News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Finaly we Decided

• 0 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Finaly we Decided
« on: April 03, 2018, 06:20:48 PM »
Poll & Images - https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=71352.0

(HI if you want you can directly jump to the Match from the word !!START!! marked in BIG letter below).

Preeti:  so how will this fight move

Jasmine:   we will be atleast once fully lay on each others..lols. .but time will tell...lets think about the starts first..something already in my mind though..lols
hey dont know whether my posts reaching you late...i dont see you typing for long
hmmm

Preeti:   tell me about the start

Jasmine:   yups....oks
first we should declare our stats again right...m declaring that

Preeti:   yeah

Jasmine:   Preeti Gill (black top) ....5'7" & 1/2 - 58 kgs..who looks lil quicker betn the two
Jasmine:   The Other one Jasmine Narulla - 5'7" - 60 kgs..looks lil more cool though
Jasmine:   :-)
You will play Preeti right? & M Jasmine as we had decided..right?
Now Age
Preeti 21
& Jasmine 22.
Should i tell how long they met each others?

Preeti:   yeah

Jasmine:   Yups...since last 2 years since they joined a new College.
So m Jasmine right? so that i can go ahead accordingly.

Preeti:   yes you are

Jasmine:   Good dear!

Preeti:   Jasmine

Jasmine:   To fight you was in my mind since the first day we met.
But i kept it confined with me.
Also i digged out this indication that we both never had fought before in our life. lols.

Preeti:   had we?

Jasmine:  ....No we really dint fought before...& if we fight it will be our first fight with anyone. lols
Shall i go ahead?

Preeti:   yep

Jasmine:   Good.
I know you can be a very hard customer if we fight.
We started joint study 2-3 months back
Should i move ahead?

Preeti:   of course

Jasmine:   Accha ..good..lols
One day i heard your family Uncle, Aunty & your younger sister are going outstation in next 2 days.
I thought this could be a Golden Chance.
& i waited eagerly for that day.
Which finally came
As usual i came for a Joint study in the morning to your home. (I personally see the fight should begin at around 10 am).

Preeti:   go on

Jasmine:   Yups thank you

We were sitting in the right angle direction of the table
You were sitting on the front & I was on the sides
Suddenly i asked you whether you had been to Gym etc in the past...& started more sporty & physical talks to divert your attention to what I wanted?
Some tasteful taunts also
You were also not behind in that.
Suddenly I asked Who will win If You & Me Fight?
Bas Aur Kya Hona Tha? That?s it, it was an explosion.
Did you like the start..Then i would like to direct it a bit further more?
more?

Preeti:   yep, going great

Jasmine:   Ok. Thanks..I will direct it further more then we can think of start with some talks...

Preeti:   ok

Jasmine:   Then there will be lots of teasing, fun of pressing biceps of each others etc, deciding whether we will start fight in center of the big living  room removing the center table from the midst?.then if required spread the fight up to the bed room, washroom anywhere it leads us if required…or something else you decide…decide the rules of the match...no biting scratching blood ..to what extent it go etc..etc...
We may start from when I ask you when we fight who will win. ? let me make a statement from then.

Preeti:   sounds great

Jasmine:   Thanks..so should i start?

Preeti:   yup

Jasmine:   Thanks
M Jasmine.
I was sitting with you on the side of the table..you were in the front side.
Shall i add the pics now? .this will be our dress codes.

Preeti:   ok

Jasmine:   [Image]

Preeti Gill
[Image]
Jasmine Narulla
5'7" & 1/2 58 kgs, me 5'7" - 60 kgs.
I was sitting on the side
& now I started to divert your mind, cleverly
I asked you whether you had been to Any Gym etc sometimes
Then started a bit teasing & trash talk  betn us.
I know there were nobody in the home..& it was my Plan
I suddenly asked you ..If we Fight Who will Win?
YTTTTTTTT

