News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My birthday gift

• 3 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
My birthday gift
« on: October 20, 2011, 01:53:22 PM »
(Please Note! These 2 hellcats are currently in a poll fight on <freecatfights arena>. Be sure to get your vote in for either "Mrs.Raven" or "Mrs.Niki")

VOTE HERE :

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,17997.0.html

Mrs  Niki {alt}

sat at her desk screeching at anyone who'd listen,
about that big tarty jumped up queen, she was referring to her hated rival
the personnel manageress Mrs Raven URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/rav163.jpg/]{alt}[/URL]
 , who as well as being the personnel manageress.
The bitterness had stretched back seven, eight years or more as Mrs.Niki had been overlooked time and time again when applying for promotion and at the same time Mrs. Raven  gained a rapid rise up the ladder and Mrs.Niki's deep hatred for her had intensified over the years.
Mrs. Niki was a bitter, sad and a extremely nasty piece of work and would bitch about Mrs. Raven at every given opportunity but never ever to her face and whenever Mrs.Raven entered the main office Mrs Niki would fix her with an evil stare, until Mrs.Raven returned her glare and then Mrs Niki would look down muttering to herself as Mrs.Raven confidently walked by.

Mrs. Raven was about 5 ft 7", she was in her early forties with light brown hair and on this day wore a bright red sleeveless top,long black skirt (to the lower shin) beige pantyhose and flat brown shoes
with fishnet stockings her fingertips were yellow from nicotine, being a heavy smoker, and due to Mrs. Niki banning all smoking in the offices  could be seen heading for the toilets at every hour or so and at the start and finish of work, several times I had to bite my lip when Mrs.Niki started bad mouthing Mrs.Raven but I had been told never to get involved.

At about ten o'clock Mrs.Raven strode into the office.

Meg North whispered "Quiet...quiet...sschhsh... here's Mrs Niki"

Mrs.Raven  had come to inform the women that their efforts this month had been poor and everyone would have to improve their standards.
She looked straight at Mrs.Niki as she spoke, everyone could see Mrs.Raven enjoyed lording power over that  woman and I looked on in admiration at her by dishing out orders.
Mrs.Niki stood dressed in a powder blue roll-neck sweater, short black skirt, sheer black pantyhose and black high heeled shoes,
she was 5ft 9" in her fishnet stockinged feet, so in those killer heels stood 6 ft plus, large breasted with long sexy, powerful legs and her feet a whooping 8 and a half, all in all for a woman in her mid thirties she looked awesome.

Mrs.Raven hatred for Mrs.Niki was overpowering,
so much so it was now her mission to somehow rid the company of this  witch and for most of the day both women stared menacingly at each other, until at twenty past three Mrs.Raven beckoned me into her office,
she then went on to tell me that she couldn't work under this atmosphere any longer and that she was going to Sort that scheming little bitch out, once and for all.
I tried to calm her and make her rethink her actions but it was useless she was to have it out with Mrs Niki, end of story.

At five thirty as the bell rang the women made they're way out of the building and headed toward the car park, I hid in the now near deserted office and cowered behind my desk, waiting nervously for Mrs.Raven to make her move, I was nervous but strangely excited at the confrontation to come.

Mrs. Niki was always the last to leave, preferring to sort her handbag and make-up out and as she put her lipstick away my lady made her move, she slowly walked up to the stunned woman, and stared straight into her face.

"Mrs. Niki...I'm going to settle this with you once and for all !".

Mrs Niki looked at Mrs. Raven in disbelief

"Settle what ?, your crazy, now just get out of my way",

Mrs.Raven widened her stance, stuck her huge chest out, stared down at her
and said "MAKE ME".

Mrs. Niki looked Mrs.Raven up and down, her squinty eyes sizing Jan up through her red
framed glasses, and quipped
"I said move"

but Mrs.Raven  stood her ground, looking both powerful and sexy, standing there legs wide apart, hands on hips, chest out, she looked deep into Mrs. Niki's eyes and said

"I'm challenging you to a fight, witch"

Mrs. Niki looking shocked replied :"I'm not fighting you I'm a lady".

