News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5896 Replies

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5325 on: June 13, 2022, 11:13:16 PM »
Susie darling, LOVE the new look! I just KNOW you're gonna make Alexa sob in your rematch! And OMG Lexi....run from Chrissy much?? :)

Thanks Captain!!! I have the awesomest teacher!!! You are the best!!!

You are sooooooo pretty darling! I couldn't be more proud of you!! XOXOXO
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5326 on: June 13, 2022, 11:14:24 PM »
I think Silky Saffron has a ring to it ?? Don’t ya think Steeevie

Being that I am prisoner of the Downfalls High girls....I'm no longer running The Silks  so I can't accept you as a new recruit.....I also can't forbid you from joining either! :) We should chat on trilly.....
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Saffron

« Reply #5327 on: June 13, 2022, 11:29:45 PM »
I think Silky Saffron has a ring to it ?? Don’t ya think Steeevie

Being that I am prisoner of the Downfalls High girls....I'm no longer running The Silks  so I can't accept you as a new recruit.....I also can't forbid you from joining either! :) We should chat on trilly.....
well we need to free you from these immature brats Stevie.
I’m in no rush to join so don’t worry. I’m a very patient lady (sometimes!!)

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5328 on: June 14, 2022, 04:41:20 PM »
The Silks will NEVER fall apart!!! My Captain Stevie might be down right now but she'll be back!!! You'll see!!! Silks 4ever!!!
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5329 on: June 14, 2022, 11:01:10 PM »
The Silks will NEVER fall apart!!! My Captain Stevie might be down right now but she'll be back!!! You'll see!!! Silks 4ever!!!

Loyal Silks, dressed in their pink outfits, colorful makeup and black stockings, gather to mourn the passing of Stevie...

{alt}

Miss Captain Dar..... You know..... you know who else wore pink outfits..... colorful makeup....... and black stockings?? My baby sister.....Miss Captain Katie .....She.....She was a Stockings Girl first.....for like.... a long time....and I like taught her EVERYTHING.....In that sense, she will ALWAYS be a Stockings Girl..... so as The Downfalls High Girls take over FCF.....It's kind of a win for The Stockings Girls too...... I think The Stockings Girls should still matter....

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5330 on: June 14, 2022, 11:23:05 PM »

Loyal Silks, dressed in their pink outfits, colorful makeup and black stockings, gather to mourn the passing of Stevie...

{alt}

Miss Captain Dar..... You know..... you know who else wore pink outfits..... colorful makeup....... and black stockings?? My baby sister.....Miss Captain Katie .....She.....She was a Stockings Girl first.....for like.... a long time....and I like taught her EVERYTHING.....In that sense, she will ALWAYS be a Stockings Girl..... so as The Downfalls High Girls take over FCF.....It's kind of a win for The Stockings Girls too...... I think The Stockings Girls should still matter....

Yessss!!! What Captain Stevie said!!!
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
  • Barbie wants to be like me!
« Reply #5331 on: June 15, 2022, 05:04:09 AM »

{alt}

Yeah...ugh...whatever....All that matters is Downfalls High will take over!
#PrettyLIttleLiars #CliqueBait
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5332 on: June 15, 2022, 05:08:41 AM »

{alt}

Like HELL y'all are takin' over!! Ya brats might have captured my sweet Stevie, but we'll save her in due time and make YOU our prisoners!! 

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #5333 on: June 15, 2022, 07:01:44 PM »

{alt}

Like HELL y'all are takin' over!! Ya brats might have captured my sweet Stevie, but we'll save her in due time and make YOU our prisoners!!
We have a matching collar to Stevie's just waiting for your visit Tiffany! Waiting to bust up your bust! ....giggles
It's all about excitement

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #5334 on: June 15, 2022, 10:19:04 PM »

{alt}

We have a matching collar to Stevie's just waiting for your visit Tiffany! Waiting to bust up your bust! ....giggles

you know what they say... all silk girls look alike
the prez tramp

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5335 on: June 16, 2022, 01:11:18 AM »

{alt}

WHAT! Y'all can keep that collar, ya naughty lil' BRAT, cause the only one who's gonna get busted up is YOU when I get my hands on ya!!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 01:30:16 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
« Reply #5336 on: June 16, 2022, 04:48:01 AM »

WHAT! Y'all can keep that collar, ya naughty lil' BRAT, cause the only one who's gonna get busted up is YOU when I get my hands on ya!!

Yuh uh, sure Mommy. *giggles*
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5337 on: June 16, 2022, 05:24:16 AM »

Oooh you are in for SUCH a spankin', lil' one! You and all your bratty friends are gonna be punished for capturing Stevie!

Offline BexieBest

« Reply #5338 on: June 17, 2022, 05:55:53 PM »
We ain't that young, you silks are just old skanks!

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
« Reply #5339 on: June 18, 2022, 05:43:02 AM »

Oooh you are in for SUCH a spankin', lil' one! You and all your bratty friends are gonna be punished for capturing Stevie!

You're so cute when you're mad Mommy. *giggles*
#SmallBoobsMatter