News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Finish Her!

• 2457 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #2235 on: November 26, 2021, 07:26:59 AM »
Elle Fanning vs Zendaya

{alt}
{alt}

The two lithe beauties grunted and groaned as they writhed across the carpet, two bodies, one alabaster and the other mocha hued, tangled together as one.  It had been a grueling contest between the two, and thus far a virtual stalemate.

Now however, after several minutes of rolling and thrashing upon the floor, Elle managed to get herself behind Zendaya.  With viper swiftness, she wrapped her legs around her rival's waist for a scissor hold, while her left arm tightened across the brunette's throat, and Fanning's right hand covered her opponent's eyes; Elle knew from experience that depriving an adversary of her sense of sight could leave her reeling with confusion, and that's precisely what happens now, as the ordinarily coolly collected Zendaya, blinded, goes into a panic.  Her arms flail as she gasps and gurgles from the chokehold, depriving her of precious moments in which she might have been able to break free.  By the time she regains her wits, she is too weakened by her foe's dual holds to escape from either.

Feeling her rival growing weaker in her grasp, Elle permits herself a self-satisfied smile.  She knew full well that the widespread expectation among the elite spectators was that it would be Zendaya who emerged victorious, so defeating her vaunted adversary was a delicious pleasure.

Finally, with a whimpering sigh, Zendaya's body goes limp and she is driven into unconsciousness.  Fanning releases her and stands up, leaving the slumbering loser face down on the carpet, and placing a foot upon the brunette's rear end as the blonde flexes her arms and beams a wide grin of triumph.

Scarlett Johansson vs Meagan Goode

{alt}
{alt}

Meagan grunted and staggered back as Scarlett landed a sharp slap across her bare chest, making her 32C's bounce wildly.  The blonde landed a second chop...then a third.

But when she tried for a fourth, her opponent...eyes now blazing with fury...managed to block the chop with one arm, while with her other hand she delivered a chest slap of her own, and now it was time for Johansson's bare 32D's to undulate.

But rather than continue this line of attack, Goode shifted tactics, and instead slammed three sharp and fast elbow drills into her opponent's forehead.  Eyes now glassy, Scarlett wobbled backward on unsteady legs.

But before those legs could crumple beneath her and send her crashing to the mansion floor, Johansson found her lush body seized in a bearhug.  The breasts of both beauties pancaked together, sweat glistening off of both of their bodies, as Meagan poured all of her remaining power into her arms.  Like steel coils, they tightened around Johansson, causing a wail of anguish to escape her pouty lips.

Both women grunted and groaned as one, Scarlett from the pain, and Meagan for the effort to inflict it.  The strength rapidly draining from her, Johansson could only feebly slap at her tormentor's shoulders or weakly tug at her hair.  Meagan gritted her teeth and hissed each labored breath as she sought to crush the fight...and indeed, the very pride...out of her rival.

But no matter what, Scarlett would not give her opponent that satisfaction, and so rather than submitting, she allowed the torture to continue until at last her body and mind could no longer withstand it, and she passed out.

Goode's arms fell open and hung limply at her side as the blonde's body collapsed to the floor in a heap.  But there were tears of joy in her eyes as she basked in her victory.

FIRST FIGHT FLASHBACK, 1995:  Sarah Michelle Gellar vs Staci Keanan

{alt}
{alt}

There's something special about witnessing a celebrity's first catfight, and it's a genuine event with both combatants are making their battle debuts.

Of the two, Staci was the better known girl to most of the elite spectators, having starred in a pair of hit network prime time sitcoms.  Sarah was a big success as well, having earned a Daytime Emmy, but the fact was that most of those present hadn't ever watched her soap opera.  Now however the brunette had left New York for LA and was determined to find fame in prime time and in films.  Building a successful catfighting career, she knew, could open a lot of doors for her in Hollywood.

But simply wishing it wouldn't make it happen.  She had to work hard for it...and unfortunately for Gellar, Keanan was working just as hard.  As a result, their battle see-sawed back and forth between the two teenaged beauties, with neither able to hold the upper hand for long.

