News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Nemesis

• 48 Replies

Offline muarijun

Re: The Nemesis
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2018, 04:16:30 PM »
i love it. Is rude, nasty and hot!

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2018, 05:10:24 AM »
i love it. Is rude, nasty and hot!
Glad you like it that way  ;)

Fucking excellent  :)

I thoroughly enjoyed the erotic overtones of the most recent entry in the series. This tale needs a sequel...  ;)
a full and great story...a series from student to wife...please please write the next part...plzzzz

Good news. We are getting close to finishing the next chapter (life is busy  :) )

Actually we have been working on the next two chapters. We might be asking for some suggestions for the last one. Hopefully, you guys can give us some extra inspiration.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2018, 04:30:22 PM »
The Nemesis
Chapter 6: Be The Storm

It's been three years since the fateful battle at Kim's house... the one where she won the right to take my husband whenever she wanted. Things have settled in to a kind of 'Cold War' between my old rival and I. Both of us have gotten brazen with our insults. Bickering openly in the neighborhood in front of everyone.

There is no way to mask the tension between us and most of the women in the neighborhood have chosen sides... Team Kimiko or Team Kelli. It's kind of the neighborhood drama that suburban women need to keep their minds entertained. Of course, they don't know about the 'arrangement' Kim and I have regarding Jake, but I would be willing to bet that a few might have their suspicions. Regardless, it has come to a point, whether through the general boredom of domestic life or the constant, catty build up, they all want to watch her and I to fight it out.

For his part, Jake has been balancing the whole ordeal better than I could have imagined. Kim and him rarely have any of their escapades when I am around even though they sleep together at least once a week...though on occasion, she does prod me with blatant requests or veiled comments in front of our friends just to get a rise out of me.

I can tell by his facial expressions and other hints that he's confused. He's not sure what he is supposed to do, he is caught up in the middle of this war just as much Kim and I. All of this has been cumulative to me and I can feel it all building to a head. I don't know what the final straw will be, but I know it is coming.

I am at home doing some spring cleaning while Jake is at work and our daughter is at school. I am not a huge fan of cleaning in the first place so my mood isn't the greatest and when I look out the window I see Kim getting into her car. "Bitch...I can't wait to kick your ass.." I think to myself as I watch her. She exudes a confidence that I used to have and it just pisses me off further.

With my already deteriorating mood, I go back to my task. After storing some stuff in the attic, I see some of our old photo albums and begin to flip through them. I look at the smiles that we both wore and remember how happy we were. I hate Kimiko for torturing me like this, but I hate myself even more for letting her continue. At this moment I know what I have to do... I either need to get my life back or start over. This needs to end- one way or another.

I'm not sure when I will get the opportunity but I decide that it has to happen soon. I've had enough of this purgatory. I never quit going to the gym so my body is ready and I know that Kim has been doing the same. After all, we are still both competing for Jake- it's just for his eyes and attention now. I put the albums away, decide I need some fresh air and someone to talk to. I head outside to take a walk and hopefully find a friend or two to get my mind off my current situation.

I see one of my friends, Dana, and begin talking with her in my yard. It doesn't take long for the subject to turn to 'that bitch, Kimiko'. Soon after, Kim pulls up in her Lexus with Shannon, one of her friends. From her glare, I'm pretty sure they've been discussing the same topic. I pull off my sunglasses and glare right back. She parks abruptly and hops out, slamming her door.

My heart begins to race... I can feel it, we are about to settle it, right here, right now- in front of several of the neighborhood's most upstanding housewives. It feels almost like there is some natural force, like gravity, pulling us together. Making us finish this. We meet at our property line and a brief stare down ensues as thunder cracks on the muggy, spring afternoon.

"What's gotten into you, Kelli? .....do you want your next ass kicking to be public?" Kimiko taunts arrogantly and loud enough for the other women to hear.

"Enough of the talking....I've had enough of your mouth, Kim....let's not waste any more time, we know what is about to happen...so, let's just do this.....settle it once and for all....." I snap back, seething, as the inquisitive ladies of the neighborhood begin to form a circle around us.

