News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Urgent Update On TV (Celeb Story Situation,"Fiasco"} To Everyone----

• 63 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
         Just so you all know.....
              This TV is still acting strange......I wanted you to know some of the stuff that is happening, shall we say "behind the scenes" so to speak.
              There have been a bunch of interruptions in this fight scene between the two blondes and the beauties from the past.
              Commericals, "Clash updates, clips that are title "The Lost Episodes."
              I do get some news shows, weather bulletins, etc. I haven't recognized any of the Weather Gals or News Anchors inspite of massive, exhausting Google Searches.
              Brief but really steamy catfight action when two News Babes got into it with a most volumptuoud Weather Gal.....Lots of hair pullin', face slapping and ripping of blouses, skirts pantyhose. Poor weather gal was doubleteamed. At first she took the lead and worked over one news babe; stripped her to the waist and almost choked her out with her own bra. Alas, the othe gal jumped in.....the naughty two "newsies' won of course; missed the weather due to picture problems again....
               Some brief blurps of "Lost Episodes" of a couple of soaps including Dynasty, Dallas and The Big Valley.....(Linda did have some hot sexy catfights with lovely guests on the show....or at least somebody saw them); Am trying to somehow get these to play for the whole fight; Linda battles a sexy Mexican seniorita; also a hot  strawberry blonde in a saloon. )   Ann Margret the fiery redhead crashed a werstern scene and  worked over Claudia Cardinale; she won; I think but the picture messed up.....
              Only channel that is working great is with the current fight; It comes and goes in spurts....(Watch your minds, you lovely catfight fans).....
              I have ordered six different antennaes and some technical equipment. I can only hlep this gets better.
One other note: I see on this board their's been some talk about Marillyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Sophia Loren. All three of these babes have popped up briefly in clips......Usually by themselves; once there was a way too short blurp showing Sophia aiming a fist....Couldn't tell but I don't think she was aiming at the blonde's face;.......Stay tuned.......

Offline LeeRoyCrane

Re: Urgent Update On TV (Celeb Story Situation,"Fiasco"} To Everyone----
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2018, 08:42:51 AM »
Man
a most volumptuoud Weather Gal.....Lots of hair pullin', face slapping and ripping of blouses, skirts pantyhose. Poor weather gal was doubleteamed. At first she took the lead and worked over one news babe; stripped her to the waist and almost choked her out with her own bra. Alas, the othe gal jumped in.....the naughty two "newsies' won of course; missed the weather due to picture problems again....

Was watching Always Sunny shortly before reading this and that's how I picture the Weather lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCm3An4QxY0

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2018, 09:07:57 PM »
    One loud scream pierced the air; angry sharp nails dug into the tender muscle of famous luscious perfectly tanned inner thigh; Heather's beautiful dreamboat eyes registered instant terror; Charlotte snickered as she dug her talons in even harder, twisted her claws viciously; busty blondie reached up and behind, grabbed the older womans hair and jerked hard as she arched her back. Heather's python like legs released their grip; either by luck or perhaps catfight rage fueled survival, the younger busty blonde delivered an almost perfect backwards elbow thrust flattening Heather's left breast. Another scream, and agony filled gasp.
    Charlotte was free, slowly got to her feet as her dazed opponent barely moved.
    "Such a pretty Miss Priss," Charlotte taunted as she looked at her older rival; triumph, skill, pure sexiness turned vulnerable.
     Busty blonde is almost ecstatic as she raises her bare foot, bends her leg backward and prepares for a punt...(i.e. cxnt punt?)
    "NOOOOOOOOOO!" Heather screams as she suddenlly comes to life, turning just in time.
    One nasty blow missed it's most tender target but connected with the wounded inner thigh spot.
    "YEOOWWWCH!" Heather shrieked; Instinct...Catfight Instinct kicked in as she steeled herself, caught the offending foot, twisting it viciously, jerked at the leg....One gorgeous busty blonde lost her balance, went down.