But at this moment at least, it was Sarah in control of the fight, as she landed a pair of blistering slaps to the blonde's face, causing Staci to stagger backward.  However, even as Gellar raised her hand to deliver a third slap, Keanan gave a sharp growl and raked her nails across the New Yorker's eyes.  Blinded and in pain, the brunette shrieked, and with her defenses instantly gone, she could do nothing as her opponent bent down, grabbed Gellar's ankles, and yanked her feet out from under her, sending her crashing onto her back with a yelp and a grunt.

Body soaked with sweat, Staci pushed a damp lock of hair from her face and slammed a stomp down on her adversary's belly, causing Sarah to gasp hard from the rush of air from her lungs.

All the blonde could think about was the sneering condescension her smug rival wore on her face for much of the match (ignoring the fact that Keanan provided plenty of arrogant 'resting bitch face' herself), and how much she wanted to wipe that look off.  That gave her the evil inspiration to continue stomping...but now slamming her foot down on Gellar's face!

Again and again the blonde maliciously stamped the sole of her foot down onto Sarah's features, leaving the brunette moaning and glassy eyed, and reducing her to a battered state of semi-consciousness.

With Sarah now too dazed to offer any resistance, Staci stepped around to the lower half of her opponent's body, again grabbed her ankles, lifted her legs, and then pulled them as far apart as she could.  The sudden rush of agony to her thighs snapped Sarah from her stupor, and she began shrieking, "STOP!  STOP!  I SURRENDER!  PLEASE...LET ME GO!!!"

Her victory achieved, Keanan released the legs of her now sobbing adversary.  As Gellar rolled to her side and curled into a ball, Staci stood over her, placing a foot on the brunette's hip and raising her arms to accept the cheers of the onlookers.  "Behold your newest and greatest goddess!" the triumphant blonde smilingly proclaimed.

Beneath her however, Sarah may be beaten, but only for now.  Silently, with a seething fury, she swears that this will be the last time anyone ever beats and humiliates her again!

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #2236 on: November 26, 2021, 09:35:00 AM »
Is there any 'finish her' pro wrestling story featuring Gal Gadot?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 09:35:24 AM by habib »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2237 on: November 26, 2021, 06:28:53 PM »
After doing a search, I see that Gal appeared in several pieces in the thread, but all of them were either catfights or submission matches, no pro.

Anyone care to take a crack at writing one?   ;)

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #2238 on: November 27, 2021, 02:56:22 PM »
After doing a search, I see that Gal appeared in several pieces in the thread, but all of them were either catfights or submission matches, no pro.

I feel like I did one a while back where Gal puts Emily VanCamp out with a Scissors, then punishes her in the aftermath with a Bear Hug. In my head the setting to that was a pro-style ring, though probably one in an empty gym and not surrounded by screaming fans. All that said, I did catch RED NOTICE a couple weeks back and that's certainly a font of inspiration for the brunette inflicting violence. Time and energy are both in short supply as of late, but I'll put my mind to it and see what happens.

Habib, can I assume the intent is for Gadot to emerge victorious after driving, slamming or 'bombing a hapless adversary through the canvas? Or is the brunette powerhouse on the receiving end of similar treatment? Either way, I'll mull some possibilities.

~RF

Offline Mayar-elkordi

« Reply #2239 on: November 27, 2021, 06:02:44 PM »
Can any one do a fight including Addison rae ?

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #2240 on: November 28, 2021, 08:35:27 AM »

I feel like I did one a while back where Gal puts Emily VanCamp out with a Scissors, then punishes her in the aftermath with a Bear Hug. In my head the setting to that was a pro-style ring, though probably one in an empty gym and not surrounded by screaming fans. All that said, I did catch RED NOTICE a couple weeks back and that's certainly a font of inspiration for the brunette inflicting violence. Time and energy are both in short supply as of late, but I'll put my mind to it and see what happens.

Habib, can I assume the intent is for Gadot to emerge victorious after driving, slamming or 'bombing a hapless adversary through the canvas? Or is the brunette powerhouse on the receiving end of similar treatment? Either way, I'll mull some possibilities.

~RF
Thanks for the reply
I'm a huge fan of Gal Gadot but will prefer her to hang upside down for a tombstone pile-driver and getting finished with a painful submission hold ,quitting and submitting ????

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #2241 on: November 28, 2021, 01:36:07 PM »

Thanks for the reply
I'm a huge fan of Gal Gadot but will prefer her to hang upside down for a tombstone pile-driver and getting finished with a painful submission hold ,quitting and submitting ????