"Fine, bitch..... I think you know what I want, don't you?" She snarls her brown eyes drilling into me as they fill with rage.

"I do..... you win, I divorce him.... I win, you don't ever so much as talk to him without my permission" I bark back. I can hear the gasps and murmurs of the women around us as they hear the stakes of this fight.

"Deal." Kim nods as she kicks off her shoes and begins to tie her hair up. I do the same.

The whole scene must look surreal. Two almost forty year old accomplished lawyers....successful career women...mothers.... neighbors, circling each other, about to do battle like two trailer park skanks in front of several pillars of the community, gossipy housewives, friends...all of which are almost drunk with a sort of bloodlust to watch Kim and I rip each other to shreds over my husband.

As Kim and I start circling each other, a light rain starts falling. Combined with the already humid air, we are all instantly drenched. Kim is in a tight white tank top, through the wet material I can see a black sports bra underneath. Her small black, gym shorts show off her powerful leg muscles.

I am in an oversized black tank top with my teal sports bra clearly visible, my toned and tanned legs are sticking out of a short pair of tight teal gym shorts with black accents. I can feel my blonde hair is damp enough that it is already hanging limply from my hastily tied ponytail.

I gather she still has about 10 pounds on me and the strength advantage. While I, most likely, am faster and in slightly better shape. Of course, after this many fights against Kim, I know physical advantages don't mean much. We each know what the other woman is capable of.

We start moving closer to each other, getting within range of a punch or slap. Our hands up ready to fight. She lunges with a jab that glances off my arm. I fire a return punch and her head snaps back as my fist connects with her mouth. She staggers backwards a couple of steps. "There's more where that came from, bitch" I snap at my rival as we go back to circling each other on the wet grass.

We wade in close again. We each throw some jabs, trying to gauge distance and feel each other out. Suddenly, my head whips around as I feel Kim's right fist connect violently with my left cheek. I slip and stagger backwards, lucky to keep my footing on the slippery ground. "Open that big mouth again, cxnt!" Kimiko growls with a smirk.

I steady myself and we resume our circular dance. The group of women watching has grown to around 10. I'm barely aware of them, but can hear them encouraging us- these ladies want to this almost as much as Kim and I. We lock eyes and all I can see is hate and determination. I am sure that I am reflecting it right back at her.

It's almost like we just can't stand to even look at one another anymore, and we hurl ourselves towards each other with a growl. Our wet bodies collide. With the increasingly muddy earth beneath us, we slip and slide. Fingernails ripping at clothing and hair, simultaneously trying to inflict pain as well as keep our balance.

I yank her jet black hair while flailing away at anything I can hit. Kim does the same. I hear myself moaning as Kim rips at my blonde mane and feel her nails dig into my flesh. The crowd of women are almost silent as they watch. I can practically feel the intensity with which they take in this forbidden spectacle.

Slipping on the wet grass while trying to hurt each other is considerably harder than either of us initially thought and before long it becomes about trying to toss the other woman to the ground as much as it is trying to inflict pain. The sound of fabric stretching and seams ripping is added to the cacophony of grunts, groans and knuckles smacking flesh.

Kimiko almost gets me to the ground when my tank top can't take anymore and rips nearly in half, sending both of us staggering for balance. We stand across from each other again, glaring at the other woman. Kim's shirt is stretched to the point it is clearly ruined and mine is ripped and barely hanging in one piece.

"Fucking homewrecking whore!" I growl as I rip what's left of the soaking wet oversized black tank top off and flinging her face. She nearly dodges it but it catches her in the left cheek and face.

"Bitch!" Kim shrieks back as my shirt drops to the wet grass below. She pulls off her mangled shirt and tosses it to the ground before screaming "I'll kill you, cxnt!"

We rush together again. This time into a clench, yanking hair and raking our nails across each other's skin. I attack furiously trying to destroy the woman that plans on taking my world away from me. There is no way I am going to let that happen. I know I am hurting, both from the fast pace of the fight and Kim's punches and claws. Fortunately, I can feel her slowing down as well and we settle into a much slower and deliberate pace, choosing our shots as we cling to each other to stay upright, both of us breathing heavily.

