I have had Capital City Catfights up and running now for about six months, and it is facinating how we are changing to meet the needs of customers and the talent we are finding in our area.

We have found a great group of women, which is growing, who will do unscripted fights that include great hairpulling and slapping to both the face and body.

I will be attaching pictures to this thread to show you examples, and in a few days, we will have a sample trailer of the type of action you could be sponsoring.

These fights are fast paced and rough and most last between 3-5 minutes. We will be releasing one each month for download at a cost of $9.95. I have put a lot of thought into this, and the only reason why people make models try to fight for much, much longer than they normally would is to create a full tape of DVD and the end of the matches become stale and dull. Well, we have left that era with downloads.

For $9.95, you are not making a huge investment in the fights, and if you like it, you can get two or three different matchups for a little more than what other producers will charge for one long fight.

The women we use are fighting for a larger share of the purse, and that is why they want the other model to give up. That and personal pride.

If you like what you see and want more matches right away, the best way to do that is to sponsor a fighter. Enough sponsorships will bring a fighter back into the ring.

For $50 you can sponsor the fighter and have two of their fights from the night. For $100, you will have all the fights from the night, and at minimum, we will give you five different fights. You will be paying more, but you will have the matches right about two weeks after they are filmed.

When you send your money via paypal to us at cccfights@yahoo.com, please let us know which fighter you want to sponsor.

The action we are filming is fantastic, but without sales and sposorships like these, the catfight world will not have future matches down the road.

Thank you for your support and enjoy the pictures.

The fights are not topless, and these pictures should say a thousand words.

And to cross thread, these are the women I am using. I am not asking women who I do not know to do this. When you see a model on this thread, that means I know she will fight and will not let me or you down by not showing up.

Enjoy

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
Re: Amazing work fiilmed at Capital City Catfights - sponsor a fighter
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 04:28:56 AM »
Roma

{alt}

Roma in action

{alt}

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 04:32:00 AM »
Marla

{alt}

Marla in action

{alt}

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 04:33:47 AM »
Charlie

{alt}

Charlie in action

{alt}

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 04:35:53 AM »
Becky

{alt}

Becky in action

{alt}

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 04:37:55 AM »
Virginia

{alt}

Virginia in action

{alt}

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 04:41:17 AM »
Also wanting to step into the ring to fight in this style...

Ulga

{alt}

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 04:44:03 AM »
Keep your eye out for a trailer and more fighters to sponsor.

We will shoot this when we have enough sponsors on board, so your money might sit in limbo for a month or so, but this will be filmed in HD.

Thank you

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2011, 01:45:33 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDVF-rF3VHE

We told you there would be a trailer, here it is.

You can be the first to see a fight night by being a sponsor. We will release one of these a month, so you will have some of these matches 4-5 months ahead of everybody else.

Sponsor a fighter for $50 and get the entire night of fights (five minimum) for $100. We can also include photo CDs to any sponsor. We can send a DVD or a download link. The people that sponsored this night of fights will be receiving them in about a week.

If you like what we are doing, support us.

CCC

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2011, 11:51:23 PM »
looks promising

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: Amazing work?
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2011, 02:29:45 AM »
These fights are fast paced and rough and most last between 3-5 minutes. We will be releasing one each month for download at a cost of $9.95. I have put a lot of thought into this, and the only reason why people make models try to fight for much, much longer than they normally would is to create a full tape of DVD and the end of the matches become stale and dull.

Measurements of the amount of thought invested in this effort may be subjective but have you ever bothered to watch any of GR's DWW content?  The women were/are beautiful and the matches included topless and nude and went well over 30 minutes. He used several matches to make up a DVD.  The matches never suffered from being stale or dull in the beginning, middle or end. 

Quote from: Capital City Catfights  date=1316053632
For $9.95, you are not making a huge investment in the fights, and if you like it, you can get two or three different matchups for a little more than what other producers will charge for one long fight.

Back to the asseretions of thought investment, I'm curious to know why someone would pay $9.95 to see  non-topless matches with no breast or crotch grabbing when they can see hours of topless and nude matches online for free featuring both breast and crotch attacks.  Did you have a chance to speak with Ted Barb from Fighting Sirens about this venture?  It will be very interesting to see if there is a significant demand for what you have to offer.  I wish you the best of luck.

