News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Futa fights and finding people who like that

• 162 Replies

Offline Laci K

Re: Futa fights and finding people who like that
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2018, 10:57:48 PM »
Calling all Shemales TS girls. Id love to explore with you my extra kinky side that only comes out when i see a big swinging shecock between your legs. I can play futa or a regular woman whatever your define taste of kink is. Also i would love to expand the room with you girls. Get a sexy melting pot mixure of real TS girls, futas, and regulars. We already have a group active so we would like you to join to :) come on to the shecock fest ;p

Offline Laci K

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2018, 03:12:02 AM »
I can think and build upon so many scenarios with artwork like this :*

*had to crop down again to fit 260 so its missing the bottom half of the pic*

Offline charisse_47

• I love catfights!
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2018, 06:22:50 AM »
This thick bodied FL cougar loves it also.

Offline Miss Diamond Doll

• Bad Bish
    • IG
Bring on the Dicks!
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2018, 09:37:30 AM »
I'm open and willing.

Loving the pictures getting posted here :)
So many diamonds, I made a doll out of them.

Offline Hogan

• All was lost... Now I have to start over.
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2018, 02:15:12 PM »
I have been in sexfights with Futas in the past. It is quite the ... blast.
Avid sexfighter. Looking to reconnect

Try https://bdsmlr.com/blog/Sexualrival instead

Offline BustyJoanneCat

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2018, 11:24:15 PM »
I love the idea and all the talk in this thread is so fucking hot.

Offline JJWarrior

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2018, 01:27:36 PM »
I find this subject to be extremely hot. Plus all the posts in here make it even more so!

Offline Laci K

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2018, 03:30:03 AM »
Glad to have you Kim. Nice to to get some more sweet dark chocolate representation in there xx

Offline Laci K

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2018, 07:27:14 AM »
@kira girl you is so right! With so much sexiness left and right how could anyone not cope some hard wood..even some raging girlwood! :*  iv been tangling and bearing witness to some gorgeous and talented writing futas they've been sending my sex into overdrive xx

@small4inch Not at all hon. I would actually mind it more if you or someone told me they didnt like me anymore cause i find girls with cocks beautiful and attractive Fortunately i have not run into a person like that so im thankful. Its harmless sexy fun. People like what they like shouldnt be ostracized for it.. And if someone does what to put someone down well guess what...SUCK A FAT GIRL DICK :p

Sovmatthew

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2018, 01:27:29 AM »
Oh this is a lovely idea. I would definitely like to be on this train. With all humbleness I could muster.  :)

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2018, 12:59:36 PM »
Girls with cocks ,( futas and shemales ) are really sexy , hot ! LOVE to watch !
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2018, 02:44:13 PM »
I am finding this topic more and more exciting. I could even be up (in more ways than one) for a wrestling match with a futa.

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2018, 06:13:39 AM »
Thanks Laci....hearing it directly from you makes me feel better.   I find girls with cocks very very hot !  But I didnt want to come in here and comment where I "didnt belong"  sort of.  For me...no judgements anyway......Just know you have a strong fan here in me.  I will be watching and reading.  ;)

Don't worry about what some jerk thinks. We are all human therefore we belong.

Offline Laci K

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2018, 02:41:55 AM »
Hello all! Iv had some of you gents and ladies asking, wondering, yearning, clamoring what goes on in the futa group. As a special treat for those who enjoy these kinds of altercations and for those who are curious if you will enjoy this kind of kink..well here's your chance! I asked first from all three lovely ladies there permission to post there match and all have consent so a big shoutout and full standing erection to all three xx.     

