News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finish Her!

• 2457 Replies

Offline The Syndicate

Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #2385 on: July 20, 2023, 05:17:26 PM »
Hey everyone!

I want to start posting here a bit more often, but in order to do that I'll only be doing one story at a time. So, I want your help in determining which stories you'd like to read most.

I have three options up now in the polls section of the board: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=110681.0

Help me decide what YOU want to read! Also, feel free to drop any ideas into my DMs for fights. I'm always on the lookout for new ones.

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #2386 on: July 31, 2023, 05:17:20 AM »
Ariel Winter vs Billie Eilish
{alt}

Ariel Winter
5’1” 132lbs 38-28-38 36D 25 y/o
{alt}

Billie Eilish
5’3” 126lbs 40-27-37 38C 21 y/o
{alt}

Ariel Winter couldn’t see straight. She couldn’t breathe. Her shoulders were pinned against a wall and a fist had just forced its way against her navel. She gasped. With eyes wide and spittle flying out of her mouth, Ariel’s spine bent as her softened bare pink belly engulfed the fist of Billie Eilish. Billie withdrew her fist and used her other hand to grasp the back of Ariel’s head. With a firm grip, she walked, and then ran Ariel over to the other side of the room. Slamming the actress against the wall hard, Billie watched the body of Ariel crumple to the floor.

“Up,” Billie demanded, reaching down for the thin bra strap of Ariel.

If the bra had a voice it would have begged for relief as it dug into the flesh of its owner’s chest and armpits. Ariel, who was now seeing triple instead of double, had her forehead bashed into the wall. She couldn’t stand on her own, but Billie was more than willing to help out in that department. With another grip on her hair, Billie once more slammed Ariel’s head into the wall. This time leaving a nice new dent against the oft-white paint. Once more, Ariel’s body had given up on her as she collapsed to the floor. With only her red bra and a half-torn pinstripe pencil skirt still on, she looked a far cry from the confident, self-assured young woman who walked into a hotel room suite with a plan. A plan to take down Billie Eilish.

“I saw what you did to Watson in the mud,” Billie said. “A shame I didn’t get that Ariel.”

Billie straddled her opponent. She tugged down her top, letting her pale milky white cleavage peek out. Ariel might have been barely conscious, but she knew what was heading her way. Before she could even offer a retort, her face became engulfed by Billie’s sweaty cleavage. Billie spread her legs a bit, putting some more weight on Ariel’s hips. She made sure to really savor this moment. After a brutal defeat at the hands of Nicki Minaj, Billie needed this. She needed to show everyone that she wasn’t going to just go quietly into the night. No. She was Billie Eilish afterall. And if that meant making an example of some bimbo sitcom star, so be it.

She was here to stay. And when she released the passed out Winter from her cleavage, she unhooked the back of her foe’s bra and hung it over her shoulder. Then she whistled “Bad Guy” as she sauntered out of the room, leaving the broken Winter breathless and braless.

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #2387 on: July 31, 2023, 05:26:30 AM »
Vote on which stories you want to read next here: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=110888.0

Offline pantyhosefightlover

« Reply #2388 on: August 05, 2023, 11:47:40 AM »
Fantastic work, Fasteddy!  I've always believed that Paris makes for a perfect heel, and that she would probably win fights far more often than lose them.  And bonus points to you for having her use her thighs so effectively.  Ms. Hilton doesn't seem to get much recognition for sporting a fabulous pair of gams, but there's no denying they'd be lethal weapons in a catfight.

{alt}

Couldn't agree more! Paris' legs are incredible, especially her calves. I hope she will feature in more stories in the future.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 11:48:08 AM by pantyhosefightlover »

