News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Dark Sister Hood

• 86 Replies

Offline 🍒Cherry Bomb 💣

Re: The Dark Sister Hood
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2017, 05:09:46 PM »
Well, I called out Cherry Bomb and she has never gotten with me  Fear maybe?
Well we certainly can't have those misconceptions....I'd look like a Silk lol
Bring it, tramp!

🍒💣
dont blink....I make memories ;)

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2017, 09:27:37 PM »
Well, I called out Cherry Bomb and she has never gotten with me  Fear maybe?
Well we certainly can't have those misconceptions....I'd look like a Silk lol
Bring it, tramp!

🍒💣

I will
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2018, 05:41:08 AM »
Jane, Cherry Bomb will kick your ass.
I doubt that but I doubt most what ya say
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

itbemeamy

« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2018, 01:08:40 PM »

Jane as usual your on the wrong side of ThaAmy ...... Cherry can deal with you ....no worries....i just hope my sister leaves enough of your ass for me to kick

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2018, 05:39:11 AM »

Jane, as usual, your on the wrong side of ThaAmy ...... Cherry can deal with you ....no worries... I just hope my sister leaves enough of your ass for me to kick

Well, Amy, I promise after I turn Cherry Bomb into Cherry Pie I'll give ya a beating *giggles*

Offline 🍒Cherry Bomb 💣

« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2018, 01:45:33 PM »

Jane, as usual, your on the wrong side of ThaAmy ...... Cherry can deal with you ....no worries... I just hope my sister leaves enough of your ass for me to kick

Well, Amy, I promise after I turn Cherry Bomb into Cherry Pie I'll give ya a beating *giggles*

Well.....while Jane continues her impression of the Sulks, hiding and avoiding, I'll need someone else to take her place.

Soooo.... If any of her Tramp sisters wish to take her place, please don't be shy ;)
The spot is also open to any of the vapid Sulks or the vacant DOA, but I won't hold my breath lol

🍒💣

itbemeamy

« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2018, 11:40:17 AM »
Hello ladies! I've decided to start my own little group on here! I call it the Dark Sisterhood, bonus points if you get the reference. To join, just  message me on here or leave a comment telling me about yourself and what kind of fights you're into.

Open to trans girl and girls

It seems that our leaders have either lost heart or are inactive for other reasons. That is a shame.....but never fear bitches.....ThaAmy is here to help ThaDark SisterHood rise from the ashes and soar like the Phoenix, proud and dominant.
 I'm taking over the leadership here and if Sarah or Trisha have a problem with that i will gladly show them both their new roles in ThaSisterHood.
 Let me get a shout out from the Sisters that still wanna make this the top brand in fcf.

Offline 🍒Cherry Bomb 💣

« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2018, 04:00:11 PM »
Hello ladies! I've decided to start my own little group on here! I call it the Dark Sisterhood, bonus points if you get the reference. To join, just  message me on here or leave a comment telling me about yourself and what kind of fights you're into.

It seems that our leaders have either lost heart or are inactive for other reasons. That is a shame.....but never fear bitches.....ThaAmy is here to help ThaDark SisterHood rise from the ashes and soar like the Phoenix, proud and dominant.
 I'm taking over the leadership here and if Sarah or Trisha have a problem with that i will gladly show them both their new roles in ThaSisterHood.
 Let me get a shout out from the Sisters that still wanna make this the top brand in fcf.

I stand proudly behind you!....and eagerly over these beta cliques!
2018 is the year of the Dark Sisterhood!

🍒💣

itbemeamy

« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2018, 12:58:04 AM »

I stand proudly behind you!....and eagerly over these beta cliques!
2018 is the year of the Dark Sisterhood!

🍒💣

Thanks Cherry Babe....we got this no matter what cuz we're just that Damn good gurl..... We will build ThaDarkSisterHood together!!!

Laura_X

« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2018, 02:03:06 PM »
2 people hardly make a clique. All your "sisters" must have realised just how big of losers you two are,and jumped ship. Can't really blame them though, I wouldn't want to be associated with such a shitty name for a clique.

Offline SarahTG

« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2018, 05:43:09 PM »
2 people hardly make a clique. All your "sisters" must have realised just how big of losers you two are,and jumped ship. Can't really blame them though, I wouldn't want to be associated with such a shitty name for a clique.

We have 10 members, like them and myself we have lives outside of this website. I have been busy taking care of my grandfather. Also I only just started this group not long ago we haven't been around like the others

Laura_X

« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2018, 06:17:26 PM »
*looks around* I sure can't see 10. It's all well and good to be able to say you have 10 members. It means nothing if they're never around

itbemeamy

« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2018, 12:28:11 PM »
*looks around* I sure can't see 10. It's all well and good to be able to say you have 10 members. It means nothing if they're never around

Exactly Laura

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2018, 10:36:53 PM »
Hi dark girls :)

Count me is.

Big mistake little girl...

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
  • Leader of FCF'S Finest!