News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2454 Replies

Offline alpres1901

• Celebrity Catfight Database
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #1590 on: April 18, 2018, 03:40:04 AM »
Lindsey Lohan VS Anita Sarkiseen (The PAX West Incident)

{alt}

Anita Sarkiseen (Noted feminism and gaming activist) is lying on the floor in the back room of PAX West 2018 game convention sobbing having just taken a beating from Lindsey Lohan who was protesting against Rockstar games using her likeness in grand theft auto 5 when she overheard Anita calling her out as being a pure example of feminism gone wrong.

Oy no tits this is what female empowerment means says Lindsey just before soccer kicking the already crumples and sobbing Anita right in the stomach, she folds over a coughs and tries to regain her composure. But Lindsey hovers her shoe heel over Anita’s face and says Suck on it, Anita sobbing quickly complies. Lindsey says “Who would you say is empowered now”,  "you are goddess" reply’s Anita.

Lindsey pushes her rival on to her back and mounts her, sitting on her waist. She has a devilish look on her face and says “one of the defining characteristics of a real woman is boob size, would you like to see my prime examples.

Just then she grabs the back of Anita’s head and pulls her head into her chest, Anita’s face consumed between them, almost instantly Anita begs for mercy, “what was that askes Lindsey, let’s try again”.

“I’m going to feed your face to my boobs and hold you there for 60 seconds, you will either survive and feel a small sense of pride, pass out and be left in utter humiliation, or die where people will only celebrate your passing”. GO!

10, 20, 30 Lindsey’s boobs flex and contort around the face of Anita as she tries to find some air, 40 all motion ceases from Anita. 50 Lindsey smiles and becomes a little aroused by the fact her boobs seem to have claimed another victim.

Lindsey peels Anita’s face from between her boobs and checks for signs of life. “Dam she still alive” before screeching “gross you got your drool all over my top” She quickly spits into then slaps the Anita across the face before throwing her to the ground.

Lindsey stands up and gives Anita one more kick to the face before walking away biting her bottom lip and with a slight skip in her step.

{alt}{alt}

« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 05:25:29 AM by alpres1901 »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #1591 on: April 19, 2018, 12:48:05 AM »
THE PENTHOUSE RING

Here's a new variation for apartment wrestling:  a ring!  But this isn't the typical kind of wrestling ring, oh no.

Four steel poles have been installed, each heavily padded.  Attached to them are three ropes, but unlike the typical ring ropes, these are not made from steel cables, but rather they are rubber, and sheathed in velvet.  There is no thin padding of canvas over plywood for the floor, but rather the actual living room floor, covered in plush carpeting, is used.  The result is a 16' x 16' battle zone to contain the action, rather than allowing the combatants to use the entire room as their battlefield, as is the norm in an apartment match.  The ropes may be used as weapons.  If a fighter intentionally exits the ring, she is disqualified.  If she is thrown out, she has sixty seconds to return, or else she will be disqualified.

Some wrestlers will feel inhibited by the confines of a ring, but others will be canny enough to use it as a weapon.

Sarah Hyland vs Savannah Chrisley

{alt}{alt}

Taking Savannah by the wrist, Sarah whipped her across the length of the ring, the taller girl's body spinning around so that she crashed with her back into the corner, the impact eliciting a pained grunt.  In an instant, Hyland charged at the blonde, leaping into the air so that her smaller body smashed into Chrisley's like a nubile wrecking ball, knocking the air out of the embattled girl.

Now the brunette was ready to finish off her opponent, and the ring gave her a unique means of doing so.  Dazed, Savannah remained slumped in the corner, her arms draped over the top ropes on either side of her.  Sarah begins to climb up and above the blonde, using care to scale up the ropes.  She then throws one leg over the shoulder of her adversary, and then the other, and in a deft motion wriggles herself forward.  Savannah's head is now tilted backward, with Sarah sitting on her face!  The blonde's body writhes in panic, but she remains trapped in the corner, too battered and weakened to break free.

Beaming a smile of pure delight, Hyland whoops it up like a bronco buster as she rides the face of the blonde, humiliatingly smothering the larger girl.  "C'mon hillbilly, I thought you were tougher than this!" she taunts the Tennessee native,  Savannah's muffled cries make plain her torment, but she has been rendered helpless.  Soon enough, her movements dwindle until her entire body goes limp in the corner, and she is driven into unconsciousness.