Offline pantyhosefightlover

« Reply #2389 on: August 05, 2023, 11:52:11 AM »
Ashley Greene VS Paris Hilton

Paris pulled Ashley up to her knees by her hair and looked down at her pathetic opponent. "You were way too easy sweety." Paris taunted. Ashley looked up at her opponent in fear, her eyes pleading for mercy. Paris backhanded her hard and let her fall to the floor. Ashley attempted to crawl away but Paris jumped on her back and grabbed her hair with both hands. She began slamming Ashley's face into the mat over and over. Ashley screamed in pain and begged Paris to stop, but Paris was relentless. She flipped Ashley over onto her back and pulled her face up in between her legs. Ashley's back was bent under Paris and she moaned like a beaten animal. Paris used Ashley's hair top pull her face up all the way up so Ashley got a nose and mouthful of Paris' sex organ. She then dropped to the mat using her weight to stun Ashley even more as her body hit the mat with a thud. Paris squeezed her thighs tight cutting off Ashley's air, ash she kicked her legs trying to escape. Paris only laughed and scooted forward grinding her crotch all over Ashley's pretty face. She reached back and yanked hard on Ashley's top, which ripped off with ease leaving her victim topless. She continued to squeeze her thighs tight and grind on Ashley's face until the only movement from Ashley were unconscious convulsions.

Paris giggled and stood up raising her arms in victory. She danced for the crowd showing off her body, loving all the attention. She went over to Ashley's snoozing body and pulled off her spandex shorts and her skimpy blue panties she had on underneath. She went and found Ashley's own cellphone and walked back over to her. She shoved the panties in Ashley's gaping mouth. She then placed her barefoot on Ashley's cheek and took a picture with her phone. She had a fan take a few more pictures while posing like a model over her defeated slut. She then sent all of the pictures to Ashley's boyfriend and told him that she would be over soon to show him what a real woman can do in bed.

Thank you so much for this great domination! I love it when Paris dominates and humiliates any wannabe-rival. Her legs are just fantastic.

I am so hoping for Paris destroying and humiliating the lovely Millie Bobby Brown (whom she follows on Insta, btw). Same goes for Miley Cyrus, my co-number one dominant bad girl. Miley should enslave poor Millie.

(I know that this story has been written in 2015, but I have started started reading this topic recently and from the beginning. So everybody please bear with my very belated comments. On the other hand it might also spark some renewed interest in the older stories here and maybe inspire some gifted writers to write some rematches or other new stories).

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #2390 on: August 05, 2023, 04:26:42 PM »
Fantastic work, Fasteddy!  I've always believed that Paris makes for a perfect heel, and that she would probably win fights far more often than lose them.  And bonus points to you for having her use her thighs so effectively.  Ms. Hilton doesn't seem to get much recognition for sporting a fabulous pair of gams, but there's no denying they'd be lethal weapons in a catfight.

{alt}

Couldn't agree more! Paris' legs are incredible, especially her calves. I hope she will feature in more stories in the future.

thanks for the love! haha

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2391 on: August 10, 2023, 09:16:18 AM »

Dua Lipa vs Taylor Swift - No Holds Barred Ring Fight

Dua’s head whipped back and forth as Taylor pinned her against the ropes and walloped her with a series of stinging lefts and rights.

“Unghh…Ungh…Ungh…” the brunette grunted as each fresh blow exploded.

The fight so far had been very even but things were starting to spiral out of control. Taylor’s eyes narrowed as she saw an opportunity to put away her rival.

Just then the bell rang, ending the round and perhaps saving Dua from being knocked out.

The brunette stumbled into her corner, whereas Taylor raised her arms in the air prompting the crowd to give her a huge ovation before she marched triumphantly into her corner.

Megan Thee Stallion was in Dua’s corner and splashed her with water, trying to get the brunette to shake the cobwebs.

“Come on girl, you gonna let this skinny little blonde have her way wit chu” Meagan implored her fighter. “You gotta assert yourself and beat that bitch down”.

Meagan wasn’t just offering verbal support though. While massaging Dua she slipped a roll of quarters in one of Dua’s taped fists. Dua accepted the gift with gratitude, knowing she needed an equalizer.

The ring bell struck, signalling the start of the eight round of this taped-fist, no holds barred fight. A weary Dua lifted herself to her feet and marched to the centre of the ring.

The match picked up where it left off with the quicker Taylor catching Dua with a couple more lefts and rights, the sweat flying off the brunette as she caught the punches.

That’s when Taylor got a little too cocky though and got in close to Dua looking for a match-ending upper cut. Instead she got a loaded punch from Dua right on the bottom of her own chin.

Taylor immediately knew something was wrong. She had caught her fair share of shots from Dua over the course of the first eight rounds but this was different. She tried to get her bearings and say something to the ref but, before she could do so, she got tagged again. Her jaw exploded with pain and she turned her back on Dua, walking in pot holes towards her corner.