"Hah a lady !, why your just a venomous little witch who's about to get her comeuppance" countered Mrs. Raven

"Everyone in this fucking office has had enough of you, you've lied, schemed, and caused trouble for years, your an evil little backstabber"

"No, you've got it wrong, I...I.." Mrs Niki stepped back, clearly afraid of Mrs.Raven

Mrs. Raven  beginning to enjoy herself, she'd waited far too long for this.

"The girls are right, they've all told me that your scared of me, and that you need sorting out, and
believe me, I'm in the mood to do it, unluckily for you you've caught me on the wrong day"

Mrs.Raven lady took a confident stride toward her, hand raised above her head, ready to slap.

"wait !, (screamed Mrs.Niki) OK..ok you win, We'll sort this out here and now, but not by fighting, anyway what would senior management say if they saw one of us covered in cuts and bruises, wouldn't fare well, would it, eh?"

"I guess you've got a point, replied Mrs. Raven you gutless little witch, so what do you suggest ?"

Mrs. Niki looked Mrs.Raven up and down, several times and looking down wards quietly spat, "toe-fighting"

"What ?", quizzed Mrs.Raven

"Toe-fighting, NHB extreme toe-fighting" mumbled Mrs.Niki

"Toe-fighting ?" Mrs.Raven queried

"yes, yes, came Mrs. Niki"s excited reply.

Mrs.Raven was clearly puzzled and somewhat repulsed by Mrs. Niki"s idea,

"you want to settle this by toe-fighting ?, ha, don't make me laugh, you conniving little bitch, your just making this shit up, buying time, your scared of me and your trying to back out of a fight"

"You think so?, I think YOUR scared now" Mrs.Niki, chancing her arm.

"Ha ha, ME scared of YOU ?, Never, never in a million fucking years, right your on, what's the rules?"

"Simple, we sit in front of each other face to face and on my word, our right feet fighting each other ,scratching or crushing each other wildly, just good old fashioned toe-fighting"

"and the winner ? " asked Mrs.Raven

"The one that forces the other into a  submission out of her opponent" came Mrs. Niki"'s reply,

I watched Mrs.Raven  shake her head and then quite adamantly said
"No way !, no, your fucking sick, I'm not having that shit, Noooo way !"

"Your scared of what I'll do to you" taunted Mrs. Niki
Mrs.Raven was now at a disadvantage, she was the one who'd challenged Mrs. Niki, and now that cunning bitch had turned the tables, and Mrs.Raven, never one to back out of a challenge, relented.

"OK, you've had this coming, you nasty, scheming little witch, YOUR ON !"

From underneath the desk I could see Mrs. Niki"s eyes light up like saucers.
The two women stood almost toe to toe, Mrs Niki"s fingers began to twitch as she looked up at her hated rival, scanning Mrs.Raven from head to toe.

The tall shapely figure of Mrs.Raven loomed over this bitch of a Woman, and I couldn't take my eyes off those black pointy-toed killer heels, that housed Mrs.Raven"s long slender black fishnet stockings feet.

"You are so messing with the wrong Lady, bitch !, I'm gonna teach you a lesson you'll never
forget" continued Mrs.Ravendy.

Two hours...later...

My erection was almost bursting through my pants when I saw Mrs Niki flexing her powerful fishnet stocking feet and provoking Mrs.Raven. .The mere fact that these two Ladies hated each other really made it all the more exciting, I so
wanted Mrs.Raven to teach this old cow a real lesson.
Mrs.Raven was flexing her toes too while her sharp talons tearing her fishnet stockings.
Surprisingly it was Mrs Niki that attacked first, she lunged forward and grabbed Mrs. Raven”s red big toe   squeezing and twisting as hard as she could.

Mrs.Raven looked totally shocked by these tactics, she was taken by complete surprise.
I expected a quick victory for Mrs.Raven, and I imagine she expected the same, but Mrs.Niki had caught us both by surprise.

