News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finish Her!

• 2447 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Finish Her!
« on: October 20, 2015, 08:02:57 AM »
Here's something new I've been toying around with...short write-ups of the last minute or so of matches, when one girl secures total victory over her opponent.  I hope to do more of these soon, and in the meantime, here are two of my very favorite match-ups.

Katie Holmes vs Alyson Hann igan

{alt}{alt}

Arms pulled up over Katie’s shoulders, the dazed Alyson grunted as her rival sat her full weight down upon the redhead’s back.  This was the textbook setup for a camel clutch, which should be more than sufficient to drive Hann igan into submission, particularly after such a grueling battle between the two longtime nemeses.

But Katie Holmes wasn’t one to play by the textbook.  Thus, instead of cupping her hands under her adversary’s chin in order to yank her head back, she instead slipped the index and middle fingers of each hand into the corners of Aly’s mouth.  Sliding the fingers deeper into her victim’s mouth as her thumbs press beneath her jaw, Holmes applies a double mandible claw.

Hann igan’s drowsy eyes sudden snap wide open, as an electric current of agony radiates from either side of her jaw.  There’s bitter irony in this; Alyson had once been heralded as the ‘Mistress of the Mandible Claw’.  However, Katie had dedicated herself to mastering the exotic hold beyond the redhead’s ability to employ it, and in a series of tumultuous matches, Holmes had proven her clawhold the superior of the two.  And now, she was using it yet again to beat Hann igan.

Her arms stretched up over her foe’s knees, Alyson was unable to tap out her surrender.  Her feet kicked furiously, and she made sounds that were both guttural and whining, but she could not convey her submission.  But of course, that’s exactly how Holmes wanted it, and she gave a smugly sinister smile as her hapless rival’s struggles grew weaker and weaker.  At last, Alyson’s teary eyes fluttered shut, as she was driven into unconsciousness from the pain.

Mila Kunis vs Kaley Cuoco

{alt}{alt}

The blonde took a sharp, audible gasp of breath, then let loose with a long sigh that bordered on a whimper.  Hearing this, the brunette gave a Cheshire cat’s smile of satisfaction, and then she tightened her hold.
Resting on her belly, propped up on her elbows, fingers coquettishly laced under her chin, Mila might be posing for a centerfold.  But what makes this pose so different is that the head of Kaley is trapped tightly between her thighs.  Flat on her back, face a deep shade of crimson from the steely pressure, Cuoco’s leaden arms flounder, her hands slapping uselessly against her tormentor’s legs.  Having wisely maintained the ballet training regimen she undertook for “Black Swan”, Kunis possesses thighs like steel…a fact which the blonde is learning to her agonized regret.

Soon enough, Kaley gives a whimper, her lush body twitches with a convulsive spasm, and then she slips into flacid semi-consciousness.  The raven-haired Mila gives her thighs one last crushing pulse, just out of pure malice, and then releases her defeated rival.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 02:47:13 PM »
very good work
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 05:07:11 PM »
Great idea, indeed. And great writing, too. Hope to see some more.

Thank you!

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 07:28:52 PM »
great work,hope to see some more like that,my request is a Emma stone match only  if u want to do so.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 07:39:08 PM »
Fantastic Idea!
You're a super writer as well.
Love your first two matchups.
(I can see the lovely victorious Mila slowly removing the beautiful defeated blonde Kaley's top just for spite).
Perhaps IF you ever run out of ideas for matchups there might be some on this board to come up with some ideas? (Just a thought).
Wowza!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 09:08:15 PM »
great work,hope to see some more like that,my request is a Emma stone match only  if u want to do so.

I'm a fan of Emma, for sure.  Anyone particular you see her going up against?

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 09:11:58 PM »
Fantastic Idea!
You're a super writer as well.
Love your first two matchups.
(I can see the lovely victorious Mila slowly removing the beautiful defeated blonde Kaley's top just for spite).
Perhaps IF you ever run out of ideas for matchups there might be some on this board to come up with some ideas? (Just a thought).
Wowza!

I'd say the possibilities are endless, so I hopefully won't be running out of ideas anytime soon.  :P

But I'm always open to suggestions.

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2015, 06:38:23 AM »

I'm a fan of Emma, for sure.  Anyone particular you see her going up against?
Scarlett Johanson ,amber heard or Yvonne strahovski

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2015, 03:23:20 PM »
what about emma Watson ?
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline millsman

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2015, 03:42:52 PM »
Great job, love both but the image of Kaley Cuoco being slowly beaten in that hold rocks!

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2015, 06:23:57 PM »
Awesome stories. Wish they were longer and more in depth.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2015, 07:39:04 PM »
Awesome stories. Wish they were longer and more in depth.

Hi Knicks.  Well, the idea is that these are the last minute or so of each match.  But I'd like to invite anyone who'd like to expand upon that finish with a full match to do so...I'd love to read it!  :)

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2015, 07:49:13 PM »
For me, this is the perfect format. No long introductions, which honestly I don't have the patience to read; instead, right to the point - the finishing hold. Great read!

I agree with Keith Mills about Mila taking her time, using her strong legs to punish her opponent. In a real fight, it would most likely be a different outcome, imho, but it was so enjoyable to read, nevertheless.

Really great stuff!

Thank you, again, Jackflash Jump.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 07:50:03 PM by DonR04 »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2015, 09:50:56 PM »
Amber Heard vs Emma Stone

{alt}{alt}

Gritting her teeth, Emma pounded her feet into the penthouse's floor, but she refused to submit.  Still, it was obvious to all that unless she could find a means of escaping this Boston Crab, her surrender was inevitable.  Sitting atop the redhead's back and looking almost bored with the prospect of her all-but-certain triumph, Amber wished for a means of truly inflicting both pain and humiliation on her rival.

Suddenly, a look of devilish merriment graces the blonde's deceptively angelic features.  She releases Stone's right leg, while still firmly drawing her victim's other limb painfully back.  Emma, assuming that Heard will use her now free hand to reach behind her and clutch her under the chin to yank her head back, presses the side of her face down into the carpet.  But Amber isn't interested in that.

Instead, her fingers grasp the fabric of Stone's black bikini panties.  "You know what they call gingers like you, don't you?" the blonde purred menacingly.  "Firecrotch."  And with that, she mightily tugs at the fabric, giving Emma a brutal front wedgie!  The fabric digs deep into the redhead's womanhood, disappearing beneath the tuft of auburn 'landing strip' that had been carefully shaved.

Emma's piercing screams fill the air, her eyes wide with agony as her fingers frantically claw at the carpeting.  For her, it feels like an eternity, but in fact she is only able to withstand the anguish for barely ten seconds before howling out with "SHTAAAAAAAPPP!  I GIVE UP...PLEEEEEEASE!"

Amber maintains her hold for a few seconds longer, for no other reason to torture her battered foe a bit more.  Then she releases both the panties and the leg, pushing Stone's quivering leg away with contempt, and basking in the warm applause of the elite spectators.

Offline ValGlorious

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2015, 12:27:18 AM »
I love all three of your snippets, and I strongly encourage you to share many, many more with us.  :-*