News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Futa fights and finding people who like that

• 162 Replies

Offline Cammy

Re: Futa fights and finding people who like that
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2018, 09:01:51 PM »
Now this is rather unusually interesting...the spice to life?..

DerekLikesCatfights

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2018, 10:06:43 PM »
I would love to challenge any Tgirl to a cock fight and anything else irl. If there is any who would except my challenge

Offline KinkyKyle

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2018, 10:21:52 PM »
I would really enjoy joining your group..sounds like alot of delicious fun.

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2018, 04:10:06 AM »
Okay, in a RP futa fight I am very particular about my opponent. Yes, cock play is fine. However, I like much more crazier things.

For instance choking, slapping, hairpulling, punching, knees, kicks, smashing each other into furniture, cock and ball torture, biting, forced oral and anal, trampling, humiliation, asphyxiation - like bag over the head (to differentiate from choking). I also like bondage and torture, frotting, docking, ball biting, squeezing. if my opponent has a crotch forest, I like ripping out pubes and forcing them into my opponent's mouth. Thus, making her gag. I love watersports for humiliation, I'm not afraid to hammer home your loss/ shame and piss down your throat. Also sticking foreign objects into my opponent's pee hole, like shoving a swizzle stick down her urethra, while choking her out with my free arm and crushing her ribs with my thighs.

I just want other RP'ers and TS to know what I'm into. If I'm too hardcore, I totes understand that. However, it's annoying when asked to do a match and find out it's only cock play. To me that is far too vanilla, I like spice and danger.

~ lick

So...where does the line for the queue start so I can reserve my spot?  Because every bit of that premise sounds fan-fuck-tastic to me.  :D

Though I was heading here initially to post another picture that I enjoy, and just barely remembered to do that before hitting post since I was so distracted.

Offline FrantheMan21

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2018, 11:34:03 PM »
Wow I really love this idea, it turns me on to battle the cock of a futa and see whose will prevail! Feel free to hit me on trillian at Frantheman21

Offline Laci K

« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2018, 12:40:44 AM »
Me and Valeria tangled in an enthralling battle of footies. Each determined blonde displayed there foot fucking techniques as each expertly stroked, flexed and smacked around their opponents futacock with toes and feet. In the end i gushed first as Valeria skillfully stroked my girlcock with her foot. To humiliate me further she made suck her engorged winner girlpole where my toes just were and suck her off till I  creamed her victory cum in my mouth. A nasty wicked delightful expression on her smug face.

Valeria

« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2018, 12:48:36 AM »
Me and Valeria tangled in an enthralling battle of footies. Each determined blonde displayed there foot fucking techniques as each expertly stroked, flexed and smacked around their opponents futacock with toes and feet. In the end i gushed first as Valeria skillfully stroked my girlcock with her foot. To humiliate me further she made suck her engorged winner girlpole where my toes just were and suck her off till I  creamed her victory cum in my mouth. A nasty wicked delightful expression on her smug face.

That's right, Laci. Let everyone know how much of a beta fuckmeat you are.

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2018, 01:03:30 PM »
Sound like this is my kinda place I'm down to fight

Offline JJTheWrestler

« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2018, 01:17:28 PM »
Another win for Valeria!  Congrats!!

Offline Curvy_Carmen

« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2018, 12:01:19 PM »
Now this is interesting..

Offline Laci K

« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2018, 11:09:55 PM »
Now this is interesting..

Read your profile and saw some pics. Color me interested in you..hope that color is milky white x

Offline Leanna Owns You

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2018, 09:26:14 AM »
Hi, would you consider a fight involving your futa cock vs my champion pussy? X
I lick, I grind, I suck, I pound - you name it I'll finish ya!

Offline GoddessTiffany

• Trans Domme looking for fights.
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2018, 11:51:32 AM »
Being a Trans girl I am very into girls who are into fighting trans girls hit me up.

Offline PilotMoonDog

• MoonDog's just this guy ya know?
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2018, 10:45:23 PM »
I am a very big fan of futa on futa material. Especially stuff that includes mutual penetration. I find the whole penetrated whilst being penetrated themselves very sexy.
Shaun aka PilotMoonDog
aka Brother Broadsword of Forgiveness.

Offline Yuki36G

« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2018, 07:59:58 AM »
I love Futa fight, watch and play both. I want to include futa material in catfight or NHB