News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jessi the Cougar vs The Doll - Pro Wrestling Action

• 11 Replies
Jessi the Cougar vs The Doll - Pro Wrestling Action
« on: September 19, 2017, 01:17:31 PM »
The Doll and I had been teasing and taunting each other for a couple of weeks before this match, so when it finally started there was plenty of pent up energy to be released.  We went for almost 6 hours and didn't finish.  Sadly, work went crazy for me so we haven't had time to finish, but there'll be plenty more slams and splashes in the future.   Hope everyone enjoys reading, because I certainly enjoyed making the magic happen.

The Doll: It's been a long time coming and I got the call late last night. Daddy has finally managed to cage the Country Cougar, herself, Jessi and book her in at the Dahl House. That was a week ago and Daddy's had her living high on the hog since then in anticipation of a rough and tumble match against the club champ...Me! The California Doll. After flying her in, he put her up at The Excelsior...the swankiest place in town, no less....and gave her an Amex card. I hope he won't be too disappointed when I send her back to Puducah, or Pordunk or wherever she's from, in a bloody heap. Anyway....tonight's the night and I'm back stage putting the final touches on my gear. What there is of it, of course. I'm 5'3" and a solid, sturdy, 130lbs. My 36C-24-37 tanned and toned frame totally nude except for a golden,, left elbow pad....twin matching knee pads and matching golden midcalve boots with black laces, black soles, and the word "DOLL" down the sides in black script....MTC
The Doll: I get the knock at my door, fluff out my long, loose, and lush blonde mane and head down the hall to the old curtain. The announcer's voice booms over the old P.A. system. "Tonight's contest is a non-title match up. Coming down first....you know her....you love her....or...hate her....she's 5'3" and 130lbs......the Princess of Punishment.....the Battling Barbie....The Golden Dynamo....your club champion...The Califorrrrrrrniaaa...Dolllll!!" I shove the curtains aside and march out towards the ring. My bare dimensions lightly jiggling as the local pervs and degenerates hoot and hollay. My freshly waxed snatch glistening as I hike up the old, metal steps and grab the top rope. I lean back, grabbing the top strand with both hand, and vault over the top. Landing nimbly on my toes, I take my coner and start limbering up.. Waiting on the Dahl Hause's very special guest.  YT

jessiwrestles: It's been an entertaining week since I've been in the city.  Having the time to relax and take in the sight ahead of time, rather than just get off the plane and head straight to the arena as I've done in other places meant I had time to really savor everything the city had to offer.   Well, not nearly everything but that would get settled tonight once the bell sounded.   Still, being a proper southern gal I tried not to rack up too high a bill on the Haus' card, so there'd be plenty left for celebrating afterwards.  But those thoughts were pushed aside as I sat in the plush dressing room of the Dahl Haus, hearing the music and down-card action but not really paying much attention to it as I examined myself in the mirror.  My 5'6" and 145lbs frame is solid and tanned, though there are light scarring even the full-body tanning can't hide that are like badges from previous warzones.  Still, at 37 years old my 36D-26-36 curves are toned and ready for action.   Fortunately for this debut, I could pack light for my attire, and brought only a pair of black leather midcalf boots with silver laces, along with a pair of fire-engine red kneepads and matching elbow pads, and that was everything.....MTC
jessiwrestles: When the knock comes to my door, I take a deep breath to calm myself and then pull my dirty-blonde mane back into a simple ponytail to keep it out of the way.   The tip of it still reaching the small of my back as I make my way out to stand behind the curtain and see you already in the ring and loosening up.   Licking my lips slightly before the announcer speaks up again.  "And her opponent.....making her debut this evening....from the wild backwoods of Kentucky...at 5'7" and 145lbs...the Bluegrass Brawler....the Southern Sadist....she is....the Coooooountry   Cooooooougar!!"    Pushing the curtains aside, I step out to the cheers and boos of the crowd, alternating between smiling and flipping the pervs off as I make my way to the ring.  My trimmed bush proudly on display as I reach the apron and grab the bottom rope.  Lifting my left leg up so that it's resting on the edge of the ring, I wiggle my ass slightly before pulling myself up and then sliding under the top rope to enter the ring.   Moving over to my corner, I lean back against the turnbuckle, arms over the top ropes and unabashedly trailing my eyes up and down the Doll's body..both to admire the view as well as to work out my strategy to use against you.    YT

The Doll: Whew.....well one thing I can say about this old bitch is....she's put together. I had heard she was tough and I can see why. From her upper arms to her thick thighs and that solid core, i think I'll have my work cut out for me. Though, I've never been afraid of some hard work. I finish tugging the ropes and then hop on the toes of my boots. My round ass and thighs lightly jiggle while my firm C cups bob atop my chest. My brown nipples already stiffening in anticipation of what's to come. I size the big Cougar up and nod. My mind going though my 'files'...picking out a main and secondary strategy for the night as the crowd begins to get rowdier. It's hot as hell in here...as usual. While Daddy loves to spend money, he also loves for his girls to work up a nice sweat. And I'm already getting a light sheen on my tanned skin as the bell rings. I hopskip out of my corner and start circling off to my right. Bringing my arms up and wiggling my fingers as I circle in tightly and keep my eyes on the larger woman.  YT