Like a jackal, Dua pursued her, grabbing a handful of Taylor’s sweaty blonde hair and running her into the corner with a violent impact.

Meanwhile Meagan jumped onto the ring apron, distracting the referee and giving Dua a chance to throw away the roll of quarters. The crowd groaned in protest but it didn’t count unless the ref saw it.

Meanwhile Dua used her hold on Taylor’s hair to slam the blonde’s forehead into the top turnbuckle over and over…seven…eight…nine…ten times in a row. If the loaded punches had not already concussed Taylor, the turnbuckle slams certainly did. Swift sunk to her knees facing the ring post, while Dua wrapped her arms around Taylor’s chest, constricting her in a sitting reverse bear hug.

The blonde moaned in pain as Dua squeezed her ferociously; her strong, sinewed arms preventing Taylor’s lungs from expanding. Dua clung to Taylor like glue, skin on skin, grinding her chin into the side of Taylor’s neck and just squeezing her into oblivion.

Taylor’s eyebrows arched and a look of supreme pain etched itself on her face as she suffered in the bear hug.

Twisting her body, Swift managed to spin herself out of the corner but Dua stuck to her like white on rice and maintained the reverse bear hug while Taylor was flattened onto the canvas, Dua plastered on her back.

“Ask her ref” Dua ordered the official.

“Taylor? Taylor can you hear me? Do you submit” the ref asked.

Swift might very well have submitted at this point but the force of Dua’s grip around her chest prevented her from making any coherent sounds. She could only moan and writhe in pain.

Finally when she had her fill, Dua released Taylor and the blonde immediately curled into a fetal position hugging her bruised ribs.

Any relief Taylor had was short lived though as Dua wrapped her long legs tightly around the blonde’s head, clamping on a figure four head scissors. Dua wiggled until her thighs were pressed unbelievably tightly around Taylor’s long, slender neck, putting maximum pressure on Swift’s carotid artery and blocking the flow of blood to her brain.

“Oh now you’re really fucked blondie,”
Dua crowed victoriously as she saw all the fight drain out of Taylor as her python-like legs strangled her into oblivion.

Pushing herself up into a sit up position, Dua then started slamming Taylor’s head, still wrapped up in the figure four, into the hard mat over and over, further concussing Swift. BAM! BAM! BAM! The canvas shook as Dua rammed Taylor’s forehead into the mat mercilessly.

Dua could easily have pinned the blonde now, Taylor was dazed into the point of obviviousness, drool running out of the corner of her mouth. But Dua wasn’t satisfied yet.

Skip ahead to ten minutes later…

Dua was targeting Taylor’s arms. She had clamped on a hammerlock and was viciously jamming the blonde’s right arm further and further up her back. Taylor was lying face down on the canvas as a kneeling Dua inflicted this torture. The brunette would lessen the pressure on the hammerlock a little, providing a brief reprieve, only to once again jam Taylor’s arm to the breaking point over and over. There was nothing Taylor could do but bite her lip and cry as this torture continued.

Finally Dua got up and just started curb stomping Taylor’s right shoulder repeatedly, her foot repeatedly driving down on Taylor’s slender shoulder. Taylor howled in pain.

Satisfied after a while, Dua grabbed Taylor by a handful of sweaty blonde hair before matching her into the ropes. Wrapping Taylor’s right arm over the ropes, Dua started viciously yanking on it over and over, using the ring rope as a weapon to further brutalize Taylor’s already damaged right arm.

“OK, enough with the right arm, let’s start on the left!” taunted a pitiless Dua Lipa as Taylor moaned in despair.

Ten minutes after…

Taylor is trapped in the ring corner, her arms draped over the bottom ropes. Dua is positioned in front of her, her long deadly legs are once again wrapped around Taylor’s neck. Dua can now look the blonde straight on the face though as she throttles the last life out of her.

“Admit I’m better and I might let you breathe Taylor,” Dua demanded.

An utterly demoralized Taylor gave in right away…”better…you, you’re b-better…I give..please…”

Dua laughed triumphantly, before tightening the vice-like grip of her legs around Taylor’s neck. “You know your problem bitch? You don’t listen. Now say clearly ‘ Dua Lipa is better than Taylor Swift. A better singer. A better dancer. Better looking. And, obviously, a better fighter. Go on. Say it!”

