News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Nemesis

• 48 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: The Nemesis
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2017, 01:02:11 PM »
Great fight.  Hoping some time in the future they can fight over a man they're both in love with. 

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2017, 04:02:58 AM »
Another great story Thank you Joey

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

Great fight.  Hoping some time in the future they can fight over a man they're both in love with. 

We still have a little wiggle room left in this plot, so you never know...

Excellent. I really enjoyed how the story escalated with each chapter, how tactics evolved as each woman grew more confident in her abilities  :)

I think you're writing is at its best when you strive for a more erotic tone. However, that could be down to my personal preferences. Regardless, great stuff FyreCracka  :)

I’ve been toying around with the possibility of a more erotic match...still undecided as of yet.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2017, 08:33:30 PM »
Thank you for this trilogy!  These battles with Kim are outstanding.  I absolutely LOVED Kim getting choked out and left spread out on the bed.  Amazing imagery!   Please write more in the series! 

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2017, 04:57:00 AM »
Can't wait to read the tie breaker

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2017, 07:28:14 PM »
Thank you for this trilogy!  These battles with Kim are outstanding.  I absolutely LOVED Kim getting choked out and left spread out on the bed.  Amazing imagery!   Please write more in the series! 

We have another chapter ready to go, but I am working on a way to post it without all of the wonky formatting stuff. Any assistance would be appreciated  :).

Can't wait to read the tie breaker

That was the tiebreaker....but it?s not over!

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2018, 07:16:28 PM »
The Nemesis
Chapter 4: There Goes The Neighborhood

The last time I saw Kim, she was stripped naked and sprawled out, laying unconscious on a bed in the Ritz. In time my hair grew back, most of the scratches healed- though I do have a few tiny scars from that night, but my life went back to normal. I got pregnant not long after and spent the next few years balancing being a mom, a career woman, and a wife- quite successfully, I might add.

We were living in an upper middle class suburban neighborhood, in a nice house, driving nice cars, we were living the American dream for the most part, with busy and fulfilling lives. I thought I had left Kim and that violent part of my life in the past.

Then, one day the house next door went on the market. A few days later, an 'under contract' sign replaced the for sale one.

I see an expensive car pull up as I'm returning from dropping the little one at daycare. The windows are tinted and all I can tell is that a woman is diving. Being naturally nosy...er, I mean curious, I linger in the driveway to see who my new neighbor is.

When the car door opens, I see an expensive high heeled shoe hit the driveway. The next sight my eyes observe is a well muscled calf, followed by a view of strong legs sticking out of a beige pair of shorts. As my eyes make their way up the woman exiting the car, I see strong arms coming out of the black tank top and long black hair hanging to the middle of an obvious Asian woman?s back.

My mind wanders back to the memories of my battles with Kim as I see the resemblance. Then the woman turns towards me and I see her face. "No..." I blurt out inside my car- it is Kimiko. This can?t be happening, surely it's not her.

I get out of my Jeep and walk towards the woman. She looks around and sees me. The woman's demeanor obviously changes when she sees me. That reaction tells me that it?s not just a similar looking woman but it is Kim.

She tosses her bag into her car and begins to walk in my direction. We meet right on the property line. Standing only a couple of feet apart. "You can?t be serious!?!....of all of the houses, I pick this one..unbelievable..." Kim says, in surprised and somewhat confused tone.

"Don?t pretend you you didn't know, Kim .... I don?t know what your plan is, but just give it up...." I say back, my posture stiffening.

"Honestly, Kelli, I didn't know....or I would have probably paid even more..." Kim says with sneer forming, telling me that the same animosity is still present in her five years after I conquered her last.

"You know that I can?t let you live there, right?" I say rhetorically.

"I don?t think it matters what you want....bitch" she answers back. Subconsciously, we have been edging closer to one another and are almost nose to nose. Fortunately, there is no one else out at this time to see this obvious confrontation.

"I guess we need to settle this, cxnt....come inside." I say commandingly.

"Lead the way, whore... I can?t wait to beat your ass." Kim says angrily as she follows me to my side door.

I let out a mocking laugh "just like you did the last two times?" I taunt as we walk into my kitchen.

"Sure... you kicked my ass last time, I?ll give you that, but... look at you now Kelli...you?re not the same woman.... you?ve let yourself go a bit.... how old is the kid?" she says with contempt.

