News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wife-fight Fantasyland

• 133 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Re: Wife-fight Fantasyland
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2016, 05:10:11 PM »
As mayor of 'Wife-Fight Town', I want to make a new rule..............at every wedding reception, the Bride must fight a bridesmaid of her husband's choosing.

Kinda puts a damper on things if the bridesmaid wins.
But, in that case, the Bride will be needing some extra special care from the lucky groom to help heal her wounds...................everybody wins, especially the guests at the reception.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2016, 05:12:21 PM »
As mayor of 'Wife-Fight Town', I want to make a new rule..............at every wedding reception, the Bride must fight a bridesmaid of her husband's choosing.

I actually have a more interesting idea....in lieu of a bouquet toss.....every reception features a brawl among any ladies who want the bouquet...last one left standing gets it. Half the time women fight over it now anyway, so why not? lol
I love how you think, Fanatic. Great idea.

Online T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2016, 09:34:13 PM »
Count me in! I got aroused at the thought.

Cheers!
Tony ;)
Cheers!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2016, 11:28:23 PM »

But, in that case, the Bride will be needing some extra special care from the lucky groom to help heal her wounds...................everybody wins, especially the guests at the reception.

Meh.  Makes the bride less desirable.

Offline cococo

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2016, 08:40:49 PM »
Man can married more than wife as islamic and their wifes fight each other

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2016, 06:49:38 PM »
Come one, come all. My wife 'mauler maureen' is fighting her inaugural Fantasyland catfight tonight against a neighbor I hand-picked for her.  All citizens are welcomed to attend. The neighbor's name is Pat. She's a mid fiftyish blonde. What attracted me to Pat is her prominent nipples that are always protruding thru her tops. I know that Maureen has had her eyes on them as well. Will be an interesting match-up. I'll let you all know how it goes. Listen to this ! The wives have agreed to fight in the nude! 

Online mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2016, 07:56:22 PM »
Come one, come all. My wife 'mauler maureen' is fighting her inaugural Fantasyland catfight tonight against a neighbor I hand-picked for her.  All citizens are welcomed to attend. The neighbor's name is Pat. She's a mid fiftyish blonde. What attracted me to Pat is her prominent nipples that are always protruding thru her tops. I know that Maureen has had her eyes on them as well. Will be an interesting match-up. I'll let you all know how it goes. Listen to this ! The wives have agreed to fight in the nude! 
I plan on personally removing this cxnt's nipples and presenting them to my husband as a trophy and memorabilia from the initial wife-fight in our new town. This Bitch will make sure she wears a bra from now on.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2016, 05:03:57 PM »
I plan on personally removing this cxnt's nipples and presenting them to my husband as a trophy and memorabilia from the initial wife-fight in our new town. This Bitch will make sure she wears a bra from now on.
Well, it was quite an exciting event. The arena was packed to the rafters with hundreds of husbands and their wives who had come to witness the very first 'wife fight night' in our newly developed town. There were 3 wife fights scheduled, and my wife's (mauler maureen) fight against a blonde neighbor named Pat, was the main event. The preliminary battles were viciously contested brawls. The 1st was between 2 black wives. Both women had huge tits and asses. The 2nd match featured 2 60yo wives with 2 of the hairiest pussies I've ever seen. It ended up being a pussy hair pulling tug of war.
The final fight of the night was the hottest. Blonde Pat and Maureen faced off in the nude. The trash talk set the tone for the whole fight. Maureen telling Pat how she planned to pull Pat around the arena by her proud and protruding nipples. Pat threatened to do the same to my wife. The fight was loaded with lots of hair pulling and titty attacks. I could see dozens of husbands in the audience with their cocks out and their wives jerking them off as they watched Maureen and Pat abuse one anothers tender bouncing breasts. Maureen won the wife-fight when she literally pulled Pat up off the floor by her nipples.

All the residents here are eagerly looking forward to next weeks 'wife fight night'.

Online mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2016, 09:51:52 PM »
F.Y.I. I ran into that little blonde Bitch Pat at the grocery store yesterday. She had the nerve to give me her middle finger and we got in to a chest shoving match. To my disappointment, and to the disappointment of the patrons, the store manager broke our little tussle up. I'll make sure my husband picks that cxnt for me to fight again soon. I need to bite off those nipples of hers.

Offline genette catfight queen

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2016, 11:58:38 PM »
Well all I will say is my future husband whomever it may be would have hit the lottery with me as his prize fighter.  I would be the top bitch in this neighborhood and all the other slut housewives would know it. 

Online mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2016, 03:56:07 PM »
Well all I will say is my future husband whomever it may be would have hit the lottery with me as his prize fighter.  I would be the top bitch in this neighborhood and all the other slut housewives would know it. 
Don't be so sure, you cocky Bitch. These wives know they're here to fight, and that's what they do best. You're a novice compared to many of them.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2016, 04:09:51 PM »
I actually agree with Maureen on this Genette.  Don't be so sure you would be number one.  You might look pretty bedraggled as you crawl home after offering some misplaced words.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2016, 04:29:59 PM »
I actually agree with Maureen on this Genette.  Don't be so sure you would be number one.  You might look pretty bedraggled as you crawl home after offering some misplaced words.
So Linda, will you and your hubby be participating in one of our 'wife fight nights' ?

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2016, 04:51:27 PM »
Well, I certainly want to be neighborly and partake of everything our community has to offer.  If I can clean up some trash and entertain some deserving hubbies, I am in.  We have to maximise our use of the time share!

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2016, 06:28:20 AM »
Well, I certainly want to be neighborly and partake of everything our community has to offer.  If I can clean up some trash and entertain some deserving hubbies, I am in.  We have to maximise our use of the time share!
Linda, I'm so glad that you're adjusting so well to your new community. As you will see, we all have much in common. I'm certain that when it is your turn to "wife-fight' , that your hubby will chose a worthy opponent for you. Everyone here is looking forward to seeing how well your enormous breasts fare in a vicious fight against another wife.