Ok, playing against type. I can work with that. The next few days are pretty jammed, but I've already got a good idea of who'll hang the L on Gal. If all goes well I'll have something together within a week.

Have a good one,

~RF

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2242 on: December 08, 2021, 06:08:34 AM »
As per Habib's recent suggestion, the wondrous Walkin' Dude has gone into his kitchen of carnage and whipped up a tasty conflagration between two lovely ladies...

Gal Gadot vs Amanda Righetti

{alt}{alt}

Savoring the sight of the champion on her hands and knees, Gal made a show of burying both hands in the redhead’s tangled mane before drawing her in to a Standing Headscissors. Amanda groaned and tried to rise, but the challenger simply sent a sharp pulse through her thighs before thwhap-TWHAPPING a pair of mean-spirited Forearm Smashes into the small of her opponent’s back.

“You are strong.” Gadot admitted as she pivoted them both through a quarter circle, one that left Righetti’s vulnerable backside pointed directly at the hard camera. “Sadly you’re not nearly strong enough to defeat me, which means you are no longer worthy of the World Championship.”

The brunette’s tone was sympathetic, but her expression was one of haughty amusement as she ‘walked’  her index and middle fingers down Amanda’s spine toward the waistband of her dark red briefs. “If it’s any consolation, you’re more than qualified for the role of my next victim!”

Righetti growled and tugged hard, but failed in freeing herself from the Scissors. Electing to gouge her fingers into the back of the challenger’s glossy thighs, the Red Menace hissed, “I’m no one’s victim, bitch. Especially not a poseur like yoOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!”

Near incredulous roars of delight from the capacity crowd when Gal filled her hands with the redhead’s togs (making sure to drag her nails across those sturdy glutes in the process) and yanked them deep between the champ’s cheeks with a gaudy, sawing wedgie! Righetti bellowed in pain and rage, not that either sensation provided the necessary strength to escape the Headscissors. Her predicament grew all the more dire when Gadot relinquished the wedgie in favor of a Waistlock that dug her knotted fists into the pit of the redhead’s stomach.

Taking a moment to collect her reserves, Gal fought through her own collection of aches and pains (Amanda had mercilessly targeted her right leg and lower back almost from the opening bell) before dipping down and hoisting Righetti up into a slumped seat on her should--THA-WHAM! The lithesome brunette hurled her burden forward and down, Gal dropping to a comfortable seat on her tush while poor Amanda was planted full force on the canvas-sheathed plywood courtesy the Sit-Out Powerbomb. Maintaining her seat in the wake of that concussive impact, Gadot threaded her calves over Righetti’s biceps and leaned forward into the redhead’s upturned haunches to ensure she stayed down for the…

ONE…
TWO…
THRENOOOOOOOO!

Righetti didn’t so much kick out as she did slide loose at the last possible second, but regardless of the energy level displayed, she was still the first woman in recent memory to survive the challenger’s Estragon Bomb.

Wide-eyed with disbelief and disgust, Gal scrambled to boot-leather and would’ve given the referee a piece of her mind if she hadn’t noticed the champion slowly battling to all fours. “Delay the inevitable if you must.” Gadot purred as she abruptly made her way to a corner directly behind the oblivious redhead. “It will only make my eventual ascendance all the more satisfying.”

No argument from Righetti or the challenger’s supporters, the latter of which cheered quite uproariously as the towering grappler slipped through the ropes to the apron so she could climb to the top turnbuckle. As of yet unaware of the doom lurking above and behind her, a battle-weary Amanda Righetti wiped a forearm across her brow before the realization of Gadot’s absence hit home. Rounding on one heel in the blink of an eye, Big Rigs got a brief glimpse of Gal leaping into the lights where she seemed to vanish for several endless seconds before plummeting out of the void in a colossal Diving Crossbody that tore Righetti off her feet and SLAMMED her down in the middle of the mat another pin attemNOOOO!

Already in danger of violating local noise ordinances, the sold out crowd at the R’lyeh Club put a few more decibels into their efforts when Amanda rolled through the impact, came to on her knees and clambered to verticality with Gal still strapped tight across her chest!