Danielle Fishel vs Jodie Sweetin

{alt}{alt}

Danielle grunted as she was muscled backwards against the ropes.  Still badly stunned from an elbow smash to the side of her head, she was only dimly aware of her arms being draped over the top rope, and her brain wasn't comprehending enough to understand that her opponent next grabbed the middle rope, stretched it upward, until she could snap it over the shoulders of the brunette.  And just like that, Fishel was tied up in the ropes.

A generation earlier as young women, Dani and Jodie had been sworn arch-rivals, and had engaged in some ferocious apartment battles.  After many years in retirement, they agreed to return to face one another again tonight, and it quickly became apparent that time had not quelled the hatred they felt for each other.  It had been a brutal brawl between the two buxom beauties, but now the advantage had most decidedly turned in the blonde's favor.

Sweetin gave a sinister smile as she gazed at her trapped nemesis.  Fishel had long since lost her bikini top in the fight, so her bare breasts glistened like overripe plums, there for the taking.  And take Jodie did...or, rather, give.  Balling her fists, she began to "speed bag" Danielle's breasts, landing punch after punch.  The pain snapped the brunette out of her stupor, but despite her most relentless efforts, she was unable to pull herself free of the ropes.  All she could do was moan and wail as her rival hammered away, Sweetin's fists sinking deep with every blow.  Finally, the battered left Fishel near-senseless, and her head lolled side to side.  Jodie unhooked the middle rope, freeing the brunette, and she dragged the dazed Dani, who was very nearly dead weight, to the center of the ring.  There, she dropped her face down to the floor, then went down to her knees and shoved the brunette over onto her back.  Climbing atop her foe's midsection, Sweetin lightly slapped Dani's face until the light of recognition came into her eyes.  But the blonde wasn't being merciful...rather, she wanted her despised nemesis fully conscious and aware for what comes next.

And what that was, after unhooking and stripping off her own bikini halter, was Jodie leaning forward, her breasts enveloping Fishel's face.  "Time to jug you out, you bitch!" Sweetin cackled with glee, as Danielle's panicked squeals were muffled between her oppressors double Ds.  The brunette squirmed in helplessness beneath her tormentor, but soon enough ceased moving altogether.  Sweetin stood and and triumphantly planted a foot on her beaten foe's bosom as she raised her arms in victory.

Kendall Jenner vs Zendaya Coleman

{alt}{alt}

There was an almost maniacal glint in Kendall's eyes as she strangled her opponent.  Zendaya gagged and gurgled as her throat was pressed against the ring rope, her vision starting to grow hazy.  But there was a sudden reprieve as Jenner pulled her off of the rope and spun her around.  Utterly confident of her impending victory, the statuesque brunette had decided to 'play' with her prey a bit longer.

But although battered, Coleman was far from beaten.  With a blue of motion her arms swung up, the palms of her hands slamming into her adversary's ears.  Kendall shrieked and stumbled backward, hands clutching either side of her skull.  Zendaya took a few steps forward, than lunged back, bouncing off of the elastic ropes for greater momentum, and she flung herself toward her foe, connecting with a shoulder block.  Jenner grunted from the impact and stumbled back a few more steps, but did not fall.  Undaunted, Coleman raced across the ring, bounded off of the ropes there, and slingshotted back toward Kendall.  This shoulder block elicited an even louder grunt of pain from the Amazonian beauty, yet still she did not topple.

Determined to take her foe down once and for all, Zendaya clambered up the nearest corner of the ring, balancing herself precariously upon the top ropes, and she then flung herself into the air, only to come crashing down upon Jenner like a missile of destruction.  This time, Kendall crashed to the floor of the ring with a heavy thud.  The impact caused Coleman to bounce off of her, and she took a few moments to catch her breath, while her adversary lay stunned and moaning.  Zendaya then got to her knees and pushed Kendall over onto her belly; mounting her back, Coleman pulled Jenner's arms over her knees and clutched her hands beneath Kendall's chin, yanking it back with all of her might.  The electric agony to her neck and spine brought Jenner out of her daze, but it was only to find herself utterly trapped in the painful hold.  Within moments she had burst into tears and was blubbering her submission.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #1592 on: April 19, 2018, 10:22:32 PM »
how come the last post I have is dated oct. 10 ?
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
« Reply #1593 on: April 24, 2018, 06:32:42 PM »

Taylor Swift vs Kylie Jenner - Stunned

Taylor had been beating on Kylie for about 30 minutes and, at this point, the brunette was wobbly-legged and sweat soaked. The long-legged Taylor was a natural athlete. She used her lithe, lean but muscular body to dominate the mean but softer Kylie.