     "Argggggh...Uhhhhhh....Bitch....."  Groans, moans, hissed; double handfuls of hair as two lucious bodies, one older, one younger, equal in beauty seemed to become one; sexy legs intertwined. Angry talons grabbed, scratched and clawed at skimpy fabric and firm perky breasts.
       "Get her....Come on, Get Her Good...."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2018, 10:57:36 PM »
    "We can handle sweet city blondes, just fine out here in the boondocks," Daisy snickered as one hand mauled Kate's full firm breast and the other did some nasty exploring, "digging" down south.
     "Uhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhh...Stop it ....Please.....You crazy hick," Kate rasped. Pain, mixed with reluctant pleasure.....bubbling anger, desperation.
     Whoooosssh. Whaaaaackkk.
     "Owwwwwww...Uhhhh."  Daisy saw stars as her ear exploded. The angry open handed back hand slap connected hard with that beautiful country-girl face. Her firm grip loosened instantly. Kate rolled free, instantly went on the offensive. The older brunette tried to shake the cobwebs out of her brain and make the pain and dizziness stop. Kate grabbed the older brunette by her hair and stood up yanking her stunned rival to her feet as well.
      Wham. Whunk.
      Yes blondes can punch....but such pretty blondes as Kate don't pack much of a punch. Daisy grunted, blocked the next couple of punches. Instinct overtook pain and vulnerability. She sidestepped, delivered a return vengeful slap to the side of Kate's face. Beautiful eyes glazed; lucious boobs bounced as three blistering angry slaps followed; one to the face, two to those perfect breasts....stinging fullly erect nipples.
       "Uhhhhhh...Aieeeee," Kate bawled feebly trying to block the blows. A perfect well placed punch to the  chin snapped Kate's head back.
        Blondie staggered. The crowd cheered Daisy.
        Lucious perfecxtly pouty hungry lips hungered in anticipation.
        Those in the crowd familiar with the oh so familiar ending that Daisy usually pulled off, grew quiet....a boozy moonshine catfight horniness encompassed the excited crowd, both country boy and country girl.
       ''Blondie, are you ready for some fun, honey? Those big boobs of yours are in for some pleasure," Daisy cackled as she glanced behind the staggering, swaying sexy blonde....
        Two  fists blazed forth; stinging "pulled" punches to each lovely breast; Fists morphed into into open hands; fingers flexed;
        "AIEEEEEE!"  Sexy angry long fingers courtesy the older brunette sunk deep into boobs....Young Blondies Boobs.
        "HEYYYYY! Don't squeeze 'em too hard!"
         Busty redhaired Moonshine Molly lunged towards Kate; a well executed grab and pull.....
        "Yeaaaa Daisy.....Poor Blondie.....Go Molly...GO MOLLY!"
         The big busty Moonshine Girl led the stunned blonde away headed for a private place where....Well, Who Knows?
          "Good girl, Daisy," Molly shouted above the almost hushed crowd......"I'll take care of her....go help out your friend....Whoever she is.....She's in trouble....."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2018, 11:49:27 AM »
     "Umppppthhhh....HuuhhhUhhhhhmphhh." Muffled groans and moans....oh, soooo sexy groans. Weakened struggling.
      Gorgeous, strong, energetic winning babe, turned weak, almost helpless. Long, sexy, strong, perfectly muscling legs....weak....wobbly..
      "Not so tough now, huh sweetie?" the younger busty blonde snickered as she pulled Heather's face tighter, deeper into her ample chest.
       Blondies' "twins" were doing the job....when all else fails, a couple lucky smacks to your sexy rivals face, and a surprise hard jerk towards two huge sexy "love mountains"; a desperate struggle to breathe air, precious air.
       "Hmmmmm, I got her now; she's getting weaker, weaker," Charlotte mused with condescending pleasure as she felt her older drop dead gorgeous rival losing strength. Strange sexy pleasure as sweet hot breath and a bit
of moisture escaped her prey's beautiful sexy soft lips.