I gather that she?s noticed the pictures and other obvious signs I am a mom now. "She?s four now....you have any?" I say trying to get a better feel for what my opponent has been up to in the last five years.

"Mine is 4 as well.... I just divorced her father...." she snarls back. After our last encounter, I know this bitch won?t hesitate to steal a man. I have to make sure she never moves in.

"We?ll make this one easy..... you win you can move into that house, I win you sell it as fast as you can.... the market here is hot, it shouldn?t take long." I say, staring into her eyes the whole time. 

"You?ve got a deal, bitch" she snaps back. "How do you want to do this?"

"The kid is at daycare and Jake is at work for the next few hours....we can settle it right here, right now" I say icily.

"Ok then....we'll do it here" Kim says, taking off her heels and sunglasses. I pull off my Uggs and begin to get ready. A few moments later, we are in the standing across from each other yet again. I?m in a light green sports bra, with my bare feet sticking out of black yoga pants. My blonde hair up in a ponytail. Kim is still her beige shorts with a black tank top, but is barefoot as well.

We try to stare each other down as we size the other woman up. Kim is right to a point, I've been slacking off hitting the gym and there is around 140 pounds on my 5'6" frame. My six pack is gone, replaced by the beginning of a mombod "pooch". My hips have gotten a little bit bigger after childbirth, giving me a more hourglass figure, complete with a slightly bigger chest. I still have about the same amount of muscle as in our last fight, just not quite as tightly packaged as it was in our last fight. I also know that she hasn?t beaten me in over a decade, I'm still better than her.

Kim, still looks like she has been working out, but age and motherhood have her weighing an equal 140 pounds. Her compact 5'2" definitely has more muscle on it and she does have a slight muffin top forming, but her arms and legs look even stronger than last time. She has pulled her jet black hair into a ponytail as well. I can tell she has been tanning and keeping up her appearance since she is back in the singles scene. This just reinforces how much I need to beat this bitch today. She's looked at my husband before and I don?t need her hanging around getting any ideas.

"Get ready to lose...again, bitch.... at least all your stuff is still boxed up" I taunt, still confident after my decade of dominance.

"Dumb cxnt, I'm not going anywhere.... you?re so soft now....you don?t stand a chance" Kim snaps back. As we begin to circle one another in my large open kitchen.

Both of us move much more comfortably now, we?ve been here before. Knowing this is where my advantage is, I swing first. My jab narrowly misses a sidestepping Kimiko. Her hook to the body doesn't miss, however, as the first sound of fist to skin contact reverberates off my kitchen's walls. The pain is familiar, I almost smile, knowing that I?ve missed this part of my life for last several years.

We stand toe to toe and trade punches. This is usually where I take control, but right now we are fighting to a stalemate. Hair is pulled, punches smack bellies and ribs. The sounds of each impact only drowned out by the yelps, cries and curses that we shriek at each other.

With every punch that lands, I can feel myself fading. She feels so strong. Before this turns into a beat down, I try to grab and wrap my arms around Kim. We engage in a mutual bear hug. We struggle against each other for a few moments, driving each other a few steps back and forth as we try to impose our will on the other woman.

Kim still has the strength advantage and drives me into granite counter. I let out a loud groan as my back slams into the hard surface. My lungs are burning and it becomes clear for the first time in our rivalry, Kim has the stamina advantage as well.

As my rival realizes that she is winning, she begins to ramp up her attacks. "You... are ... already.... washed.... up ... at 34...Kelli?" Kim taunts as she begins to land punches at will. "Bitch.... you?re.... so... weak.."

Knowing I️ have no chance against her in a straight up fight, I️ go the more more desperate and dirty route. I slam my knee into her womanhood. Kim howls and her knees buckle. I?m in no condition to hold us both up and we tumble to the tile floor.

There's a brief pause in the action as my Asian rival tries to recover from the impact of my knee and I try to get my breath back. The shorter woman is the first to lunge. I can see a rage in her eyes as her claws find my sports bra. She rips and pulls at it as well as my chest as she climbs on top.

I try to fight back by doing the same to her tank top. The thin cotton shirt offers no resistance and I shred it quickly as I try to destroy her large tits, but she is giving me a brutal mauling as well and it only gets worse when she hears her shirt rip.

"You....fucking.... bitch!" Kimiko shrieks, forgetting my chest and turning her attention to my hair. She sinks her talons into my scalp wrecking my ponytail before slamming my skull into the floor several times.