“You’re talking about ascendance, bitch?” Righetti’s usual arrogance came out full force as she grabbed a handful of brunette buttock and gave it a rough squeeze. “I’m afraid you’re pointed in the wrong direction!”  With that she went up on tiptoe and spun Gal a full ninety degrees down so that the challenger’s head was pointed directly at the canvas.

“NO!” Gadot shrieked, her usually icy tone run through with genuine concern. “LET GO OF ME! YOU CAN’T DO THISSWHAAAHH--NNNNNNGGGGGGHHH!”

Amanda, who’d clasped her hands tight against the small of her foe’s back, whipped through a full circle, then shot up on tiptoe and dropped to her knees to SPIKE the crown of Gal’s skull against the deck with sickening force! Righetti released a heartbeat later and Gadot slopped to the canvas in a splay-limbed starfish, the challenger transformed from Amazon to accoutrement by the brain-blasting force of the Tombstone Piledriver.

Those assembled to witness the spectacle roared for Amanda to go for a cover of her own, but rather than slide into the Reverse Face Sit that often followed a Tombstone, Righetti swept ‘round into position at her opponent’s feet and quickly took possession of her right ankle. This earned cries of alarm from the challenger’s fans, but no noise from Gadot herself until Amanda dipped her head and draped the long limb across her shoulders with the pit of the brunette’s knee snug against the nape of Righetti’s neck.

Eyelids fluttering, Gal muttered, “Whuuuhhh… what’re you doing? Get the fuck away from Meerrrgggghhhh!”

With her right arm looped over the brunette’s thigh and her left arm securing Gadot’s shin, Big Rigs locked her hands tight and clambered to verticality, a shift that yanked Gal into something resembling an awkward, ugly handstand while her right leg was bent wickedly around her foe’s strong shoulders!

Stretch Muffler, Amanda Righetti to Gal Gadot in the center of the ring.

“GIVE UP!” the champion demanded even as she tried to make the other wrestler’s knee go POP! “RIGHT NOW BITCH, OR I’LL BREAK YOUR LEG!”

“NO!” Gadot’s immediate denial held all her usual fire even though she was currently scrabbling and clawing at the mat in search of any viable purchase. “YOU CAN’T MAKE ME QUIT, SO DON’T WASTE YOUR BREA-NGH! NGH! NGH! RRRRGGGGHHHH!”

Jeers from Gal’s followers when Amanda shifted her position just enough to deliver half a dozen kicks to the brunette’s chest. These were followed with several rounds of boot scraping, Righetti just draaaaaaaaagging the rough sole across her opponent’s cheek over and over again.

“Ask her!” she barked at the referee after resetting her feet. “Little princess looks like she’s about to bawl!”

The official didn’t quite share Amanda’s sentiments, but he still knelt beside the action and muttered, “What do you say, Gal? Do I need to call for the--”

“NEVER!” Gadot lashed out to send the zebra on his way, though there was no denying the growing concern in her voice. “THE TITLE IS MINE! SHE WILL BEND THE KNEE AS SOON AS OOOHHH NOOOOOOO AAAAHHHHHH FAAAAAAAAHHHHK!”

Answering the brunette’s defiance with a brutal show of force, Righetti stood that much straighter, which in turn increased the strain on Gadot’s knee and allowed the champion to step over and sit down, Amanda settling the full weight of her backside atop Gal’s shoulders!

Credit the will of Gal Gadot. Pinned flat on her chest with the Red Menace bearing down with all her strength, she endured that hellish contortion for a full ten seconds before she reached out one hand and slapped out a dispirited surrender.

The bell CLANGED at once and the Announcer wasted no time confirming her victory, yet Righetti made no effort to release the hold. Instead she bounced in her seat, the redhead grinding her glutes against the nape of Gal’s neck as she bellowed, “SAY IT, BITCH! SAY IT LOUD ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO HEAR!”

Already shamed by the submission, Gadot ground her teeth and hissed, “Nuuuuhh… no chance in hell. I’ll never give you the satisfactAAAAAAAWWWW I SUBMIT! I SUBMIT!”

Righetti broke the hand-clasp to smeck a vile claw against the center of her prey’s gleaming white briefs, then smiled and squeezed a little harder at the sound of Gadot’s piercing wail.

“What was that?”

“I SUBMIT!”