jessiwrestles: Coral pink nipples stiffen like small pebbles as my eyes linger on your thighs and torso and then gradually make their way to your arms and then back to your face.  No visible weaknesses, no sign of old injuries or the like to zero in on, so I have to trust the instincts I've built up from so many years inside the ring.  The fact that there's no ref this evening makes things even more exciting, and potentially dangerous as I know your reputation and studied a few matches in my time here.  Still, watching clips is no substitute for seeing the way tanned skin bobs and jiggles with each step you take as you push yourself from the corner.   The hot lights overhead already bringing a light glow to my skin as I push with my ass to exit the corner.  Circling to the left, leather soles shuffling slightly on the canvas as I crouch a little with my arms raised about shoulder level, fingers spread and wiggling with anticipation as we close the distance between us.  Abs tightening slightly, a precaution against a sudden rush as I lift my right hand up slightly above my head, fingers spread in a silent offer for a test of strength to start the action off.   YT

The Doll: I pick up the pace, my round ass cheeks dimpling on the sides as my thick legs work to propel me closer to you and cut the amount of canvas between us down to nothing. I take inventory as I get closer....a few, very slight, scars, but nothing blaring or obvious. I'll just go with what I know and adapt as I need to. My usual, in other words. As I get within arms' reach, you skin glowing like mine I glance up as you raise your right hand and spread your fingers. I give you a smirk and slowly raise my left hand and quickly lace my fingers with yours. As I bring up my right hand, I quickly stomp the canvas with my right boot...giving my thick thigh a quick ripple...as I snap my left leg up and try to bury the golden toed point of my boot into that flat tummy of yours. "EEEYAAHH!"  YT

jessiwrestles: My light green eyes take in your approach, noting the thick muscles behind the light jiggle each time your boots hit the canvas and the impact makes it way up to that tight and toned ass.  But as the distance drops to nothing between us, everything else in the building fades away as it's just the two of us in the whole universe.  My fingers squeeze slightly with your hand, palms pressing together.  I put my left leg forward slightly, going for a better base for support as I lift my left hand up at a pace to match your own.  The sudden jerk of your body, followed by the stomp your right  boot that sends a shockwave up through my own thick thighs, is all the warning I get to try and pull back.  But there's not enough for that, but thankfully I had already tightened my belly.  So at least it didn't hurt as much as it could,but still enough to cause me to lurch forward slightly, bending at the waist as my heavy tits sway beneath me and my cheeks puff out like chimpmunks as the air is forced out of me.   "GGGGGWWWAFFF!!"   Trying to pull my hand out of your grip, knowing I need to pull back to recover your golden leather lands the first blow of the match.   YT

The Doll: Love hearing you gasp out and that, along with the nice bounce of those globes of yours, has my nipples go on full extension. I double you over but you won't stay that way for long....or even a few seconds.....so I have to act fast. I quickly curl my left arm around the back of your head, trying to keep you within reach as I take a step back, then come right back in. Spinning on the toe of my gleaming, golden, left boot, I swing my right arm up, around, then under....trying to ram my flexed right bicep under your chin in a big european upper cut. "HUUYUUHH!" My body spinning like a golden top, my thick mane spinning with me as I look to nail the Cougar early and start getting the momentum going my way.  YT

jessiwrestles: Just starting to catch my breath  as I feel your arm against the back of my head, expecting a headlock and so I bring my hands up to press against your hips as the rowdy crowd of pervs gets a good view of my toned ass and exposed pussy as I'm bent over.  My right hand just makes it to your waist when you shift your position and my eyes widen in surprise and trying to figure out what you're planning.   Then it hits me, quite literally...."UMMMMPPHHHH!!"   My head snaps backwards as a little spittle sprays from the impact.  Ponytail, tits and ass all shaking as the big clubbing move sends me reeling and stumbling backwards like I've had too many drinks, until I lean against the ropes near a neutral corner.  My ass sitting on the middle cable, right arm draped over the top as the local crowd goes wild seeing their club champ taking it to the visiting veteran already.   YT

The Doll: The impact of your chin to my bicep runs along my arm as I slap my own upper arm in the follow though. I turn back to see you stumbling back to the nearby ropes like you've had one too many and I grin as i trot over to you. One thing I've found about these old wrestlers is....you can beat the shit out of them all day and they can take it. Once they run out of gas, though, they're through. I intend to drain your tank dry, so I come in and lean my thick body against your taller one. My right forearm plunks down on the topswell of those big heavy hangers of yours while I grab your left wrist with my left hand. I press in and our bodies compress quite nicely together. My tits on yours, tummy, and pussies...as if we're about to start tribbing for dominance while we stretch the ropes out. I suddenly hop backwards as my right hand meets my left on your wrist and I try to jerk you out of the strands and twist. My right hand going to your lower back as I try to shove you along with the pull to irish whip you across the ring for the far strands. "HAAAAA!"  YT

jessiwrestles: I shake my head slightly, the heat from the lights overhead feels like I've stepped into a sauna almost as the layer of sweat grows slightly thicker as I'm on the receiving end of the punishment so far.  I growl slightly as my body takes your weight as you press into me, though it turns into a throaty groan as you align us perfectly.  An uncontrollable shiver runs through my body as I feel my heavy girls compress against your younger pair of tits, nipples stabbing together as smooth tummies glide across each other and my bush rubs against your waxed smooth skin.   But there's no time to savor the sensation as you jerk me from the ropes and send my body into motion again.    Footsteps stomping against the canvas, thighs flexing and ass jiggling as I turn my body to take the opposite cords against my back.  The ropes creak and groan from the sudden weight on them before snapping me forward and back towards where you are.   As I rush back towards the Doll, I take a risk and use my toes to launch myself into the air as I'm closing in, hoping to catch the teenager by surprise with an across the body leap to try and take the wind out of your sails.   YT

