News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #345 on: July 29, 2017, 04:11:08 PM »
Hmmm, not seeing anyone running out from the arena, in what seems like forever, I decide to walk back into the arena..Opening the door, then making my way down the isle..looking from side to side,,then out towards the ring,,not seeing anyone, or hearing any rukus...I pause by the front row seats, wondering to myself.."Where did everyone go"?
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline SultryYasmin

« Reply #346 on: July 31, 2017, 03:14:28 AM »
I would catfight Evangelina. I would kick her in the crotch, wrap my sexy legs around her throat, and choke her until she was KOed.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #347 on: July 31, 2017, 03:20:14 AM »
I would erotic wrestle Sultry Yasmin setting her up in the corner for a naked bronco buster slamming my pussy against her nose and mouth

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #348 on: July 31, 2017, 09:35:46 AM »
my eyes widen as I hear a soft whisper, thinking to myself, "that voice sounds familiar" then as I turn to look...WHACKKKKK my head snaps up and back, staggering back a few steps, while my back hits the ring apron, then slowly sliding down along the side of the ring,,down to my ass, onto the ring floor....Not completely knocked out, but everything is a BIG blurr at the moment....
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #349 on: August 01, 2017, 01:34:09 AM »
Stunned and dazed,,,then mmmppffff....my face gets smacked with Evas butt...my hands go up to her hips, my head rocking from side to side as she rubs her butt back and forth..Pushing on her hip with my left hand,,then as I get a little distance between us,,my right hand firmly smacks her butt !! The sound echos thru the arena, thinking to myself,,"that's gonna leave a mark"...

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #350 on: August 01, 2017, 06:25:07 PM »
As Eva is busy rubbing that luscious butt of hers in Pin's face, I stroll out onto the arena floor with a smirk on my face. Wearing my skimpy leopard print mini-tube dress, fishnet thigh-high stockings with lacy garters and knee-high black boots, I rush toward Eva and aim a Superkick right to the side of her pretty face!

"I don't want just a taste of Cuba, sugah. I want the whole main course!"

• God Member
« Reply #351 on: August 01, 2017, 09:10:16 PM »
As Eva goes down to Tiffany's superkick.  I run down the aisle to the ring wearing this below

{alt}

I leap onto the apron running across it right towards Tiffany and leap off the apron at her and hit her with a Hurricanrana off of the apron onto the ring floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCtzxrh1XsE

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #352 on: August 01, 2017, 09:20:21 PM »
Just as my Superkick connects with Eva's head, I see a blur of blue and black, as someone leaps gracefully off the ring apron and lands right on my shoulders! It takes me a split second to realize it's Eva's sinful tag team partner Carmen, and while I wouldn't really mind having my face between the sexy Senorita's thighs, the moment is short-lived as she squeezes her legs around my head and her body backward in one fluid motion. I'm too caught up in both the surprise of her entrance and the momentum of her Hurricanranna that I have no time to retaliate, and I end up flipping over and tumbling down roughly onto the arena floor mats.

"Nnhh.. where'd she come from?"

I'm a lil' stunned by the impact of the fall, but I'm definitely not out. Groaning as I smack down onto the ground, I take a moment to lay there in a buxom heap, my waist-long platinum blonde hair splayed out wildly around me. Shaking my head, I pull myself up to my knees and glare at Carmen as she starts to get up to hers. Groggily rising to my feet I RUSH toward her, looking to tackle the gal into the mat with a running spear!

• God Member
« Reply #353 on: August 01, 2017, 09:57:21 PM »
I get to my feet after giving the tall hot blonde with big tits a hurricanrana and head over to Eva to check on her after she got superkicked by Tiffany.  I made the mistake of taking my eyes off of Tiffany and allowing the big powerful blonde time to recover.  I turn around just in time to take a spear from her.  The strength and impact of her spear turns me inside out causing me to flip 360 in air before I land on my tits on the outside mats to cheers from the crowd. 