I can hear myself moaning and everything is hazy. My arms fall to the floor limply. Kim must have felt the fight leave my body because she shoved my head to the floor dismissively. "Fucking.... weak...ass... bitch....how... the ... fuck ... did... you ... beat... me?" she snaps as she gets to her feet.

Desperately, I try to move. Knowing if I can just buy myself some time, I might be able to mount a comeback like in our last fight. Before, I can even think about rolling over and getting vertical, her heel slams down on my belly. With a loud "Oooomph!!" I curl into the fetal position and begin to whimper.

Kim kneels down, grabs the back of my hair and wrenches my face towards hers. "You dumb cxnt, did you really think I?d make the same mistake again?"  Next, she strips what?s left of my sports bra off and tosses it to the floor before burying her fist deep into my belly. As I lay gasping for breath on the floor of my own kitchen, my leggings are pulled off, leaving me completely nude.

"Get up, bitch...." she growls as she pulls me too my knees by my hair. All I can do is hold her hands, trying to minimize the pain- and not daring to fight back.

"Please....please...no more.....you win....please .... stop" I tearfully cry out as yanks my hair down forcing my eyes towards the ceiling.

"You?re not getting out of this...that easily" Kim sneers with contempt as she grabs and twists my bare breast." I've waited far too long for this, Kelli... I?m going to get my moneys worth".

My lip begins to quiver with fear, I'm terrified at this moment. I should have known that we'd eventually take it too far.

The large chested women continues her assault of my chest with a slap thrown to my face every now and then for good measure, but just as she seems to get started, our heads turn towards the counter and my ringing phone.

Kim's face lights up and she drops me to the ground. "Well...well... who could be calling you?.... maybe....your husband... hmmmm... that gives me an idea."

Fortunately, the phone stops ringing before she can answer it. Kim turns her attention back to me. Without saying a word, she gathers what's left of my clothes. I don't know if it's because I'm just too beaten to resist or if Kimiko has conquered me to the point that I'm afraid to do anything, but I lay there as she hogties me, hoping this will just end.

She then disappeared from the kitchen and returns a moment later wearing one of Jake's shirts, almost as she is claiming it like a trophy. "Well, I can't wear mine anymore because of you, slut...so, I'll just take this one....my, my, he is such a big man..." she taunts.

She grabs my phone from the counter and then sticks my thumb on it to unlock it. I feel completely humiliated as she walks around snapping pictures of me. "Let me just text these to myself.... besides, you'll need my number, won't you, neighbor?" She says laughing cruelly.

I next see her scrolling through my phone...let's see...recent calls...there he is...? she say as she taps the screen.

"No... no.... please don't.... " I sob.

"Hi, Jake...it's me, Kimiko......... yes, this is Kelli?s phone but she's a little... ummm... tied up at the moment ...... wow, you are a smart one..... yes, of course, I won.... yes... she's ok....as soon as I hang up, I'll send you a pic. But you might want to come home and untie your weak, little bride....I'll see you around, Jake" she says in a calm, flirtatious way that completely contrasts with the violence and cruelty she subjected me to earlier.

Kim gathers her stuff and begins to leave. She looks back at me before she opens the door. "And don?t think this is over, bitch....the way I see it, it's 2 to 2 now..... and I plan one making sure everyone one here knows who the top bitch is in the neighborhood.... you better be ready next time, Kelli....because I'm taking something from you next time and this whole thing here.... it'll seem like pleasant memory after I destroy you next time.." and with that, she shut the door, leaving me to cry until my husband came home to free me.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2018, 07:42:08 PM »
The best revenge Kelli could take next would be to find out the conditions of Kimiko's alimony settlement and report her violating them to Kimiko's ex.

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2018, 08:13:47 PM »
Excellent series and I love these kind of ongoing rivalries in different scenarios.    It's always fun to see the twists and turns, along with how they escalate.     You've done a really great job with these so far and I'll definitely look forward to seeing more in the future!

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2018, 07:09:36 PM »
The only problem with your stories is there is not enough! I could read two a day! Excellent job!

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2018, 02:13:59 AM »
The best revenge Kelli could take next would be to find out the conditions of Kimiko's alimony settlement and report her violating them to Kimiko's ex.

You're a devious one.  ;)

Excellent series and I love these kind of ongoing rivalries in different scenarios.    It's always fun to see the twists and turns, along with how they escalate.     You've done a really great job with these so far and I'll definitely look forward to seeing more in the future!