“A little bit louder, please. I don’t think your fans in the back heard--”

“I SAID I SUBMIT YOU BITCH, NOW LET ME GO!” Gal sobbed in a panicked voice that no one in attendance could recall hearing before.

Alas, Amanda did not honor the request. Instead she stopped squeezing and started teasing, the domineering redhead using three fingers to rub the clearly-limned outline of her foe’s womanhood. “Who made you submit?” she taunted.

“Yuuuhhh… you did!” Gal moaned.

“Who?”

“Amanda!”

“Who’s the World Champion?”

“Amanda!”

“And who’s going to sit on your ugly-crying face until you pass out?”

“Aman-what? WaitdontyouMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!”

Righetti finally tossed Gal’s strained leg away and used the resultant surprise to shift the brunette onto her back without giving up the mount. From there it was simply a matter of bracing her boots against the sides of Gadot’s skull so she couldn’t turn away when Big Rigs took her seat.

All smiles as she bounced in place to force the loser's nose a little deeper, Amanda accepted her belt from the glowering official and held it aloft with both hands. At no time during her celebration did she attempt to grind Gal into unconsciousness. Indeed, Righetti took pains to make sure the humbled challenger remained agonizingly awake and aware until she finally got to her feet.

Boots planted on either side of Gadot’s hips, the champ made a point of strapping the belt on backward, allowing Gal one last look at the prize that had eluded her by the slimmest of margins. Skewering her rival’s soul with a smirk delivered over one shoulder, Amanda spun the belt around, polished the faceplate with a forearm, then took her exit so the ring crew could dispose of the pretender masquerading as opposition.

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #2243 on: December 08, 2021, 07:47:39 AM »
Awesome stuff, always been a big fan of Gal Gadot,wonder why she doesn't features much in catfight stories ,
Thanks again for writing

Offline BloodySam

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2244 on: December 08, 2021, 11:54:43 PM »
Sweet!

Your Gadot/Righetti work was a wonderful Christmas surprise, Walkin Dude! Amanda and Gal are naturally competitive in my mind - I can definitely see Gal comin' in with all her Wonder Woman swagger, and simply *failing* to get it done against 'Manda's sturdier athleticism! Thanks a lot...

{alt} {alt} {alt}

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #2245 on: December 10, 2021, 04:18:04 PM »
Awesome stuff, always been a big fan of Gal Gadot,wonder why she doesn't features much in catfight stories ,
Thanks again for writing

First off, you're more than welcome. Glad you enjoyed, it was fun to put together.

With regard to why Gal doesn't show up as often as it  seems she might, for me she's so tied to the character of Wonder Woman that she's hard to make matches for. On one end of the scale you fully embrace the WW aura and  she's a world beater who can plow through anyone in her path and on the other end of said scale you go the powerless heroine in the grasp of her merciless tormentor route. I tend to prefer more competitive contests even in shorter pieces, so producing names that can credibly stand against her win or lose takes more time and effort. Thankfully Amanda R meets those requirements quite nicely, especially for a heavy hitting pro-style affair. She certainly left an impression on the brunette with this encounter, makes me wonder how Gal will go about seeking a rematch or if she seeks one at all.

Sam, thanks for the kind words, it's always fun to see Righetti tossing her foes around the ring.

And finally, thanks as always to Flash for posting the piece and accompanying pictures, it's much appreciated.

~RF

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #2246 on: December 10, 2021, 07:29:09 PM »
Gal should seek a rematch,has to reclaim the WW aura

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #2247 on: December 12, 2021, 12:54:58 AM »
Katrina Bowden vs Alexandra Daddario

Her victory over Shay Mitchell had Katrina Bowden riding extremely high and she put that confidence to the test against another woman who had gotten the better of her before in Alexandra Daddario.

To no one's surprise though the fit and in form Alexandra presented a much more difficult challenge for Katrina as this brunette was not running out of gas and giving Bowden the same kind of easy opportunities that Shay did.  But Katrina had a newfound confidence and did not bow down to Alexandra in what turned out to be a back and forth battle that left brown and blonde hair on the floor as well as ripped and tattered clothing everywhere. 