12:28 PM curvychantel: I'll fill your dragon full of my she-sperm, bitch
12:29 PM josielc: empty threats until I feel it trying to happen cxnt
12:30 PM curvychantel: do you feel my big snake slithering up against your puffy dragon as you sit insolently on my throne?
12:31 PM josielc: Not a thing, you sure your hard enough to make penetration?
12:32 PM Lacik: (Just wanted to do a quick service announcement. If anyone ia thinking of leaving cause of to much activity in this room. Dont worry there are some days this group is drier than a Savannah desert. This might be the most active day for these throbbing sluts xx)
12:33 PM josielc: What shes saying is that any day I'm around, its active ;) ... though why is that a problem? what the hell else is a group chat for??
12:34 PM Lacik: Some may not like causec for some it slows,freezes or crashes the computer/app. That is all. Resume your slutty duties lol xx
12:35 PM curvychantel: yeah...not really sure we needed that service announcement...but I guess Laci just wanted to poke her..."nose"...in here, while the big girls are talking
12:35 PM josielc: mmm you mean my cum is clogging up peoples computers enough that its making them quit.. makes sense
12:36 PM curvychantel: I think she just got jealous that she wasn't involved ;)
12:37 PM josielc: Oh well.. it cuts out the weakest of us, call it evolution ;)
12:37 PM josielc: (I come off a real rude nasty cxnt but honestly I love you all xx)
12:37 PM curvychantel: haha...yes...get a better device
12:38 PM curvychantel: (I find that hard to believe...lol)
12:38 PM josielc: are you going to cum at me chantel or not
12:38 PM curvychantel: (but me too...I'm a sweetheart...really...????)
12:39 PM curvychantel: yeah bitch....my serpent is stiffening as it rubs against your weak dragon...feeling it tremble against my girth
12:40 PM josielc: sitting with my legs spread on MY throne, this weak little blonde limp cocked cxnt infront of me kneeling to push her cock against mine, I just grin at her and flex my shaft, letting it throb and lightly smack against her hardness.. give it to me harder BITCH
12:43 PM curvychantel: as I STAND over top of you, sneering down at this overblown brunette with her nasty fat ass sprawled all over MY throne, I flex my shaft back against yours as I slowly grind against it from above...then swing my hips and let my HARD shaft smack loudly against yours...."how do you like that, bitch?"
12:47 PM josielc: your cock SMACKS against mine sending a pendulum like motion into action so mine falls back into yours, the two of them resting, crossed, against each other after the impact" I said fucking HARDER" growling at the incompetence I reach up and grabbing two full hands of tits I push from the throne and jump against chantel wanting to take her straight to the floor where she can really feel me
12:50 PM curvychantel: I grin wickedly and hiss at you as I feel you finally rise from your seat at my challenge..."You're going to get it a LOT HARDER, bitch!"....grabbing onto your fat tits as you grab mine...trying to pull and twist you to the floor as well, seeking to spin you around and get you off balance
12:53 PM josielc: the two of us hard, futadicks crossed between our bodies as we collide and spin our way to the ground, the momentum of our spin sends us sprawling, my hips thrusting and pumping forward angrily as my legs stretch and kick at yours working to pin you as I snarl into your face, both of us clawing at our big tits
12:57 PM curvychantel: I thrust my giant shecock back against yours as I feel you thrusting roughly into mine, pounding my hard giant futadick straight into yours, groaning and panting as we maul each other's tits and roll around...I try to swing my legs and hips over yours as we wrestle on the floor, trying to mount your pulsing dragon with my throbbing serpent
12:58 PM josielc: "come on you fucking python cocksucking slut, try to tame my dragon dick" snarling into your face as I release your tits, leaving plenty of red marks and throw my arms around you to bear hug you. Our huge hung pieces of futa meat between our bodies jousting, skin on skin, hardness to hardness and catching tightly as my hips lean tighter into yours trying to pin your pathetic snake down
1:02 PM curvychantel: "I'll pin your pathetic dragon with my stronger snake, slut, and then finish it!" I yell, as I feel your arms encircle me and crushing pain in my breasts...I bearhug you as well, and grit my teeth as I try to flatten your big tits with mine, gasping and moaning but loving the feeling of my huge hard shecock rubbing hard on yours, catching together, underside to underside, precum starting to dribble from my slit
1:04 PM josielc: our thick tits bulge together, keeping the top of our navels apart but beneath that are the two raging heads of our cocks, trapped together at the tips of our shafts as we fuck forward and into each other, twisting hips, circling hips, anything to rub and pull the cum from the others meat. Our rolling stops, you above me, I squeeze you tight and use the ground as the foundation for each of my hard thrusts up, literally bucking you like a donkey "Is that all you've got you cxnt I want your fucking hot cum all over me and ill get it"
1:08 PM curvychantel: "I've got lots more, cxnt, and more than enough cum to drown you, but I want to feel your sticky juices covering my shaft first!" I snarl as I get the top position and feel elated for a moment...until you plant yourself and drive your hard dragon up into my snake, bucking into me...I spread my legs and set my feet on the floor, then raise my hips before driving my firm strong ass down, HAMMERING my enormous rock-hard she dick directly into yours...over and over
1:10 PM josielc: "You want to cumfight me whore, I'll keep cumming long after your little slit is dry" Hissing into your face as you raise up off me and then use your bodyweight to slam down dick on dick with me, I grip your back tighter and squeeze you against me to steady how far apart you can get your hips and just meet each downward smack with an upward smack of my own. The undersides of our shafts pounding together and stretching, pulling against the sticky heads that are starting to leave a trail of spit between them each time they're broken apart by our thrusts
1:15 PM curvychantel: "You weak dick will be dry as a desert after mine has drained it, slut!" I growl, feeling you grabbing me tighter and trying to limit the power of my thrusts...I pull my arms out from under your back to grab your hair and pull on it, hoping the extra pain will weaken and distract you as I concentrate on pressing and pounding my massive futadick int yours, trying to flatten and crush it with the aid of gravity, feeling them slide together a little more as our seeping precum lubricates our battle
1:17 PM josielc: smack after smack rings out on the floor as you remove your hands from behind me and pull on my hair, making my cock grow harder, as if it could get any at this moment. My head pulled back against the floor I grit my teeth and in a temper of energy I thrust quicker and harder for a few moments and buck from left to right, my cock flicking up and from side to side into yours as I growl out angrily from both pain and pleasure "Fuck me you slut!!"
