News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wife-fight Fantasyland

• 133 Replies

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: Wife-fight Fantasyland
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2016, 05:51:20 PM »
Well, I certainly want to be neighborly and partake of everything our community has to offer.  If I can clean up some trash and entertain some deserving hubbies, I am in.  We have to maximise our use of the time share!
I'm going to ask my husband if he'll let me take you on for my next scheduled catfight. I think it's about time another wife cut you down to size. Many of the wives here are getting fed up hearing you continuously boast about your breasts.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2016, 06:52:34 AM »
Well, I certainly want to be neighborly and partake of everything our community has to offer.  If I can clean up some trash and entertain some deserving hubbies, I am in.  We have to maximise our use of the time share!
I'm going to ask my husband if he'll let me take you on for my next scheduled catfight. I think it's about time another wife cut you down to size. Many of the wives here are getting fed up hearing you continuously boast about your breasts.

I don't see any reason why that can't be arranged. We try to encourage rivalries between the wives whenever possible. Makes for a more heated catfight.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2016, 03:29:25 PM »
I think the other wives are in trouble when my wife moves her stuff in

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2016, 05:05:22 PM »
Poor Maureen, it must be hard for you to boast about anything as your husband prefers every other woman, while you have to crawl off on all fours seeking some latino dick (mind you, I am sure  it is a fine cock, just the idea of you waiting for third or fourth gulp at it is pretty sad).  I am sure everyone will welcome watching yet another humilation for you.  I hope there is some bubbly ready to celebrate.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2016, 12:41:49 AM »
Poor Maureen, it must be hard for you to boast about anything as your husband prefers every other woman, while you have to crawl off on all fours seeking some latino dick (mind you, I am sure  it is a fine cock, just the idea of you waiting for third or fourth gulp at it is pretty sad).  I am sure everyone will welcome watching yet another humilation for you.  I hope there is some bubbly ready to celebrate.
That's surprising Linda. I was certain that you wouldn't bring up someone having to "crawl on all fours". Reminds me of the first time I set eyes on you. I seem to recall you being drenched in some sort of white sticky substance and crawling away on all fours as fast as your fat ass could go. Do you remember, Bitch?

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2016, 02:08:59 AM »
Maureen,

You are a big mouthed, flat chested bitch.  You know I am way too much of a lady to talk about moments like you described.  You interuppted a very lovely meeting at an inopportune time, and I have been seeking a fair fight ever since.  You will be skulking away, seeking other cocks to gum when I am finished with you.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2016, 09:27:45 PM »
Maureen,

You are a big mouthed, flat chested bitch.  You know I am way too much of a lady to talk about moments like you described.  You interuppted a very lovely meeting at an inopportune time, and I have been seeking a fair fight ever since.  You will be skulking away, seeking other cocks to gum when I am finished with you.
Well maybe you're too much of a lady to talk of such things, but since YOU brought it up..................I caught this High and Mighty Bitch on her knees right after sucking off my husband's cock. I kicked her fat ass as she crawled away drenched in my man's semen.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2016, 09:44:36 PM »
Why you foul mouthed slut, you keep inventing stories about me.  Whatever transpired in those moments is a blur, and the whole concept of me drenched in cum is a slander.  I stake my reputation on it, and after we fight for real, everyone will certanly believe me.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2016, 03:34:50 AM »
Why you foul mouthed slut, you keep inventing stories about me.  Whatever transpired in those moments is a blur, and the whole concept of me drenched in cum is a slander.  I stake my reputation on it, and after we fight for real, everyone will certanly believe me.
Linda, face it. You're a common Whore!

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2016, 08:34:57 PM »
Linda, face it. You're a common Whore!
Now, now ladies. Let's try to be civil. You will both have your chance to prove who is best in due time. There are dozens of other wives scheduled to fight it out before your turn rolls around.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2016, 09:26:06 PM »
I will be civil, just tell your titless wife not to talk with her mouth full..she can let go of whatever dick she is sucking on.  The nerve of this bitch who shows her cooch all over calling out anyone else!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2016, 03:58:42 PM »
Maureen,

This one tries to portray herself as a proper lady. Yet she's always Slutting around with my husband. What a phony Bitch! 

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2016, 05:26:44 PM »
Maureen,

This one tries to portray herself as a proper lady. Yet she's always Slutting around with my husband. What a phony Bitch! 
Wow !! You two wives have got the whole town talking about what will happen if you were to run into one another. This could be a good one men.

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2016, 06:37:01 PM »
I just wanna add how affected I am with the idea of a wife-fight fantasyland. I indeed dreamt couple of times of a secluded spot, preferably somewhere in the woods where no paths would be leading to or were mapped out. At this place would be kind of an arena or a cave where men could arrange and watch their wives catfighting. I do appreciate though the thoughts and desires of the wives, too. there should be also a place where men could fight. this could be a cellar-like narrow aisle (dirty and wet) for cockfights, where alongside bricked walls (height of a bannister) wives could watch a space-confined cockduel. but this ought to be an exeption sice this is a wives fighting place. perhaps this could take place if the wives have fought 4 times for instance and each wife has won 2. then this is the guys thing to settle it by request of their worn out wives;-). hope this fantasyland has an admittance gate for girlfriends, too.

BTW, I am really looking forward to a catfight between maureen and linftr. surely a season highlight kinda spring break;-) 
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Online lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2016, 11:07:01 PM »
Now Lucky,

What's wrong with living in a double wide.  Its got a big bedroom so what else is needed. And with the RV parked out back we can take it on the road too. ;D