Each woman had lost every piece of clothing except for their panties and were now on their knees pressed against one another chest to chest.  Arms wrapped around each other's waists and head hanging off the other's shoulders.  "Give it up Katrina you're never going to beat me." Alexandra tried to sound confident as she pushed her weight forward against her blonde opponent knowing deep down Bowden knew she had never beaten her before. Katrina though had kept up with Alex so far and was not about to throw this opportunity away as she pushed back mashing her much smaller chest into Daddario's.

Both women struggled for a good minute when Katrina noticed Alexandra's legs begin to shake and the blonde felt like this was her moment. Katrina put everything she had left into pressing forward and into Alexandra until the brunette couldn't keep up any longer and collapsed backwards down to her back with her legs folded under her upper body.  Katrina came falling down after her and landed with all her weight on top of Alexandra who had a stunned look on her face as she was uncomfortably pinned to the floor. 

"I finally got you!" Katrina stated with a smile as she moved her left forearm across Alexandra's throat and her right fist peppered Daddario's ribs with a few punches to stop the brunette's bucking and wiggling until Alex was too weak to try to get free. 

Alexandra's beautiful blue eyes began to well with tears while Katrina sat up and saw Daddario's large chest that had been used on multiple occasions to smother the blonde to unconsciousness. "Revenge is going to be oh so sweet!" With a giant smile on her face Kat slammed both of her open hands down onto Alexandra's large chest which illicited a wild scream from Daddario. Those screams kept getting louder and more high pitched when Katrina's nails dug deep into the soft skin and her hands squeezed tightly with one goal in mind,  destroying the orbs that had been used against her in the past.

Daddario's screams became ear piercing as she arched her head and neck backwards with tears streaming down her face. "Let go let go you win!" The brunette shrieked out her pathetic submission fearing the worst for her ample chest.  The thought of whether to let go or just keep punishing Alex ran through Katrina's mind while both of her hands stayed rested on Daddario's chest.  There was a darker,  more sadistic,  part of her that was threatening to bubble to the surface as she looked down at the now defeated brunette. 

"You can do it,  claim some spoils of victory"  a demonic voice continuously spoke to Katrina and she kept fighting off her more primal urges.  But the urge grew stronger and she was about to snap when Sydney Sweeney came in and pulled Katrina off of her friend Alex. Katrina looked down and saw the still crying Daddario being checked on and a big,  almost evil grin came over Katrina's face. She had picked up two consecutive victories over past rivals and was eliminating her lovable loser status in the process. But the questions still remained, "how much longer can Katrina fend off this new darker side? And what exactly would she have in store for her opponent if the side of her ever was unleashed?"

Offline bbb4

Spears vs Duffs, Fall 1: Finish Her!
« Reply #2248 on: December 12, 2021, 11:23:12 PM »
Britney and Jamie Lynn Spears vs Hilary and Hayley Duff
https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2021/07/ES_BRITNEY_TOPLESS_OFFPLATFORM2.jpg
https://imgbox.com/WGNQ7LJZ

-----------------
“Upsie daisy, Duff,” Jamie Lynn hisses, pulling the topless blonde off the mat and to her feet using a handful of her opponent’s sweaty mop.  Hilary lets out a groan as Jamie Lynn picks up the blonde in a crossbody carry and parades her over to her corner, before dropping her in an over the knee backbreaker, as if making an offering Britney, just outside the ropes.

“Work her, baby!  Work her!” Britney cheers as Jamie Lynn indeed goes to work first on Duff’s bare nipples, tweaking and twisting the small circles of rubbery flesh.

“Give?” Jamie Lynn asks,  but there is no answer.  “How about now?  Give?” Jamie Lynn asks, switching from the nipple work to a grinding crotch claw.  “Come…on….you…little…bitch…give!” Jamie Lynn curses, but Hilary wiggles and pushes herself and then slides off Spears’ knee.  Her bare body thumps the mat, and she curle up to protect her tortured groin.

“Tag!” Britney says, sensing Jamie Lynn’s frustration.   The younger Spears sister sighs and reaches up and tags in her older sister.  As Britney climbs through the ropes, her sister gives a light slap on her tanned ass whispering, “Finish her.”