       "Maybe she'll suck 'em?!" Perhaps that was the thought that made the busty blonde smile and lick her lips.
        "YEOOOWCHHHH!"
         A blast of excruciating pain exploded, shattering the erotic thoughts bouncing around in blonde's lovely head.
        "Let go of her....I'm gonna kick your ass you blonde bimbo," Daisy shouted. Angry fingers sunk deep into silky blonde hair....Brunette vs Blonde....
         "Get her Daisy....Go, Daisy, GO!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2018, 08:18:50 PM »
   "I got her....help me when you can," Daisy said as she looked at her lovely new found friend and fellow combatant.
    Heather looked a bit flustered....but oh so sexy. Her top was torn revealing a bit of nip; her hair mussed; her face sweaty, a slight cut on her lip...(The two lovelies really went at it); she moved out of the way, adjusted her short tight shorts upward.....Blondie had taken liberties....
    "My she's hot, Daisy mused; the topless brunette seemed to be in complete control as she slapped Charlottes face silly, pulled her every which way courtesy a vicious hair pull. A lightning fast upward knee connected with it's intended target.
     "Uhhhhhhhhh....Ohhhhhh...Unggggggh," Busty Charlotte gasped as her lovely legs began to wobble.
     "Wonder whatever is happening to my loser blonde hussy," Daisy mused. She had always been curious what Moonshine Molly did to or with the unlucky losers. No one knew for sure, but there were rumors, sexy catfight style gossip. Someone said that the popular mystery babe had a bedroom full of stolen undies and bras....hanging like trophies....The somewhat bored brunette felt a bit of warmth and tantalizing tingles teasing her in certain areas. She glanced again at Heather who had adjusted her top, brushed her hair to the side, started to move towards her....Fully erect nipples were noted.
      "Stop fighting, you have no chance, you are going to lose," Daisy snarled as she slipped behind the still struggling, whimpering and yes amazingly still threatening younger beauty.
      "I'm gonna pound you senseless you stupid country hick," Charlotte rasped.
      "Just be quiet ....or you're gonna get stripped!"

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2018, 02:46:51 PM »
This is fun stuff.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2018, 11:30:13 PM »
     "STRIP HER?  Sounds like fun," Heather smirked as her beautiful eyes flashed "mischievious catfight desire." The gorgeous beauty, smiled, leaned back on one leg, flexed her other perfectly muscled legs, lifted her arms, flexed her fingers and pretended to yank something hard..."Rip, RIP," she laughed. The pure sexiness of the move and the lovely doing the move, flexing her bare foot seemed hot enough to melt a Southern Barbecue pit.....
      "You wouldn't dare you crazy bitches," Charlotte hissed as she started to struggle furiously. Daisy punched her in the back of the neck, wrapped her arm around the blondes lovely throat, made a fist with her other hand and drove it into tender vulnerable ribs....knuckles delivered "OUCH!"
      "Uhhhhhh....Owwwiwwwie, Let me GOOOO," the blonde pleaded as Heather moved in slowly, licking her luscious pouty lips slowly. (Some who focuses their peepers a bit lower could have sworn the battle babe's nipples grew even a bit more.
      "Most gladly will I let you go," Daisy snickered as she suddenly released Charlotte, moved back a bit and gave her a hard push towards Heather.
      "So nice of you to move clcoser, Busty Blondie," Heather snickered.
       Whaaccckkkk.
      "YEOOWCHHH!"
       One very sexy "Whaaackkkk' or rather a perfect open palmed slap. The full luscious left breast bounced a bit in what was now left of the tight top.
      "Get her girls!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2018, 07:10:16 PM »
       "STOP! Stop pushing me....Uhhhhhh."
