News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline ItalianNerdyBabe

Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #330 on: June 11, 2017, 06:06:55 PM »
I fall down on the mat, with my face in a world of hurt. I try to get up, and to charge towards Night, to make him fall down on top of Eva

Offline ItalianNerdyBabe

« Reply #331 on: June 11, 2017, 09:14:11 PM »
Seeing starts in front of me, i start stumbling, before falling down on my face on the hard mat

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #332 on: June 12, 2017, 01:25:38 AM »
"Oh no ya don't, sugah!"

I've been out for a spell after taking a surprised chairshot and being stretched in a Camel Clutch. After several agonizing minutes of being locked up in that hold, I was about to be tied up in my own straitjaket but thankfully my old rivals came in to rescue me. For the moment, I was forgotten, left alone while the two Tramps battered our male opponents. This gave me enough time to recover, though I'm still very groggy on my feet. Once I managed to get up I gasp as I see Eva has a newcomer propped up on her shoulders, while Nighthawk is winding up for what appears to be a spinning heel kick! I dart forward, though a bit clumsily, rushing forward to tackle Hawk before his kick can connect with Eva!

Online pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #333 on: June 12, 2017, 01:42:19 AM »
As Tiffany gets back to her feet, I quickly push back up to mine,,as she begins to charge towards NH,,her mane flowing in the breeze,,,I quickly reach out and latch into her hair..."Oh no you don't" !!!!!  I roughly yank her back towards me...keeping a firm grip on her hair in one hand,,I lean over to my side and pick up the straight jacket...I swing it around her shoulder, as it drapes along her body...."Now let's see here"  I grab her left arm,,and attempt to slip it into the jacket...."Quit being stubborn , Damn it,,just put it on,,it's very glamorous on you".....
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #334 on: June 12, 2017, 02:14:09 AM »
I'm a bit slow in my steps, but once I gain enough traction I'll be able to railroad Nighthawk and save Eva and--

"AHH!"

I feel a hand latch onto my flowing mane, and my head is instantly snapped back! For a moment I see the arena lights in the rafters before I stumble backward, bumping into him as I fall into his waiting arms. His hand still clutching my hair, my head is easily yanked backward, and in my current condition I'm easily controlled by the harsh pull of my tresses. Then, I hear the distinct sounds of heavy buckles shuffling about behind me! Oh no, he's got my straitjacket!! I then growl in anger and dismay as I realize it's Pinya who's now clutching my hair and trying again to wrap me up in my own jacket! I should have taken care of him, but I was too concerned with saving Eva.. I'm now paying for my mistake as Pinya has the drop on me - he's got my head yanked back against his shoulder by with the rough grip on my hair, and now he's managed to slip my left arm into the closed sleeve of the jacket! I start to panic as he starts to work my right arm into the other sleeve, writhing and squirming against him in a frantic attempt to escape!

"N-no! Stop it! Y'all, can't, put me, in this!!"