1:21 PM curvychantel: I can feel your thrusts getting faster and more desperate, more excited, and I can feel the same cocklust coursing through me...I want to fuck your shedick so hard, as it wriggles and shifts back and forth under me, trying to break loose and batter at mine from side to side..."I am gonna fuck you like you've never been fucked before, you gorgeous futaslut!" I scream, as my snake chases your dragon, following it back and forth and trying to pin it
1:22 PM josielc: I spread my legs as you attempt to pin my cock instead of pounding it and I curl my toes, stretching my legs out and locking my hips upward "Come on you fucking slutcxnt, fuck me as I fuck you and lets see who cums first. Dragon or Python." I snarl lustily at you and my grip loosens around your body, my hands reaching up and grabbing yours wanting to lock fingers and leave this last section entirely up to our dick on dick connection
1:27 PM curvychantel: I willingly lock fingers with you, our tits still pressing together but all our focus on our shedicks now, each trying to force the other one over the edge, to spurt her juices first...I glare into your eyes with savage fury and lust...I've never wanted to fuck another cxntcock this bad...."I'll fucking fuck the daylights out of you, whore, and leave your little dragon quivering and trembling after my serpent shows you who the real queen is!"...as I feel my cockvein throbbing tight against yours, our swollen cockheads crushing together as my push and thrust
1:30 PM josielc: Our upper bodies locked tit to tit, I can feel my hard nipples digging up and into yours. Our lower bodies jammed even tighter as you lean down and I lean up, just pressing nose to nose and letting our cocks line up from base to tip and fucking hump between our taut bodies. We twist, we fuck, we rub, we thrust and move cock on cock,f eeling nothing but the skin on skin of two hard futapoles, the bellends rubbing base to base and coughing up precum more and more "harder slut, fuck me, fuck me while I fuck you, I want your python spewing its slutjuice all over my hard head, fuck it, fuck it now"
1:35 PM curvychantel: "I'll fuck your shaft and cockhead and every part of your shedick with mine, slut...and I'm gonna feel your juices spurting out of you so hard when I make you cum!" I snarl, nose to nose and eye to eye with you, feeling my big balls now pressing down into yours, rolling over them and trying to pump the cum out of them, as every inch of our cocks and balls are now plastered together so tight, trying to smother each other..."Can you feel my balls attacking yours?" as I rise them a little, then slap them down on your big trapped sac...."I'm gonna milk the cum out of you, and you're gonna love it!"
1:36 PM josielc: "Do it bitch, milk me if you can, make my dragon spit so much fire over you" I moan out and actually spit alittle onto your lips as they're so close when your speaking. My hips keep moving and position my hard shaft against yours, dragging it down and up, the throbbing head pushing up into th ebase of yours and rubbing up as our balls mash between our legs, really working them together harder wanting to pump each other for all we're worth
1:40 PM curvychantel: "I'll make your dragon breathe milky fire all over mine, but it won't burn me...it'll just feel so sweet..." I half-hiss, half purr, licking your spittle off my lips...and then dropping a big gob of my saliva onto your lips and face as our warrior cocks keep battling, surging, shifting, leaking...and then I lower my lip to lock on yours as I clench my ass and really start to grind in hard, and faster, trying to get you to the point of no return before I do
1:42 PM josielc: I open my mouth and I take your girlspit in, my long tongue curling around it and then swallowing and then flicking back out to meet yours as our thick lips suffocate the two of them. You pick up the pace and my cock throbs at the reaction, feeling it building from the base I start to writhe and buck harder back against you, skin to skin, two hard girldicks rubbing it out sweatily and stickly as the precum over our navels has been spreading nicely to our shafts
1:45 PM curvychantel: I keep pushing harder, hearing and feeling your breathing getting faster, your tits heaving against mine...getting more excited as I feel you responding more, getting closer...I start to chnge my grinding to short thrusts now, pushing my balls and shaft up and down on yours, the ridge of my cockhead catching yours and rubbing up over it...my balls slapping against yours as I keep quickening the pace of my hard thrusting, getting closer to cumming all the time but feeling you're getting there too
1:47 PM josielc: Our whole bodies are rocking in place as we fuck like two entwined beasts wrapped tightly together trying to suffocate the other. Your pumping getting shorter but firmer, my balls throbbing as my cockshaft starts to throb and flex without my control, I can feel my cum building to a release and the head spurting just the first slight glob as I squeeze your hands and thrust myself harder against your body "MAKE ME CUM HARD SLUUUUUT"
1:51 PM curvychantel: I feel your body tighten and almost convulse under me, and it just drives me even more crazy with lut, with the desire to conquer...and cum.  But i have to hold back, desperately controlling myself as I feel you getting so close...my cock jumps a little when it feels a glob of your cum spit out of your slit and rub against my cockhead and slit, helping my cockhead slide and roll over yours even faster..."FUCK YOU WHORE...I"M GONNA MAKE YOU CUMMMM SO HAAAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDD>>>"
1:53 PM josielc: the first glob rubs between our navels our cockheads rolling in it as we keep thrusting, my hip movements becoming slower and more deliberate as I start to let myself explode, my cum squirting as far up our conjoined bodies as it can, the rest of it seeping everywhere between our meat, I bite down on my lip and keep pumping my hips enjoying every fucking moment
1:56 PM curvychantel: I can't help but feeling joy as your shecock starts to spurt and let go underneath mine...it feels so fucking fantastic to feel my body being covered all over in your rivers of cum....our whole bodies starting to slide even more easily and sexily together...I can't help myself any longer, can't hold back with your cock pulsing against mine...and I start shooting out a TORRENT of hot cum all over you as well..."FUUUUCCCCCKKK, YESSSS.....I'M CUMMMMMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG"
1:59 PM josielc: I listen to your screams which start as Im not even subsidding, my dragon spitting so much cum and it lining our skin just before your globs of hot white juice spew all over the top of it like a second layer on a cake. The two of us continue to grip each other tightly and buck our hard throbbing cocks together until I feel like im finished and all thats left is my throbbing right cxntcock.
2:02 PM curvychantel: I feel you finish underneath me, and I'm able to pump out a few more loads of my own sweet juices, mixing and adding and blending with yours, forming a slippery sheen between us, before my balls surrender and signal that this round, at least, is over...I let my busty body rest on your sweet curves, and I lick a little of our combined cum off your face