In particular some clubbing blows to the upper back and repeated gut shots had weakened Kylie considerably. Taylor grabbed a mop of her brown hair and pulled Jenner into the nearest corner. Taylor pressed one arm against Kylie’s chest to pin her in place and then started pumping knees, methodically, relentlessly, into Kylie’s belly.

“Ooof”
“Pfffft”
“Unghhhh”

Kylie exhaled in pain as Taylor’s knee strikes impaled her over and over.

“Had enough, Kylie?” Taylor said, smirking, as she continued striking her rival.

“E---enuff….e-enuff…” Kylie whispered in between strike, her eyebrows turned up and her eyes pleading.

Taylor was pleased to see her rival’s spirit broken and she took a brief pause to shoot up her arms and bask in the applause of the appreciative crowd. As she did, one of Kylie’s ring attendants slipped a roll of quarters into the brunette’s hand.

As the blonde turned her attention back to the brunette, Kylie pulled back her arm and drove her loaded fist directly into Taylor’s cxnt.

“Gaaaaaa!!” the blonde cried out, immediately froze in place, her face pained in a ‘how could you’ expression.

A still groggy Kylie took full advantage of the turn in momentum to grab Taylor by the neck and spin around so that her back was to the blonde. She then jumped up, before snapping Taylor’s chin off her shoulder. The stunner did its job and thoroughly rung the blonde’s bell who collapsed flat onto her back after the blow.

Kylie took a minute to walk around the suddenly prone Swift and shake the remaining cobwebs out of her head after the long beating at Taylor’s hands. Not wanting to lose her hard-won advantage though, Kylie reached down and grabbed Taylor by the back of her neck, lifting her back up to her feet. She then reached around and positioned her perfectly for…another stunner!

A sharp jolt of pain that ran through Taylor’s spine as her chin pounced off Kylie’s shoulder. Her teeth clattered together and her skull rang. It felt like being jolted by lightning.
Kylie may not have been as good an athlete as Taylor but she had an unmatched ruthless streak. She walked over to the prone Taylor who had rolled over onto the stomach. Kylie pressed her boot on the back of Swift’s neck, placing more pressure on the vulnerable body part. She smiled as she felt the blonde squirm and heard her low moans of pain. Kylie sat down on her knees in front of her, reached down and secured a front face lock and dragged the rubbery-legged Taylor to a standing position. “Hey, babe, have YOU had enough?” Kylie whispered in the blonde’s ear.

She then rotated the hapless Taylor so they were back-to-back, reached around to grab her neck so that the blonde’s head was perched over the brunette’s shoulder. Kylie then suddenly dropped, CRACKING Taylor’s neck in a reverse stunner.

“Gaaaaaagghhhh!!!!” Taylor screamed in pain, and writhed in agony, her legs kicking up and down frantically.

“Ooooo…that was a good one, huh Taylor? I think I’m getting the hang of this now.

The vicious brunette then dragged the blonde into a sitting position. She positioned Taylor’s neck so it was suspended over Kylie’s knee. Kylie then started raining elbow strikes over and over onto the back of Taylor’s neck. If Kylie knew one thing to do, it was how to work over a vulnerable body part and she was doing that in spades now.

After the first six or seven elbow strikes to the back of her neck, Taylor felt her lower extremities go numb. Her moans eventually deteriorated into a silent scream as Kylie paralyzed her.

Finally, when she had had enough, Kylie flipped Taylor off her knee and let the boneless blonde flop down onto the map in a sweaty, disheveled mess.

“Get me a rope,” Kylie commanded one of her ring-side attendants. “I’m gonna tie this bitch up now that she knows I own her.” She smiled looking down at the helpless Taylor and thinking of all the things she had planned for her.