Online pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #335 on: June 12, 2017, 02:44:43 AM »
"There we go, you've got the idea Tiffany, one then the other" as I continue to taunt you....Getting both of your arms into the jacket, I grab the ends of the jacket,,crossing them across you, just under your breasts,,lifting my right knee to the middle of your back for leverage,,as I begin to pull the sleeves tight,,then begin to tie the jacket up...."You know,,this would be so much easier, if you'd just co-operate"....while a devilish laugh escapes my lips...  Finally getting the jacket tied tightly,,I grab hold of your shoulders and spin you around, so you are facing me,,,seeing that stern look, the dismay in your eyes... "Now now, Tiffany, Pin will take good care of you".... I lean my body over, placing my shoulder into your lower abs,,my arms wrap around your thighs,,as I hoist you up onto my shoulder....
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #336 on: June 12, 2017, 03:19:53 AM »
I can only hiss and growl in response to Pinya's taunts as he continues to wrap me up in the straitjacket. I fight against him, but he's already got my left arm trapped in the closed sleeve, and now my right arm is filling up the other. I struggle wildly against him but I just can't get anything going now in my groggy, weakened state. I let out a gasp as he manages to pull the right sleeve up tightly around my arm, and then crosses both my arms below my chest, which thrusts forward against the tight, snug jacket. He YANKS on the straps behind me and starts to tie the jacket up, and it just hugs my body, closing in around my tangled limbs and upper torso. A heavy feeling of helplessness weighs down on me as he finishes tying the straps behind me, then he takes the final heavy leather strap dangling in front of the jacket and YANKS it between my thick thighs! I whip my head back, my thick platinum tresses sailing in a wide arc as I let out a moan of distress as he locks the crotch-strap tightly behind me with the rest of the jacket's straps. I can barely move an inch, the jacket is just TOO tight, struggling only seems to make the whole thing tighter! Any sudden movement on my part just causes the crotch strap to ride up harder between my thighs, and this wicked contraption has already caused my tiny leopard print mini tube dress to ride up further on my hips.. This helpless feeling only continues to swell within me when suddenly Pinya grabs me by my shoulders and whirls me around. I try to look defiant, I glare hotly at him, but I cannot hide the look of panic and dismay in my sizzling eyes. A shudder runs down my spine when he tells me he'll "take care of me".

"What do ya think you're doing??" I hiss at him, but he promptly ignores my feverish question and leans forward. He wraps his arms around my stomach, snaking his arms around my thighs, causing me to clench down on the crotch-strap. I shudder again. A moment later, he's hoisted me up onto his shoulder, and I let out a distressed moan. My face blushes deeply, as if being tied up in a straitjacket wasn't humiliating enough - now I'm being carried around like a trussed up package!?

"Where are ya takin' me.." I gasp breathlessly as I hang over his shoulder, quivering uncontrollably, struggling to catch my breath. I can't believe this turn of events: the once proud, strong buxom Platinum Queen now reduced to a helpless, tied-up, captive of her rival! But then, to my side, I hear someone coming right toward us..

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
« Reply #337 on: June 12, 2017, 06:53:40 AM »
Finally getting up on my feet again, I look around for a good target to put down and see Carmen's back turned at me as all the others are busy with their foes and taking them down.. thanks to NightHawk I had been spared the first time as i sneak up to Carmen from the back and wrap my hands around her waist only to pull her off the canvas drop her down over her neck and head with a release German suplex....
Submit to me!!

Online pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #338 on: June 12, 2017, 09:41:52 AM »
Hoisting Tiffany up onto my shoulder, her long blonde mane traces lightly across my mid and lower back, my left hand, hooking into the buckled strap for good measure and control of her..My grip causing the strap to rub and press harder into her crotch, but I wouldn't want to drop this Goddess...Her ass now exposed to everyone, while her tube dress hikes way up her hips...Feeling her struggle and squirm on my shoulder, to the best of her abilities, hearing her paniced questions, I gave her ass cheek a swift and solid smack..."I told you not too worry Tiffany,,,I'll take care of you"....I begin to make my way over towards the ropes, stepping over prone bodies and wreckage inside of the ring..As I get to the ropes,I pause and consider my options of getting you out of the ring..Hmm, I don't want to drop you out of the ring over the top ropes,,that just wouldn't be right, for a Goddess..My eyes shifting from side to side, still weighing my options. hmm, what to do, what to do...."Ahhh what the Hell"  I decide to do one deep knee bend,,using you like a set of weights, then around,as my hands slap onto your thighs,,as I rise up with the second knee bend,,,I push up on your thighs and hips,,tossing you up and over my shoulder,,with a modified back body drop, just inside of the ring ropes...I turn and look down at you..."That wasn't TOO bad now,,was it Tiffany"?...I drop down to the canvas, and slide out of the ring,,under the bottom ropes,,My feet slapping the cold concrete floor, I reach back into the ring, under the bottom rope,and grab hold of the strap, then begin to tug and pull on you,,sliding you under the bottom rope, out onto the ring apron...As you lay on your back, I stand there,,looking down into your eyes.."You're in good hands Goddess", I taunt.."now let's get you off of this ring apron, shall we"?...My hands grabbing hold of shoulders, as I begin to swift and wiggle your body into position...