2:05 PM josielc: You lap at my face at what little specks of cum made its way past our titwall dam, both of us still throbbing somewhat and red raw from our tips that are glistening with the watery remains of cum.. as you rest I dont, I release my hands and grab your body, throwing you off me to the side and then getting to my knees, pushing a hand onto your stomach and the other onto your thigh to somewhat pin you and I lean in and immediately take your hard cock fully into my wide open mouth, my tongue instantly cleaning the head and wetting the shaft as I start to bounce up and down taking it all the way to its base and back again
2:10 PM curvychantel: "Ooooohhhh....fuck...." I moan, as you surprise me by throwing me off...and then it becomes a semi-sweet surprise as you inhale my monster cock and swallow it whole, ramming the entire 12 inches impressively down your throat...my semi stiff shaft immediately started to harden again, even though my balls protest...I struggle a little to try to get up...but not hard...stay down and enjoy your mouth on my swollen serpent
2:12 PM josielc: I take your python again and again into the confines of my mouth, covering it with my spit, tasting some stickiness that I licked from your head before going balls deep. My lips purse tightly around your shaft, working it up and down because the smell of our cum over our bodies has me horny for more and the dragon isnt defeated in one blow. My tongue curls around your shaft and as my head bobs back up to your cockhead it rolls on the underside and my lips twist around it before slamming back down to your base
2:17 PM curvychantel: I keep moaning and writhing with pleasure as your mouth and tongue work your magic...I want to cum again, but I don't want you to have any advantage over me in our fight, and so I raise myself a little n one elbow, and with my other hand I reach to your crotch and grab hold of your own semi-hard member and start to stroke it, feeling it respond to the touch of my soft dextrous fingers
2:19 PM josielc: I'm keeping your body pinned with my arms but your still able to lean and reach my hanging cxntcock, you jerk it as it was already growing harder and make sure it gets harder. My head keeps moving up and down on your steady shaft as its rock hard again, feeling the shaft go in and out of my tight lips as I release it just slightly once and let my tongue flick over the slit before I slide onto it again with my hot wet mouth, wanting you to replace the inside o fmy mouth with cum rather than spit
2:25 PM curvychantel: My cock jerks as I feel another orgasm start to build...it usually takes me a little longer than that, but this beautiful brunette bitch has really got me worked up...her soft strong mouth and tongue are sending me racing up the pleasure scale, so I lean forward a little more so I can get my hand on your entire shaft rather than just the end of it, stroking up and down faster on it now, my fingers pressing around the edge of your cockhead and rubbing your ridge...moaning and gasping as pre cum starts to seep from my slit into your mouth
2:28 PM josielc: My legs spread apart and I start to pump down like im fucking the hand holding my meat, fucking it like its a fleshlight, a fake pussy. My hips moving in and out just as my head is moving up and down, taking this bitches hard cock as much as I can and want. I work the shaft and the head, stopping with just the bellend between my lips and sucking while my warm tongue rolls and swishes around it, spit drooling down the shaft before im bopping up and down again gathering every last bit of saliva. My cock is throbbing from just cumming but im horny as hell and want to cream again and to fully get a taste direct from the source
2:29 PM andreanotty: Hey girls... damn you re both on fire... looking at you writhing together rubbing my bulge
2:34 PM curvychantel: "Uggghhh..." I can feel my body trembling, starting to shake...i know it's coming...my huge shedick is spasming inside your mouth, I'm so close..."Damn girl...the mouth on you..." I mutter, heart pounding...clutching your dick and pumping iy for all its worth now, as I feel myself nearly going over the edge...I bite my lip...feel my cum rising...balls still protesting at the short turnaround time, but still responding...as I feel a few gobs of my cum rise, and then spit out, spilling onto your tongue
2:38 PM josielc: I feel it reacting, your cock throbbing against my tongue and then it gives me what im fucking hungry for, I feel it unable to hold back the release and just giving in to squirting more, feeling the slit opening against my warm wet tongue and the taste of your sticky hot girljizz starting to cum, I moan and make a gag noise on your cock as I go right to the base and hold it there letting the next load when it cums hit the back of my throat before I rise back up again and suck on the head to gather all of the cum into my mouth, arching your cock down so its not straight up and gravity doesnt steal anything from me.. at this point my hips and cock are like a seperate part of my body as you jerk, my cock growing harder and more sore, getting jerked so quickly after frotting making it roar in pain and pleasure
2:43 PM curvychantel: I sigh with sweet relief as my cock juices surge out and fill your mouth, now trying to drown you in my cum, but you don't seem to be having any trouble handling it all....my balls keep pumping as I give in to the pleasure. but my hand keeps working your dragon as I try to bring you along with me...I slide my index finger along your slit, then slip my nail inside....rolling around inside it, spreading your cumslit lips
2:47 PM josielc: I swallow alot of your jizz but keep some in my mouth and when im sure your cock is finished squirting I pull back and take a breath, cumstrings joining my lips.. my body is stinking of cum and sweat and my nipples are hard as my tits bounce from the movement.. your hand is still jerking my cock and your finger slides along to my slit which makes me moan but before you can put your nail into my cumslit painfully, I jerk your hand away and throw myself onto your tits, my thick ass sitting down where the mess of cum from before had almost started to dry, my legs underneath your arms and kneeling somewhat, its a delight to feel your nips on my ass and I grab your head and I thrust my cock into your mouth
2:52 PM curvychantel: I don't mind at all when your big throbbing dragon enters my mouth, happy that I got it so hard with my hand, but now eager to finish the job with my hungry mouth, as my tongue twirls around your tip, lapping at the head and slit, before I push my lips down your shaft, going further and further, deeper and deeper, my head bobbing...until I feel my lips reach your base and the tops of your balls...I suck up and down on you, hoovering your huge engorged dragon, hoping it has a new belly full of fire that it wants to let loose
2:54 PM josielc: looking around to see if andrea is still rubbing her bulge or if any other bitch is around as you begin to take my cock, my tongue is playing with your cum in my mouth, mixing it up into a huge load as I lean back and squeeze my tits. My hips rolling forward and back as your head bops up from the ground and onto my throbbing 12 inch hard dragon shaft, embracing the engorged meat for all its worth. Feeling your warmth all over me is so fucking hot
2:59 PM curvychantel: I suck hard on your throbbing shaft, creating a vacuum seal around it as my tongue circles it and I even bite down on it a little, a gentle nibble of love...I grab your ass for better leverage, squeezing your big cheeks hard and trying to thrust my tits up into them, jabbing with my incredibly stiff nipples, that feel like little daggers...I release the pressure on your shecock a little, but only to start plunging my mouth up and down your dragon even faster now, my soft full lips caressing your shedick all the way from tip to base
