News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #315 on: June 05, 2017, 03:37:52 AM »
Still kneeling and glancing down at Tiffany, thinking to myself, "That should have taught her a lesson" Watching as she collects her breath and bearings, feeling kind of proud of myself at the moment. I glance over at Eva,,then back down at Tiffany..She gives me a thumbs up, so I feel ALL is good...Collecting my own breath as I breath a sigh of relief, then my eyes widen as I see Tiffany kip back up to her feet..."Huh what? How the Hell"...Then before I can get back to my feet, or gather some distance between us, the back of my head is clubbed, feeling like I got hit with a baseball bat..My head snaps forward, upper body quickly following, as I drop, chest first to the canvas, My right hand coming up behind my head, rubbing at the point of impact, I look out towards the ropes, trying to focus on any object, looking to clear my vision...Everything is still blurry, so I quickly shake my head from side to side,,then try and focus once again, a little better but not much..I try and take a few moments to recoupe my whereabouts....
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
« Reply #316 on: June 05, 2017, 11:21:00 AM »
Eyes lighting up as i start coming back in the game, shaking my head to shake off the cobwebs.. i grab a hold of the ring apron and pull myself up before grabbing a hold of a steel chair as i see the BITCH Tiffany taking down Pinya with her back turned towards me as i sneak in from the back and SMASH the steelchair on the back of her head, knowing this is gonna take her down real good....
Submit to me!!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #317 on: June 05, 2017, 03:30:28 PM »
My kick lands perfectly and Pinya goes down hard. But before I can properly celebrate the flash-kick, something hard strikes the back of my head!

"UGH!!"

The surprise chair shot from behind catches me completely off-guard, and I'm sent crumbling into the canvas. I crash down onto my knees, then fall face-first into the mat with a moan. I lay there completely dazed and stunned, my vision darkening..

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #318 on: June 05, 2017, 07:59:53 PM »
Slowly regaining my bearings, from a hard rough kick, I soon hear another thud to the canvas, I look back over my shoulder and notice Tiffany laying flat, face down..I slowly get back to all fours, then crawl up behind Tiffany, crawling up along her side, then swinging my right leg up and over her lower back..My thighs now straddling her sides, my ass resting on her lower back as my hands reach forward, latching into those lovely locks of hers..I yank back roughly on her hair, while I lean forward, leaning my head over her shoulder, whispering into her ear..."Are you still with me Tiffany"? Pulling my head away from above her shoulder, as I begin to scoot my ass to her mid back, making myself comfy..Keeping a firm grip on her hair with my right hand, I begin to slowly glide my left hand under her chin, setting her up for my next move.."This will only take a second or two Tiffany"..
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
« Reply #319 on: June 05, 2017, 10:37:10 PM »
Licking my lower lip as i see the chair shot landing perfectly, smirking when i look around with the chair in my hands before locking my eyes at Eva and Carmen tossing the guys around... Checking both the sexy ladies out and measuring them up, i wait for the perfect time to teach them a good lesson....
Submit to me!!

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
« Reply #320 on: June 06, 2017, 10:42:36 PM »
Eyes locked on the two ladies right in front of me, knowing pinya is taking care of Tiffany, smirking at Eve and Carmen... Taking my eyes off of Eva proves to be the worst mistake when I start checking out Carmen and suddenly my head and face burst in pain as the chair THUDDS agaisnt it making me go down on my back all spread eagle and heaving with eyes closed in pain...
Submit to me!!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #321 on: June 07, 2017, 02:30:04 PM »
"Nnnh.."

I let out a deep moan as I'm coming in and out of consciousness. That cheap chairshot wasn't really the hardest I've ever taken, but getting knocked from behind by steel will always knock me into a daze. My hazy vision darkens and I slump back into the mat again..

"Ahh!"

Someone has a tight grip on my hair, yanking it back to pull my face up and off the mat. My scalp stings from the hairpull, and I hear a voice whispering into my ear. But still, my buxom body remains unresponsive, simply laying there beneath my attacker. My mind is still fogged and I'm utterly helpless to defend myself at the moment..

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #322 on: June 08, 2017, 01:21:20 AM »
Nighthawk nails my partner with a spear.  One thing you can always count on though, is you can't take us both.  Eva goes down, but as Nighthawk is getting getting back up I run to the ropes, bounce off and run at him leap and hit him with a tilt a whirl headscissors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TalqU3xOKss

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #323 on: June 08, 2017, 01:40:53 AM »
My head shifting from side to side, as the ring begins to errupt once again...I let go of Tiffanys hair, so I can scoop her right arm up and back over my thigh, switching hands on her chin, I reach forward and grab hold of her left arm, draping it over my left thigh..."Ahhh, there we go much better, don't you think Tiffany"?..Scooting my ass back and forth on her back, getting myself into position, as my hands slowly begin to cup her chin...I plant my feet firmly into the canvas, then begin to lean back, pulling on Tiffanys chin, arching her upper body from the canvas...A devilish laugh escapes my lips, as I shout out to the others, "I did it, I got the Big Busty Blonde Bitch" !!!!  Turning to my attention back to Tiffany.."You can tap out anytime Dear"....

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #324 on: June 08, 2017, 05:30:10 AM »
"Nnhh.. wha..what's going.. h-hey!"