Thanks for the kind words. We have a few more chapters before this series is wrapped up. I hope you like the direction we take it.

The only problem with your stories is there is not enough! I could read two a day! Excellent job!

Thanks.  :)
I do wish we had more time work on these, but it shouldn't be too much longer before we finish the next chapter.

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2018, 12:54:18 AM »
Can't wait to see how you make Kimiko suffer next time you bump into her.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2018, 04:52:39 PM »
The Nemesis
Chapter 5: Breaking Point

After Kim humiliated me in my own house, she moved in next door and began to make good on her promise to make sure the neighborhood knew who the real alpha was between us. Whenever we were around our neighbors.... or Jake, she would treat me dismissively, make a passive aggressive dig, or even giving me a slight nudge to remind me of her strength. It was subtle at first, becoming more obvious as she realized that I wasn’t going to do anything about it.

I hated myself for letting it happen, but after what she did to me, I was too scared to stand up to her again. While we had split our four previous fights, the last one was so one sided that it crushed my confidence, making me feel inferior to her.

Between my new lack of confidence and Kim’s over abundance of it, I’m also starting to notice Jake paying less attention to me and catching him more and more stealing looks at her. They seemed to have too many lingering conversations over the fence, in the driveway, or when the kids were playing for me to be comfortable with. She had also gotten out of the dating scene, I was not so blind that I couldn't see that she had decided on my husband. Looking back, the worst part was that I couldn't really blame him, I wasn't myself and she was acting like I used to. Slowly, my self hate turned towards hatred of Kimiko.

Eventually, my anger overcame my malaise and I decided that I wanted... no, I had to get my life back. I started going to the gym- religiously. It took several months, but I got myself into better shape than I had ever been in. My new obsession with the gym had not gone unnoticed by her as her obsession with my husband has not gone unnoticed by me, and by early summer, we both knew our fifth fight was about to happen.

It was early summer and we were each lounging by our pools the kids splashing about, when I see Kim prancing around in, a much too revealing for her age, white bikini. I catch Jake staring at her as she is bending over, intentionally giving him a full view of her chest. After a little over two years, this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I hop out of the chair I was tanning in and marched to the fence in my, slightly more conservative, black bikini. I motion her over, my intentions clear to all three adults around.

As she meets me at the fence, I'm filled with nervousness and excitement. From the way her nipples are showing through the bikini top, so is Kim. I can see the same hate that I have for her being reflected back from Kim's eyes. I can feel that there is only one thing in the world that can keep us from going at it, right here, right now- our daughters.

So we lean in, angrily whispering in each other's ears. "Are you fucking him?" I growl accusingly.

"No, I am not..... not yet anyway" the Asian woman snarls back. "I can see the way he looks at me.... he is only staying with you out of obligation, I'm sure.  A man like that needs a dominant woman- like me."

"Bitch, I'll rip you apart..... I let myself go and paid the price... I'm not the same woman.... I'm the one who beat your ass twice before" I whisper, the rage dripping from every syllable.

"Alright, cxnt, put up or shut up....find someone to watch your kid, then me and you settle it..... I kick your ass again and- I think you know what I want....I get him and you have to watch" she proposes confidently.

The thought of watching her fuck my husband in front of me has me seething. I look back at Jake. He obviously senses the tension and his swim trunks can’t hide his excitement. I lock eyes with Kim again, before I answer "Ok, whore, you're on. But when I win, you leave...I mean pack up and move."

“I can agree to that, but since you upped the stakes, so will I. When I make you beg for mercy.... I don't just get him for the night, I get him whenever I want. Deal?” She answers in a low growl.

“Deal...I’ll have the kid picked up in 10 minutes. Where do you want to do this?” I ask, every fiber of my body tingling with anticipation.

"Meet me in my den, I'll leave the door unlocked....I want to make sure you see where your husband will be spending his free time...weak bitch" she snaps back, almost loud enough for others to hear.

"I'll be there.... I can't wait for Jake to watch me beat your fat ass in front of him...hell, I'll fuck him in your bed just so you know what you’re missing, you wannabe homewrecking skank” I hiss.

I don’t know if it’s the 7 year itch or if he really is into Kimiko, but Jake doesn’t even feign an objection to the arrangement when I explain it to him. My parents arrive within a few minutes and pick up our daughter. As Jake and I walk to Kim’s, I see her mother pulling away with her kid. I glance at my phone, it’s been 8 minutes since we agreed to this and we are only moments away from what feels like will be our most intense fight yet. I haven’t had time for my anger to subside any, it feels like, if anything, it’s burning even hotter now as I march through her front door.