Preeti:   well Jasmine.. I don't like to just talk..  I like to prove the things I say.. and the thing I am gonna say now is gonna hurt you very bad.. I know what's there in your mind right now.. rahi baat who will win if fight.. It's gonna be me only..  and I will win by whooping your ass badly.. and to prove it.. I am ready to rumble with you just now.. grrrrrr.. I say while giving you an evil smile.. yt
Jasmine:   Ohhh ho I see...ohh my my....Chal ladte hai phir..Come lets fight then & see who wins..Ok m ready dear Pretty Preeti..before i whoop your ass right?....Ok fine Cmon then...where we should fight Cmon lets say?..Lets start in your living room then..will it be ok my sweetttty Pie....be prepared m going to whoop your ass right ok? YTTTTT

Preeti:   yep, we will do that right here right now.. let's clear up this room .. come on help me in picking up this table and putting it aside.. yt

Jasmine:   (Start in your living room first..I make a bit change with this)
( I forgot to tell you that we were actually we are not in the living room right now, we were in some other room..will it make any change...or should i reply??)
Your reply is also perfect otherwise

Preeti:   we can move there and do it there

Jasmine:   Ok..

We agreed to start the fight from the living room first..
We came together in the living room & you say me
we will do that right here right now.. let's clear up this room .. come on help me in picking up this table and putting it aside.. ""
My reply
Two tall girls side by side
Ok lets lift it....
We handle the table together in your both hands & took it to sides
Lets keep it in the other room itself you tell me..& we did it
We both bare feets...Rules you ask
I tell let it be a catfight come wrestling can go at any length right? will you be all right & capable for same?
YTTT

!!START!!
Preeti:   so come on let's do this now.. everything is set now.. the room is clear.. no one is gonna come to stop us.. and we are done with the rules too.. let
let's do this than Jasmine.. yt

Jasmine:   Yes but the fight may not only get confined to this room only Preeti..I may drag & pull you anywhere like on the bed or in the washroom also Preeti...so better gona ready for that Preeti...Ok lets fight then..mtc
We both come in the center of the room
Two long sofa's quiet away on both sides from us
Lots of distance on the side & front back..are vacate.... Lets Come Preeti lets Fight & See. Cmon! YT
(sofa color..white).

Preeti:   I adjust my hair and tie it in a pony tail.. I bend down and put my hands out... and start circling you.. I then suddenly launch myself into you and grab your shoulders hard in my hard.. and start trying to shake you around.. yt

Jasmine:   I feel your hands on my shoulders....as i too grip your shoulders hard....& try to take you two steps away on the sides towards the side big sofa..we both were in tight jeans. YT
(white sofa).
yt

Preeti:   I plant my feet hard on the floor as you pushed me two steps back.. and then launched myself forward to hit my knee hard into your belly.. which almost lifted you off your feet.. yt

Jasmine:   Offf it hit me hard...gave a sudden pains…I went a foot back....I know you will be quicker..but I have to have patience....I get the kick...but keep my good grip at your shoulders..& keep my belly quite away from you ..not to get another kick..& then all of a sudden I push my All weight on you with a great surprise....& try to throw you on the side big long white sofa with a bang...if i manage to throw you will fall there on your back with a big thud!!! YT

Preeti:   I have a wide smile on my face as you try with all your weight to push into me.. as I bent down and jumped up putting my knees on your boobs and fell down on my back to do a monkey flip on you and send you in towards the sofa in an awkward upside down position.. yt

Jasmine:   Ok when you fell on your back whether you fell on sofa or on the ground?

Preeti:   ground..

Jasmine:   Ok.
As i used my whole weight on you …you cleverly bent down..lay your back on the ground..lift your knees up on my boobs....& monkey flipped me on the sofa on my face down...uppss.. mtc..
My face thudded on the front white sofa
It was a great insult to me.
But i thought i should get up more quickly or you will get up on my back..I move quickly & stand on my sides down from the sofa...waiting for you to stand up before I plan to kick you on the shoulder from a very close range where we are. YTTTT

Preeti:As I was on ground…& you were on sofa…you took the advantage & quickly turned back to me….but before you could kick & hit me…I held it quickly in the air twisted it right & made you fall in front of me..Ouchhhhh!!!