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #354 on: August 01, 2017, 11:18:50 PM »
The spear sends the Sinful Senorita flipping through the air before she lands hard on the floor mats. A loud cheer rises up from the packed audience as I slide swiftly to my feet, greeting their approval with a big smile and a flex of my right arm. I then glance down at the crumbled Carmen and grab a handful of her dark, silky hair, hauling the sexy bitch to her wobbly feet. That spear took quite a bit outta her and she appears nice and docile right now. Glancing over my shoulder, I notice Eva is still down and out, so I can take my time with her partner. Licking my lips, I tighten my grip on her hair and grab a handful of her right butt cheek with my free hand, giving her a tight, lewd squeeze, before I turn around and lead her to the ring.

"Don't ya worry 'bout your partner, sugah.." I whisper into Carmen's ear before I roll her into the ring. "She's taking a well-deserved nap. Which means YOU are all mine.."

As Carmen rolls under the bottom rope and lays close to the ring ropes onto her back, I hop up onto the ring apron and give a sexy lil' shake of my shapely hips and ass to taunt my Spanish rival. The last time we were all in the ring together, we actually were working together against all the guys and we made quite a formidable team. They might be my rivals and they both have tied me up and humiliated me on so many occasions.. but still, I've grown quite fond of both of them. I've had such a gal-crush on Eva and Carmen is one of the most gorgeous women I've ever fought.. Glancing down at Carmen as she lays there writhing on the mat is riling me up. Or, maybe I've grown quite fond of BEATING them up.

With a wicked grin, I grip the top rope, lean back, then SPRINGBOARD into the ring, hopping over the top rope to land a Legdrop over Carmen's throat!

• God Member
« Reply #355 on: August 01, 2017, 11:25:10 PM »
Tiffany rolls me into the ring as I moan and lay groggily near the side of the ring.  She leaps off with a springboard legdrop over the top rope right to my neck.  The crowd cheers again as I flop around on the mat holding my neck before rolling onto my stomach. 

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #356 on: August 01, 2017, 11:27:26 PM »
shaking off the cobwebs, I push back up to my feet,,I hear the large crowd shouting and cheering, while I focus my vision.. A wide smile crosses my face,,as I see Eva laid out on the floor,,slowly coming to, rocking from side to side...I look back over my shoulder just in time to see a sexy blonde leaping over the top rope and down to the floor...A smirk crosses my face as I step over to Eva, leaning over, my left hand latches into her hair, as I slowly begin back peddle towards the ring..."Come on Eva,,we can't let the others have ALL the fun" !!! As you slowly and wobbly begins to rise back to her feet, my right hand slaps onto her hip, fingers hooking into her thin material,,,twisting my body as I tug on her,,rolling her up onto the ring apron..."There ya go, let's get this party started" !!!

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #357 on: August 01, 2017, 11:29:37 PM »
(Correction.... over the top rope into the ring)

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #358 on: August 02, 2017, 04:33:48 PM »
Following my Springboard Legdrop, Carmen flops about on the mat like a fish outta water. I let out a laugh and slide up onto my feet, letting her writhe about on the mat for a few moments before she rolls onto her tummy. I lean down and SMACK her upturned ass, eliciting a sharp YELP from Carmen and a laugh from the fans, before I reach down and grab a handful of her hair. Hauling her to her feet, I grab her around her neck with my left hand while my right hand slips down and squeezes her between her legs. I take a deep breath and bend my knees, a moment later LIFTING Carmen up into the air until she's completely vertical above my head! I Military Press her, holding high above the ground, even taking the opportunity to saunter around the center of the ring to show off my strength while I have her held up in the air. The audience claps and cheers at the display, and I smile brightly in response. I start to feel Carmen wiggle in my hands and I squeeze her between her legs, before I turn sharply to the left and LAUNCH her into the canvas!

• God Member
« Reply #359 on: August 02, 2017, 07:02:13 PM »
Tiffany slaps me on my leather shorts clad ass making a loud smack before pulling me up by my long black hair and pulling me to my feet.  Grabbing me by my neck and her right hand slipping between my leather and fishnet clad thighs she hoists me up high over her head.  She lifts my 115 lbs with ease in a gorilla press to pull extension as the crowd cheers and takes pictures.  She parades me around the ring and even does some reps.  Her fingers do some wandering as I squirm a little but that makes it even worse as she gives my pussy a squeeze.  I start to get a little excited and slightly enjoy it as I feel myself getting wet, but the next thing I know I am getting slammed down hard onto the mat as I land hard back first and spread eagle.

{alt}