3:01 PM josielc: I clench my cheeks as I feel your teeth dangerously on my cock thats sucked into your mouth hole, your hands then clenching my thick cheeks and I lift up and start to fuck down into your mouth, working my cock in your tight mouth trying to loosen it as a hard cock does to a pussy.. mmmm I moan and also from this position, feeling your tits bouncing up against my skin and seeing no one else is loud and active, I open my mouth and let your cum mixed with my girlspit just pour out down onto your cocksucking face, knowing that your pumping me with your tongue and its building another sweet release thats going to coat your throat
3:08 PM curvychantel: I close my eyes as I feel my own cum and your saliva splash nastily down on my face from your gorgeous mouth, but it doesn't stop me from continuing to devour your sweet struggling futapole...I can feel its urgent need as it drives hard into my mouth, almost fucking my tonsils as it goes by and drives down my throat, almost gagging me, but I relax my muscles to let all of you in...I hold all of you inside, and favor your steely shaft with a few more little bites, that seem t make you shiver...then draw all the way back, to suck just on your cockhead and ridge alone, feeling it pulsing so hard...with need
3:09 PM josielc: your working my meat good with each thrust I push inside of you and you look even better with all of th dragon choking you like that, I keep on pumping and as you tease the head and suck on the bellend ridge I grab my tits and lean back and on the next thrust in I just start to squirt my second load, pumping slower then in and out like im slowly working it as it feel your mouth threatening to spill back out if you dont drink some of it as I did with yours "UHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU HOT COCKSUCKING LITTLE WHORE"
3:15 PM curvychantel: Rivers of your cum flood my mouth, some dribbling out past my lips as I try to swallow as much as I can, even letting go of your ass and reaching around to squeeze the base of your cock and grip your balls to makes sure I get it all and don't leave any behind, dragging my clenched finger up along your shedick from base to bell end, as if I were milking a big hard teat, straining out the last drops as I keep gulping down mouthfuls of your juices that just seem to keep cumming....my own shedick incredibly starting to get a little hard again from the arousal of drinking you down
3:18 PM josielc: your face is covered in your own cum and my spit and now some of my cum is leaking down as you attempt to take my second huge load, taking my cock in your hand as you even pump me alittle to get every drop out like a hungry cumslut.. I moan and eventually pull myself back from you and slide down your body, my cock and balls rubbing over your tits and down your cumsoaked navel and then my semi hard still slightly leaking cock drags itself back over yours, I press my tits down into yours again and I let my legs find yours and then I lick all over your face, my hand on your throat so you dont drink everything because what I gather back onto my tongue I then shove back into your mouth and kiss you fucking hard with our tongues wrestling hotly through the cum mmmmm
3:24 PM curvychantel: "Ohhh, fuckkkk," I try to gurgle but my mouth is full of your mouth and my cum and your cum and I can't keep track anymore, it's all so fucking hot and tastes so good as your body slides down over mine and then your busty frame massages mine like your entire body is masturbating mine, tits and cock and balls and tight tummies and smooth thighs and arms and everywhere, my mind going into carnal overload as I raise my arms to wrap around your back and rub up and dwn your skin, grabbing your ass, our nipples twisting and wrapping around like little snakes as well...and our shecocks still throbbing and excited, pressing together, rubbing together so wetly, coated in our juices
3:26 PM josielc: Its spilling from our lips, the nasty mix of spit and cum, it tastes of my cock and yours and our wet tongues are writhing as our hard cocks did earlier.. our cocks now getting hard against each other again, wet and sweaty and stinking of the fucking we've just given each other as our tits are fighting for space trying to settle instead of being forced to rub nipples as they have been, im laying ontop of you and just cum kissing you deeply until there isnt enough left to wrestle and play with and I rear my head back from you and let whatever wants to join us, cum and spit strings and smile as nastily as ever "you horny little fuckmeat.. you done for now?"
3:28 PM curvychantel: I smile up at you. "Are you done, you sexy dark-haired dragon?"  My cock still pulsing, but my balls aching a little from shooting so much...pleading for even a short rest.
3:30 PM josielc: Your answer is a riddle and I grin, feeling your cock throbbing still , the same as mine, from cumming so much in such a short period of time.. I do a push up and then raise up and begin to settle into a squat position that got my ass so fucking jacked in the first place.. one hand going between my legs I jerk at your cock, shaking it, waking it, demanding it get harder, taking the head of it and rubbing it over my tight puckered hole between my ass cheeks, looking down at you like a demon born from lust
3:31 PM josielc: (damn, forgot to mention about the strings of cum and sweat that would have broken from our bodies as I raised myself from you.. oops x)
3:36 PM curvychantel: "Hmmm...think I have my answer," I grin, as I feel you guiding my once again swelling member to your dark tight hole...it's a challenge for my mighty serpent to force its way in, the tip of my cockhead poking at your puckered opening...but it feels so good, so warm and inviting when I get even just a little in...that I ignore my beleagured balls again and will my shedick to greater hardness...until my cockhead manages to force itself in...partway...most of the way...then all in!  I luxuriate in thefeeling of your ass wrapped around my bell end...ans hen the rest of me starts to slither in as well
3:37 PM curvychantel: (you're forgiven ;) )
3:39 PM josielc: I feel your cock reacting to its opening, still guiding your hard cock by its shaft at the base, I relax my ass as soon as you get in and then slowly slide myself down on it as you also work yourself to force yourself into my expert ass and as soon as your in tight I clench again, locking in as though you've just docked in the space station.. I stay squated like this teasing your whole shaft inside of me for a moment, watching you and letting myself grow harder again at the feel of being penetrated by the inferior python
3:43 PM andreanotty: Now unzipping my pants... freeing my python... all hard and ready... jerking it slowly... focused on the action... standing by the door..
3:44 PM curvychantel: I rest my hands on your hips as your mighty ass locks onto my still growing giant serpent...you grin down at me, and seem to think you have me trapped...but my fuckmeat grows even harder as I stare into your wicked face, and I set my feet on the floor, clench my ass and then THRUST my hips up, driving deeper into your inner walls, forcing my way a little farther into your tight bowels..."Ugggh...you like that...bitch?"