Jake shuts the door behind us and we walk into her large open den. Kim is standing in the middle of the room in her white bikini, her long jet black hair hangs halfway down her back. Her golden skin, shiny with tanning lotion. At 36, she looks virtually the same as the last time we fought 2 years ago. Standing 5’2” and weighing 140 pounds, she still has a much more muscular physique than me, but she also is much softer than I am. Her large breasts heave with each breath as stand across from each other.

My gym regimen has transformed my body since the last time we fought. My 5’6” frame has trimmed down to just under 130 pounds. I don’t have the six pack that I had in my 20’s, but I’m much stronger. I can see myself in a large mirror in the room, I’m not quite as tan as I’d like, but the definition in my muscles is still easy to see. Like her, my skin is glistening from the sweat and tanning lotion.

We each take Jake by a hand and walk him to the couch. I grab a couple sets of his handcuffs from a bag he brought over with him. We strip him naked. I’m shocked at how Kim shows no hesitation in getting my man undressed. Her brazenness is just feeding the fire inside me that I’m ready to unleash on her soon.

Not surprisingly, he is as hard as steel right now and Kim’s eyes linger over him for far too long before she looks at him says “soon....soon, baby...” in a seductive voice.  As the cuffs click shut.

“Soon, you’ll be moving, bitch...” I snap back. We glare at each other and for a moment I think we are going to start fighting on top of my husband. Somehow, we compose ourselves and walk to the middle of the room. I toss the bag with Jake’s handcuffs and keys to the foot of the stairs.

Kimiko pulls off her top. “Nothing you haven’t seen before and nothing you’re husband won’t be seeing soon enough- besides, I don’t need you using any weapons again” she barks, as she then pulls off her bikini bottoms.

I almost smile as I remember choking her unconscious with a bra in the hotel room that night. I pull my bottoms off first “fine..” I grumble before I pull off my top. I, then, upstage my rival by walking over to my husband and draping the bottoms over his erect member. Then I whisper into his ear “I’ll make you forget all about her......soon”. Earning myself a nasty glance from her as I walk back to the center of the carpet in the room and prepare to lock talons with her again.

“You ready, bitch?”

“Ready to make you cry, slut”

“You’ll be the one crying when I’m fucking your husband”

“Fuck you, whore!”

“Cxnt!”

We rush together, like so many times before. This time it's like we are two rookies again as our emotions overtake any strategy either of us might have had going in to this fight. All I want to do is to hurt her, make her pay for the last couple of years and as I look into her I eyes, I can see a burning passion as well. Though, I'm thinking hers is more about taking out a woman who has stood in her way professionally and romantically...she wants to crush me, take what is most important to me, I can see it in her eyes.

We meet in the center of the room, our hands immediately going for each other's hair. I try to yank Kim's head off, slinging her skull back and forth. She does the same. We shriek obscenities in low growls between screams and cries from the pain.

Our initial frenzy is intense, years of hate and frustration boiling over. We dance all over the large room in a stalemate. My hate-filled haze subsides enough for me to remember how to fight. I release a hand from her dark hair and bury it into her belly...only a fraction of a second before her fist crashes into my ribs.

My focus returning, I return to my brawling roots- left hand yanking Kimiko's hair, while my right fist finds her belly, tits and jaw. My Asian opponent does her best to trade punches in this "bitch clench" with me, but I won't be stopped...not today...I have to win.

We continue to go at it like two wildcats, but like in my earlier wins, Kim can't keep up when it comes to fisticuffs. She begins punching less and clawing more, trying to wrap me up and stop my assault before I really start hurting her.

Even when she gets us into a clench, I keep pounding her ribs. I can feel her fading. After all of this build up, could this be over faster than our last fight? With her arms around my ribs I feel Kim start to sink. Then I feel her squeeze and and lift me off the ground.

As soon as I feel my toes come off the floor, I wrap my legs around Kim. No sooner do lock my ankles behind her then she lets out a grunt and slams me back first onto the tile floor. I let out a groan as I hit the ground. The pain from the impact is intense but I manage to keep my legs wrapped around my nemesis, keeping her from getting on top of me.