Taylor wasn’t saying anything though. The garrotte around her neck had go on for too long and her eyes rolled up into the back of her head.

“Oopsie daisy! Looks like I broke my Barbie!” Dua giggled.

The ref finally, mercifully called the end of the match and Dua reluctantly unwrapped her legs from around Taylor’s throat, letting Swift crumple bonelessly onto the mat.

Her ordeal was far from over though. Grabbing a studded leather dog collar and leash from Meagan, Dua clasped it snugly around the prone Taylor’s neck, before locking it and claiming ownership of her. She then proceeded to use some jump ropes to tie Taylor’s hands behind, then her feet. Swift wouldn’t be going anywhere soon.

Meagan picked up the unconscious blonde and slung her over her shoulder. As they walked up the ramp into the backstage area, Dua trash talked Swift the whole time, promising her the beating she had just given out to the blonde was nothing compared to the sexual domination that awaited her. “I am going to fuck your brains out Tay-Tay. You are going to be a sweaty, broken mess when I am done with you. You’re not even going to remember what day it is or what your name is. You’re going to my plaything for as long as I want,” she proclaimed, slapping Taylor’s ass as they slipped behind the curtains.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 09:29:26 AM by Savant »

Offline Hell Yeah!

« Reply #2392 on: August 15, 2023, 11:51:32 PM »
Perfect ending of the sweeting fischel battle. Love these!

Do you mean this one, Femffan22?

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=51798.msg603675;topicseen#msg603675

How do you find the time to write all of this and teach and fight two divorces at the same time! #justaskin

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #2393 on: August 16, 2023, 04:55:55 AM »
Elizabeth Olsen vs Brie Larson

{alt}

Occasional co-workers in the MCU, both women had become aware of the photos comparing them. They looked at the results of the Reddit polls and read through the threads. They each explored a few other resources and even asked their closest friends to choose between them. Finally, they agreed to meet privately and settle the debate amongst themselves.

Brie thought for sure her strength training would allow her to woman handle the redhead. Elizabeth was hoping she would be able to use her soft, sensual body to beat the blonde. Standing fully naked in front of each other, they both drank in the nearly identical measurements of the other woman. Brie started as the aggressor, pushing her breasts into the pale pair of the opposition. Seeing Lizzie bite her lip in response, Brie pushed in closer and wrapped her arms around the redhead's waist.

Resting her head of Olsen's shoulder, Brie whispered, "Do you like the feeling of my big, firm tits squashing yours while I squeeze your soft body with my much stronger arms?"

"I do like the feeling of your boobs on mine, Brie, but only because mine stopped them and are starting to engulf your smaller pair."

Brie looked down and realized her pair did look to be losing the battle, only to gasp when she felt her ass cheeks get a playful slap from Liz.

"That's all the fun you get to have for now blondie, I'm going to fuck the bitchiness right out of you."

And that she did. While Brie was stronger, and probably fitter, both women realized fairly quickly that Elizabeth was the much more sensual and sexual woman. She took her time wearing out her fellow MCU hero until she finally decided to finish in a way that left no doubt about the pecking order among the two starlets. With one of Brie's legs over her shoulder, allowing Elizabeth to easily push her clit into the blonde's, she began to slowly roll her hips and bring the two love buds into constant friction.

"Feel that Brie? Do you feel my clit pumping the life out of yours? Do you feel my pussy eating yours alive? How does it feel knowing you can't compete with a real woman sexually?"

The only response she got was the squeals and grunts of her foe beneath her, as they increased in frequency and intensity.

"When this is done, I'm going to break you. You're my bitch all night long. The next time you work with either Chris, Don, or one of the others who got sick of your shit, you're going to be on your best behavior or I'm going to fuck your brains out again and then I'll bring out the toys and ruin you. Got that?"