She kept on using the same dirty tactics, either crushing Mrs.Raven"s sec toe by her big toe or using the small stones from the ground and apply those inside to Mrs.Raven"s toes ....Also the stings of the fishnet stockings are making the pain much more terrible!!!
Mrs Niki had identified her targets and was letting those sharp toenails do their damage.

"Ooohhhhh shit..fuck..aaaahhhhhh no..no..nooooooo, aahhhh" Mrs.Raven squealed as Mrs Niki's toenails went to work.

This bitch's left big toe was on top of Mrs.Raven"s crushing it on the stones of the ground .
"OOoooooooohhhhh no.. no.. no.. oohhh no more..no m..oo.r.eee...ahhhh"

Mrs Niki screamed into Mrs.Raven”s ear..."Come on, you stuck up fucking bitch...feel this...feel it !"

"You superior fucking bitch...feel this !.....not so fucking superior now are you eh...eh !"
Mrs.Niki continued screaming insults in my Mrs.Raven”s ear, and pulled her in even tighter.

"Ooh I bet every Man in town as had his hand up here hasn't he..you fucking whore"

Mrs. Niki was scanning Mrs.Raven”s every expression, watching her grimace and scream in pain,
and the more Mrs.Raven suffered the more this witch twisted and tugged.
I noticed tears were welling up in Mrs.Raven”s eyes and she was beginning to wilt under this constant torture.

"Uugggghhh stoopp it, ooohhh no more...ohhh stop..stop"

Mrs.Niki's big toe   twisted harder and harder, she glanced over toward Mrs.Raven and
those other witches, who were screaming with excitement.

"Yes Mrs.Niki yes...that's it, you've got her...you've got the bitch"
"You've got her...you've fucking got her Mrs.Niki, go on..go on Mrs.Niki..do her, fucking have the bitch"

TO BE CONTINUED ACCORDING TO POLL RESULT

« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 03:26:56 PM by bilboy12001 »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: My birthday gift
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 03:14:01 PM »
(Please Note! These 2 hellcats are currently in a poll fight on <freecatfights arena>. Be sure to get your vote in for either "Mrs.Raven" or "Mrs.Niki")

VOTE HERE :

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,17997.0.html

Mrs  Niki {alt}

sat at her desk screeching at anyone who'd listen,
about that big tarty jumped up queen, she was referring to her hated rival
the personnel manageress Mrs Raven URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/rav163.jpg/]{alt}[/URL]
 , who as well as being the personnel manageress.
The bitterness had stretched back seven, eight years or more as Mrs.Niki had been overlooked time and time again when applying for promotion and at the same time Mrs. Raven  gained a rapid rise up the ladder and Mrs.Niki's deep hatred for her had intensified over the years.
Mrs. Niki was a bitter, sad and a extremely nasty piece of work and would bitch about Mrs. Raven at every given opportunity but never ever to her face and whenever Mrs.Raven entered the main office Mrs Niki would fix her with an evil stare, until Mrs.Raven returned her glare and then Mrs Niki would look down muttering to herself as Mrs.Raven confidently walked by.

Mrs. Raven was about 5 ft 7", she was in her early forties with light brown hair and on this day wore a bright red sleeveless top,long black skirt (to the lower shin) beige pantyhose and flat brown shoes
with fishnet stockings her fingertips were yellow from nicotine, being a heavy smoker, and due to Mrs. Niki banning all smoking in the offices  could be seen heading for the toilets at every hour or so and at the start and finish of work, several times I had to bite my lip when Mrs.Niki started bad mouthing Mrs.Raven but I had been told never to get involved.

At about ten o'clock Mrs.Raven strode into the office.

Meg North whispered "Quiet...quiet...sschhsh... here's Mrs Niki"

Mrs.Raven  had come to inform the women that their efforts this month had been poor and everyone would have to improve their standards.
She looked straight at Mrs.Niki as she spoke, everyone could see Mrs.Raven enjoyed lording power over that  woman and I looked on in admiration at her by dishing out orders.
Mrs.Niki stood dressed in a powder blue roll-neck sweater, short black skirt, sheer black pantyhose and black high heeled shoes,
she was 5ft 9" in her fishnet stockinged feet, so in those killer heels stood 6 ft plus, large breasted with long sexy, powerful legs and her feet a whooping 8 and a half, all in all for a woman in her mid thirties she looked awesome.