The Doll: I watch that extremely toned (for any age) ass lightly ripple as your long legs catch a  stride and you take the far ropes. Using the momentum, you snap back towards me as all  four sets of strands shake. I start to bend as I notice leaning forward just a bit....telling me you're picking up steam. Girls picking up steam usually end up bad for me, I straighten up as my eyes go wide and I see you launch yourself into the air and twist to a horizontal base. "Fuck..." I mutter as 145lbs of veteran grappler sails right for me. I curse and stick my left boot behind me, planting it firm as I put my weight on my flexed right leg. I spread my arms as you sail right into them...."OOOooffff!!" I grunt as I grit my teeth and curl my arms, catching your chin under my left while my right darts between your thick thighs. My upper body jerks back and my spine cries out as I struggle to remain upright...my fingers curling, the tips of my right indenting on your ass cheek just before I drop down to my left knee and try to jam your right side on my thick, outstretched, thigh. "HUUUUHH!!"

jessiwrestles: My thick thighs flex and heave, propelling me through the air as I twist my body to the side, intending to crash my belly against the brown nipples capping those firm young tits and knock the teenager on her back.   Part of that plan works, as I give an involuntary shudder as I feel both of your nipples stab into my toned abs as you catch my weight.  But my eyes widen as I realize that you have managed to stay upright despite the impact and haven't fallen down yet.  And then we do fall, but it's the wrong direction as suddenly.    "GGGGFUUUUCKKK!"  I cry out as my body slams down onto that thick fucking thigh, bending my body in a way it wasn't intended as my body stiffens in shock and then goes limp.   Sliding out of your grip, I flop to the canvas in front of you on my belly, the toe of my shiny black leather boot drumming the canvas as my right hand reaches back to try and massage some of the agonizing pain firing up and down my body away.   YT

The Doll: My firm tits bounce as I drop and you flip off my thick and flexed thigh. I stand and grab my lower back...a twinge from taking a propelled Cougar is the price I pay for that stunt. Fair enough....i'll just take it out of your fucking ass. I hop up as the bright lights gleam off my golden, sweaty, skin and stomp the canvas next to you with my left boot. My ass and thigh rippling as the black sole of my right boot hammers down on the small of your back while my firm girls dance on my chest. "AYAAAAAA!" Watching your body bounce in to the canvas, I grin as I reach down. My fingers entwining in your sweaty hair as I try to peel you off the DH canvas....."Up you come, lady..."  I smile.  YT

jessiwrestles: My back feels like it's on fire, and having 130lbs of blonde warrior stomping on it doesn't help matters any.  More air is knocked out of me as a bit of spit is left on the canvas as my head and upper body flops from the impact like a puppet with the strings cut.  Already an outline of my body is being left on the cooler canvas as sweat makes my body glisten like it's covered in oil, as you reach down to grip my sweaty hair to start hauling me up.  My scalp burns as I grit my teeth.  "Hair, bitch" I hiss out of reflex as there's no ref or even any rules for one to enforce.  I remain dead weight as much as I can, stretching out having to rise to try and get back some energy and breath to do something..anything at this point.  As I get to my knees, hands reaching for your thighs for support, I see I'm almost eye-level with your smoothly waxed snatch, and an idea forms.  It's dirty, and clumsy and has no finesse, but at this point it's the best plan my pain-clouded mind can come up with.  Which is to use the grip on your thighs to tighten my fingers to leave a small imprint against the backs of your rock-hard calves, and lurch forward to headbutt my forehead into your lower belly where a bush would be.    YT

The Doll: My round ass flexing and clenching as I start to muscle up the Country Cougar. "And here I thought you were something you old, bAWWWWWWWWWWFFF!" I grunt as, suddenly, there's an impact on my lower tummy...and when I say 'low'...I mean REAL low. The impact compresses my diaphram, driving precious oxygen from my lungs as my tits shake shake and my cheeks puff from the violent exhalation. I start to try to stumble backwards but don't move....instead, your grip on the back of my booted calves has me pitching backwards....my arms windmilling just before I land flat on my back with my arms spread wide. "uhhfff!' I grunt again as my body bounces, my firm C cups jiggling wildly and my legs still in your girp. My waved pussy shiny along with the rest of my tanned frame. I shake my head and try to prop up on my elbows, flexing my thighs and seeing if I can move the stuck limbs....YT