SA

What DWW produce is, for the most part, more like unscripted acting or role-playing than genuine combat. And personally speaking, I use the fast-forward slider on my media player a lot when I'm watching that kind of stuff!
Again personally speaking, it is not essential that a catfight be topless and feature breast and crotch grabbing for me to get a buzz from watching it. As you say, SA, I can watch that kind of stuff online for free whenever I want.
And whether it takes 3 or 30 minutes to find a winner is also, to me, relatively unimportant.
If you are going to be producing genuine competitive catfights between attractive young women CCC, rough and "real" with a definitive winner and loser, then I for one will happily fork out $9.95 to watch them.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2011, 04:28:51 AM »
SA, thank you for the response.

All I can say is if you do not like, don't buy it.

But if DWW, Foxy Combat, ECNWC all produce great matches, what is so wrong with another company doing that as well? If you eat a great steak at one place, are you pissed that 4-5 more steak houses open up in your area.

And as a fan, I would much rather have three different fights for $30 than the same fight for 15 minutes. That is just me.

What you will find in this fetish is that there are so many different things that people like. We are not trying to please everyone, just put out a good product. And I think I am the only company I know of (or at least one of a very few) that gives each fight it's own trailer on youtube.

All that we ask is when you download the video, do not post it on Dailymotion or Youtube, because we will report it, just like DWW does. If we do not sell these videos and turn any type or profit, we will go away. I'm not talking about getting rich off of this stuff either. I'm just talking about making a few hundred bucks each month after paying the models and location costs.

We know we are creating very good product, and our best matches are yet to come.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 04:07:47 AM »
SA, thank you for the response. All I can say is if you do not like, don't buy it.

A standard text book response ala Litany of the Lame that goes without saying. ;-)  However, I'll exercise my right to "question" and comment upon your description of your product and you can equally exercise yours to simply keep silent about it if you don't find what I've said to be to your liking.

But if DWW, Foxy Combat, ECNWC all produce great matches, what is so wrong with another company doing that as well? If you eat a great steak at one place, are you pissed that 4-5 more steak houses open up in your area.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with another company offering a fantastic quality product but, one has to question how that "quality" is evaluated when the content of what's being consumed is described in a manner that fails to make the mouth water.  It would be like someone describing a new show as having the same appeal of Baywatch...but taking place in the Himalayas during a blizzard.  Your matches aren't as long (3-5 min).  The product deliverable will be shorter (15-30min?) and it's non-topless and non-nude with no breast or crotch grabbing.  Yeah...that's just a great Kobe beef steak...once you take away all the meat and leave just a bit of bone and some of the chewed up fat.  Great analogy! ;-)

And as a fan, I would much rather have three different fights for $30 than the same fight for 15 minutes. That is just me.

Wow!  Really?  Do you think that's why DWW was so successful at selling DVDs and content  1-1.5 hours long featuring different women in 3-5 matches per tape? You may be onto something with this 'new' technique...except they sold their product for $30 also so in essence, as fans we're supposed to be excited because you've stumbled upon the genius idea of providing the fans with 45min-1hr less content for the same price?  Can't wait to hear how that works out for you Einstein...;-)

What you will find in this fetish is that there are so many different things that people like. We are not trying to please everyone,...

While that theory and approach is quite clear, given "your" description of your product's main selling points it will be a miracle if you please ANYone. 

And I think I am the only company I know of (or at least one of a very few) that gives each fight it's own trailer on youtube.

The sudden decrescendo of the  crisp staccato sounds you're hearing (which resemble several stiff farts breaking through the frozen crust of vapid wasteland we'll refer to as your Business Sense) is the applause and kudos (for hosting trailers on you tube) being cut short and silenced by the sudden realization that if your trailers contained any of the content most fans are interested in seeing, it would never be allowed on You Tube... ;-)

SA

Have you bought one of my matches?

Why all the dislike to what I am producing?

Have you tried producing matches with better success?

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2011, 04:20:49 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDVF-rF3VHE

It's not ECNWC, and trust me, I know a lot about ECNWC, but I think we are very good and better than almost every other company out there today. I'm not saying all, but most.

And we are only six months old.

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2011, 06:13:03 PM »
Virginia is gorgeous: a perfect look for this sort of thing.  That said, I don't see how you can even begin to get a fully developed erotic experience in 3-5 minutes.  I even see DWW's 15 minutes or so as being on the short end.  The all time greats by the likes of Academy, Flamingo and Premier were closer to an hour.  Take the classic ACA 70, in which Roni systematically and methodically took apart poor Bobbie.  Stopping that at the 3 minute mark would have been an unpardonable crime.