All she got in response was a nod of the head as Brie's eyes betrayed her potent combination of fear and arousal. Satisfied with the response, Lizzie pumped a few more strokes that pushed Brie over the edge as she screamed through the release as her body finally gave in completely to the dominant redhead above her.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 04:59:04 AM by HumanPerson »

Offline ernest31

• God Member
« Reply #2394 on: August 16, 2023, 08:08:20 AM »
That story was both beautiful and erotic kudos to you for such a fantastic story telling

Offline Kinkykunt23

« Reply #2395 on: August 18, 2023, 06:03:31 AM »

{alt}

Occasional co-workers in the MCU, both women had become aware of the photos comparing them. They looked at the results of the Reddit polls and read through the threads. They each explored a few other resources and even asked their closest friends to choose between them. Finally, they agreed to meet privately and settle the debate amongst themselves.

Brie thought for sure her strength training would allow her to woman handle the redhead. Elizabeth was hoping she would be able to use her soft, sensual body to beat the blonde. Standing fully naked in front of each other, they both drank in the nearly identical measurements of the other woman. Brie started as the aggressor, pushing her breasts into the pale pair of the opposition. Seeing Lizzie bite her lip in response, Brie pushed in closer and wrapped her arms around the redhead's waist.

Resting her head of Olsen's shoulder, Brie whispered, "Do you like the feeling of my big, firm tits squashing yours while I squeeze your soft body with my much stronger arms?"

"I do like the feeling of your boobs on mine, Brie, but only because mine stopped them and are starting to engulf your smaller pair."

Brie looked down and realized her pair did look to be losing the battle, only to gasp when she felt her ass cheeks get a playful slap from Liz.

"That's all the fun you get to have for now blondie, I'm going to fuck the bitchiness right out of you."

And that she did. While Brie was stronger, and probably fitter, both women realized fairly quickly that Elizabeth was the much more sensual and sexual woman. She took her time wearing out her fellow MCU hero until she finally decided to finish in a way that left no doubt about the pecking order among the two starlets. With one of Brie's legs over her shoulder, allowing Elizabeth to easily push her clit into the blonde's, she began to slowly roll her hips and bring the two love buds into constant friction.

"Feel that Brie? Do you feel my clit pumping the life out of yours? Do you feel my pussy eating yours alive? How does it feel knowing you can't compete with a real woman sexually?"

The only response she got was the squeals and grunts of her foe beneath her, as they increased in frequency and intensity.

"When this is done, I'm going to break you. You're my bitch all night long. The next time you work with either Chris, Don, or one of the others who got sick of your shit, you're going to be on your best behavior or I'm going to fuck your brains out again and then I'll bring out the toys and ruin you. Got that?"

All she got in response was a nod of the head as Brie's eyes betrayed her potent combination of fear and arousal. Satisfied with the response, Lizzie pumped a few more strokes that pushed Brie over the edge as she screamed through the release as her body finally gave in completely to the dominant redhead above her.

ugh i was totally team Brie there

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2396 on: August 19, 2023, 05:08:59 AM »

{alt}

ugh i was totally team Brie there

So was I!!

Offline alpres1901

• Celebrity Catfight Database
« Reply #2397 on: September 27, 2023, 11:25:12 PM »
Taylor Swift VS Hayley Williams

{alt} VS {alt}

Hayley Williams peaks into Taylor Swift's dressing room hoping to photograph her naked and blackmail her rival. But no one's inside! That's when a hard shove sends Hayley flying onto her couch. "Who let you in creep?" Taylor sneers as she enters and slams the door shut and locks it. "Now what are you up to bitch! I so sick of you running your mouth in the media just because your boyfriend prefers me, even though to me he’s just another weak male servant. He doesn’t want you and its time for me to teach you a lesson there’s no escape now I’m going to beat you senseless”.

Taylor pounces onto the couch, her long toned legs lash around Hayley’s midsection as she crushes Hayley in a bodyscissor. "Scream for me bitch!" Taylor shouts as Hayley squirms and cry’s out, shocked that Taylor would turn this into as physical confrontation. Taylor constricts her thighs ramping up the pressure as Hayley shrieks in pain. Giggling Taylor grabs the back of Hayley’s head and pulls it face first into her soft breasts. "Yeah, that's right! Get in there!" She laughs.