Mrs.Raven hatred for Mrs.Niki was overpowering,
so much so it was now her mission to somehow rid the company of this  witch and for most of the day both women stared menacingly at each other, until at twenty past three Mrs.Raven beckoned me into her office,
she then went on to tell me that she couldn't work under this atmosphere any longer and that she was going to Sort that scheming little bitch out, once and for all.
I tried to calm her and make her rethink her actions but it was useless she was to have it out with Mrs Niki, end of story.

At five thirty as the bell rang the women made they're way out of the building and headed toward the car park, I hid in the now near deserted office and cowered behind my desk, waiting nervously for Mrs.Raven to make her move, I was nervous but strangely excited at the confrontation to come.

Mrs. Niki was always the last to leave, preferring to sort her handbag and make-up out and as she put her lipstick away my lady made her move, she slowly walked up to the stunned woman, and stared straight into her face.

"Mrs. Niki...I'm going to settle this with you once and for all !".

Mrs Niki looked at Mrs. Raven in disbelief

"Settle what ?, your crazy, now just get out of my way",

Mrs.Raven widened her stance, stuck her huge chest out, stared down at her
and said "MAKE ME".

Mrs. Niki looked Mrs.Raven up and down, her squinty eyes sizing Jan up through her red
framed glasses, and quipped
"I said move"

but Mrs.Raven  stood her ground, looking both powerful and sexy, standing there legs wide apart, hands on hips, chest out, she looked deep into Mrs. Niki's eyes and said

"I'm challenging you to a fight, witch"

Mrs. Niki looking shocked replied :"I'm not fighting you I'm a lady".

"Hah a lady !, why your just a venomous little witch who's about to get her comeuppance" countered Mrs. Raven

"Everyone in this fucking office has had enough of you, you've lied, schemed, and caused trouble for years, your an evil little backstabber"

"No, you've got it wrong, I...I.." Mrs Niki stepped back, clearly afraid of Mrs.Raven

Mrs. Raven  beginning to enjoy herself, she'd waited far too long for this.

"The girls are right, they've all told me that your scared of me, and that you need sorting out, and
believe me, I'm in the mood to do it, unluckily for you you've caught me on the wrong day"

Mrs.Raven lady took a confident stride toward her, hand raised above her head, ready to slap.

"wait !, (screamed Mrs.Niki) OK..ok you win, We'll sort this out here and now, but not by fighting, anyway what would senior management say if they saw one of us covered in cuts and bruises, wouldn't fare well, would it, eh?"

"I guess you've got a point, replied Mrs. Raven you gutless little witch, so what do you suggest ?"

Mrs. Niki looked Mrs.Raven up and down, several times and looking down wards quietly spat, "toe-fighting"

"What ?", quizzed Mrs.Raven

"Toe-fighting, NHB extreme toe-fighting" mumbled Mrs.Niki

"Toe-fighting ?" Mrs.Raven queried

"yes, yes, came Mrs. Niki"s excited reply.

Mrs.Raven was clearly puzzled and somewhat repulsed by Mrs. Niki"s idea,

"you want to settle this by toe-fighting ?, ha, don't make me laugh, you conniving little bitch, your just making this shit up, buying time, your scared of me and your trying to back out of a fight"

"You think so?, I think YOUR scared now" Mrs.Niki, chancing her arm.

"Ha ha, ME scared of YOU ?, Never, never in a million fucking years, right your on, what's the rules?"

"Simple, we sit in front of each other face to face and on my word, our right feet fighting each other ,scratching or crushing each other wildly, just good old fashioned toe-fighting"

"and the winner ? " asked Mrs.Raven

"The one that forces the other into a  submission out of her opponent" came Mrs. Niki"'s reply,

I watched Mrs.Raven  shake her head and then quite adamantly said
"No way !, no, your fucking sick, I'm not having that shit, Noooo way !"