Offline ItalianNerdyBabe

« Reply #339 on: June 12, 2017, 11:23:40 AM »
Everything happened so fast: first, i find myself in an excruciating torture rack, surprise by the strenght that Eva is showing. Then, i see Tiffany running towards Hawk, just to get lifted by pinya. And, at the same time, i see NightHawk's foot fastly traveling towards Eva's face. I try to think fast and, when Eva drops me after Hawk's shot, i manage somehow to land on my feet, right behind Eva, even if stumbling a bit. Stading behind her, i try to lock my right arm around her neck, in a rear naked chocke

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #340 on: June 13, 2017, 02:12:31 AM »
This is BEYOND humiliating! Being carried around like this in the ring, like a package, a trophy, for everyone's viewing pleasure, bound and utterly helpless, with my shapely ass exposed and my buxom toned body all tied and wrapped up in this confining, inescapable straitjacket. MY confining, inescapable straitjacket. Worse yet, the crotch-strap keeps digging between my thick thighs, rubbing and grinding away between my legs, getting me even more flustered..

I YELP out loud when I feel Pin's hand sharply smack my ass, and then a moment later I'm groaning loudly as he just flips me over his shoulder and drops me to the canvas! I land roughly on the mat, the impact knocking the wind outta me. I lay there in a heap, exhausted, humiliated, still just as tightly tied as before, breathing heavily and straining weakly to break free. I notice Pin taunting me from outside the ring, his gloating voice filling my ears, and I turn my angry eyes to glare at him, shifting my sleeved, tied arms and straining warily on the jacket.

"Nnnh..no.." I whisper breathlessly as I feel his hand on the crotch-strap again, yanking me roughly by it until I've been dragged beneath the bottom rope and onto the ring apron. I glare defiantly into his eyes as he admires his handiwork, his eyes washing over my restrained form for a moment, taking the time to taunt me. His hands grab hold of my shoulders and he begins to pull on my body once again, intent on taking me out of the action, out of the ring.. I shake my head, and struggle with him, though it's proving much easier to control my wiggling, writhing body when it's been battered for a good 45 minutes and most of it is tied up tightly. I still hiss and growl at him as he starts to pull me off of the apron, "get your damn hands off of me, ya bastard.. where are ya takin' me..?"

Online pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #341 on: June 13, 2017, 02:45:02 AM »
Loving the fact. that the Goddess is all wrapped up, like to gift to myself at Christmas, not to mention,,enjoying her angry tone,,as she struggles and squirms.."You know Tiffany,,you have to be the sexiest mummy Ive ever seen"..Yanking on the extra length of the strap, pulling you closer to the edge of the ring apron I begin to squat down, keeping a firm grip on the strap with one hand,,while my other glides between your thighs..I hook your leg, tug on the strap, and set you across my shoulders, just like a torture rack, but not a painful one,,one just to be able to carry you off... Feeling you firm body resting on my shoulders, I begin to make my way the isle,,,Tilting my head and up to the side..."What do you say Tiffany, I think you had enough of the multi attacks, how about you and I go somewhere private"?...As that devilish laugh escapes my lips once again..."Oh by the way,,do they make pants that go along your suit jacket"?  I begin to head up on the isle,,pausing once again,,as I turn towards the ring, shouting out to the rest, "Y'all be good to another now, ya hear"?.....