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #1594 on: April 27, 2018, 11:17:22 AM »
Entertaining story but Taylor a natural athlete?  ;D

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #1595 on: April 27, 2018, 02:21:49 PM »

I certainly don't know of any Swiftian athletic feats, but that's not really the point. Taylor is young, tall, lithe, and (probably) flexible. All of these would be traits that could make her a decent athlete (given proper guidance and training).... so it's credible that someone could write a story (remember all the "true stories" posted here are fiction) where Swift is athletic enough and fights well enough to defeat a singer or actress in an imagined fight.

So if one author sees Tay-tay as a "natural" athlete, is that really so much different than someone else seeing another celebrity as a "highly trained" fighter.... when in reality most of the "highly trained" fighters in film are beneficiaries of camera angles, rehearsals, and stunt women as well as cleverly crafted scripts?

Again, I could be wrong (it's just that - in this case - I'm not!)

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #1596 on: April 28, 2018, 01:29:52 PM »

I certainly don't know of any Swiftian athletic feats, but that's not really the point. Taylor is young, tall, lithe, and (probably) flexible. All of these would be traits that could make her a decent athlete (given proper guidance and training).... so it's credible that someone could write a story (remember all the "true stories" posted here are fiction) where Swift is athletic enough and fights well enough to defeat a singer or actress in an imagined fight.

So if one author sees Tay-tay as a "natural" athlete, is that really so much different than someone else seeing another celebrity as a "highly trained" fighter.... when in reality most of the "highly trained" fighters in film are beneficiaries of camera angles, rehearsals, and stunt women as well as cleverly crafted scripts?

Again, I could be wrong (it's just that - in this case - I'm not!)
I agree and probably should have explained myself further. I guess it just struck me as funny hearing her described as athletic especially considering her reputation for being klutzy and/or uncoordinated.

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
« Reply #1597 on: May 02, 2018, 02:28:24 AM »
Well, she did get her ass kicked at the end of the day.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1598 on: May 15, 2018, 09:51:37 PM »
Natalie Alyn Lind vs Bindi Irwin

{alt}{alt}

"C-CRIKEY!"

The Aussie's agonized exclamation brought a half-smirk of satisfaction to the blonde's pouty lips.  She tightened the ankle lock on her opponent, adding to Bindi's agony by deftly pressing a thumb into the soft tissue of Irwin's tender arch.  Meanwhile, the embattled Australian's hands tugged at the roots of her own hair, trying to counter the pain to her foot.

The spectators were both surprised and impressed.  Bindi and Natalie were both well-known as pint-sized brawlers, and all who assembled in this penthouse tonight...including Irwin...had expected just that, a brawl.  But Lind had another strategy in mind: she swiftly overwhelmed her adversary with a slew of submission holds, wearing down the powerful brunette with one painful hold after another.  Now, twenty minutes into the match, Bindi was drenched with sweat and panting hard for breath, moans of anguish escaping between her gasps.  Her arms and legs had been twists and bent so ruthlessly, they were very nearly numb, and barely more than useless to her.  Still, her pride refused to allow her to surrender.

And that suited the blonde just fine.  Her goal may have been to out-wit her opponent with strategy, but her intent is to finish Irwin off the old fashioned way...brawler style.  Thus, Natalie suddenly releases her hold and grabs her exhausted rival by the hair, forcing Bindi up to her knees.  The blonde then kneels in front of her, balls her fists, and unleashes a relentless blizzard of punches.  Lind's little wrecking ball fists sink deep into Irwin's belly, flatten her breasts, and finally a right hook cracks across the brunette's jaw, sending her flopping onto her back, glassy-eyed and groaning.  Bindi lays starfished on the carpet, chest heaving for air, as Lind rises up to her feet, then delivers a few stomps to her victim's stomach to soften her up some more.  Now the time has come to bring an end to the battle, Natalie decides.  Reaching down, she grabs Irwin's damp hair and hauls the squealing Aussie upright.  She then slips her right hand down between the brunette's thighs while her left goes around her shoulder, and with a warrior's growl, Natalie lifts her rival up.  She holds Bindi aloft for several moments, like a huntress displaying her trophy, and then she slams her to the floor.  Irwin's back arches as she lets out an agonized wail, and then her body flops limply as she succumbs to the battered and passes out, defeated.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 11:29:39 PM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #1599 on: May 16, 2018, 01:11:49 AM »
Ariana Grande vs. Kelli Berglund

{alt}
{alt}

Kelli balanced her spunky self atop the turnbuckle with her arms stretched out like she was on a high wire. Below her lay Ariana Grande in a very familiar position: flat on her back staring up at the stadium lights. As often was the case once she stepped inside the squared circle, Ariana was thoroughly out-classed by her hazel-haired rival and she lay once again in prime position to be squashed like a bug; still conscious but ultimately having no energy or will to even trying squirming to the ring ropes.