"Your scared of what I'll do to you" taunted Mrs. Niki
Mrs.Raven was now at a disadvantage, she was the one who'd challenged Mrs. Niki, and now that cunning bitch had turned the tables, and Mrs.Raven, never one to back out of a challenge, relented.

"OK, you've had this coming, you nasty, scheming little witch, YOUR ON !"

From underneath the desk I could see Mrs. Niki"s eyes light up like saucers.
The two women stood almost toe to toe, Mrs Niki"s fingers began to twitch as she looked up at her hated rival, scanning Mrs.Raven from head to toe.

The tall shapely figure of Mrs.Raven loomed over this bitch of a Woman, and I couldn't take my eyes off those black pointy-toed killer heels, that housed Mrs.Raven"s long slender black fishnet stockings feet.

"You are so messing with the wrong Lady, bitch !, I'm gonna teach you a lesson you'll never
forget" continued Mrs.Ravendy.

Two hours...later...

My erection was almost bursting through my pants when I saw Mrs Niki flexing her powerful fishnet stocking feet and provoking Mrs.Raven. .The mere fact that these two Ladies hated each other really made it all the more exciting, I so
wanted Mrs.Raven to teach this old cow a real lesson.
Mrs.Raven was flexing her toes too while her sharp talons tearing her fishnet stockings.
Surprisingly it was Mrs Niki that attacked first, she lunged forward and grabbed Mrs. Raven”s red big toe   squeezing and twisting as hard as she could.

Mrs.Raven looked totally shocked by these tactics, she was taken by complete surprise.
I expected a quick victory for Mrs.Raven, and I imagine she expected the same, but Mrs.Niki had caught us both by surprise.

She kept on using the same dirty tactics, either crushing Mrs.Raven"s sec toe by her big toe or using the small stones from the ground and apply those inside to Mrs.Raven"s toes ....Also the stings of the fishnet stockings are making the pain much more terrible!!!
Mrs Niki had identified her targets and was letting those sharp toenails do their damage.

"Ooohhhhh shit..fuck..aaaahhhhhh no..no..nooooooo, aahhhh" Mrs.Raven squealed as Mrs Niki's toenails went to work.

This bitch's left big toe was on top of Mrs.Raven"s crushing it on the stones of the ground .
"OOoooooooohhhhh no.. no.. no.. oohhh no more..no m..oo.r.eee...ahhhh"

Mrs Niki screamed into Mrs.Raven”s ear..."Come on, you stuck up fucking bitch...feel this...feel it !"

"You superior fucking bitch...feel this !.....not so fucking superior now are you eh...eh !"
Mrs.Niki continued screaming insults in my Mrs.Raven”s ear, and pulled her in even tighter.

"Ooh I bet every Man in town as had his hand up here hasn't he..you fucking whore"

Mrs. Niki was scanning Mrs.Raven”s every expression, watching her grimace and scream in pain,
and the more Mrs.Raven suffered the more this witch twisted and tugged.
I noticed tears were welling up in Mrs.Raven”s eyes and she was beginning to wilt under this constant torture.

"Uugggghhh stoopp it, ooohhh no more...ohhh stop..stop"

Mrs.Niki's big toe   twisted harder and harder, she glanced over toward Mrs.Raven and
those other witches, who were screaming with excitement.

"Yes Mrs.Niki yes...that's it, you've got her...you've got the bitch"
"You've got her...you've fucking got her Mrs.Niki, go on..go on Mrs.Niki..do her, fucking have the bitch"

TO BE CONTINUED ACCORDING TO POLL RESULT

How did the poll end up? I can't even find it now?

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 09:35:55 PM »
If it is in archives the person is no longer on the site (or on under that id) it is likely the poll got deleted when he left.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 02:13:30 PM »
If it is in archives the person is no longer on the site (or on under that id) it is likely the poll got deleted when he left.

Thank you .