News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Futa fights and finding people who like that

• 162 Replies

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
Re: Futa fights and finding people who like that
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2019, 05:52:00 AM »
Hi Kelcey, unfortunately Laci is no longer active. I have taken over the operations of you thr futa group on trillian if you care to be in it. nicoletta1 my trill name if youd like to add me hon x

My id is the same as here, if I could get added to the group please.

I prefer my FvsF in a Prick-free zone. I can't stand mixed combat or MvsM or MvsF and I don't want to see any naked penis, male referee or camera-men. I don't want to see some guy having sex with the combatants or getting a blowjob before, after or during the match. If someone's holding a camera it needs to be a woman preferably nude or dressed only in panties.  The thought of Trannies wrestling each other makes me nauseous and I would NEVER pay to see this content.  With all that being said and despite my level of disgust and detest for this genre, I stumbled across an artist (during my search for 'catfight anime' and 3D artists) who I found "compelling"  so I thought I'd share a few links because I think it may be something the people who enjoy Futa might find "engaging".  I particularly enjoyed the "Tales of Hylore" and the way the combatants were drawn.  "When Worlds Collide" was ok but not as engaging as "Hylore" or "Rumble Roses". I'm not sure Marvel would approve of their hijacking of She-Hulk but it was entertaining. I had to ask myself how much I'd enjoy these presentations if the artist had drawn the women sans male genitalia and I honestly don't have an answer.  However, for me to find these stories compelling and entertaining as much as I hate Futa, I have to imagine that this artist must have something "on the ball" (my apologies - it couldn't be helped).  Hope you and yours will find content of interest in the following links:

https://e-hentai.org/g/525524/f77b17ec3a/
https://e-hentai.org/s/09d672e0cb/918271-1
https://e-hentai.org/g/541368/402527bdc4/
https://e-hentai.org/g/562999/da6178feca/
https://e-hentai.org/g/909923/6dd6db84ba/

You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2019, 02:09:38 AM »
Thank you for posting the artwork ParadigmSift, wonderful pics. I'd be interested to see any artwork with Futa's engaged in mutual penetration if anyone has any?

You're quite welcome Patricia7!  You should be able to locate that info in the E-Hentai gallaries if you seach DuckDuckGo for "catfight anime".  You can probably drill down and get more specific content by applying additional strings to the search filter to narrow down your content of choice.  Hope you find the content you desire.

You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline Paulina Candy

« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2019, 07:59:22 PM »
My Trillian is bustynicole bring it on slags

Hey there BustyNicole. What a sweet treat to know your into futa as well. Fair warning to your busty self, your girlcock is highly likely to get busted around here especially with me xx

Offline Paulina Candy

« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2019, 04:34:58 PM »
All the right spots were hit to gush such a cum fountain

BarbieBitch92

« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2019, 06:54:16 PM »
Please add me... BarbieBitch92

Offline Busty Sarah

• My tits are better than yours.
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2019, 02:44:09 AM »
Love the amount of interest there is in this now.

Offline Paulina Candy

« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2019, 08:38:51 PM »
Always a good time  ;)

Can we futa fighting bitches be included in your fun time? xx

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2019, 04:26:04 PM »
By the way, if anyone on here have roleplay's or chats that they'd like to see transcribed into a story, I'd be happy to give it a go.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline Busty Judy D

• God Member
« Reply #98 on: April 08, 2019, 11:22:33 AM »
I love a good hard futa fuckfight.

Offline Paulina Candy

« Reply #99 on: April 08, 2019, 09:35:05 PM »
@RachelTS. Thanks Rachael. Id love to challenge you x

@CatgirlAnna. I got you girl. I added you on trillian and into the futa room. Lets have some messy fun x

@Busty Judy D. Mmmmm you nasty slut. Cant wait to milk your big tits and cream maybe your bigger futacock x

Offline Busty Judy D

• God Member
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2019, 12:34:49 PM »
@Busty Judy D. Mmmmm you nasty slut. Cant wait to milk your big tits and cream maybe your bigger futacock x

Mmmmm can't wait for you to try, I'll paint your huge tits white with my cum, but not before I drained your thick hard futacock.

Offline Paulina Candy

« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2019, 03:08:46 PM »

Mmmmm can't wait for you to try, I'll paint your huge tits white with my cum, but not before I drained your thick hard futacock.

Oh honey. Ill make you suck my big fat futacock between your soft lips. Shove my hardness down your throat. Just when im about to coat your tongue ill pull out,girlcock all wet from your spit, and splash your huge tits in my dense thick cick cream. Throbbing my cock juices on your massive globes. Watch the sticky cum run down, covering those perky nipples ugh. Then ill grab your erect pole and jerk it till im rewarded with your hot torrent of cum mmm

Offline AhnaFights

• God Member
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2019, 06:13:46 PM »
The thought of large breasts banging together as thick rigid shecocks fight and frot makes me feel tingly all over!

Offline Paulina Candy

« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2019, 09:42:34 PM »
The thought of large breasts banging together as thick rigid shecocks fight and frot makes me feel tingly all over!

Looking at your pic Ahna you are well endowed x. And what are you hiding in that black thong of yours, is it a large snake? Ugh the thought of a huge anaconda tucked inside those panties is making my python swell. If it keeps growing in afraid my own panties wont be able to contain the beastly python within, it grows to tangle with yours!!

Offline Busty Sarah

• My tits are better than yours.
« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2019, 04:34:28 AM »
I love a good hard futa fuckfight.

Sounds like you want a futacock creaming your big tits Judy