With the action slowing, the women watching begin to encourage us. As much as they are getting into it, I half expect them to start fighting each other like in our sorority. Not even the light rain turning into a steady shower can dissuade them from wanting to see if Kim or I will be victorious.

We struggle to a stalemate. Neither of us giving the other an inch of breathing room to exploit, even as we each begin to reach a point of exhaustion. With a flash of lightening and another earth shaking clap of thunder, the rain turns into a downpour, I can see the women surrounding us as we fight, but everything beyond that is completely obscured.

Locked together we finally tumble to the wet ground with a splash. We begin to roll around on the grass between our houses trying to gain control. The turf is holding together almost like a mat of sorts, I am surprised how little mud there is. Every time that I think I have her, she is able to turn the tables and I am the one fighting for my life. Both of us are gasping for air and my muscles are burning from fatigue. As I power Kim onto her back once again, I am guessing hers are, too.

Again I fight to pin my nemesis to the earth and try to finish her. Slowly, cautiously working my way up her body, my fists finding targets of opportunity along the way until I am sitting on her chest. A few quick moves later her head is trapped between my thighs. I can see the hatred in her eyes as she feels my taking control. "Say.... it..... you..... fucking....... whore...... say.... it!" I scream as I pin the backs of her hands to the soggy ground.

"Never..... you.... will .....never.... beat.... me.... cxnt...... he..... is..... mine!" Kimiko shrieks back before she bites my inner thigh. I scream in pain and roll away purely out of instinct. I get to my knees just in time to catch a knee to the ribs from a lunging Kim.

I collapse onto my belly with the wind knocked out of my lungs and my rival on my back. I cry out in pain as she yanks my head backwards by the hair. I flail about as she tries to get a hand under my chin for camel clutch. Her fingers end up just in front of my mouth and I am able to clamp down on one. Kim howls in pain. I buck wildly and fling her from her perch.

Again, we lunge at one another but neither of us has much left so we end up in a slow catball. During I become aware of the other women once more. They are shouting advice for their chosen champion. Not only because they want to see their friend win, but they want the pace to pick up. At this point, an exhausted draw would not be acceptable. Their bloodlust won't be sated until either Kim or I is beaten and broken.

Spurred on, Kim and I begin to fight harder and faster. Every punch, scratch or hairpull earns an increasingly desperate sounding whimper as neither of us can take much more.

As I feel Kim's nails digging into my chest as she mounts me and realize that my top has ripped off and I am topless in front of my neighbors. I scream in pain, as my mind becomes cognizant of losing what little armor I had. Even though neither of us has the luxury of having enough air in our lungs to talk trash, I can almost see her taunting me. Like her eyes are saying "Now the whole neighborhood can see your pathetic excuses for tits....no wonder your husband is fucking me!" Imagined or not, I lose it. Something inside me snaps and I rally enraged.

I buck like a woman possessed and the pain intensifies as Kim's grip on my chest tightens while she tries to maintain her position on top. Finally, I am able to get her to fall forward and escape. Still in a rage, I scramble towards her. She is able to turn and face me before our bodies collide one again just as another crack of thunder shakes the neighborhood. My momentum carries us over and I land on top of her with her legs wrapped around my waist as the heavy downpour continues.

Instantly, she applies vice like pressure. I groan but all I can see is my world hanging in the balance and continue my assault. I pummel her belly and rip at her bra. She tries to slap and claw at my face and tits, but she is overwhelmed. With every punch I land, I feel her leg's grip loosening. I hear her bra rip and I immediately try to rip it all the way off. I've strangled this bitch before with her ruined bra and I'll do it again.

Kim must remember our earlier fight and a struggle ensues as we each try to gain control of her bra. Both of us have one hand on it while the other wails away with punches. Each of her shots to my flanks feels like a hammer but her focus on our battle for the bra has caused her legs to relax. I sense this is my opportunity and use the extra space to ram my knee into her pussy. Kim gasps. I land another and she screams. The third causes her to forget about fighting for the bra. The fourth takes the fight out of her. I lose count after that, I just keep landing knee after knee to her womanhood until she is a moaning, whimpering wreck.