Flashing a big smile to the adoring audience, Berglund bent her knees and leaped high in the air only to come crashing down on the puny signer’s body flattening her like a pancake as camera bulbs flashed throughout the arena capturing the high flying stunt in all its glory! It was nothing more than a basic frogsplash, but a highly effective one with Kelli getting plenty of hang time high above the ring and landing with precision atop the wide-eyed Ariana hitting a perfect bullseye! Grande’s dainty limbs flopped off the mat upon impact before landing back down spread eagled on the mat with a thud all except for one of her smooth legs which Kelli actually caught in the air and hooked way high and back over her body for the automatic leg hook pin victory. Kelli held Ariana’s leg in the air for a few extra seconds even after the finishing pin count enjoying the rush of yet again humiliating the pint-sized weakling; Ariana's short skirt offering next to no modesty with just a tiny pair of panties on for underneath. 

Berglund rose to her feet and allowed her arms to be raised in victory, posing right over her squashed adversary, as she looked down with a smirk at Ariana who remained laid out and again overcome with the bitter taste of defeat. Before leaving the ring, she figured she’d give the fans their money's worth! Bending down, Kelli reached for Ariana’s top ripping the garment to shreds before doing the same to her skimpy skirt, tugging and tearing it clean off her body, leaving poor Ariana withering on the mat in just her matching white bra and panties. Berglund through the discarded clothes in the crowd for some lucky fans to snatch before departing the ring leaving Ariana in her usual state of being inside the squared circle: squashed, stripped and sobbing!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1600 on: May 18, 2018, 06:58:22 AM »
MAX vs PENNY

{alt}

Magnificent, my friend.  :)

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #1601 on: May 19, 2018, 12:43:20 AM »
Ariana Grande vs. Kelli Berglund

{alt}
{alt}

Kelli balanced her spunky self atop the turnbuckle with her arms stretched out like she was on a high wire. Below her lay Ariana Grande in a very familiar position: flat on her back staring up at the stadium lights. As often was the case once she stepped inside the squared circle, Ariana was thoroughly out-classed by her hazel-haired rival and she lay once again in prime position to be squashed like a bug; still conscious but ultimately having no energy or will to even trying squirming to the ring ropes.

Flashing a big smile to the adoring audience, Berglund bent her knees and leaped high in the air only to come crashing down on the puny signer’s body flattening her like a pancake as camera bulbs flashed throughout the arena capturing the high flying stunt in all its glory! It was nothing more than a basic frogsplash, but a highly effective one with Kelli getting plenty of hang time high above the ring and landing with precision atop the wide-eyed Ariana hitting a perfect bullseye! Grande’s dainty limbs flopped off the mat upon impact before landing back down spread eagled on the mat with a thud all except for one of her smooth legs which Kelli actually caught in the air and hooked way high and back over her body for the automatic leg hook pin victory. Kelli held Ariana’s leg in the air for a few extra seconds even after the finishing pin count enjoying the rush of yet again humiliating the pint-sized weakling; Ariana's short skirt offering next to no modesty with just a tiny pair of panties on for underneath. 

Berglund rose to her feet and allowed her arms to be raised in victory, posing right over her squashed adversary, as she looked down with a smirk at Ariana who remained laid out and again overcome with the bitter taste of defeat. Before leaving the ring, she figured she’d give the fans their money's worth! Bending down, Kelli reached for Ariana’s top ripping the garment to shreds before doing the same to her skimpy skirt, tugging and tearing it clean off her body, leaving poor Ariana withering on the mat in just her matching white bra and panties. Berglund through the discarded clothes in the crowd for some lucky fans to snatch before departing the ring leaving Ariana in her usual state of being inside the squared circle: squashed, stripped and sobbing!

Poor Ariana, she loses again. Nice story.

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #1602 on: May 19, 2018, 04:31:59 AM »
Thank you for all the kind words and I wanna say Jack and newcomer FemFightWriter did such great work and this thread seriously just keeps on giving!