3:45 PM josielc: I feel you growing inside of me, I clench tighter as you then start to thrust up into me, bucking me, my body falls forward and then rocks back. I curl my toes and then lift myself up and then slam back down, my full weight coming down on your thobbing bitchcock "give it to me youf ucking little slut, im taking all of your cum in all my wholes, your mine" I snarl hornily, full of lust, I raise up and then back down again, slowly, my cock bouncing at this time also and slapping off your stomach and the bottom of your tits
3:47 PM andreanotty: Watching the two sweaty sluts going at it... squeezing my own tits...
3:50 PM curvychantel: I feel your ass respond to my thrust, and then you answer by slamming it hard down on my futapole.  I gasp a little, but more in pleasure than pain, feeling my shecock throbbing even more now.  "That's it, whore...bounce up and down on my big fat futapole...feel it stretching your insides, as it just keeps getting bigger...I'm gonna fill all your holes, more than you can fill mine...and then I'm gonna fill them up again...my cum will be dripping out of you for weeks!"
3:52 PM josielc: "Do it you fuckslut, fuck me like you want to fuck your way to being queen, let me feel you fucking rape my ass, I want someone to break me, fucking BREAK ME" I snarl as I start to squat more, lifting and falling on your cock, picking up the pace, my cheeks smacking down against your thighs loudly again and again while my meat bounces on your stomach, the quicker we get I decide to reach over and take your lazy ass hands and put them both on my cock, letting me lean back while I bounce on your dick and you jerk mine
4:00 PM curvychantel: I squeeze your shedick as you pump down on top of me, your head tossing back, black hair flying as you keep bouncing..."I'll break you all right whore...you don't need to ask me twice!"  I suddenly pull up sharply on your huge futacock, using it like a handle...or a joystick,...and I surge forward, pushing with my legs to topple you over backwards...and then I let go of your dick to grab your legs and hold onto them, split wide on either side of me, as I set my feet and then start RAMMING your ass with my giant futapole, driving HARD into your ass as i pump savagely in and out.  "I'll show you how a REAL woman fucks, bitch!!!"
4:02 PM josielc: I give you my cock and instead of pumping it you use it to manipulate my position, you roll us over, me first falling backwards to my back with my legs split as you grab a hold of the back of them and hold me down, my tits bouncing up and down in my face, I glare up at you between them as you start to fuck my ass hard as though your doing road maintence.. "UGHHH FUCK THATS THE TICKET YOU HARD cxnt, FUCK ME!" I scream and clench my ass again on your pounding meat giving you some resistence as I grab my own hard cock and aim it down, but from my angle its up, right at you adn I start jerking myself while you fuck me
4:06 PM andreanotty: Watching the situation getting turned upside down quickly... eyes not leaving the action... cock getting even harder... sitting now on a nearby chair
4:08 PM curvychantel: I feel your ass clench as you try to fight back, but you know I have you at my mercy now, and it's just a matter of how hard and how much I want to fuck you...or am able to before your smooth tight ass makes me explode again...but since I've just cum twice...like you, in rapid succession...it will probably take me longer to cum this time...in theory.  "I"LL FUCKING BONE YOUR ASS SO HARD AND SO FAR THAT MY SHECOCK IS GONNA BE COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH SOON, YOU HUNGRY HUNGRY WHORE!!"
4:10 PM josielc: I can see it in your eyes, you want to be controlling me, but instead im grinning back at you., loving every minute of it, Im clenching your cock not in a fight but in pleasure, im trying to milk you, I want you to fil me because your going to have to to even come close to ending me in this fight..despite the fact we've both already cum twice and smell like whores.. I keep squeezing, unable to do much thrusting back due to my position, instead I spit up as hard as I can and lube my own cock, rubbing it, enjoying the RIDE "DO IT BITCH, TAKE ME FUCKING HARD, POUND MY ASS UNTIL ALL I CAN FEEL IS YOU, LEAVE NO ROOM FOR LACI OR LUCIE, LET ME SEE HOW FUCKING HARD YOU CAN FUCK BIIIITCH"
4:19 PM curvychantel: I'm like an animal now, rutting uncontrollably, instinct taking over...I feel like a fucking machine, in my groove now, such a fucking sexy rhythm, pounding this brunette bitch for all I'm worth as she keeps screaming that she wants more...more...I get an evil idea when you talk about filling you up, and mentioning Laci and Lucie...they're not here...but someone else is...waiting a little less than patiently in the wings..."I remember hearing you say that you'll take on all comers, that you don't mind someone else joining in, even if you're already getting reamed by another futadick."  I gaze down into your eyes, then glance back at Andrea..."You think your could handle TWO giant futadicks inside your ass, Josie?"
4:21 PM josielc: Your pounding me like theres no tomorrow and im the last fuck you'll ever have, my ass is fucking raw as it is, your thick throbbing girlcock sliding in and out of me, leaking precum and leftover cum from the first two squirts this evening.. your hips are working overtime and then you start screaming about double penetration and I pull back on my cock even harder at the thought "If shes wants to cockfight you deep inside me.. FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME, im so fucking HOT for it mmmm"
4:26 PM andreanotty: I rise from my chair and walk to the sweaty beasts going at it... my cock has grow unusually large as Josie said her last words... I am entranced by the idea of cockfighting Chantel within Josie s ass... walking by Chantel I grab her ass and slap it ! « It will be my pleasure girls ! » getting on the bed and kissing Josie s lips hard before standing over her... aiming my cock at Chantel s before forcing my up that tight hole... uuhn gggnnnggg damn that s tight ! Looking straight at the blond slut... smiling evilly ! « It s gonna hurt ! »
4:26 PM curvychantel: I gaze down at your wanton face, lewd abandon and deep deep wells of lust springing up in you as you react to my words...and your answer alone...the pure arousal in your voice...would have probably made me cum right there, if I hadn't already exploded twice already.  I look back at Andrea again.  "What do you say, slut?  You wanna cockfight me in this slut's ass.  Feel my better futadick fuck yours before I finish her off?"
4:26 PM curvychantel: (I see I'm too slow...lol)
4:27 PM josielc: (lets keep this orderly.. lol.. ill post next, then andrea, then back to you chantel x)
4:28 PM curvychantel: (okays)
4:28 PM andreanotty: (Ok)
4:30 PM josielc: I'm licking my lips hungrily as hell and when andrea rises from the chair she was masturbating in I know im in for some hot fucking fun.. I unclench my ass in preperation as Chantel eases back from my ass but not fully removing herself.. Andrea stepping across and agreeing, she leans over and slams her lips on mine.. tasting the residual cum from both me and Chantel and while she pulls back I take the chance to spit on her cock, chantels is already wet but andreas will need some fucking work.. I brace myself then as she pushes her cock against chantels and both of them force their heads firstly between my puckered hole, I almost scream both in pain and joy as two cocks suddenly fight for the space to fit further inside my hot ass
