News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

Who wins and who is sexier?

Tara (black skirt) wins and is sexier
Tara wins but Kim is sexier
Kim (blue shorts) wins and is sexier
Kim wins but Tara is sexier

Tara vs Kim art with story

• 1 Replies

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
Tara vs Kim art with story
« on: April 10, 2013, 05:01:02 AM »
I don't think I ever posted these images/story here - they just get lost in the stories section.
{alt}

Part 01 - Hey Bitch!

She took me by complete surprise. "Hey Bitch!" was all I heard before turning round to see this topless blonde standing in front of me.

I couldn't help but laugh at those tits, I mean who would walk around baring breasts that small? I was about to give her some fashion tips, perhaps recommend a pushup bra for those pathetic mounds attached to her chest but then something unusual happened.

The blonde grabbed the taut strap of my bra right where it bridged my awesome cleavage. Before I knew it, an absolute missile of a straight left landed on my chin.

The wet tiled floor of the locker room left me no chance and I begun to fall back. Having waited for me to fall back, blondie carried out part two of her plan and viciously yanked her right fist back, tearing my soggy black nylon bikini top right off my chest.

My complete humiliation was only prevented by the fact that this was a women's only locker room. In some ways, I don't mind baring my prize assets to other women - it just makes them more jealous of me!

I briefly regained my balance as I came to terms with being stripped so suddenly. Blondie fired off another left, this time burying it into my triple D breast, causing it to contract right back into my chest. That hurt a little more than usual. I'd better watch this one, she could be trouble.

I felt myself falling back again, I hope the floor isn't as cold as this blonde.

{alt}

Part 02 - Ground Game

I've been a good girl and done my homework ... on this bitch. Right now she's just about coming to terms with the fact that I just ripped the dignity right off her inflated chest. Shame the changing rooms aren't mixed, she'd have probably pissed herself there and then. At least the girls are on my side.

What an arrogant bitch! Too busy thinking up a something smart to say about my pert little titties to worry about my rocket of a fist slamming into her chin. Shame I didn't break her jaw.

Ha! the look on her face as I tore that poor excuse for a bra from her chest. It was almost as good as watching her wince as I flattened her supposedly tough breast.

I watched those ridiculous heels betray her as they flew into the air. Her skirt flaps up and her thonged arse is introduced to the raw clammy stone underneath her. On the floor is exactly where I want someone with a questionable ground game. Like I said, I did my homework.

I can't give this busty bitch a second, I know what she can do. I pounce on her like a rabid cat, grabbed a handful of that dark mane and remind her of what my fist feels like when it's buried deep in her tit. Attention grabbing whore, I'm gonna pound these things so bad, she'll be wanting to hide them for weeks to come.

I swing an absolute peach of a hook into her cheek. BANG! Her eyes roll briefly, she's hurt and we both know it.

Still flustering, she latches onto my blonde identity and attempts to pull me off. Pathetic. She fearfully glances back at me, still eyeing up my virtual nakedness. Little does she know that when I leave this locker room, I'll be wearing her clothes. At least on me that bra will cover more than just my nipples ... Slut!

{alt}

Part 03 - Outfoxed

Having my head repeatedly smacked against the stone floor left me powerless to stop her stripping me down to my panties and stockings.

I look up and the audacious blonde bitch is wearing my bra and miniskirt. My boots lay to one side, I guess she didn't want to risk those heels on this surface after watching them betray me.

My head is spinning and I'm lying on a cold clammy floor virtually naked. My breasts actually feel a tiny bit sore from the pounding she just gave them and now she threatening to finish me off.

Why am I so nervous? She's just another blonde, it's never me on the ground a humiliated topless mess. All the other women are laughing at the fact she stole my clothes. I better do something quick before the rest of my dignity disappears along with my consciousness.

{alt}

Check out other pics of Tara:
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,27729.0.html
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,26815.0.html
Check out Tara's catfighting adventures:
The Queen Bitch Part 1 - "Double Trouble"
The Queen Bitch Part 2 - "Desert Storm"
The Queen Bitch Part 3 - "Assertive Assets"
The Queen Bitch Part 4 - "Flashed"
The Queen Bitch Part 5 - "Not So Tough"
The Queen Bitch Part 6 - "Killer Instinct"
The Trial Part 1 - "Cherry Red