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #342 on: June 13, 2017, 06:37:20 PM »
The Goddess has been captured.. the Platinum Queen taken prisoner. I'm now being carried away, hoisted up over Pin's shoulders, my flustered face blushing hard as humiliation just burns me. I squirm and writhe weakly over Pinya's shoulders, but the jacket is just too tight to escape from, and any movements on my part just causes the crotch strap to saw away between my legs.. distracting me, riling me up.. I shudder as Pin has such a firm grasp on that strap, and I moan in dismay as I realize how in control he is of me. I can't believe THIS is how I'm being taken outta this match: tied in my own straitjacket, captured by my pesky rival, taken away by him to endure whatever insidious plans he may have for me in private. I strain again in my bonds, to no avail, and once again the jacket ensures I'm staying tied up no matter how hard I struggle. It even compels me to give up, to lay down over Pin's shoulders and admit my defeat. I glance over at the ring and a distressed look crawls over my face as I see Eva in trouble. I wanna rush to her rescue, but I'm in dire need of rescuing myself. I shut my eyes and slump over Pin's shoulders, humiliated, defeated, captured..

We disappear behind the stage curtain and he carries me down a hall, maneuvering me outside to a parking lot. The cool night air washes over my shapely exposed ass as he walks calmly over to a waiting car. The trunk is open, and he dumps me inside. I groan as I'm placed into the trunk, shuffling about to get my bigger, trussed up body inside of it. I notice there's a roll of duct tape and a few coils of rope in here - was he planning on kidnapping me this whole time? I shoot him a glare as I lay halfway inside the trunk, my legs dangling over its edge. Pin attempts to push my legs in and make me fit inside the trunk completely, but I am NOT going to be taken away this easily! With a final burst of defiance, I THRUST my feet up at his chest, hoping to kick him as hard as I possibly can!

"You bastard! How DARE ya do this to me!!"

Online pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #343 on: June 14, 2017, 02:04:17 AM »
Smiling as I feel The Goddess squirming and struggle across my shoulders, my hand shifting back and forth, as she struggles, but keeping a firm grip on the strap... "Now,now, Goddess, calm down now, remember your blood pressure" Feeling elated, as we finally make it to the curtain and out towards the back.. Using my foot, I kick the bar across the door, opening it wide.. Peeking back up over my shoulder, "We are almost there Princess, opps , umm I mean Goddess"...I take a few steps out into the VIP parking lot, then lean over,,getting my hand close to the button, that automatically springs the trunk open...The trunk springs open,,bouncing up and down a couple of times, before coming to rest... Smirking to myself, then a sly smiles crosses.. "How about that Queen, I even washed the car for you"...My emotions running high, as I feel I finally have achieved, claiming a Prized Trophy of the wrestling world...Thinking to myself,"If she's the Queen, and I have her captured and subdued, that MUST make me the King" !!! I reposition myself, while I lean forward,,then slowly begin to slide Tiffany off of my shoulders..."In you go Tiffany, I even put a pillow in there for you"...As your upper body begins to lay into the trunk, my hands go for your waist,,,looking to shimming you into position..Struggling at first, I glare into your eyes..."Come come Goddess, the least you can do, is help out a little" Seeing that stern look across your face, fire in your eyes, as I continue to lean over you, then you burst out, shouting at me, my eyes widen, and at that very moment, your feet slam into my chest..Catching me off balance, and off guard, my upper body lurches up and back, air rushes past my lips,,the strap glides thru my hand, as I'm unable to keep a firm grip, allowing me to stay on my feet...The force of the kick, sends me back to my back, on the parking lot pavement...Laying there for a moment,,while I try and regain my composure...:Lifting my head up slightly from the ground, looking into your direction," Now what kind of gratitude is that, and all this time, Ive been being nice to you"...Intent on getting my prized trophy home, I slowly roll to my side,,and get back to my hands and knees...     

Online pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #344 on: June 25, 2017, 05:56:44 PM »
Looks around in the alley, finds a decent size rock, picking it up,,,then hurling it thru one of the large arena glass windows...Eyes widen as the glass shatters with a loud crash, glass splattering all over the pavement outside, thinking to myself..."That should wake up, anyone, who is nearby"....