I am shaking with anger as I get back to my feet, but Kim can't rise to meet me. I latch on to her jet black hair and rip her to her knees. "You're.... done... bitch!" I scream inches from her face. Holding her hair, I unload a massive punch with all of my might that connects with her jaw. I can tell that I'm the only thing keeping her upright. I send a soccer style kick into her already destroyed crotch before unceremoniously allowing Kim to fall face first to the wet grass.

I slowly make my way down to my knees, placing one in the middle of her back. I sink my fingers into her hair and pull her face off the turf. "Have... you... had.... enough.... Kim..." I ask, venom dripping from every syllable. Even through her hazy eyes I can still see the hate she has for me as she glares back. "Say.... it..... Cxnt! Admit ... it .....to everyone!!!" I shriek.

Kim takes a deep, ragged breath, before opening her mouth, her eyes overflowing with tears now "I ..... I ...... " she starts to shake her head "no... Fuck you!!" She screams out.

Again I lose it, I ram her face into the soft soaked grass over and over, before holding her down in the newly created mud puddle. I don't even know if I'm speaking English, just screaming out in pure emotion.

I roll the half drowned Asian woman onto her back, I am completely in control now and every woman watching knows it. Kimiko has stopped resisting at this point. I keep my assault on her tits and pussy up. I am out of my head, simply taking out years of pent up frustration and rage on my nearly helpless foe.

The rain begins to let up, but I do not. It is almost as if my assault specifically targets any part of her that might have enjoyed my husband's touch. With Kim's chest laid bare I attack her tits mercilessly. The Asian woman screams out. Next, I relentlessly slam knee after knee into her already brutalized pussy. Each time they land with a sickening thud. Kim is now unable to vocalize anything. It is like she is screaming silently.

I feel several hands latch on to my arms and shoulders as I am pulled off of Kimiko. "Stop, Kelli!....it's over, she gave up!....you're going to kill her!" I hear several of the women shout as I am dragged to my feet. Maybe she did give up, I've been in such a rage that I have no idea. As the women pull me away from my vanquished foe, I am still kicking at her.

With rain ending, I become aware that I am crying..... and shuddering. It is like every negative bit of emotion that has been pent up for these last few years is rushing out my body all at once, as it sinks in that I have won- completely and definitively- in front of most of women of the neighborhood.

Dana and a couple other members of 'Team Kelli' help get me inside my house. I look back and see Shannon and 'Team Kimiko' trying to cover my defeated rival up and almost carrying Kim towards her house. It feels so satisfying..... and so liberating.

With the women's assistance, I get out of what's left of my ripped and nearly shredded clothes. I get into the shower to rinse off while everyone but Dana leaves. The warm water stings and burns every scratch as it makes it's way down my body. Eventually, feels so soothing on my muscles and I linger longer than I should until there is no more hot water left.

After drying off, I stare at myself in the mirror. My left eye is swollen and turning purple. My breasts are aching and are already a deep shade of red from the abuse they received. There are red welts all over my ribs that I am sure will be bruises by tomorrow. I'm not nearly as covered in scratches and cuts as some of the previous fights have left me and fortunately, the nasty bite mark on my thigh is easily hidden by clothing. I can't help but smile as I slip my big comfy robe on, confident that their won't be much smiling going on next door for a good while.

I walk out to find Dana making a couple cups of warm tea. At first, she is simply making sure that I'm ok, but once I start telling her about my lifelong rivalry with Kimiko, she becomes mesmerized. She almost seems sad once I am finished describing every one of the fights. I manage to get her out of the house before Jake makes it home.

I am still sitting at the table in the kitchen when he walks in. I can see the concern in his face as he sees my swollen, blackening eye, but before he can say a word he sees my smile. He lets out a relaxed breath. I can tell by his demeanor that he knows I bested her again. "Is it over....for good?" He asks.

"I'm pretty sure it is.....Dana.... Shannon..... most of the women in the neighborhood saw it." I say proudly. Part of me wants to claim my prize before our daughter gets home, but after struggling to get to my feet for a kiss, I feel just how sore my body has become. Not to mention I catch a glimpse in the window of my reflection.....I am definitely not at my sexiest right now. Dammit, I have earned this, I think to myself. "Do you think 'grandma' can pick her up today....?" I ask trying my best to give him 'that look'.

