News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Futa fights and finding people who like that

• 162 Replies

Offline Laci K

Futa fights and finding people who like that
« on: March 16, 2018, 01:03:36 AM »
So recently thanks to two lovely gorgeous hotties I discovered that I love the sexy, messy , NASTY world of Futa fights. If your a person who is into this as I am let me know so we can start chatting as this :) I understand if some of you don't want to come forward and relive to the fcf community your into this. I wont lie I was scared for it to be known I was into these kinds of fights. You wont read it on my profile. But you know what? If its harmless sexy fun you shouldn't deny yourself what you like! If you don't want the public to know private message me :)

Also if there is enough members who are into this kink there's a strong possibility Ill make a Futa group on Trillian just for us. Let us know who else is into this and lets start having some sexy futa fun!   

Offline Laci K

Re: Futa fights and finding people who like that
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 02:24:31 AM »
Add me on trillian then hon. Lets give it a try and see if i can get you hot n bothered enough to make it stand at attention for me :p lacikk is my trillian

Offline hotknockout2001

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 05:43:51 AM »
I'm into it also, but I prefer playing with one than as one

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 06:40:23 PM »
What is a futa fight? Thanks for explaining.

Offline Laci K

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2018, 10:19:04 PM »
This is the best representation to me what a futa fight is

Had more but the 260 kb rule prevented me from showing other pics in this set

Offline Laci K

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2018, 03:23:22 AM »
I was able to get my favorite pic of the set down to fit the 260 rule..

Why is it my favorite? Cause its so hot to envison me pinning my fellow futa rival in the corner. My curvy tight fit body pressed up against hers so she cant escape she's trap right where i want her. At this point both our breasts are slick and lubricated from each others ejaculations. Our tits make a wet thud sound as our breast flesh expand all around mushrooming. Our dueling girlcocks furiously rub and grind, having it out. Soon i feel her long thick girlwood throb and puslate creaming the last remaining drops of sticky cum as she cant help but give in to the superiorirty of shecock... Mmmm i find this to be such a turn on.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2018, 04:17:01 PM »
I'll admit that I find them interesting as well and have toyed with a few story ideas.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline Leona_TS

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2018, 01:30:18 AM »
Oh please tell me the story ideas!

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2018, 02:26:22 PM »
LOVE futa fights
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2018, 04:38:51 PM »
Oh please tell me the story ideas!
I had two ideas from a little whiles back. Back when Rumble Roses had released, a number of H-manga that came out centering around it, specifically one that pit Dixie and Reiko against one another in a nipple duel, turned cockfight, turned sexfight. It was a.one shot, but I got to wondering how endowed other competitors would be and how they'd fare against one another.
The other, on a similar vein was more story based with a woman who had dominated the women's and mixed sexfighting circuits, and after an inadvertent bit of boasting (claiming she'd clean up the men's division as well if she had a dick). I wasn't sure how shed end up with one (magic, surgery, mad science) but after being granted an impressive sized shaft she wound up finding out just how sensitive having a cock is and losing several matches in a row.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline shanna2rumble

• Come find me on Trillian @ shanna2rumble
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2018, 04:01:39 AM »
I am game, hunny....  I have been dabbling in it for a few years now in one capacity or another... I enjoying fighting as one, as well as fighting with one...  always find it hot!

Offline Laci K

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2018, 01:48:43 PM »
Thanks all for the responses iv been getting since iv made this thread. A lot of you bring your own sexy imaginative ideas mmm there quite enticing. Iv had no shortage of fellow futas to roll around with. Everywhere i turn theres a girl in need of a stroke and im happy to oblige hehe. Shanna and Kristina you girls are next to be throbbed and drained :*

Offline Amber_TS

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2018, 06:44:28 PM »
Ohhh they are soooooo exciting

Offline Sophie Dalzell

• Trillian ID:bustyfighterbitch
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2018, 08:33:25 PM »
always loved it.. i think me and u had done it once

Offline Laci K

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2018, 03:43:28 AM »
Ooohhh look at all you girls in need of a hot stroke or for my own hard thick futacock to fill your holes!! Im happy to give it yo and mmm give it good!