News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Nemesis

• 48 Replies

Offline Colt45

Re: The Nemesis
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2024, 08:28:14 PM »
This is my favorite series of all time! I really hope one day we get part 7 the finale. Would love to see the closure to this amazing rivalry!

Offline fastbobbie

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2024, 03:24:57 PM »
Wow. Yes! Please finish this series off if you can.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2024, 07:39:26 PM »
I have recently started working on chapter 7. I couldn't figure out how I wanted to do it but I'm starting to get an idea of at least what kind of fight I want it to be- which is actually a different type of fight than what I said I had decided I was going to do last time, lol.

I still haven't figured out if it will be Kimiko or me that wins. Fortunately, because the way I'm writing it, I can make that decision towards the end. 

-Kelli
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 07:42:59 PM by FyreCracka »
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Colt45

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2024, 08:19:18 PM »
I have recently started working on chapter 7. I couldn't figure out how I wanted to do it but I'm starting to get an idea of at least what kind of fight I want it to be- which is actually a different type of fight than what I said I had decided I was going to do last time, lol.

I still haven't figured out if it will be Kimiko or me that wins. Fortunately, because the way I'm writing it, I can make that decision towards the end. 

-Kelli

That’s awesome to hear! Any idea when it will be done?