        A most sizzling, erotic shoving match and begun....Busty blonde Charlotte was caught between Heather and Daisy; the two shoved her back and forth;
        between them. Light punches and slaps to that beautiful face, belly and breasts. Charlottes beauiful eyes glazed and she began to weaken; her defensive
        punches swung wild, got weaker and weaker. Both Daisy and Heather were fast and seasoned catfighters. Heather seemed to be a bit dirtier as she quite
        often went for the blondes' breasts....
            "Your turn again," Heather shouted as she gave an extra hard push to Charlotte.
             "Incoming!  "Incoming Blonde" Heather said laughing as Charlotte stumbled backwards barely standing upright on her gorgeous long legs.
            "Gotcha!"  Daisy said as she slipped up close, grabbed a handful of blonde hair, an arm and twisted it behind  Charlotte's back. The brunette forced the struggling
          blonde to stick our her chest....
          Heather snickered as she moved slowly, cattily toward the gorgeous vulnerable captive.
          "Oh my, my dear friend Daisy, we almost forgot.....Weren't we going to STRIP her?"
          "Oh yes, how could we forget something so important, so fun?" Daisy giggled.
           The crowd was going wild.....afterall anticipation is half the fun...(Escpecially in Catfights?!)
           "NOOOOO...Please......Nooooo."
            RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP........

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2018, 05:55:51 PM »
    "Aieeeeeeee!" the busty blonde screamed as she felt her top ripped clean apart.
      Daisy grabbed the back of the top; Heather ripped from the front.
     "Nice....Big....Really big KNOCKERS, Bitchhhhh," Heather snarled as she held her half of the blonde's top in one hand and delivered a painful stinging open palm slap to the huge luscious left breast.
      "OWWWWIIIIEEE!"
       "Ohhhhh, hush up...You're hurting my ears," Daisy laughed as she clamped a hand over Charlottes mouth. The sexy brunette had tossed her part of the torn top to an excited nearby spectator. The lucky
(almost lucky) guy was reaching for it when his babe leaped up, stretched up her arms and caught it.
        "See this sweetie; this is my trophy reminder....I am gonna pound your ex Cindy and I'm gonna strip her....and give you her top, just like this."
        (Amazing what a good down home country catfight will do for some chicks...)
        "Stop it....Owwww...Noooo...Please....Uhhhhh."    Sexy gasping, moans, whimpers, most erotic sounding protests, pleas, escaped from the gorgeous helpless topless blonde as her two beautiful attackers
 double-teamed her with slaps, light punches, hair pulling, titty slapping, pinching.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2018, 07:20:59 PM »
     "Daisy....Looks like Daisy can barely handle her."
     "Good thing she's got help....That babe is hot!"
      Great observation....The gorgeous country babe was having a tough time with the frantic furious blonde. Charlotte had cut loose with a frantic burst of energy; no more "hand over mouth,"
      "Come on lady can't you hold her," Heather shouted angrily at Daisy...(The first hint of perhaps 'rivalry?")
       Whunkkk.....
       "Uhhhhh." Heather's angry words were greeted by a fist; wayward, just lucky, or a perfect shot...Who knows? Heather's  head snapped back....in shock, surprise.
       "That does it...."
         Wham.....
        Daisy sunk a punch into Charlotte's right kidney, grabbed her by the hair,spun her around. As the blonde groaned and reached up towards her hair, Daisy moved in fast and quick...
       "Umppppphhh....Uhhhhhhh," the busty blonde gasped as angry strong sexy arms wrapped tight around her back; A lovely meeting of four beautiful breasts crushing together, brought a grand touch of eroticism to the battle.
        "Squeeze her Daisy....Crush her....Squeeze the blonde till she squeals..."  Eager, excited shouts.
         All the muscles in Daisy's lovely upper body; shoulder, back, arm muscles tightened and did their duty....The blonde squirmed, snarled, threatened to kill the now determined brunette.