jessiwrestles: Even in moments of despration, there is something thrilling and electrifying that comes from landing a low blow.  Of course, it's not the first time I've gone low in my career and I certainly am willing to bet it won't be the last time in this match that either of us do so.  Still, watching you pitch and yaw before falling back on that toned ass causes me to smirk through the pain I still feel as my ponytail is nearly out of its holder and completely free now.  Licking my lips as I see your smaller but firmer tits jiggle at the landing and the view I have as I look right at your waxed snatch, but I can't let myself get too distracted.  I feel you starting to pull your legs free and in a contest between a wrestler's legs and arms, the legs are going to win almost every time.  So I let go of your thighs as I remain on my hands and knees and crawl forward, heavy jugs hanging down like meaty pendulums as I get close enough to try and reach forward to put my left hand on the top of your hair for balance and support, as I swing my right forearm forward to repay your uppercut with a forearm smash of my own to the side of that pretty, sweaty face.  "HAAAAA!"   YT

The Doll: I prop up from my elbows and manage to get up into a sit as you keep control of my legs. Shaking my head while you release my legs, then move in closer as I try to catch back some stolen breath. The ring lights above glimmering off both our tanned frames, looking like we're in the oil pits than a wrestling ring. You soon remind me, though, that we're in the ring as your hand latches atop my golden mane, my scalp tightening as I start to bring my hands up to grip your wrist. "Uhhhh...fuckin' hair..." I complain...mainly to myself...just before stars explode in my field of vision and a loud *THUNK!* rings out as you knock me silly and I drop back flat to my back. "Uhhhfff..." The rough forearm snappnig my head and sending spittle flying while ringing my bell a bit, my arms out wide as I lay there and watch the ring lights above spin...YT

jessiwrestles: My right arm aches at the impact as it clubs into that pretty but dense head of yours, knocking you back down flat on your back and buying me a bit more time as I reach up to rub the ache in my bicep absently.  With the oppressive heat from the hot lights overhead, I give a slight shiver as I glance down in time to see a trail of sweat roll off my right nipple and fall down to plop onto your toned belly to mingle with your own glistening sweat.  We're both definitely going to need a shower at this is done, but we're not at that point yet.  There's still plenty more pain to dish out for both of us.  Pushing myself back up to my feet, my spine still tender from the drop across your thigh and the stomp earlier, as I give a slight flex to try and stretch it out.  Then seeing how close we are to the ropes and the edge of the ring, I grin and form a wicked idea on how to step things up a notch.   Taking off at a dash, I throw myself to the far ropes, allowing them to slingshot me back towards you so I can try and drop into a slide as I'm going for home base, and if I'm lucky to hit with the sliding dropkick hard enough to send the club champ out and onto the floor.  YT

The Doll: i lay there watching the stars twinkle, mixing with the spinning ring lights, looking like suns (and almost as hot) up above. My left leg slowly kicking up and down, seemingly on it's own power, and my black sole of the boot pounding the boards in time. My chest heaves as the rock hard pebbles that are my nipples float on the tanned and glistening titflesh. Not sure where you're out as I gulp down lungfuls of air, but hear your boots coming in hard and fast. The next thing I know, I get hit by a bus....well, not really...but it feels like it. Your boot soles slam into my side and propel me towards the ropes. I roll over and over and under the bottom strand, falling off the old ring apron and to the cold concrete floor below. I grab my side and curl up into a sweat slicked, tanned, ball. The crowd booing you, throwing cups of beer and other things at you as you give them a down home grin.  YT

jessiwrestles: My heavy D-cups shake with each flex of my thighs and dimpling of my ass cheeks as I cover the distance to the ropes and then the return trip to slide into knocking you out of the ring with the hard leather soles of my boots.   The impact isn't the smoothest for me, causing my thick thighs to shake and a bit more sweat to drip off my body, but my landing is smooth as a a Doll's waxen snatch compared to your landing.   The crowd obviously letting their opinion be known of the turn of events, and I feed on their energy as I stand back up and walk towards the ropes that you rolled under.   Flipping the crowd off with both hands as I look over the apron and see you curled up on the unforgiving concrete floor in that thin space between the ring and the crowd.  Sliding out of the ring over the middle rope, making certain the cameras get a perfect view of me grinding my heated pussy against the cable lewdly before hopping down from the apron and onto the floor near your feet.   Walking over to where you lay, I stand behind you on the right side of your body before reaching down to take a double handful of sweat-soaked blonde mane to "help" you back to your feet.   "Come on sugar, up and at 'em.  I ain't done with you yet"  YT