4:34 PM andreanotty: My first reaction as we begin to slide in is to scream in pleasure and pain but I contain myself and breathe hard... grabbing Chantel s neck and locking my lips on hers to hide my excitement... I was too worked up jerking off before... my cock is too sensitive ! The pain isn t helping either ! Our mouths open and our tongues start dancing together... wrestling then... but I realize I need more lube than Josie s spit and break the kiss to spit on it myself ! I realize I am not the only one overworked as Chantel pants on the same pace... we stare at each other hungrily as we keep going deeper inside Josie s tight ass !
4:40 PM curvychantel: It feels incredible as I re-enter Josie's hot tight ass...but now it's even so much more as Andrea's huge cock tries to force its way inside the same hole, and crushing up against mine.  Our cockheads practically seem to fuse together as we both grit our teeth and slowy work our way up inside this incredibly sexy whore's ass...and its even more sexy to feel my shemeat throbbing and pulsing against Andrea's equally huge hot hard shedick...especially when I hear her scream, and I moan loudly in response.  I swallow her mouth in a kiss, as we each struggle to get ourselves all the way inside.
4:41 PM curvychantel: (sorry, misread, guess you didn't actually scream :p )
4:43 PM josielc: my eyes have to shut as the two hard futacocks force themselves together, fighting skin on skin, cock head to cock head, slit to slit and trying to reach furthest inside me first.. it feels as though my hole is being torn from the pressure of both of them while here I am on my back with my legs still spread, gripping my own futa cock as a way of dealing with the real hard fuck I'm getting. I let my head roll back and just moan out into the air, my nipples pointing hard for glory. I dare to clench my cheeks to made it harder for them and thus more painful than me.. two shecocks slowly fighting to get deeper, brunette and blonde tits slammed together as their tongues explore.. "FUCK!"
4:43 PM josielc: (brb. .I should be done before you both get posted but if not, sorry for the delay!)
4:44 PM curvychantel: (it's ok....you're worth waiting for ;) )
4:47 PM andreanotty: My huge hard cock throbbing against Chantel’s... my head spinning s we kiss without breathing... tongues swirling within our mouths... suddenly that brunette s sexy ass clench and we both stop... using our hands on each other for leverage we force our way deeper ! The temperature rising so fast I am already drenched in sweat... staring right at that blonde s eyes... I can feel her huge fucking meat s veins ! It s pulsing against mine and it s so fucking hot ! How that ass can take us both at the same time is a wonder but we re still doing it... clutching each other tightly to facilitate our cockfight... helping each other to fight more down there... some wicked shit !
4:54 PM dreaming.awake: This group is stacked!!!
4:54 PM josielc: (baaack)
4:54 PM dreaming.awake:
4:56 PM curvychantel: As our giant futapoles keep stretching Josie's ass, I glance at her face and see her grimacing and her eyes closed...but it's not all pain that I see in her face...and she even tries to clench down on us, stopping us for a few seconds as we both try to reach our goal...to get the deepest...if we can...and maybe even see, if one of us is longer than the other...but I'm pretty sure Andrea's 12 inches is an exact match for mine...in length anyway.  I shift my gaze to her eyes, and the other brunette glares back at me with anger and desire, to fuck me, and my giant futacock, into submission...just like I want to do to you.  I snarl at you.  "This is perfect.  Now I get to fuck two inferior brunettes...at the same time!"  As I suddenly thrust up hard, trying to push past Andrea's cock and claim my rightful place as top cock.
4:57 PM curvychantel: (now I just have to slip away for a few min, brb)
4:58 PM dreaming.awake: (What in the actual ass goes on in this group! ???? You bunch of horned up sluts! ????)
5:00 PM josielc: So far its just been two busty futawhores sliding their way into my ass, which is wider than it ever has been, I can feel every single throb from their separate cocks. Each one pushing against the other in a slight shoving match as their heads smashed together burrow deeper within me.. my eyes keep shut only occassionally glancing up and seeing the fire in their glares at each other and then finally feeling Chantels cock, which im so familiar with at this stage, starting to thrust further into my ass, making a move to dominate its rival within the tight confines of my perfect puckered hole.. again I grip my cock in delight, throbbing so muhc at the pounding of two pathetic whores trying to take me
5:01 PM dreaming.awake: (Well I can fill yer mouth ????)
5:01 PM josielc: (If your going to stick around and want to.. wait until andrea and chantel post, then it can be your turn before mine ;)
5:02 PM dreaming.awake: (Very kind of you, bae. ????  I might have to dip out soon, tho. Maybe another time we can go one on one. ????????)
5:03 PM josielc: (MMM shame.. nearly all of my dreams come true at once)
5:04 PM dreaming.awake: (Best for Last, ????)
5:05 PM curvychantel: (back!)
5:05 PM josielc: (I wont be sucking myself dear.. since im the best ;) )
5:07 PM andreanotty: I moan loudly in pleasure and pain... damn that bitch is strong ! Regrouping a bit before pushing my cock as deep as possible ! Feeling my cockhead passing that blonde bitch ! And looling straight at her ! "You tried to be sneaky on me you bitch ! That ain t gonna work !" Looking behind me and finding Josie momentarily stunned by our sudden attacks ! Our boobs are pancaking each other... sweat easing the contact..  nose to nose pushing as deep as we can now... I was hoping to be bigger but as I thought so we re physically equals... but I still wanna prove my cock can resist that pressure longer and I begin some up down which make Josie moan uncontrollably !
5:16 PM curvychantel: I push up deeper to regain the little ground given to Andrea's cock, and it seems we've reached the end now, I can feel that we've penetrated Josie's incredible ass as fr as we can go, and I think I hear a little agonized but euphoric whimper escape from her cum-soaked lips.  Once again, though, she is only a minor distraction...even if she is providing us our battlefield...but that's all she is now...a means for our end...for Andrea and I to see who rules between us.  I gaze into Andrea's blazing eyes again, so close to mine, and feed the same fire to you.  "I was just waiting for you to catch up to me, whore," I snarl.  "Now we settle theis, you and me, my serpent against your weaker snake." I feel you start to slide up and down, and I match your motions, rubbing our straining undersides skin to skin.  "Then after I've prevailed, I'll finish with this human cocksleeve." as I sneer down at Josie again.
5:16 PM curvychantel: (sorry to be so long, getting caught up in this ;) )