         "Get her.....Yeah...you get her..." Heather said as she stood back and watched the intense struggled. Excitement, confidence, a spirt of dominance, and a most sizzling erotic sense of lust. Heather relished the scene, every bit, every move, every groan. She had several women, right where Daisy had Charlotte. The blondes angry words, threats, her voice had gotten weaker, softer as she struggled. She watched with lustful catfight hunger as the oloder brunette squeezed her rival even harder, then lifted her up clean off her feet. Charlottes long legs kicked wildly.
         "Uhhhhhh...Let me go...please....My boobs, my boobs, you're crushing my boobs....uhhhhh." Barely audible pleas escaped quivering perfect pouty lips.....

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2018, 06:58:04 PM »
    "Squeeze her...Squeeze her harder," Heather said as she moved in closer. The busty young blonde's kicks and struggles grew steadily weaker; she was soon gasping, moaning begging to be let go.
     "Want me to let you go....One more squeeze okay sweetie?"
      "Uhhhhhhhh...OOOOOHHHmmmmm." Charlotte gasped, tried to brace herself for the crushing force...She was on her way down.
       "Hey....you're not finished yet," Heather shouted as she buried her fingers in the lovely blonde hair and jerked the slumping blonde rudely to her feet. She spun her around, got up close and personal.
        "Maybe this will help you...give you strength, energy," Mocking words, nasty but sexy tone of voice .....the gorgeous older babe clamped  her hand over Charlottes mouth and chin, pushing her lovely head back.
        Daisy had moved in again from behind and wrapped her arms around the blondes waist.
        "Wha? Noooo....Stop that," Charlotte found herself protesting as she felt hungry fingers slip into her tight shorts.
        "Yeah, Heather.....get her...."  Heather smiled as she looked around to see who was egging her on.....Was it Daisy or one of the nearby excited babes in the downhome bar crowd.
         "You're going down blondie....and I'm gonna squeeze you.....are you ready?"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2018, 08:15:22 PM »
     "Get your hand offa me!" Charlotte screamed, her voice filled with desperation and yes a bit of pleasure courtesy Heather's unwanted "advance."
      Angry fingers grabbed Heather's arm; sharp nails sunk in deep....the older woman flinched as Charlotte jerked her hand out and up.  A desperate downward stomp of a lovely foot....Heel first.
      "Ouch," Daisy yelped; she released her blonde prey, stepped back and watched in stunned surprise as  a hard fast forearm block to Heather's chest knocked the older beauty backwards and almost off her feet.
       "Gotta get outta here," Charlotte shouted (to herself)....One, two, three fast steps....
        Whooosssh...
        "Uhhhhhh...Umppphhhh."..Kerthump....
         Swift decisive catfight action. The sexy, perfectly muscled long leg shot out with precison catching, connecting to both fleeing legs....Blondie groaned as she went down hard.
         Leg sweep. Very sexy leg...perfectly executed sweep....From a catfight legend. Heather was on the younger blonde in a second; abit of sexy struggling met with wrestling holds, a half flip.
        Two gorgeous legs moved again lightning fast Seemingly long sexy "cables" wrapping around a most lovely chest.
       "Ohhhhhhhhh......Noooooooo.....She's got me....Somebody help?!?"
        Excited   "Oooohs and Ahhhhhs" and a few "Yeah, she's got her..." comments signaled hearty approval as Heather moved into a most sexy position. She laughed as she tightened her python strong legs around the busty young blonde's  mountainous chest....those huge luscious breasts. She giggled with a most nasty teasing laugh as she tugged at the silky now sweaty blonde hair.
        "You're mine now honey, ready to squirm, to beg....my your boobs are huge...."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2018, 11:07:54 PM »
     "My can she buck," Daisy was enjoying watching the younger woman struggle frantically, furiously against the sexy leg trap. Charlotte was in dire straights. Almost totally exhausted her legs kicked less and less; an occasionaly burst of energy she tried to bridge but her long sexy legs got weaker and weaker.