"You're still a weak bitch.." Kimiko growls as she attacks my chest with her claws, clearly frustrated that she wasn't able to crawl on top of me. A scream escapes my lips as I feel her fingernails dig into the flesh around my nipples.

My legs flex and constrict around the Asian woman's waist and my back arches as I try to inflict some pain in a counterattack. Kim grunts as her core tries to resist my leg scissors and even though she is squeezing my tits even harder, I am emboldened by the sight of sweat beginning to trickle down her temple. I know I'm hurting her.

"I'm gonna ... break you.... in half... you ....homewrecking... whore!" I grunt out as I pulse my legs, working the scissor hold.

With her face reddening, Kim abandons the attack of my breasts and begins to try to escape my vice like legs. Her hands pressing and scratching against my thighs, trying to pry them apart. She plants on foot on the ground as she tries to get back to her feet. I'm not sure if she is trying to escape or slam me back to the ground, but I don't intend to allow her to do either. As she begins to stand, I take advantage of her being off balance and twist my body, sending her tumbling sideways. I quickly roll on top of her, straddling her belly.

Kim and I exchange slaps and punches, but mine are more effective from the top. She bucks and writhes, trying to escape. "Stay put...bitch!" I snarl, clamping my left hand around her throat, pinning her to the expensive floor.

Immediately her hands focus on wrenching her neck from my grip. I mercilessly punish her ribs and chest with my right hand. I feel the sting of the deep scratches on my chest as sweat begins to pour into them.

Infuriated, I shift my attacks to her prized possessions for some retribution. Slapping her larger tits until they are red before my finely manicured talons begin to rip at her golden skin.

Tears are beginning to flow from Kimiko's dark brown eyes and she wails in pain from my attack, her arms flail at my left arm as she desperately tries to free herself. "Give it up....slut.... I am better.... give up... before I ... rip your tits off!" I shriek.

"Never.... cxnt!" she moans back. I can feel her fading as her attempts to free herself get weaker. I continue the assault on the prized chest, mauling them until they are tracked with deep red scratches. I ask her half a dozen more times if she submits. Answered each time by increasingly feeble defiance.

At this point, I am basically trying to torture my foe into submission, she has almost stopped fighting, only focusing on not giving up. It becomes clear to me that I'm going to have to hurt more than her massive mammories to make this bitch break.

I release Kim's neck and slap her face until she tries to roll onto her belly. I immediately, begin to work my way into a half nelson and roll onto my back. I have her stretched out and on full display as begin to resume attack on her tits with my free hand.

I maul her prized assets shrieking obscenities and demanding Kim's submission. "No!....no..... no.." she sobs.

While reaching across her body to torture the breast farthest from me, I feel my desperate rival's teeth sink into my arm. I shriek in pain and release my hold, recoiling away from Kim. I roll a few feet away from her and look back. My nemesis is laying in her belly, struggling to get up.

"You weak ass bitch!.... You ..... will .... pay ....for .... that." I scream, the rage overtaking me. I get to my feet and rush in to finish Kim, who is still clearly in trouble. I rip the Asian woman to her knees by her black hair. As I prepare to further punish this insolent homewrecking bitch, a wave of pain flashes throughout my body when her fist collided with my womanhood.

I'm stunned for a moment and catch another punch to the same spot. I take a couple of steps backwards. Trying to regain the advantage, I charge Kim, who has made it back to her feet. I draw back a fist to hit my unsteady opponent, but my punch never connects as Kimiko's foot plants itself firmly into my stomach.

I am doubled over, the wind driven from my lungs. Before I can recover, Kim grabs my hair and I'm struck with a knee to the side of my head. I fall to my knees, gasping for air and clinging to consciousness. My rival isn't finished yet. The next attack is a soccer style kick that catches me in the ribs, sending me on to my back.

Writhing in pain, I see Kim standing above me massaging her mauled chest. Before I can move, she drops onto my belly. "I'll rip.... those ... pathetic... excuses ...for ... tits...off" she snarls as she sinks her talons into my breasts.

I wail as Kim begins to repay me for the damage I did to her precious chest. My nails dig into her wrists trying desperately to end the suffering of my tits, but she is possessed- clawing, twisting and ripping my breasts and nipples until tears flow from eyes.

I know I'm in trouble after the kicks and mauling. I can barely focus on anything other than the pain racking my body. After a few moments of Kim's attacks, she starts screaming at me to give up. While hurting, I'm nowhere near ready to give up and remain defiant.