The Doll: "Just five more minutes mom..." I groan as the crowd roars and I lay on the cool, concrete of the rough hewn floor. My body shiny with sweat as some of the perverts try to reach over the railing to get a touch or a feel of their club champ, I'm brought back to reality as my scalp lights on fire and you jerk my head and start bringing me back up. "Ahhhh hair....my hairrr..." I whine as my arms clumsily reach up to grab your wrists as I get my boots under me. I blink sweat out of my eyes  and see you're not in front of me..."Shit." I grunt as I slowly get my legs under me and am arched backwards by your grip on my hair. My firm tits shaking as I thrust them up and out while I come up to my feet....a pained look on my face, my body sore and sweat slicked....YT

jessiwrestles: I can't help but chuckle at your words, having been there plenty of times myself after being knocked for a loop.  And the Doll has certainly shown herself to be a dangerous opponent, so the amount of respect I have has gone up since the action started.  Of course, that doesn't change the fact that I still want to kick that cute ass from here to the bay.  "Don't worry Doll, you'll have plenty of time for a beauty nap after this" I taunt as I get you up onto unsteady legs.  Part of me wishes I was facing you as I brought you up, to enjoy the view of those firm young tits pointed outward, but I wasn't going to risk you giving me a taste of my own medicine right in the bush.  Keeping a grip on your hair, I pull back so that you can feel my hard pink nipples throb against your shoulders in time with my pulse as I twist us around slightly, and then look to take advantage of how close the metal ring guard is to us and try to introduce your forehead to the metal that the rowdy pervs and degenerates are leaning over to try and steal a grope of our sweaty, glistening bodies.   "YAAAHHH!"  YT

The Doll: My lips peel back as I bare my gritted teeth in response to your iron clad grip on my thick, golden, mane. "Ahhhhhh..." I whine as I get up to my feet, my arms reaching up over my head for your wrists and thinking of nothing, at the moment, except to lessen the pull on my already tenderized scalp. You arch me back further and feel your rock hard pebbles graze across my glazed back then I'm shoved forward and quickly bent over as I spread my legs for some balance. Not that I expect I'll have much after what comes next. *CLANG!!* The sound rings out as pain explodes in my head and stars erupt in my eyes. My body jerks up and my arms drop limp to my sides. My knees buckle slightly as the perverts clamor for a feel of my firm, golden, flesh. My eyes roll back into my head and a stream of crimson liquid, that I'm pretty sure isn't a cherry slushy, trickles down the left side of my head. The crowd roars it's approval as first blood goes to The Cougar. The fickle crowd now cheering the out of towner over their home town champ....YT

jessiwrestles: The crowd loving the sight of two sweaty, glowing women beating the hell out of each other, and I can hear some of their boos turning to cheers as I woman-handle the local legend to her feet and into position.  The "clang" of flesh and bone on metal is a familiar one and it sends a shiver of excitement down my body as I catch a glimpse of the first flow of crimson mingling with the sweat coating the Doll's pretty face.   I take a few seconds to flex for the crowd, holding your sweat-slicked mane in my left hand as my right arm bends to show off the muscle tone.   But I don't want to spend too long posing, so with the grip on your hair still in place, I walk us back towards the ring.  Reaching down, my right hand cups your smooth pussy, letting my middle finger just barely part your lips I grunt with the effort of lifting your weight to roll you under the ropes and back into the ring.  Pulling my ponytail holder out and tossing it to the crowd as it was failing miserably, I think climb up onto the apron and then back into the ring.   YT

The Doll: I look out into the two sets of spinning crowds...blinking my eyes and trying to get them to focus as well as get the sweat and something thicker out of them. "Ahhhshit.." I moan as you hold me up and, for the most part, keep me upright by your grip on my hair as you flex and show the crowd what wrestling for decades can do for a woman's body. I the view spins as you take us back to the ring apron. Even though it's only a few steps, it feels like it's miles as I try to suck in oxygen and blink past the throbbing pain in my skull. I bend forward again as you start positioning me to get back into the ring. Your finger glides over my wet folds and a shiver of excitement replaces the pain that's wracking my body. Part of me wishes you'd just insert it...as well a  couple of her friends...up into me to help bring me up and to the canvas. You roll me under the bottom rope and I wind up midring, on my back with my arms and legs spread wide. My forehead now red, my right leg slowly kicking up as try to get my bearings back.  YT

jessiwrestles: Walking over to where you lay with a confident stride, feeling like I've got my groove back after the rough start and ready to show the teenager why I've been in the business for as long as I have, I reach down and take a grip on each of your ankles and lift your legs up slightly.  I could go for another low blow, as I see your smooth pussy so vulnerable in front of me, but while that would be effective it wouldn't get the crowd fired up like I want them to be.  So I use the grip on your boots to drag your bleeding body closer to your starting corner.  Then letting go, I put my back to the turnbuckle, and work my way up to the top rope, perching myself on the unstable ledge.   The heat of the lights overhead feels like I've walked into an oven as my body glistens and shines from the heavy layer of sweat, my tits rising and falling with each deep breath as my hair sticks to my shoulder...before I take a deep, centering breath, and launch myself off the top rope to try and land a frog splash as the Cougar takes flight.   YT