Britney smiles slyly at her sister as she quickly circles around to face Hillary’s ass she wobbles up from the mat.  From across the ring, Haylie screams encouragement to her half naked sister, “Come ON, Hil, you can do it!”  Britney silences her with a sideways glance, adding “Shut it, bitch.  You’re next.” With that threat, Britney attacks Hilary’s bare breasts, attaching her claw to the blonde’s shapely orbs and digging her nails into the soft undersides of both tits.  Hilary wails in agony, wincing and grabbing Britney’s wrists, but the still standing Spears uses her twin grips to force Hilary flat on her back.  Spears straddles her, pinning her arms at she sides and shifts her attack to Duff’s perky nipples, pinching and twisting the small ovals viciously.

Even though Britney takes great pride and more than a little pleasure …ok more than a lot of pleasure… in tweaking the blonde’s teats and feeling her powerful little body squirming between her legs, the veteran Spears that there is no way another veteran like Hilary Duff is going to submit to some simple boob clawing and nipple tweaking.  To that end, Britney gives both nipples an especially cruel twisting and pulling session, ending with a flourish, almost pulling Hilary’s nips off.  The blonde tries to roll over, but Britney keeps the blonde on her back as she climbs to her feet and stands over the older Duff sister.  Grabbing one of Hilary’s ankles, she steps through the bent leg into a step over toe hold, kneeling over and crowning the maneuver with a tweak of Hilary’s still throbbing nipple. The blonde moves to protect her already ravaged knockers, pulling both arms across her bare tits, which is exactly where Britney wanted her opponent’s hands, up and out of the way.  With another flourish, Britney spins around on Hilary’s leg and applies the figure four leg lock!  Duff screeches in tortured agony as her knee and shin are crossed and each bent over the other in a hideously painful submission hold.

Taking the blonde’s ankle in her armpit, Britney expertly rocks back and few times, sending her bare sweaty breasts dancing in the bright arena lights.  “AGGGAAAWWD!!” Hilary screams, but Spears only rolls back again and again.  Hilary sits up and tries to unlock her legs, but Britney thrusts hips up, wrenching Hilary’s knee and leg again, returning the helpless Duff to her back.  Hilary reaches out and grabs the bottom rope, trying to pull herself to the apron, but Britney nods to her bare chested sister, indicating that there is a problem to be addressed.

Jamie Lynn casually crosses around the steel ring post and lifts her boot, and drops it squarely on Hilary’s white knuckle grip on the bottom rope, adding weight slowly.

Momentarily distracted from the exploding pain in her knee, Hilary looks up at the smiling Spears sister and then back at Britney, who is now smiling too.  Britney thrusts her hips, lifting her butt off the mat to exponentially increase the pressure on Hilary’s leg, while Jamie Lynn casually adjusts her hair, while grinding her boot on Duff’s damaged digits.

“AWWWFACK! I give….I give,” Hilary looks up to the referee pleading for him to break the leg hold, but knowing there is still at least one more fall in the match, Britney keeps up the pressure on Hilary’s legs, looking to do some longer term damage.

“Break it up Britney!” the ref commands, but after seeing Britney thrust her hips up again, he takes matters into his own hands, literally.  Reaching down, he slides his hand into Spears’ bikini bottoms and grabs the brunette’s privates.  The hold is instantly broken, but Britney sits up shocked pulling her overmatched bottoms up, “What the fuck, ref!”

“Break the hold next time, or I WILL fuck you,” he replies.
----------------------
bbb4
(someone is going to have to give me a lesson in how to post pictures)

Offline AlyAdmirer

Re: Spears vs Duffs, Fall 1: Finish Her!
« Reply #2249 on: December 13, 2021, 03:09:08 AM »
Britney and Jamie Lynn Spears vs Hilary and Hayley Duff
https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2021/07/ES_BRITNEY_TOPLESS_OFFPLATFORM2.jpg
https://imgbox.com/WGNQ7LJZ

-----------------
“Upsie daisy, Duff,” Jamie Lynn hisses, pulling the topless blonde off the mat and to her feet using a handful of her opponent’s sweaty mop.  Hilary lets out a groan as Jamie Lynn picks up the blonde in a crossbody carry and parades her over to her corner, before dropping her in an over the knee backbreaker, as if making an offering Britney, just outside the ropes.

“Work her, baby!  Work her!” Britney cheers as Jamie Lynn indeed goes to work first on Duff’s bare nipples, tweaking and twisting the small circles of rubbery flesh.