That haze that fogs my mind finally clears, but just as I get my senses back I realize the perilous position I'm trapped in. My attacker has crawled over my back and settled down on my lower back. Their grip on my hair tightens, causing my body to bend at an unnatural angle. I groan as I recognize the hold my assailant is wrenching me into, and I'm too weary to resist as they drag both my arms back to drape over their thighs. I'm locked into place, my lower back beginning to scream in white hot pain as I feel fingers wrapping around my chin, interlocking tightly to pull my head back even further! I grit my teeth and shut my eyes as I'm now fully locked up in a Camel Clutch! In addition to the pain that's surging in my lower back and neck, my poor leopard print mini tube dress is working double-time to contain my large 38Ds! Due to the angle I'm being twisted into, my lush gals are now thrusting out and forward, straining mightily to explode outta my dress! I let out a moan as my attacker cranks the hold on me and shouts out gleefully to the others, announcing that he's got me, that he's finally captured the big blonde busty bitch. I recognize that voice - my attacker is Pinya! Damn it, I thought I knocked his ass out.. I fume in his clutches as he continues wrenching the hold as harshly as he can, but thankfully years of Yoga classes have given my buxom body quite a bit of flexibility. Because of that, I can endure being stretched and wrapped up in numerous painful, agonizing holds and a Camel Clutch isn't the worst thing I've been wrapped up into. However, I'm still pretty outta it, having spent the past half-hour or so being slammed repeatedly into the canvas, knocked around, thrown about, speared, tackled, and just very recently struck with a steel chair. So while I can absorb the pain of being stretched at an awkward, unnatural angle, I'm certainly not in any kind of shape to try and start escaping or reversing this menacing hold. So for the moment, I'm stuck. I simply lay beneath him, stretched, unable to move and utterly helpless. What burns through me more so than the pain is the humiliation of being caught in this hold - I'm more so put on display for everyone, and it doesn't look like I'll be going anywhere anytime soon...

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #325 on: June 08, 2017, 09:30:05 AM »
I continue to work the Camel Clutch on Tiffany, rocking forward and back, pulling on her chin, stretching her out, feeling very confident in myself..I look from side to side in the ring, seeing everyone else pretty much occupied, the notice Tiffanys straight jacket to my right, laying under the bottom rope..I lean forward, placing my head over Tiffanys right shoulder, can't help but notice her lovely gals about to bust loose.."I think I have JUST the thing for you Tiffany"...Keeping her upper body yanked up from the canvas, I slip my right hand from her chin, keeping my grip with only my left...Pulling her back as far as I can with one hand, I bring my right arm up high into the air, then send a crashing forearm down across her Gals...I release her chin and allow her head to drop back to the canvas, keeping my seat on her back, I lean to my right and reach out for her straight jacket..My fingers just barely reaching it,,as I grab hold of it by a sleeve, and begin to slide it over to me..A sly smile crosses my face, as I get the jacket over to me..I fumble with it for a moment, getting it untangled and untwisted, getting it into the proper position in front of Tiffany.. I quickly bounce my ass on her lower back a couple of times, then get to a kneeling position above her,,as her arms glide off of my thighs...Thinking to myself, "The Queen will soon be de-throned"

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #326 on: June 09, 2017, 01:57:46 AM »
The pain is really starting to swell, causing me to moan out loudly as he continues to stretch me out within his grasp. A cold chill rushes down my spine as I hear Pinya whisper at me in a smug tone that he has just the thing for me. Confusion cuts through the haze of pain and humiliation that's clouded my mind, but then I realize what he's got planned for me: he's got my straitjacket, and he's planning on using it on ME! This reinvigorates me somewhat and I start to squirm wildly beneath his body, but I'm so firmly entrenched in the hold and my body's still in a torrent of pain that my attempts to escape are still pretty sluggish and ineffective. I groan as I feel his bottom bouncing eagerly on my already aching lower back, weakening me further. He finally lets go of my chin and my head slumps forward, my disheveled platinum mane falling over my flustered face like a silvery blonde curtain. I gasp as my arms slowly slip from his thighs and I just melt into the canvas, moaning, still wracked in pain and completely vulnerable to his advances. I hear above my head him fumbling about with my jacket, getting the sleeves and straps all untangled, the jingling of various buckles filling my ears. A shudder dances down my aching spine as I realize he's about to tie me up with the jacket, and I'm helpless to stop him..

Suddenly, I hear movement. I glance up through the tangle of my hair and spot Eva back on her feet. She's rushing toward Pinya and I, but her body shifts to the side and her leg quickly rises, shooting forward in the air, sailing over my head! She must be going for her "World's Sexiest Superkick" on Pinya! I don't see whether her foot connected but I do turn over onto my side before she can connect with the Superkick, rolling beneath Pinya who's still kneeling over my lower back..

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #327 on: June 09, 2017, 02:44:10 AM »
As I fumble around with the straight jacket, as I lean over Tiffanys shoulder..."You know, they just don't make things like they used to, I mean, look at the ARMS on this thing, can you believe it"?..While you squirm and struggle beneath me, I try my best to keep a firm seat on your back.."Sit still , would you"..I finally get the jacket un-raveled, then I set it off to our sides, the buckles clanking as they drop to the canvas..."There we go, much better" I begin to sit upright, when I feel the ring begin to rumble, I look left, look right,,shrugging my shoulders,,then as I look ahead, I see a blurred vision quickly approaching.. While you roll to your side, my head quickly snaps back, as I'm caught with a Superkick.....If I was on my feet, I would have been flat on my back right now...The kick sends me reeling back, but being in a kneeling position, I rock forward and back..Dazed, vision blurred, then my body drops forward, landing on top of Tiffany with a grunt...My chest heaving in and out, as I try to collect my bearings...

Offline ItalianNerdyBabe

« Reply #328 on: June 11, 2017, 01:22:21 PM »
Running towards Eva, i aim a flying dropkick right on her back, trying to make her realese the hold on NightHawk

Offline ItalianNerdyBabe

« Reply #329 on: June 11, 2017, 05:15:56 PM »
I give an hand to NightHawk, to help him get up, while i see "What about we help each other?" After he gets up, i run towards Eva, jumping on top of her belly while she is down and saying "Hello there" while i aim a punch at her face