5:21 PM josielc: I'm sweating from the pleasure and pain of having two cocks go as far as they can, they could probably push further in if they werent positioned side by side/face to face and instead one below one above.. but only alittle bit.. they're in so deep my ass is wide and straight after you could fit a fist in there but my eyes are rolling and my tongue is licking my lips so hungry and horny because now the real fight is going to begin.. "thats it you horny horny sluts.. snake against snake in a dark pit.. first one out is a limp dick slut while the other gets to swim in a mix of cum.. uhhhh fuckkk.." i encourage you both because I can tell you're both wanting me bad regardless of your issues with me.. i keep clenching at my cheeks while gripping my own cock because its an erection out of pain and im beating it to every thrust and joust I feel from you two as you rub cock on cock
5:28 PM andreanotty: I smile at the Blonde s words and pump my cock in that tight ass as hard as possible ! The motion and friction is making our skin raw... thank God some drops of sweat find their way in that burning mess... "my Mamba is ready to take you down !" Our nipples lock and we find each other completely in contact ! My need to cum is more and more demanding but I resist as I focus on Chantel s weaknesses... grabbing her ass, spreading it and forcing two fingers up there...   changing the angle of my hips movements... going down as much as I go against your cock ! Slamming my hips in Josie s ass and my abs in Chantel s abs... moaning higher and higher... breathing like a beast in heat ! Eyes locked with yours...
5:37 PM curvychantel: "Your wee little mamba is GOING down, you mean," I smirk...but even as I taunt you, I can feel my shecock struggling to hold back....I think I still have an advantage having cum so much already, but as I look into your eyes you seem as determined as me to keep from releasing your load, so I realize that I really am going to have to pump it out of your shedick with mine...so I thrust as hard as I can within the tight space, making sure I match you push for push.  Then I feel your fingers in my ass.  "Oh, you wanna get REAL nasty, do you girl?"  ANd I slide my fingers around your and slip two fingers in as well!
5:40 PM josielc: Getting a real front seat view from between my legs at two horny rival futa bitches, the classic brunette vs blonde. My ass clinging onto both of their cocks and each time they thrust themselves against each other I feel every inch and it makes me moan out, mere background noise as the two of them enter each others ass in and attempt to control the other. Hard cock meat fucked right up against hard cock meat as they bitch at each other.. its quite a sight and an even better feeling for me
5:47 PM andreanotty: I force my nose against yours and moan without control as you enter my asshole as well... eyeq going wild as you prove yourself able to withstand the cockfighting... my cock has yet to come and my balls feel ready to explode... that tight ass isn t helping as Josie still contracts from time to time... frozing us together sweating and panting... I force my fingers in and out of Chantel... my tongue invading her mouth once again ! LEAVING MY EYES OPEN ! "YOU AND ME UNTIL ONE EXPLODES AND GET FUCKED OUT OF JOSIE BITCH !" I scream as I slam my hips harder !   Wondering in my mind how Josie bears the stuffing she s getting.
5:55 PM curvychantel: "I'LL FUCKING RUIN YOUR WEAK DICK WITH MINE, AND DRIVE YOUR LIMP DICK RIGHT OUT OF HER ASS WITH MY BIGGER, BETTER SERPENT, SLUT!!!" I scream back at you, but even though I match your volume I feel you're the more desperate one.  I mimic your earlier move and dip down a little, angling my hips and thrusting up, trying to drive your shecock back and move it around in our fleshy fighting pit, trying to bully your massive futapole with mine, and fight back with m tongue against yours as I also stab my nipples into yours and smashing my abs in yours as well, trying to see if I can force you out of Josie's ass by sheer force alone.  I lower my voice and whisper in your ear.  "You want to cum so badly.  I can see it in your eyes.  Just give in, whore."
5:59 PM josielc: Both of you hard bitches are so deep in me that theres hardly any room to move your thruststicks however your both managing to push each others cxntcocks around just enough and each time it makes me moan out so fucking loud.. its painful but your so deep and thick inside me that its fucking erotic as hell and I almost feel as though I could pass out from the trouble.. my only save is to keep clenching my ass against the two of you, so when you settle im locking your shafts tigther together.. your trash talking is so hot and watching your bodies rub and grind right infront of me has me pumping my own milktank so much, I'm literally drooling from my mouth im producing so much girlspit in the heat of th emoment
6:07 PM andreanotty: My pride in the balance ! I grit my teeth and bearhug you tight as I push the waves away...  spit drooling from my lips onto your back... closing my eyes for a sec... then opening again and moving in rythm... I know I leaked some precum... your huge futameat trying to throw my throbbing serpent out... I resist and counter attack... backing up until my cock is midway filling her ass and then slamming my cock with an angle aiming at Chantel s cock ! So my cockhead hits the thick vein pulsing before sliding down again... my slit opening with yours... both ready to fire... huggig you tight and looking at you... "I AIN T LOSING THIS, BITCH ! I MAY CUM BUT YOU LL HAVE TO FORCE MY COCK OUT !" Jaw tensed...
6:16 PM curvychantel: Feeling your hands leaving my ass to grip me in a bearhug...my big tits mash tight against yours, but I bite my lip and absorb the pain so I can keep digging my fingers in your ass, faster and harder now as our raging shecocks remain stalemated inside Josie's occasionally tensing ass...I feel some precum from yours slit leak out and drip onto my cockhead, but I'm sure I'm leaking some on yours too, as we both keep getting closer.  I'm still hoping I have a slight edge on you, but I can hear my own pants and moan growing louder.  You slam against mine at an angle, and I push back, our cockveins rubbing together.  I finally return your beargug, squeezing into you.  "WHEN YOU CUM MY SERPENT WILL FUCK YOUR MAMBA RIGHT BACK INTO ITS LAIR!"
6:16 PM andreanotty: (I am afraid that s as far as I can go for now... workday tomorrow... goodnight ladies)
6:17 PM curvychantel: (okay...too bad)
6:17 PM josielc: (damn.. so close to a conclusion too.. any suggestions?)
6:18 PM curvychantel: (idk...put it on hold?  is that feasible?)
6:18 PM curvychantel: (would really like to fuck her out of your hole)
6:19 PM andreanotty: (I d like to fuck you out as well... maybe take from there next time ?)
6:19 PM josielc: (who knows when we'll all next be around to continue something like that.. I'm willing to be the arena another time though ;) you can start again or continue, I'd imagine you were both quite close to cumming though)
6:20 PM andreanotty: (Truthfully... yes !)
6:21 PM curvychantel: (If you're okay with it, I could write an ending with us both cumming if you want, Andrea?)
6:22 PM curvychantel: (might be hard to get us all together again...my schedule is kind of erratic)
6:23 PM haleyontop: goat
6:23 PM curvychantel: baaaaa
6:24 PM curvychantel: (Thursday would be my next free time)
6:25 PM josielc: (I am/should be free thursday, like the same times as today)

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2018, 07:45:41 PM »
LOVE this , thanks for sharing !
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !