News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Crofoot fight - Carmen vs FawnL in Leather Match

• 70 Replies

Offline HlywdCatft

Re: Crofoot fight - Carmen vs FawnL in Leather Match
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2017, 07:44:06 PM »

Well my fantasy would be for you to dominate the 2 Latinas on your own koing them both

...well...that might happens..it all comes from the poll...we are going to have the fight according to the
result of the poll and the flow of the votes..

You got my vote then, I loved what you did to hot Carmen during suicide girls

FawnL

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2017, 07:49:51 PM »
I loved what you did to hot Carmen during suicide girls

..I like it too  :D :D

Offline HlywdCatft

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2017, 08:43:24 PM »
I loved what you did to hot Carmen during suicide girls

..I like it too  :D :D

I call dibs on Carmen's wet thing, and Eva's too if she gets stripped

FawnL

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2017, 09:22:47 PM »
I call dibs on Carmen's wet thing, and Eva's too if she gets stripped

...I quite suspect that you don't want me to win...but them to lose....  ::)

FawnL

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2017, 09:42:49 PM »
…I meet Carmen in the centre of the ring and our hands get locked in what I think it’s going to be a strength test, but as soon as my eyes go up following my hands the Latina bitch kicks me in my pussy. I groan and moan and drop to my knees as she take a good hold of my head blocking me in a side headlock, squeezing my neck and trying to choke me.
I lose my balance but instead of resist and fight back I keep on falling in front, thus dragging Carmen with me till we both end rolling on the mat. She manages to hold my neck but I point my foot and push hard sending her aside, over my extended body and finally making her open her arms.
I am free and as fast as a tiger I am back on my feet and now it is my turn to kick the Latina slut. I target her breast with two hard kicks that send her roll and end near the corner where her mate Eva is, shouting and encouraging her. I look at Eva and point my finger at her, hissing: “You will be hanging with your friend from the ropes once this match is over….cumming like a fountain…”

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2017, 09:51:24 PM »
I have Fawn in a side headlock as I smile over at Wild Bill and get cocky with Fawn's fans blowing them a kiss.  I notice the big thick Vixen staring at my ass straining in my tight leather pants as she looks aroused.  I shake my ass while trying to apply the headlock tighter on Fawn when suddenly she manages to flip me to the ground as I land hard on my back.  She gets up quick.  I try to roll onto my stomach and push myself up, but she sends me a couple kicks to my tits which send me flipping over onto my back near the side of the ring near my partner Eva as I try to catch my breath.

Offline HlywdCatft

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2017, 10:33:36 PM »
I look at Eva and point my finger at her, hissing: “You will be hanging with your friend from the ropes once this match is over….cumming like a fountain…”

Wow I am picturing that.  Now I really want you to win and see you handle the world's sexiest Latina tag team all by yourself and leave them both hanging upside-down in opposite corners cumming from you working their hot pussies over

FawnL

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2017, 11:30:56 PM »
...I let Carmen stand up, helped from Eva that is stretching her arms from over the ropes....and the two Latinas are in the corner....
I lean against the turnbuckle on the opposite corner trying to figure out the best tactics to put Carmen on the floor....I need to lure her out of the corner....I don't want to go too near and risk to be double teamed....I don't trust Eva....I know she would do everything
to help her friend...

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2017, 11:54:01 PM »
I get to my feet pissed that Fawn tossed me to the mat getting out of my side headlock before kicking me in my tits.  Eva helps me up as I grab the ropes pulling me to my feet.  I see Fawn leaning against the turnbuckle in the opposite corner when suddenly I charge her trying to hit her with a corner splash so that my tits nail her in the face.

FawnL

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2017, 12:02:13 AM »
...I see Carmen standing in the corner...then all of a sudden she turns and runs to me....surely she wants to squeeze me in the corner..
but I am too fast for her and one second before she connects I step aside and the poor Latina crashes hard into the turnbuckle....
she groans loud and bounces back and then I see my chance....raising my right foot and kicking her hard, sending her back to the centre of the ring, falling and rolling and coming to stop in a moaning heap....
I walk to her smirking...."Time to start stripping the bitch ..." I hiss.....

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2017, 12:04:03 AM »
I charge at you in the corner and leap for a corner splash only for you to move and I slam into the turnbuckle and bounce off.  You send a really hard kick to my chin that sends me into a nearly 360 flip causing me to land face and tits first to the mat with my ass jutting up into the air.

FawnL

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2017, 12:15:18 AM »
so here we are...Carmen laying dazed on the mat...her ass well up....I laugh and bend over her, grabbing her leather top....
"Going to reveal your tits to the crowd, bitch...."   ;D

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2017, 12:28:15 AM »
I am laying with my ass in the air after a huge kick to my face.  I am dazed from the hard kick that flipped me in air but not out.  I have a sense that you are near me and feel you grabbing for my top as I roll over onto my back to prevent that.  While on my back I kick my leg up so my boot nails you in the pussy through your leather bikini bottom enough to stagger you back.  As you walk around clutching your slit, I manage to get to my feet and get up and approach you grabbing your top.

Me:  No, I think it is going to be you who reveals her tits to the crowd SLUT!!!

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2017, 04:38:11 AM »
I step back from the action and watch my two sexy wildcats in the ring, my hand rubbing against the tied panties from our two fighters tied around my arm.  I can feel the excitement in the air as blow comes to blow, both girl evenly matched so far and giving all they have for the enjoyment of the fans.

I see Eva help Carmen and Vixen moves around the corner ready to attack Eva if she interferes against FawnL in the match.  I can't make out what is in her hand which is behind her back but I'm sure Eva will find out before this match is over.  I might have to get Eva and Vixen in the ring together as their is little love lost there. 

FawnL

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2017, 12:46:39 PM »
Going to work on Carmen’s top, pulling as I try to take it off….when all of a sudden the bitch rolls aside and almost inadvertently kicks out, her boot smashing my groin….and my clit is crushed…

I feel a sudden pain and stagger back….my hands massaging my pussy and I feel my top getting ripped, thus allowing my tits to spill out in the air….for everybody to see…my dark nipples reacting immediately to the cool air getting hard….I push back to escape ….and I lose my footing, falling back, leaning into the ropes…

I expect my body to bounce but instead I get held there as my hair is grabbed from behind….ARGHHH….the bitch Eva standing right near the apron…pulling my long hair….
my neck is straightened and Carmen now walking over, holding on the top rope and placing her right foot on my groin and the left one pushing my neck….jumping and crushing me..I can hardly breath…