“Give?” Jamie Lynn asks,  but there is no answer.  “How about now?  Give?” Jamie Lynn asks, switching from the nipple work to a grinding crotch claw.  “Come…on….you…little…bitch…give!” Jamie Lynn curses, but Hilary wiggles and pushes herself and then slides off Spears’ knee.  Her bare body thumps the mat, and she curle up to protect her tortured groin.

“Tag!” Britney says, sensing Jamie Lynn’s frustration.   The younger Spears sister sighs and reaches up and tags in her older sister.  As Britney climbs through the ropes, her sister gives a light slap on her tanned ass whispering, “Finish her.”

Britney smiles slyly at her sister as she quickly circles around to face Hillary’s ass she wobbles up from the mat.  From across the ring, Haylie screams encouragement to her half naked sister, “Come ON, Hil, you can do it!”  Britney silences her with a sideways glance, adding “Shut it, bitch.  You’re next.” With that threat, Britney attacks Hilary’s bare breasts, attaching her claw to the blonde’s shapely orbs and digging her nails into the soft undersides of both tits.  Hilary wails in agony, wincing and grabbing Britney’s wrists, but the still standing Spears uses her twin grips to force Hilary flat on her back.  Spears straddles her, pinning her arms at she sides and shifts her attack to Duff’s perky nipples, pinching and twisting the small ovals viciously.

Even though Britney takes great pride and more than a little pleasure …ok more than a lot of pleasure… in tweaking the blonde’s teats and feeling her powerful little body squirming between her legs, the veteran Spears that there is no way another veteran like Hilary Duff is going to submit to some simple boob clawing and nipple tweaking.  To that end, Britney gives both nipples an especially cruel twisting and pulling session, ending with a flourish, almost pulling Hilary’s nips off.  The blonde tries to roll over, but Britney keeps the blonde on her back as she climbs to her feet and stands over the older Duff sister.  Grabbing one of Hilary’s ankles, she steps through the bent leg into a step over toe hold, kneeling over and crowning the maneuver with a tweak of Hilary’s still throbbing nipple. The blonde moves to protect her already ravaged knockers, pulling both arms across her bare tits, which is exactly where Britney wanted her opponent’s hands, up and out of the way.  With another flourish, Britney spins around on Hilary’s leg and applies the figure four leg lock!  Duff screeches in tortured agony as her knee and shin are crossed and each bent over the other in a hideously painful submission hold.

Taking the blonde’s ankle in her armpit, Britney expertly rocks back and few times, sending her bare sweaty breasts dancing in the bright arena lights.  “AGGGAAAWWD!!” Hilary screams, but Spears only rolls back again and again.  Hilary sits up and tries to unlock her legs, but Britney thrusts hips up, wrenching Hilary’s knee and leg again, returning the helpless Duff to her back.  Hilary reaches out and grabs the bottom rope, trying to pull herself to the apron, but Britney nods to her bare chested sister, indicating that there is a problem to be addressed.

Jamie Lynn casually crosses around the steel ring post and lifts her boot, and drops it squarely on Hilary’s white knuckle grip on the bottom rope, adding weight slowly.

Momentarily distracted from the exploding pain in her knee, Hilary looks up at the smiling Spears sister and then back at Britney, who is now smiling too.  Britney thrusts her hips, lifting her butt off the mat to exponentially increase the pressure on Hilary’s leg, while Jamie Lynn casually adjusts her hair, while grinding her boot on Duff’s damaged digits.

“AWWWFACK! I give….I give,” Hilary looks up to the referee pleading for him to break the leg hold, but knowing there is still at least one more fall in the match, Britney keeps up the pressure on Hilary’s legs, looking to do some longer term damage.

“Break it up Britney!” the ref commands, but after seeing Britney thrust her hips up again, he takes matters into his own hands, literally.  Reaching down, he slides his hand into Spears’ bikini bottoms and grabs the brunette’s privates.  The hold is instantly broken, but Britney sits up shocked pulling her overmatched bottoms up, “What the fuck, ref!”

“Break the hold next time, or I WILL fuck you,” he replies.
----------------------
bbb4
(someone is going to have to give me a lesson in how to post pictures)

Holy crap, the legend returns!!!  :-)