News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Dark Sister Hood

• 86 Replies
Re: The Dark Sister Hood
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2017, 01:55:46 AM »
If you?re the listener, who?s the Nightmother? I mean, it?s really HER who gives the orders.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2017, 07:12:36 PM »
Merry Christmas to everyone in The Dark Sisterhood!!!!!

Offline SarahTG

« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2017, 09:09:29 PM »
Merry Christmas to everyone in The Dark Sisterhood!!!!!

You too Tina <3

Offline SarahTG

« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2017, 11:50:47 PM »
A contract has been accepted, Becca Blast will feel the wrath of Sithis
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 12:10:26 AM by SarahTG »

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2017, 12:03:00 AM »
Bring it... if you CAN!
You little bimbos can bite me!

itbemeamy

« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2017, 09:44:38 AM »

I have been close friends with Becca for a long time and also a former DOA member that left and dealt with the same bs from some of their members.....Sarah, I urge you to ignore the DOA contract on Becca and distance yourself from DOA ...... Just my opinion Sister

Offline 🍒Cherry Bomb 💣

« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2017, 02:19:06 PM »

I have been close friends with Becca for a long time and also a former DOA member that left and dealt with the same bs from some of their members.....Sarah, I urge you to ignore the DOA contract on Becca and distance yourself from DOA ...... Just my opinion Sister
Well I haven't known becca, tho I tried (seemed a bit unstable at the time lol) and I urge you, Amy, to focus on the bigger picture.
Tho I do agree that we should distance ourselves from the DOA....but that's just because they have the personality of a cold stick of butter

🍒💣
dont blink....I make memories ;)

Offline 🍒Cherry Bomb 💣

« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2017, 05:48:16 PM »
A cold stick of butter? Last I remember we've been nothing but good to yall. We have not once bad mouth y'all since yall started. But that might change if you keep calling us a cold stick of butter.
Blah blah blah.... Where's a hot knife when ya need one?

🍒💣

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
  • Leader of FCF'S Finest!
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2017, 09:29:17 PM »
Looks like the dark sisterhood girls are arguing with the other groups and each other lol
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline 🍒Cherry Bomb 💣

« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2017, 09:41:05 PM »
✋ talk to the hand Cherry Bomb. You don't won't to go there.
Oh I'm already there, and waiting for you! Bring your hand too....cuz my foot has a few things to say to your butt! :P

🍒💣

itbemeamy

« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2017, 09:17:41 AM »
Looks like the dark sisterhood girls are arguing with the other groups and each other lol

There is no decention in ThaDark SisterHood plumper..... I love my sisters and will always have their backs.

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2017, 09:26:46 PM »

There is no decention in ThaDark SisterHood plumper..... I love my sisters and will always have their backs.

Unmmmm... just like you ALWAYS had The Silks backs? Once a traitor, ALWAYS a traitor
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 09:27:11 PM by Heidi Alexis Foster »

itbemeamy

« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2017, 09:18:54 AM »

Unmmmm... just like you ALWAYS had The Silks backs? Once a traitor, ALWAYS a traitor

Heidi, The Silks turned out to be nothing more than "CliqueWarWhores", lol .... You being ThaQueenWhore of course ...... I will be happy to prove my loyalty to ThaSisterHood anytime you or your band of bimbo's wanna bring it ...... btw.....ask your sweet lil Summer if she'd like to come out and play sometime.

Offline 🍒Cherry Bomb 💣

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2017, 03:09:58 PM »

Heidi, The Silks turned out to be nothing more than "CliqueWarWhores", lol .... You being ThaQueenWhore of course ...... I will be happy to prove my loyalty to ThaSisterHood anytime you or your band of bimbo's wanna bring it ...... btw.....ask your sweet lil Summer if she'd like to come out and play sometime.
You couldn't be more right sis! Maybe they just need to be reminded of their place around here.
And btw....summer time is the best time ;) ....but that's why she's a Silk lol

🍒💣

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2017, 04:29:05 PM »
Well, I called out Cherry Bomb and she has never gotten with me  Fear maybe?
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.