News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CarolAnn vs Emily Layne. Oil wrestling match in the blue pit

• 88 Replies

Offline Carolann

• God Member
Re: CarolAnn vs Emily Layne. Oil wrestling match in the blue pit
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 05:10:50 PM »
Emily manages to escape my holds but I got her attention early which is what I wanted. She manages to flip me over on my belly and I feel her full 138lbs on my lower back. I twist and rock back and forth trying to knock her off me while I reach back with my right arm grabbing her bikini top, pulling on it.......RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP  ! 

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2017, 07:41:27 PM »

I push my weight over CarolAnn's back as I want to make sure she feels all my 138 lbs, she may be bigger than me but I'm big as well!
My hands slide outward as I try to take a grip on her wrists but I'm not able to grab on them as she starts to rock and twist hard side to side, not allowing me to keep her still.
So I'm forced to the side, off of her, simultaneously I feel my bra compressing my breasts and then it rips off as she tugged it hard!
I push myself up on my knees, finding myself topless out of nowhere!

"You dirty bitch!" I growl at her.
More flashes fill the room now as I get all eyes on my 38 DD (Jack's eyes too actually).

But I'm not really impressed or shocked about that, I did fight topless many times in my career, so that doesn't make me lose the focus.
As soon CarolAnn pushes herself up on her knees, I'm already on her, my hands forward into her as I'm looking for taking her bra off too but suddenly I change tactic and twist sideways on her left side, lunging my right arm around her head and locking her in a side headlock, pushing her face downward so her left cheek presses against the side of my now bare right breast!

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2017, 09:14:19 PM »
The struggle intensifies. Emily surprises me with her sudden change and I find my mouth pressed against her oily exposed breast. I push her away with my arms and free myself from her massive breasts. In one swift move I get behind her and apply a bearhug, pressing my excited, oily 38d's against her back...while I maneuver my right leg between her thighs bending her backwards.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2017, 09:59:34 PM »
Destroy her Emily!

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2017, 11:58:27 PM »

I keep CarolAnn's face pressed to the side of my bare right breast, trying to prove her and to the crowd around us the power of my arms and body.
My knees spread some so I can have a better balance but again the oil doesn't help a lot.
CarolAnn finally gets free by slipping backward and she's fast enough to gets behind me and wraps her arms around my body in a reverse bearhug.

"Uffffhh" I groan and grunt with discomfort as she eventually leans backward to force me backward too.
This way my breasts are in full display for the audience.

I feel pain on my ribs but I'm far from done, I decide to not try to rock and twist, this time I grab her wrists with my hands and emit a growl as I tug her wrists outward, forcing her to release.
The oil makes me slide away and she also does, creating room between us.

I adjust my hair and look at her and she does the same with me.
I slide my hands downward to cup my breasts and push them upward some before dropping them.

"So bitch, show me what you got!" I growl and roar, making sure everyone here hear me, taunting her to get topless too.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2017, 12:11:08 AM »
Carol Ann all the way. She's got the moves and the body to win especially in her element, Oil.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2017, 01:41:13 AM »
great job Emily... go for her
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Big Easy Jim

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2017, 03:05:31 AM »
This is a match that could go either way. Seem's to be two very skilled determend women So i am going to hold my vote till farther into the match..  You both are doing one hell of a job . I am enjoying reading about this battle. Thank you both for some great action.

Offline cheyenne

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2017, 04:08:53 AM »
Carol ann will win this one.

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2017, 04:56:38 AM »
Emily is superior in every physical category, but . . . Carol Ann knows how to pace herself and eventually wears Emily down. Em starts making mistakes and after a long, exhausting battle, Carol Ann takes control and like an Anaconda, gradually puts Emily into a position where she must submit.

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2017, 05:15:30 AM »
This one is already a blow out!  Emily is crushing her!

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2017, 08:17:53 AM »
Cheering for CarolAnn here, she can still do this!

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2017, 01:36:59 PM »
The match is becoming more and more physical. Emily and I are covered in oil from head to toe, our hair matted down. Emily has managed to escape a few times from my grasp. As we separate from yet another body vs body struggle,  Emily  kneels topless in front of me and challenges me to remove my top. The crowd begins to chant "Carolann  Carolann" !!!  I smirk, then expose my full breasts for everyone to see and begin to rub them sensually looking at Emily's husband. I immediately grab Emily and pull her head into my cleavage to the crowd delight and then smack her ass......not a friendly tap either!  We then both lunge at each other like 2 wild animals. Each of us taking control , then losing it..rolling around, the crowd cheering us on.  The loud sound of flesh smacking against each other.   

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2017, 11:57:16 PM »
We are now both topless for the joy of our men and the whole crowd too.
After you push my face on your breasts and spank me, we chase around the oil pit, both eager to lock the other in some kind of submission hold but both failing as we roll around and then again separate far away from each other.

I take advantage and regroup myself, recovering breathe and energies, looking at my rival with fire in my eyes

"That's all you got old cow?" I taunt her

"It looks like I'm not the one out of gas" she replies at me with a confident smirk.

I snarl and push my hands forward, sliding to the mid of the pit and meeting her.
We both try to get ahold of each other and we end with our bodies locked together, tits to tits with our arms wrapped around of each other bodies.
Struggling for control in this mutual bearhug.
Our breasts compressed and pushed outward, I try to push on her and so she does, my hands go downward and slap at her hips and ass, then she tries to push me to the side.
I can feel our nipples battling, as they are stiffened and hard.
We stay locked in this position for several seconds until the bell rings, signaling the end of round 1.

But no one of us want to leave the rival, both wanting to prove to have the better body

"Bitch"

"Whore"

Until our mean get in the pit and separate our bodies.
I slide backward, eyes locked with hers as I move to my corner, away from her

"Great job Em, she won't be able to continue like this for another round, then you'll get her" Robert tells me as he smears some more oil to my back and shoulders

"I so will get her...she will kneel down and worship me" I mouth, making sure that CarolAnn can get what I'm saying from the opposite corner of the pit

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2017, 01:05:12 AM »
CarolAnn will wear Emily down and humiliate her.