For some reason, frustration maybe, Kimiko gets off of me. My relief is short lived, as I am pulled to my feet by my blonde hair. "Alright.... bitch.... I'll.... just... knock ... your .... dumb ... ass ... out" Kim growls through her heavy breathing.

By this point, both of of us are in pretty bad shape having endured quite a bit of punishment. We are each covered in sweat, our makeup smeared, scratches mark our bodies- especially our breasts. Our hair is damp and lies limp, and bruises are becoming visible on our skin.

Holding me up by my hair, Kimiko measures me for a knockout punch. Summoning everything I have left, I block the big punch with my forearm. With a grunt, I throw my own retaliatory punch to her belly. I hear Kim groan when my fist sinks into her toned tummy and feel rejuvenated somewhat.

Kim and I begin trading slow, sloppy punches. Neither of us are even trying to put up any defense. Both of us just digging deep to answer every punch with one of our own. The strikes hit our flanks, breasts, bellies and faces. If they had anything on them neither of us would be standing, but as it is now, it is more a show of sheer willpower.

Finally, we wrap each other in a clinch. I'm sure the only thing keeping us vertical is the other woman. As we cling to the other woman we try to squeeze, punch, pull hair, or whatever we can do to hurt the other woman, but neither of us have any strength left.

"He... is ... mine.." I whisper into her ear as I strain to find some way to hurt her.

"Not... for ... much ... longer... " she whispers back, her grip on my hair tightening.

"I ....fucking ... hate... you..." I growl.

"Fuck.... you.... whore..." she grunts back.

"I ... will... break ...you..."

"I'm... going... to ... take... everything.... from ...you..."

"Over... my ... dead ... body....slut"

"You'll ... wish ... you ...were ... dead .... cxnt"

We collapse in a heap onto the floor and begin rolling in the world's slowest catball. Every fiber of muscle in body is on fire, as try to hold Kim down. Time after time I power her on to her back only for her to muscle her way into a reversal, but every time she has me planted on my back, I am able to struggle my way back and flip position.

Back and forth we go, slipping and sliding over each other, neither able to hold the advantage for long. Then it happens, Kim is on top when I feel her knee smash into my crotch. The pain is intense and my scream is virtually silent. Instinctively I reach to soothe the pain, only to feel the Asian woman's fist connect with my jaw.

For a moment it feels like I'm having an out of body experience. I can see and feel Kim moving further on top of me, but my body won't respond and I am powerless to stop her.

I feel her fingers clamp around my jaw. Kim forces me to look at her. "Last... fucking.... chance... bitch.... SUBMIT! ... give... me... what ..... I ... WANT!" Kim shrieks only mere inches from my face.

I fight to snap out of it and glare back defiantly. Rage flashes across her dark almond shaped eyes. Without a word, she tightens the grip on my jaw and covers my face with her tits.

I struggle underneath Kimiko, twisting and bucking to create any space for me to breathe. Despite my efforts, she has my face pulled in tightly against her tits and every time I think I can steal a breath, her flesh denies it to me. In desperation, I try to bite Kim, but her grip on my jaw won't let my mouth open. I pull her hair and claw her arms in a panic, as I try to get free. I’m completely spent and everything begins to go dark. The last thing I hear is the backs of my hands slapping against the floor as they slide off her arms and I slip into unconsciousness.

My eyes flicker open and start to focus. Kim is sitting on my chest, pinning my hands above my head, her naked pussy resting against my chin. She is still covered in sweat and breathing heavily, so I know I was only out for a few seconds at most.

"No...... Kelli..... it's not ..... going.... to.... be .... that ....easy...... you ... have ... to ...give ... up" Kim snarls as uses her pussy to push my chin up until it feels like my neck is about to break. "Say!... It! " she shrieks. "Give... him... to.... me!!"

"No....no.... No! He... is ....mine!!" I scream back, focusing on Jake for every bit of inspiration I can find as I try to buck Kimiko off.

With a primal scream, she grabs my hair with both hands and slams my head onto the hard floor. I'm barely aware of what is going on, but I see Kim draw her fist back.

I can't move, but I can't make myself give up. "Kelli... give ... up. I don't ... want ... to hurt.. you ... anymore .... just ... give... me ... what.. is ... mine! Say it!" Kim says, almost pleading.

I can feel the tears streaming down the sides of my face, but I manage lock eyes with her as I whisper "no". Her fist immediately slams into my cheek, sending my eyes rolling as I barely cling to consciousness.

