News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Futa fights and finding people who like that

• 162 Replies

Offline Busty Sarah

• My tits are better than yours.
Re: Futa fights and finding people who like that
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2018, 12:13:53 AM »
Futa fights seem interesting

It can be gooey hot sticky messy fun xx

A hot gooey mess with you could be fun ;)

Offline Paulina Candy

« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2018, 07:03:55 PM »
Futa fights seem interesting

It can be gooey hot sticky messy fun xx

A hot gooey mess with you could be fun ;)

Merry XXXmas to all! Hope everyone had a great time all the world over and happy boxing day to Canada up fhere aaayy

Oh Sarah. Hit me up on trillian and ill show you just how hot i can make you ;)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 07:13:28 PM by Nicoletta »

DanaTussels

« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2019, 01:52:02 PM »
love it ....have for a long time.... contact me

Offline Paulina Candy

« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2019, 07:54:33 AM »
love it ....have for a long time.... contact me

Could be quite the erotic adventure tussling with your member Dana xx

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2019, 01:29:25 AM »
I'm not sure if anyone remembers the old 'Rumble Roses' game from a while's back. But some time ago I came across a futanari hentai version called 'Erected Roses'. It was a one-shot production with the iconic Dixie Clements vs. the eponymous Reiko Rose.
It was an over the top affair with a bit of belly inflation and cuminflation so I can understand if it wasn't for every everyone but I got to thinking... how would other characters from the franchise size in? And had brain stormed statistic for several key wrestlers in the roster. Anesthesia, Evil Rose, Lady X, and most notably, Aisha.
I say most notably as I'd actually begun writing up a story with her taking on Dixie, the reigning Erected Rose champion.
It's something that I'd begun some time back and as such is still pretty incomplete. It's missing the bulk of the actual match and skips straight to the start of the conclusion. I've ideas on exactly how to end it, I've just not had the time to actually get to that point as yet.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
Erected Roses: Aisha vs Dixie (Futa/Dickgirl Cockfight Story)
« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2019, 02:30:14 AM »
So, since the story got mistakenly moved to Men v Men section (because it contained the word 'cockfight') despite none of the participants being men, I figured I'd repost it here.

Erected Roses: Aisha vs Dixie (Futa/Dickgirl Cockfight Story)
A Futanari Cockfight Story between Dixie Clements and Aisha from Rumble Roses

Note that this story is of now, incomplete and was copied from an old piece I was working on years ago (back in high school). I've brushed it off and polished it up some, with a short addition at the end to turn it into a semi-decent cliffhanger. Though I know where I want to go with it, I'm not vexed with trying to complete it, however, I may try working on bits of it later if there's any interest.

Since entering the world of Futa Fighting, Dixie Clements had rapidly rocketed to the top of the ranks, securing her claim to the championship and had gone undefeated to the point of going unchallenged for ages.

That had all changed once Aisha joined the Erected Roses.

At five foot eleven, one thirty-eight pounds, and possessing preposterous twelve and a half inch cock, the ebony superstar from Atlanta outgunned the once unrivaled Texas cowgirl by a solid inch. Fans had anticipated an epic cockfight for the ages. However, while Aisha would have enjoyed nothing more than to make a spectacle out of her opponent, she instead opted out, going for an uncontested curb-stomp.

Though the match began innocuously enough, things soon took a turn when Aisha rushed the cowgirl to wrap her in a bear-hug. “That ain’t gon’ work here…” the Texan drawled condescendingly, grinning through gritted teeth as she writhed in the hold, “Ain’t no tapping to these kind of attacks.”

However, Aisha seemed unperturbed by this fact, answered pointedly, “Ain’t trying to make you tap.” The clash of the two Southern accents only underscored the disparity between the two futa fighters… and what was soon to come. Keeping her grip secured around Dixie’s waist, Aisha began grinding her hips into Dixie’s. “It’s to keep you trapped.”

It was then that Dixie felt Aisha’s erection roar to life as it ground into hers and she fully understood what the black woman meant by keeping her trapped. “Well if a grindin’ is what you want to go for, I’ll oblige.” Dixie confidently responded, shoving her more than respectable eleven inches of massive meat up into Aisha’s ebody shaft.

In terms of sheer size, Dixie technically held the advantage, her extra half inch of girth resulting in an overall greater volume in comparison to Aisha. ‘Length, and only length is the one area where I’m outmatched,’ the Texan thought to herself, but within moment's of starting the shaft-to-shaft grinding, she realized that she’d overlooked a critical statistic. Rigidity.

Even if Aisha didn’t eclipse Dixie’s dick in length, the black woman’s shaft was incomparably harder than the Texan’s softwood slugger. In all her prior matches, the sheer size and weight of her shaft had been enough to knock any opposing cocks into mincemeat. But against Aisha, she realized that while her own member had diameter, it lacked density.

It was a realization that came too late as Aisha began to thrust her harder cock into Dixie’s. Grunting at the sensation of her mammoth meat forcibly pressed against her body, its head nestling snugly between her huge breasts, the buxom cowgirl tried to grind back and give the chocolate bombshell a run for her money in this race to climax…

Except, Aisha wasn’t thrusting against Dixie to try and rile up her erection, rather, she simply pressed her hips forward while continuously tightening her hold around her opponent’s waist. This increasing the pressure got Dixie to grind her teeth in agony, but she wouldn’t give the woman the pleasure of hearing her groan. Instead, with her jaw clenched, tried taunting Aisha, “What’s a matter A? Scared of going for something more spectacular?”

This challenge to the superstar’s usually more bombastic maneuvers fell on deaf ears however as Aisha simply continued to grind her dick into Dixie’s. The cowgirls cock was in dire straights now, and throbbed painfully with every pulse. She could practically feel Aisha’s hard black rod sinking into her meat for some deep tissue tenderizing.

Dixie thrashed desperately in Aisha's grip, but the agony of her hulking cock diluted her efforts. She needed to escape... not just to win, but to survive! Her dick would break under this kind of pressure.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline Paulina Candy

« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2019, 11:21:57 PM »
Thanks for sharing MisterSteel x
If you ever been to Hostboard. Com i think they have a couple futa fight stories and some posted arts

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2019, 03:20:41 AM »
Thanks for sharing MisterSteel x
If you ever been to Hostboard. Com i think they have a couple futa fight stories and some posted arts
Glad you liked it. By any chance would you have links to those threads in particular?

« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2019, 03:21:21 AM »
I luv this wrestling fight style msg me or add me on trillian wetsubjordan. Cant wait to take you on ;)

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member

Offline kelcey

« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2019, 04:10:35 AM »
Hi Laci. I, too, have been fascinated by this. Especially watching 2 TS rubbing cocks during foreplay. So hot!

Offline Paulina Candy

« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2019, 08:24:54 PM »
Hi Laci. I, too, have been fascinated by this. Especially watching 2 TS rubbing cocks during foreplay. So hot!
Hi Kelcey, unfortunately Laci is no longer active. I have taken over the operations of you thr futa group on trillian if you care to be in it. nicoletta1 my trill name if youd like to add me hon x

Offline BustyClara

• Ready to get nasty with some bitches!
« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2019, 11:38:12 PM »
Would like to be added here. BustyClara is my trill name

« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2019, 02:37:42 AM »
Hi Kelcey, unfortunately Laci is no longer active. I have taken over the operations of you thr futa group on trillian if you care to be in it. nicoletta1 my trill name if youd like to add me hon x

My id is the same as here, if I could get added to the group please.