The Doll: My back scrapes harshly over the old canvas and, if it weren't for the layer of sweat coating my skin and helping to lubricate me, I'd be in for an ever rougher trip thatn you already give me. You pull me towards the corner and drop my legs. They land with a hard *THUNK!* as my boot heels impact the hold boards. My arms over my head as I suck in air and try to get my breathing right. I see the ropes shaking and glance over, lolling my head to see you scaling the ropes before stanind on the top buck. You leap and head straight for me. At first, I try  to will my body to roll....but it's not there yet. So, I figure if I can't get my whole body to move, maybe half will do what I say. My legs twitch...then flex as I slowly bring them up to my chest and hold my breath....hoping you'll impact my padded knees instead of my vulnerable tummy and it'll be a rougher landing for your than it will be fore me. My bald snatch on display as I bring my legs up and tuck them in tightly.....YT

jessiwrestles: It's a short flight, but when you're going through the air it can seem like an eternity stretched out as you feel breeze against your face.  My body tense for the landing, expecting to smash my tummy into yours to knock the air out of your body completely and wanting to prepare for that.  Instead, I see your legs move and my eyes widen in shock.  Of course, gravity is a cruel mistress, and there's nothing I can do except to exhale to minimize the impact.  The canvas booms from the landing, mingled with a loud "GHHAAAAWWWW!" as spit flies out of my mouth as I crash onto your calves and kneepads.   Flopping off your legs, rolling onto my stomach near the center of the ring with my ass raised in the air, the toes of both boots drumming the canvas as my arms wrap around my battered belly as my sweat-soaked hair covers my face to hide the mask of pain covering it.    YT

The Doll: "UMMFFFFF!!" I grunt too as your body slams into my upturned knees and shins. I still get 145lbs of Cougar across my chest, I just have a bit of a buffer to make sure I don't take it as bad as you. You bounce off my legs and I bounce into boards, then over to my side. My right arm goes up across my chest as I lean on my left hip and palm, watching your firm ass dimple up into the lights and the pain etching across your face. Hopefully, trying to figure out how to breathe again will keep you busy while I get to my knee and wipe a mas of tangled red and blonde hair from my face. I slowly kneewalk over to your, coming up on that firm ass as it dimples on the sides each time you pound your boot toes into the canvas. Your arms/hands are busy so I slide up to your right side and behind you...my left hand sliding up between those thick thighs to spread them...just a bit....enough to let me slide two fingers into those folds and slowly start working them. My right hand on your sweaty, upper back as i nod my head and slowly start pistoning arm. "Mmmm...that feel good, Momma Cougar?" I moan, trying to coax some complicity out of you in the middle of the ring...YT

jessiwrestles: Each time I try to take a deep breath, it feels like I'm inhaling fire as my belly aches and lungs burn as I heave rather than breath on the canvas.  My sweaty forehead leaving an impression on the canvas as my sweat-soaked skin glistens and shines under the ring lights.   I can hear your body stirring and moving around, but I don't have the energy to do more than glance through the waterfall of sweat-matted hair that covers my face in your direction but not really seeing much.   But when I feel your hands spreading my thighs, and then the one on my back, I give an involuntary shiver.  And that shiver turns into a lustful, unabashed moan as your fingers slide inside of my absolutely soaked pussy and begin to pump back and forth.  My pink folds squeezing and tightening around your fingers slightly, making it a little tighter as I moan with each thrust of your arm.  "Fuu......fuuuuck......nnnrrrrgawd..... fuck you" I manage to croak out in ragged breathes as pleasure begins to cloud my brain and make it hard to do anything but shake my head in protest as I'm fucked in the center of the ring to the delight of the dirty crowd that fills the Dahl Haus precisely for this kind of show.    YT

The Doll: When something works....stick with it. That's what Daddy always says and that's what I'm doing. My upper left bicep flexing...the muscle highlighted by sweaty, tanned, skin as I piston my arm back and forth and spread my fingers as they work your soaked pussy. My right hand slides up your back and to your head, fingers curling into some of that sweat slicked hair before I gently pull it up, trying to bring your head up to let the crowd see your expression as well at to, maybe, get you going even more....I know that I like my hair pulled while I'm being fucked. I straddle your right cavle as my hand continues working your experienced peach. I start slowly grinding my own soaked kitty on the back of your thigh...humping it as I try to bring the Cougar to the bring...then beyond as the crowd of perverts roars its approval.  YT
The Doll: "That's it Momma......come on....cum for your Doll..." I coo....

jessiwrestles: My mind tries to think of something..anything...other than the feeling of your fingers sliding back and forth and stretching my folds so expertly.  I push myself up onto my hands and knees, which doesn't really help matters any but at least it's a feeling that I've accomplished something and start to fight back.   At least it does until I feel your hand in my hair.  I prepare for the fiery feeling I had earlier, but this time around your touch is more gentle, and that is exactly what I don't need at the moment.  With my hair out of the way, the crowd can see my eyes half closed from the pleasure as my hips betray me and start to pump back to meet your thrusting fingers.  My D-cups sway beneath me, throbbing pink nipples pointed towards the canvas as my body shudders.   And then feeling your own pussy against the back of my thigh as you grind yourself against me, is too much.   I bite my bottom lip so that I can at least save myself the embarrassment of moaning liking a banshee as my snatch gushes and floods against your fingers and squirts against the sweat-coated canvas as you pull a tremendous orgasm out of my body.   YT