"Say... Jake .... is ...mine... please...I really don't .... want ... to ...keep... hurting...you" the Asian woman says, drawing her hand back again.

Again, I whisper "no". I can hear the smack of the slap echo off the walls

"Give him to me"

"Never..."

A backhand slap whips my head the other direction.

"Say it, Kelli!"

"...no...."

I taste her hand again.

"He's mine...tell me!"

"Fuck yo-" another backhand cuts me off.
My face is stinging but I still can't bring myself to utter the words that Kim needs to hear. Kimiko continues to answer every one of my refusals with another slap to my face. All of the adrenaline from the fight is gone as this torture wears on and my entire body aches like nothing I've ever felt before.

The slaps get progressively harder as the my rival frustratedly tries to break me after every defiant "no". Finally, she draws back and lands another punch to my face, I taste the familiar coppery flavor of my own blood in my mouth and I can feel my eyes swelling from the beating. As she draws back again, I weakly gasp "Stop!....he's yours.....I give up.... no more...." I sob as the words leave my lips, but she has broken me, I can take no more.

As the cobwebs clear and I become aware of where I am, And the reality that Kim has won set in. Through my tear blurred eyes I can see Kim’s face. The pride in it is unmistakable. I understand that, we just fought for well over an hour and now she will claim a prize that she has been dreaming of for years. What I don’t understand is the look of concern and compassion she has as she stares down at me. Her looks says that she understands what she has just done to me, something more painful than all of physical torture that we have endured during our five fights.

It seems like an eternity that we just stay in this position looking at one another. Finally, she begins to speak with almost a hint of sorrow “Kelli....he’s still yours.... I’m going to take what I’ve won- what I've earned ... but we both know that none of us will break our word... so he’ll stay with you... and I’ll take what I can get.....whenever I want”. For the first time, it dawns on me, Kim didn’t fight me to hurt me this time. She fought me because she is in love with my husband.

The Asian woman crawls off of me. I don’t even move, I just lie on my back. I’m afraid to look towards the couch where Jake is cuffed, I don’t know how I’ll react to seeing him. Is he excited that he is about make love to the new alpha woman- one that has now beaten his wife in front of him?.... Is worried about me and our marriage? Before I can think too much about it, I feel the cold steel of a handcuff slap around my wrist, then I hear the other side lock onto one of the iron posts connected to the bannister.

I watch Kim’s naked form, now exuding the power of a woman who just conquered her rival, saunter over to my naked husband. Jake’s face seems to be a confused mix of concern over me and our future, and a raw primal lust towards Kim.

I can’t look away as she mounts him, teasing his lips with the massive tits that smothered his wife unconscious. She begins to kiss him and starts releasing his restraints. I’m fully aware of what I’m about to witness and I lie there in stunned silence or shock, numb to the whole ordeal. Then, just as she is about take him inside her, she stops. She whispers something to him and they disappear into her bedroom.

I don’t know if she decided that I had suffered enough or that she was afraid Jake might not perform if I was there- or if she had decided that she owed me that after all of our fights but I was thankful for Kim’s act of mercy even if she did make sure that I could hear every moan, groan, and sound as they made love and fucked for the next hour or so.

When they finally take a break, Kim staggers out, still smelling of my husband and sex. Standing over me, she tosses me the key to the handcuffs. “Go on...get out of here....it’s going to be a long night.... besides, I think you’ve suffered enough tonight.....there’s beach towels hanging near the door for you to cover up with” she says with a confidence that I once possessed.

Part of me wants to lash out and start another fight, but we had an agreement and we’ve always honored those, no matter how much we’ve hated each other. I manage to say “thanks” with as much dignity as I can as I make my way to the door.

Walking- or more accurately, limping home, I reflect on what has just happened. In some strange way, I’m at peace with it. The two people with whom I’ve had my most emotional moments are now completely interwoven into my life. Kim and I now have our ultimate prize, I know this arrangement will work for a while, but it isn’t settled just yet.

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2018, 05:36:06 PM »
You are just amazing! You have one of the most creative minds ever. Your writing is superb!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2018, 06:21:54 PM »
Hot.  But, at least for me, would have been even hotter if Kim had started the affair behind Kelli's back first.

Offline catlover123456

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2018, 01:26:21 PM »
a full and great story...a series from student to wife...please please write the next part...plzzzz