      The "country babe" looked at the blondes' contorted face....she did look sex such a lovely face, makeup smeared, beautiful hair a total mess...specs and smudges of mud....most of the action had taken in the part of the "mud wrestling arena" that had the least amount of mud....mud greatly diluted courtesy the mess of moonshine and strangely enough some of the more crazy watchers had thrown both glasses of beer and even a couple of pitchers at the wrestlers....perhaps to cool the "sizzling" babes off; perhaps to enhance the "wet tshirt" affect? (If readers are confused or baffled....please google "wet tshirt" and engage your imagination)...
      "Gotcha now....like this?" Heather taunted her hapless prey. Having another lovely between her legs made this legendary beauty "happy." She reached out suddenly, grabbed a full breast and squeezed. A quick nipple pinch, a protesting squeal. The crowd collectively cheered.
       "She looks soooo hot!" Daisy stared intently at Heather. She was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. That beautiful sex body, long perfect strong legs. Tight abs, pretty face, lovely eyes with that teasing, taunting almost lustful look, "catfight sparkle" if you would.
        "I wonder....yeah...I wonder IF I could take her? Yes I could, I know I could....would be kind of fun, too..." Daisy felt a warmth, a flush come over her....she felt her face get warm, hot....she looked around to see if anybody noticed or could perhaps read her thoughts. A bit of embarrasment...."What? Who the heck cares" she thought....
        "Stop...my boobs, your killing my boobs, I give up...You win....I give up," Charlotte bawled....No more wild kicks, squirming....defiance, resistance.
        Heather looked around, she gave a quick good hard tug on the messed up blonde hair....
       "Whacha think everybody? Should I let her go?" Heather shouted...She looked around. She looked at Daisy.
       "Hmmmmm....she's really into this....she looks...Uhhhhh...She looks hungry....Maybe a bit too much into this?" Heather was talking to herself. She knew the look. She could almost see the "heat" excuding from Daisy.
        Strange but pleasurable feelings bubbled up in Heather. She felt a tingle....well more than "just a (one) tingle." Her mind raced to the thought of what might happen. She licked her lips....tightened every sexy muscle in her legs, her flat abs...gave out one long last python like squeeze. Charlotte gasped, groaned, winced.
       "Okay you big boobed blonde bitch......gonna let ya go...."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2018, 08:23:01 PM »
      "Time to get your pretty ass up,"  Heather snapped as she instantly released her whimpering prey, jumped to her feet, reached down, grabbed a double handful of blonde hair and yanked upwards, hard, fast.
       "Yeowwwchhh. You're pulling my hair," Charlotte yelped.
         "Hi...so pleased ta meet ya.." POW.
         Daisy moved in fast, treated the stunned blonde with a blistering face slap.
         "Uhhhhhh," Charlotte moaned; her lovely breasts jiggled, her legs wobbled
          "Careful, don't fall down," Heather snickered.
           "Grab her...don' let her fall," Daisy said....Working as one, both older women showed great concern for the unstable lovely blonde mess.
           "Hold her...we mustn't let her fall," Daisy continued.She followed Heather's lead; she grabbed the blonde's left breast; Heather had grabbed the right pleasure mound.
           "Owwwwwww.....Stop that....Let go!" Words a bit shaky but still sounded demanding.
            Laughs, snickers, giggling mixed with light slaps, punches, pushing and shoving. Two gorgeous lovely older women treated their younger rival to some "good natures" and some not so "good natured" fun, teasing, harrassing. Lightning fast moves against slow, clumsy defensive moves. The crowd seemed to delight in Charlotte's feeble but quite sexy attempts to protect her belly, ribs, breasts, face and hair from determined attacks.
             "Nooooo...stop...Somebody help....Get these bitches away from me."
              Heather seemed especially adept (skilled) at pinching the frantic blondes ever more erect sensitive nipples.
             "Gotta escape....Gotta run....."  Blonde desperation was building detemination....Planning.....Freedom.....