The Doll: "Oohhh fuck yeah!!" I shout with a big grin on my face as you do, indeed, gush for The Doll! Your nectar covering my fingers and part of my wrist,I give them a few more pump while my right hand keeps it's gentle grip on your sweat slicked hair. The crowd gets to it's feet as the overhead camera shows you squirting onto the old canvas, your shiny body shuddering as I rip a big "O" from the crafty veteran. "First we get pleasure...." I say in a sing song voice....then we get..PAIN!" I shout as I swing my left arm back, then bring it between your legs again, this time my forearm pounding that pussy instead of my fingers gentle probings. My right hand jerking back HARD on that hair now as I get an evil grin on my face and my own golden globes bounce from my efforts. Nipples rock hard as I scoot away from you and see just how bad your body handles the conversion from pleasure to pain....YT

jessiwrestles: My breathing is ragged after the orgasm, though at least it doesn't have the belly-aching retching that came from the botched frog-splash, as you pull your fingers out of my slick pussy and a few last drops of my juices drips down to the canvas between my spread thighs.  My head cloudy and hazy so I don't quite make out your words, but I find out precisely what you said soon enough as your arm viciously slams upward and smashes into my hyper-sensitive snatch.  Compressing my lips and clit against the pubic bone, causing my eyes to literally cross (to the wild laughter of the crowd that sees it on the big screens) as my mouth falls open in a silent scream as my lips form a O.   My thighs squeeze together, my left hand reaching back to cup my aching pussy as the only thing keeping me from falling over like a tree meeting a chainsaw is your hand in my sweat-streaked hair as my body temporarily shuts down from the overload of pain running through the system.   YT

The Doll: I grin as your body spasms and convulses and I keep my grip on your hair as I slowly stand, then try to bring you up with me. My right hand still in your hair, I have to slip my left into your sweaty right armpit and help you bodily up. I love the expression on your face.....the one where you're not sure whether to moan or cry....I prefer you cry, so I throw your left arm over my left shoulder and curl my left arm around your head as I crouch. My right arm swinging between  your thick thighs again....this time for just a handhold on your flexed and tight ass cheek. I grunt out as I stand and try to hoist you up with me. Looking to spin you around and into bodyslam postion. "YUUUUH! My own thighs swelling...my round ass clenching as I try to bring the veteran grappler up for, potentially, some more pain....YT

jessiwrestles: The pain in my scalp makes its way through the haze of post-orgasmic numbing and crotch-smashing forearms, causing my hands to weakly reach up and grab onto your right wrist.  My eyes are blurry from the pain that's finally starting to subside between my thighs, a few tears having streaked with the sweat as you hoist my mostly-dead weight back up right with an impressive display of strength.   Standing on wobbly, unsteady legs, I flinch slightly as I feel your arm moving between my thighs, but rather than more pain on my still soaked cxnt, you grip my ass cheek and squeeze as I feel your arm muscles bulge and flex as my feet come off the canvas.   Held across your chest, the veteran held up by the sweaty and bleeding teenager as I shake my head weakly in your grip.   "No, no, no Doll, no"   Unable to do anything to resist and simply waiting to see what fate you have in mind for me in this position.   YT

The Doll: Again the mantra runs through my mind...."When something works....stick with it." I shrug and hold you up in bodyslam position. Showing off some of my old power lifting muscle, my ass clenching and thighs flexing as I slowly walk us to the far corner. Not that I can hold this forever...I can't....and it's obvious as I get to the corner, then grunt as I almost drop you before trying to flip you into a Tree of Woe in the corner. Trying to get your legs over the top ropes on either side of the post, looking to make sure one of your boots hooks under the buckle before I step back and let your long, thick, body drape down the buckles and to the canvas  below....YT

jessiwrestles: The immediate dread of a bodyslam, or another backbreaker, doesn't materialize, so my initial bout of panic begins to subside as you show off your strength by holding me up, but I know it has to be taking its toll on your body regardless of how easy you make it seem.  And on the plus side, the longer you hold me there, the more I can catch my breath, calm my racing mind, and figure out a way to get back into the fight.  You walk us towards the corner, and I feel your grip start to slip before you catch your balance again, before going to position me upside in the corner.   It's not the first time I've been in this position, and so I play possum a little to keep recovering my strength as you put my legs over either side of the turnbuckle and hook my right boot under it.  I hang upside down in the corner, heavy tits falling against my own chin as my belly shows some faint bruises already appearing that look remarkably similar to a pair of kneepads and boot laces, hands holding onto the bottom ropes for extra support as I wait to see what you have in mind next and hoping I can do something about it instead of making myself easy pickings here.    YT

The Doll: I let you drop along the buckles, watching the sinewy muscle under your brownish skin glisten under the hot lights. Your heavy pairing sliding down to your chin and I notice that you're holding onto the bottom ropes.....you're more responsive than I first thought. Not that it matters, I muse, as I trot off for the corner opposite of the one your hanging in. I grin as I stand there and raise my fist in the air. Not surprisingly, the crowd of flip floppers seems be back behind me now. I surge forward and piston my thick thighs as I sprint right for you. The black soles of my boots pound the canvas as my thighs flex. I easily make the distance in a few seconds before I raise my arms above my head and clench my fists....my firm tits bouncing as I rush you and prepare to drive a hard, double axe handled shot right between your thick and toned thighs...."AAAAYYYYYAAAAA!"  I shout as my sweaty hair trails behind me....YT