Victoria Justice vs. Demi Lovato

..."EIGHT!"...

..."NINE!"....

...TEN!!!

The crowd counted in unison as Demi, the voluptuous and full-figured warrior she was inside the ring, held her helplessly squirming victim in her arms locking in a spine-snapping bearhug while driving her whimpering and feebly struggling captive repeatedly into the turnbuckle! Justice did a whole lot of talking before the match, foolishly cutting a pre-match promo making some not-so-subtle snide insults about her opponents weight and more specifically how a body like Demi's "didn't belong inside a wrestling ring", but now the only thing coming out of her big mouth was moans and groans as her petite body was squeezed and squashed until Victoria resembled a lifeless ragdoll in Demi's arms! Lovato still kept her strong arms wrapped around her slim waist like an anaconda with Victoria's upper body actually dangling backyard with her eyes rolling to the back of her head; barely conscious but still aware enough to be in tremendous pain.

Parading her catch of the day around the ring and finally stopping in the dead center displaying poor Victoria like a trophy, Demi was ready to put the finishing touches on a her one woman demolition derby! In a single, spectacular motion, she flipped and threw the squealing Justice high in the air only to send her crashing down backwards over Lovato's outstretched knee landing an absolutely brutal backbreaker that practically snapped Victoria's puny body in half; her feet almost touching the back of her head! The referee girl, immediately seeing this was the definition of a TKO if there ever was such a thing in the catfighting world, called for the bell with Victoria still displayed contorted back over Demi's knee and this contest was over in every sense. Well...at least for everyone but Lovato who wasn't quite done teaching Victoria a lesson!

Dumping her off her knee letting her body land to the canvas with a thud, Demi bent down and proceeded to strip Victoria's clothes off, first her green sparkling blazer, then her shirt underneath and finally her skin-tight leather pants down and off her legs leaving Justice in just a slutty pair of a black bra and matching thong! Lovato then actually scooped Justice's limp body up with one hand latching onto her black hair and another grabbing the waistband of her string thong and actually carried the defeated jobber all the way up the entrance ramp, back through the locker room with all the other catfighers looking on in shock, awe or amusement, and to the backdoor of the arena.

"Clearly YOU'RE the one who doesn't belong anywhere near a wrestling ring." Lavoto hissed in the whimpering loser's ear. "Justice served, bitch!" Demi then proudly proclaimed as she literally kicked Victoria, who was just coming back to groggy consciousness, in her thong-wedgied derriere sending her comically flying out in the air landing in the back alley outside. Demi defiantly shut the door locking the obliterated Victoria outside completely defeated, stripped and shamed as one thing was confirmed beyond the shadow of a doubt: don't come out fat-shaming Demi expecting to get away with it!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 01:17:51 PM by Xtra164 »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1603 on: May 20, 2018, 12:56:13 AM »
FLASHBACK 1957: Mitzi Gaynor vs Debra Paget

{alt}{alt}

It had been anticipated as the battle of Hollywood's most beautiful legs, and such hopes were not disappointed.  Mitzi and Debra punished one another with an array of kicks and scissors, and inflicted torturous pain on each other's gams, swiftly rendering the shapely stems black and blue.

But now, at long last, victory appeared in site for one beauty, as Gaynor locked her devastating Figure Four Lock on her rival, causing Paget to howl in anguish.  "I'm going to make you cry and beg like a little baby, sugar!" the blonde said with a catty smile.  However, the redhead wasn't willing to give up, at least not without one last, desperate attempt to regain the upper hand.  Or, quite literally, turn the tide; rocking from side to side, Debra was able to build up enough momentum to suddenly turn herself and her blonde tormentor over.  Realizing too late what her opponent was attempting, Mitzi could only shriek "NOOOOOO!" as she suddenly found herself flipped over onto her belly, and all of the painful pressure of the Figure Four now reversed.  Gaynor screamed in agony, while Debra pressed her palms to the carpeted floor and pushed her upper body up, increasing her own leverage and the level of pain to the blonde's leg.  Mitzi thrashed, frantic to turn the pair over again, but Paget had placed her arms widely enough to thwart any attempt at a reversal.

