News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Dark Sister Hood

• 86 Replies

itbemeamy

Re: The Dark Sister Hood
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2018, 08:19:19 AM »
It looks like this sisterhood is experiencing a bit of a civil war lol

The war is over for ThaAmy.....I'm outta this lil band

itbemeamy

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2018, 12:49:47 PM »
Hello ladies! I've decided to start my own little group on here! I call it the Dark Sisterhood, bonus points if you get the reference. To join, just  message me on here or leave a comment telling me about yourself and what kind of fights you're into.

Open to trans girl and girls

Sarah, you have joined DOA and abandoned your attempt to run your own clique here. I am putting you and eveybody else on notice by telling you that I'm taking over ThaDarkSisterHood. Under my leadership i will take your shattered dream and like a Phoenix rising from the ashes build the strongest, most feared clique fcf has ever known.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2018, 04:53:01 PM »
... again

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
  • Leader of FCF'S Finest!
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2018, 06:54:58 PM »
Hello ladies! I've decided to start my own little group on here! I call it the Dark Sisterhood, bonus points if you get the reference. To join, just  message me on here or leave a comment telling me about yourself and what kind of fights you're into.

Sarah, you have joined DOA and abandoned your attempt to run your own clique here. I am putting you and eveybody else on notice by telling you that I'm taking over ThaDarkSisterHood. Under my leadership i will take your shattered dream and like a Phoenix rising from the ashes build the strongest, most feared clique fcf has ever known.

First you said you were going to take over the sisterhood, then you left claiming to be a lone wolf, and now you're back claiming to be the leader.  Which is it?
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2018, 07:52:05 PM »

First you said you were going to take over the sisterhood, then you left claiming to be a lone wolf, and now you're back claiming to be the leader.  Which is it?

She?s a one-woman Dark Sisterhood.  A one-woman wolf pack

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2018, 11:51:52 PM »

More like she's a weak bitch with big mouth lol!
Leader of FCF'S Finest

itbemeamy

« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2018, 09:41:34 AM »

Julie I don't see you lighting up the Cyber Combat world ...... From the looks of it your lil clique never developed ...... Your like the annoying kid on the playground running from group to group trying to get someone to let you play ..... Bottom line is that I don't need a clique to be somebody....ThaAmy already is somebody

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2018, 10:01:40 PM »

Julie I don't see you lighting up the Cyber Combat world ...... From the looks of it your lil clique never developed ...... Your like the annoying kid on the playground running from group to group trying to get someone to let you play ..... Bottom line is that I don't need a clique to be somebody....ThaAmy already is somebody

I'll admit my group has had a slow start, but I'm not going to just give up and abandon it.  As for "thaamy" being somebody, no.  Thaamy has always been and will always be a joke.
Leader of FCF'S Finest

itbemeamy

« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2018, 09:20:13 AM »

I'll admit my group has had a slow start, but I'm not going to just give up and abandon it.  As for "thaamy" being somebody, no.  Thaamy has always been and will always be a joke.

Julie, I think you better stick to your apartment wrestling......leave the serious stuff to those with a clue......baiting ThaAmy won't work, I'm selective on who i face and honestly I'm not attracted to you on any level

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2018, 05:41:09 PM »

Julie, I think you better stick to your apartment wrestling......leave the serious stuff to those with a clue......baiting ThaAmy won't work, I'm selective on who i face and honestly I'm not attracted to you on any level

That's funny because you seem to be completely clueless.  If you had actually read my page, you would know I don't wrestle and I'm not on here because I'm "attracted" to anyone.  All I'm doing right now is telling you the truth, if you can't handle it, that's your problem.
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2018, 07:36:03 PM »
Julie, the reason your clique has never gotten off the ground in several months is because of the kind of attitude you're displaying on this thread.  (Not to mention your own, where over half the comments were yours, the last time I checked.)

You're not an appealing person, and by going after Amy and others who actually HAVE done things out here, you make yourself even less likable.  Do yourself a favor, declare yourself the winner, and leave.  That way, we can all go back to ignoring you, as usual.
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline Jessicafights1987

• My first posted story
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2018, 09:05:12 AM »
Could be interesting
Trillian jessicafights