Hayley’s pleas for mercy are lost in Taylor's deep cleavage. "What's that loser? I can't understand you, cry all you want everyone is in the cafeteria they will never hear you cries" Taylor mocks. She bites her lip and moans, getting off on her total domination of the little rock chick. She flexes her thighs, snapping several ribs as Haley starts to suffocate.
Taylor sighs as Hayley's struggles slowly cease. "ahh I think my little victims finished, but I’m not done." She kicks Hayley off the couch then braces herself on cushion as her legs coil around Hayley’s neck, trapping her in a front figure four head scissor Hayley's face squeezed against Taylors panties. Hayley is barely conscious as Taylor’s legs strangles her like pythons suffocating their prey, Hayley’s face turning a deep shade of purple. Hayley can hardly lift her arms as she helplessly paw at her Taylors thighs.

"That's it bitch, your mine now. Just go to sleep and when you wake up, you'll join your boyfriend as my personal servant. Isn't that what you want? To be at my heel twenty-four seven? Maybe I'll even get you a cute little outfit." Taylor giggles as Hayley's eyes roll back and passes out.

Hayley awakens at Taylors house, her ribs bandaged up and with a diamond encrusted shock collar around her neck. Hayley’s now dressed in a pink maids outfit. Taylors in the corner and shouts Hayley to come over, Hayley in terror complies. As she gets closer she sees her boyfriend lying on a sofa with Taylor sat directly on his chest. Taylor smiles worship my feet if you want to save him, Hayley tells her to get stuffed only to be quickly shocked. Taylor turns on one of her songs and repositions herself so she is sitting on his face every time the lyric “shake it off” is mentioned on she grinds her ass on his face. After seeing her ass shake on his face several times and realising she still has feelings for him and cannot see him suffer like this she complies drops to her knees and starts to lick Taylor's feet. Taylor has broken in another two servants.

{alt}

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2398 on: October 04, 2023, 03:30:51 PM »
Thank you for all the "Finish Her!" scenarios you have given us over the last few years. They are good and stimulate the imagination. Good stuff!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #2399 on: October 13, 2023, 11:11:00 PM »
Eliza Dushku vs Laura Vandervoort

{alt}{alt}

It had been, in the estimation of all of the elite spectators, the most evenly-fought battle any of them had ever seen.  From the very opening moments of the penthouse catfight, Eliza and Laura tore into one another with unabated fury, yet while both seized the upper hand repeatedly throughout the battle, neither could hold it for long.  They were simply too evenly matched.

And so this had come down to a battle of endurance, and of the determination to not suffer the ignominy of defeat at the hands of the other.  Calling upon their last dregs of power, they waged war on one another in a perfect stalemate.

For the last few minutes they had been a tangle of limbs on the carpeted floor, their taut bodies entangled with the other, the sweat on their flesh glistening as the sounds of their grunts, moans and pants for breath filled the air.  Neither seemed to be in command of the other, and the onlookers began to wonder if perhaps a draw should be called.

But then suddenly there came a gurgling sound from one of the beauties, although no one could tell just whom.  After ten seconds of this...although it seemed like an eternity...Laura's body trembled and she went limp, her eyes rolling up in their sockets before her lids fluttered shut.  As her head fell back, only then could anyone see Eliza's right hand clamped down tight over her opponent's windpipe.

The fight was over, but Dushku knew that victory wasn't yet hers.  For the stipulation of this match was that the loser had to be hogtied with her own bikini; failure to do that would result in a No Contest.

Although her arms felt like lead and her fingers trembled as she tried to disrobe the semi-conscious blonde of her halter and panties, Eliza willed herself to do so as fast as she could; she knew that if Vandervoort should revive, the battle would start anew, and the brunette feared she'd be unable to continue.

Finally, Dushku stripped her rival nude, rolled her over onto her stomach, and used the bikini top to first, bind Laura's wrists behind her back, then fold her legs back at the knees so that she could tie her ankles to her wrists.  Just as she was finishing, Vandervoort stirred.  For several moments she was confused, not certain where she was or what was happening.  But then suddenly the light of recognition filled her eyes, and then blazed with fiery hatred.  "You bitch!" she rasped as she tugged in futility at her bonds.  "This isn't over between us!"

But that was a battle for another day.

Eliza felt too weak to even respond verbally, so she made her statement by grabbing Laura's panties and shoving them in the protesting blonde's mouth to gag her!  Only then did the brunette swoon and fall on her back, passing out from exhaustion at last.