jessiwrestles: It is a little tricky to breathe normally upside down, especially when packing around tits the size I do.  But you learn a lot of useful skills inside the ring over the course of many years, so having my nipples tickle my chin is barely worth noticing at this point.  I flex my right thigh, making the cables holding the turnbuckle in place creak a little against my black leather as I make certain I'm in snugly as I don't want to fall on my head too early as you back away to the opposite corner and I'm treated to seeing that tight, hot ass dimple and bounce with each step you take, and it seems you're almost skipping to the corner.   Though it could just be my imagination as you turn around and play to the crowd a bit more.  They prove that no matter where the action takes place, they're always loyal to whoever the top bitch is at the moment.  And then you come running forward and pound the canvas with the hard soles of your golden boots.  The timing is going to be tricky and the angle is terrible, but it beats the alternative of what you have planned with your arms raised overhead.  I wait until you're in range before my hands shot out from the bottom ropes to reach for your ankles, hoping the sudden resistance will be enough to unbalance you enough to run into the knee of my left leg as I bend it so that the ankle is resting on the top rope and the red knee-pad is about tanned tits-level with your chest.  YT

The Doll: I rush in and have to wonder just how loud the splat will be when my clenched fists pound down on your sopping wet pussy. I won't be finding out right now, though, as I get closer and feel my legs stop moving....you've grabbed my ankles just enough to trip me forward and force me to unclench my fists and reach for the ropes. Again, things don't go as planned for me as my hands never reach the ropes...mainly because my chest collides with a fire engine red kneepad. "AWWFFFF!' I grunt ad a loud *THUNK* rings out from your knee colliding with my chestbone. I bounce backwards, my arms crossing instinctively over my bouncing pair before I fall backwards to the canvas....my arms still hugging my body as my legs bicycle and my black soles pound the boards in protest. The overhead camera showing the pained look on my face as I roll back and forth on the blood, sweat, and cum soaked canvas...YT

jessiwrestles: My knee aches as the impact jars my leg backwards and hits the back of my hamstrings with the metal cables.  But it's better than what your chest felt, though even through the pad my knee my still beg to differ.  I watch you tumble back like a fallen tree, and feel the boards shake as you land roughly with your arms over your chest to protect your aching sternum.  It takes some squirming and doing crunches while hanging upside down before I can grab onto the top ropes with my hands so that I can unhook my boot from under the turnbuckle and let myself fall to the canvas with a controlled landing.  Might not get me a gold at the Olympics, but I'll take not having a face full of Doll-muff and whatever else you had planned anytime.  I pull myself up to my feet, face flushed from being upside down as I push sweaty hair back out of my face as I look at your prone body as your boots beat out a drum-beat against the canvas.  Making my way over carefully so that I can stand beside of your head, and then hopefully drop down to use the same knee that hit your chest to hit the side of your head to keep you seeing stars.  YT

The Doll: (Mmmm...fuck...)
The Doll: (Mind if we pause things here? I have some stuff do in the world :) )
jessiwrestles: (Not yet, but there will be fucking soon ;) )
The Doll: (YUm!)
jessiwrestles: (And certainly.   Thank you so much for a fantastic and amazing afternoon! :-* )
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 07:28:50 PM by jessiwrestles »

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Jessi the Cougar vs The Doll
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 02:45:47 PM »
Damn impressive.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Re: Jessi the Cougar vs The Doll - Pro Wrestling Action
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 02:30:25 AM »
Thanks guys.  I know Doll and I both were a little nervous at first, like you always are the first time you play with someone new.  But I think we meshed very well together so hopefully there will be plenty more in the future to show off.  :)

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 03:14:28 AM »
Thanks guys.  I know Doll and I both were a little nervous at first, like you always are the first time you play with someone new.  But I think we meshed very well together so hopefully there will be plenty more in the future to show off.  :)

No doubt! It was a long time coming, but worth the wait :)  If you can't tell from the match, we had a blast. Thanks for the kind words :)

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 10:13:57 AM »
Really wild and great pro style action, you two!  I doff my cap to you both  :-*
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 12:20:27 AM »
this is how a pro match should have to be: realistic, descriptive and hot.  Hope to have the chance to wrestle both of you sometimes.

Offline Lily Chen

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 07:57:48 PM »
Wow, what an amazing battle! Intense, two talented, rough wrestlers who obviously know what they're doing. A great read!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2018, 07:45:49 AM »
amazing  awesome gosh just the way i love it

love to take either of you on one day
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Natalia War Kitten

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 02:40:04 AM »
Amazing. Loved reading this one.
Ears ready. Paws ready. ENGAGE!

{alt}

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2018, 08:12:14 PM »
Very nice match ladies!  The Doll's strength is impressive but I know Jessi always has at least 3 ideas in her head to find a way to win. 

I know I speak for many when I say... Can't wait for the finish!   :)

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2018, 08:56:44 PM »
We finished the match as a forum thread, if you're waiting to see the rest of the action. ;)  I greatly appreciate the positive reviews we received for this match, since it was our first time together and were still finding our groove together.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=68335.0
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 02:20:07 AM by jessiwrestles »

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2022, 12:08:44 AM »
Glad to see that folks are still enjoying reading this.  :D