Sweat glistened across the bodies of both beauties as they each panted hard for breath, Mitzi also choking back sobs and whines of anguish.  After what seemed like an eternity, tears streamed down Gaynor's face and she wailed out "NO MORE...STOP...I SUBMIT!!!"

It took a full minute for the two women to untangle their legs, and Debra's were so battered and spent, it took another minute more for her to even be able to stand up.  But when she finally did, she struck a triumphant victory pose over her conquered rival.

{alt}

Kat Dennings vs Courtney Stodden

{alt}{alt}

What was making this moment even worse for Kat was her opponent's laugh...that husky, gleeful chuckle.  Bad enough that the blonde was in control of the fight, but to hear that smug laugh of hers was infuriating Dennings.  Unfortunately, there wasn't much the brunette could do about it, as Stodden was mercilessly hammering away at Kat with punches and kneelifts to her belly and chest, staggering the embattled brunette, her bosom dancing wildly in its DD cups as chops cracked across her fair skin, turning it a blistering shade of red.

But the worst was about to come, as the blonde sudden halted her torrent of blows; grasping her dazed adversary's left wrist, Courtney swung her around in a circle with all of her might...and because of their close proximity to a wall, Kat found herself throw chest first into it!  She stumbled back moaning, having left two circular indentations in the drywall from her sized 34 breasts.

Now Stodden really had good reason to laugh as her rival was literally out on her feet.  A simple sweep of her foot took the brunette's legs out from under her, and Dennings crashed with a thud on her back.  Kneeling in a straddle over Kat and pinning her arms down, Courtney took great delight in taunting her opponent by 'pendulum slapping' her 32E breasts from side to side across Kat's face.  The brunette, used to being the one who torments her victims this way, whimpered "Stop it...", but the blonde ignored her.  Finally, Stodden pressed her chest down, enveloping her adversary's flushed face between her globes, and quickly rendering Dennings semi-conscious with her match-ending smother.

Offline goro

« Reply #1604 on: May 20, 2018, 08:04:52 AM »
Willa Holland vs Annalynne McCord

{alt}{alt}

Willa Holland had a sinister smirk adorning her face as she reverse straddled Annalynne McCord's fit waist while her right hand was buried between the blonde's toned thighs applying a devastating crotch-claw that had Annalynne howling in anguish. After a long, intense, and fiercely back and forth fight, McCord was on the verge of tears and tapping out until she reminded herself of just how long she spent in the gym sculpting her fit body. She was certainly in much better shape than Holland Anna convinced herself.

With her arms trapped under the brunette's shins, McCord had limited options and despite the pain she felt, the blonde watched her foe's back intently, waiting for the right moment to strike. "C'mon bitch, just give up already!" Willa shouts while digging her fingers deeper into the blonde. Unfortunately for her, she leaned forward for extra leverage and caught Annalynne's knee straight onto her face.

With a pained groan, Holland toppled off of Anna and collapsed onto her back while she clutched her injured nose and lips. Although she desperately wanted a few moments to recuperate, McCord knew she couldn't afford it and instead used the pain she felt as motivation to turn around and quickly clamp her strong thighs around Willa's slim waist.

Anna was on Willa's right side with her right leg on top of Holland's stomach with the brunette's left arm trapped against her own side. McCord easily controlled Willa's 'free' right arm by pinning it to the mat with her left hand. "What was that you said about submitting?" Annalynne mocked as her right hand glided down the brunette's smooth belly before slipping into her panties and applying a crotch-claw of her own.

It was now Willa Holland who was screaming in agony as she struggled to breathe as she was trapped between the blonde's strong thighs. "You've got no way out of this Willa. Just admit that I'm better before things get really bad for you..." McCord punctuated her threat with a simultaneous flex of her powerful thighs and digging her fingers deep inside of the brunette that had her howling in agony.

Willa was completely helpless and totally out of options, she tried to tap out but her right arm was pinned to the mat while her left was trapped against her side making that all but impossible. If she wanted out of this horrible situation, she would need to verbally submit, and that was something that Willa refused to do. That didn't bother the blonde much as she continued the constrict her thighs around Holland's waist until Willa's oxygen-deprived eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body shuddered into unconsciousness.

Exhausted, but triumphant, Annalynne stood up over her vanquished foe and disdainfully rubbed her foot on Willa's sleeping face while flexing her biceps in a domineering victory pose.