Jake smiles coyly "Do you think you're up to it.... I mean, you look like you're in pain.... sexy as hell, but in pain.."

"After taking Kim down ....you'll be a pushover....get over here!" I say my voice playful but dripping with all of the sexy confidence of a woman who feels she has world on a string. I feel free again... I feel like "me" again.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2018, 05:27:44 PM »
A-

Things which would have made it an A+:
> A Shannon/Dana fringe fight erupting before, during, or after.
> A little bit of mud.
> Flesh under the wet top, rather than a bra.
> A rainbow appearing right as the fight ends.

Still great, tho.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2018, 06:26:49 PM »
NOTHING tastes better than sweet vengeance victory! Lovely hot stories!

Thanks. I agree!

A-

Things which would have made it an A+:
> A Shannon/Dana fringe fight erupting before, during, or after.
> A little bit of mud.
> Flesh under the wet top, rather than a bra.
> A rainbow appearing right as the fight ends.

Still great, tho.

Thanks.

I thought about doing a Dana vs Shannon fight before...of course that might have taken me another 3 months lol. I may do it as a side project  :)

....ew, mud  ;)

What can I say? I like to have the bras ripped off, lol.

...hmmm... the rainbow idea would have been perfect! I’m sorry I didn’t think of it.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2020, 11:08:37 PM »
Love this one. Where's Chapter 2?

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2020, 07:44:45 AM »

God damnit >:( I got so excited when I saw a new comment on this post, I was hoping she had written the final chapter.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2020, 09:28:07 AM »

God damnit >:( I got so excited when I saw a new comment on this post, I was hoping she had written the final chapter.

Sorry Christa, my mistake. I didn't realise that Chapter 2 was further down the page. Doh! Nor had I noticed that the thread was several pages long, so I've got lots to look forward to. Sorry to have got other people's hopes up but I'm sure there's more great stuff coming in one form or another from FC.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2020, 04:17:22 PM »

Sorry Christa, my mistake. I didn't realise that Chapter 2 was further down the page. Doh! Nor had I noticed that the thread was several pages long, so I've got lots to look forward to. Sorry to have got other people's hopes up but I'm sure there's more great stuff coming in one form or another from FC.

I'm still puttering around with chapter seven, but it is being worked on. I've at least settled in the style of fight and the age....I think.  :)

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2020, 06:04:33 PM »

I'm still puttering around with chapter seven, but it is being worked on. I've at least settled in the style of fight and the age....I think.  :)

Hey, you're up to 500 likes. Congratulations! You should get a badge to go with your catpin or something cute to put on the mantelpiece.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2020, 12:33:59 AM »
This was so much fun to read again. The Sadie Hawkins party from Chapter One brings back some of my own memories. ;) I’m impressed by the intensity of the last two chapters. I’m wondering if Kelli and Kim will finally call it quits or if this rivalry will go on for their entire lifetimes - i.e. Chapter 20 - Battle In The Nursing Home. Lol. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 12:36:30 AM by Kiva »
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2020, 06:26:19 AM »
Wow! Chapter 2. The fight in the freight elevator! No doubt further up this thread someone's already told you they found it uplifting so I'll have to make do with 'tremendous'. Has everything. I'll be disciplined and keep Chapter 3 for another day but both opening chapters of this series are fantastic.

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2020, 07:04:18 AM »
Very nice stories
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2020, 06:12:16 PM »
Chapter 5: Breaking Point
Tremendous chapter. Now things are getting really interesting (and complicated!).
Great writing!

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2020, 12:53:35 PM »
The Nemesis
Chapter 6: Be The Storm
One of the best fights ever! I'm Team Kelli. Def!  :)
p.s. Don't tell Jake, but I'm available 24/7 for carrying triumphant neighbourhood queens from the field of battle, and helping them out of their wet clothes and into the shower.
Have own transport. Will fly.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 01:26:51 PM by h_k »