Jasmine: Bitch knows the Fight..& She is quicker as I had thought..I have to be patient a bit….my ankle till in the bitches hand…& grabbing the opportunity I lifted my other white feet up in the air & showered it at your left face like a bullet…this would me my first solid hit at her.

Preeti: I got it by surprise..as it hit me so hard…I was not knowing you could be that fast & egile….I moaned a bit..but I was quicker….I grabbed your kicking leg before it got down with my bruished eye..& hit a karate chop of my feet straingt at tour cxnt…it should buffle you up!

Jasmine: Oppppss..it hits me so hard..I almost cried with pain….& tried to slide a bit away from you in pains..as I was not in a possition to think anything as you hit me there so hard there….Ohhh…it pains so much….I moan.

Preeti: I saw you moaning, I quickly got back on my feets….& saw your ass so close at my feets range….I threw a wild sweeping kick at your ass with my right feet….It should fell so hard on your butts…I felt so proud of…I was about to gain now.

Jasmine: Ohhh you hit me so hard…m in a bit back foot....Quickly bending on my ass try to crwal back aiming at your feet so that I take the right action when you throw it at me again….I was much agile & concentrating hard on that.

Preeti: The bitch may hold my feet if I kick her now..Let her stand..as I let you also stand up….but as soon as you stand…I quickly go at you…& notching your hairs from fore heads I strongly took you to the front wall trying to bang your nose on the front wall…fisrt..Bang!

Jasmine: You pushed me to the front wall..but before you can smash my face I dig my fingers strongly on the front wall…resist you & controlled myself..& with my All strength push my elbow backward on your belly…with All my strength..it should bang you & you should feel my strengths now …

Preeti: Aghhh it fell so hard on my belly..I almost cried out but pushing your head more close on the wall I tried to rub your nose hard both sides on the wall with my All mights….& also tried to raise my right knee up & thud it hard on your bum from back side…it should fall that hard.

Jasmine: I shake …Sali Kutti…(You bitch) first time I opned my mouth in pain..almost crying…but again dig my hand again on your belly hard..trying to give you an imense pain right there again…& using my weight try fast to turn face on face..chest to chest on you & pull your hairs also from the place you are pulling mine from front…by this our hairs may be in each others tight clutches now….& we will fight chest to chest…the bitch is realy fast ..I must think something quickly to counter her well..

Preeti: We cliched hard with each others..our hands clintching each others hairs so hard….from front..I tried to plug some out from your head…I heard you screaming “You Bitch” out of pains…which satisfied me a bit…now m also feeling the pain you are giving me by pulling my hairs down..but m not disturbed..m matching strength to stength with you in this clutching act using my tall reach from top more effectively…& geeting the chance as we slide a bit on right…I pick my right feet up..& Stomp it so hard on one of your feet..that you must cry out in pain.

Jasmine: I was knowing you may do it…as I was already thinking how to cope you more cleverly..at the right moment very cleverly I removed my feet you tried to stomp...& your feet fell so hard on the empty ground that you cried in pain…using the advantage of the moment I turned & tried to push you on the Wall now..as if it was my turn to pull your back now first time on the wall.

Preeti: The Bitch is Clever..hurt…but I still maintained my very strong grip on your hairs…I tried to pull your head down…& scratch your face hard in rage….
Jasmine: Bitch scratching was not allowed fight…if you can realy fight then honestly..or treat you as looser…now I moved close on your body..lift my right knee up & tried to hit it straingt on your cxnt. Bums.

Preeti: Bitch”…I jumped up in pains..also almost tear came out…but I head locked you first..then notching your hairs down m trying to dig your head down & down along with me down towards the ground with my all strengths.

Jasmine: I m too pulling your hairs so hard..but with your slight height advantage your head is upside & my downside…we are pulling each others down by hairs so hard….with my other hand now I grabbed your right knee from behind as you were putting all weight on my hairs..it was my chance that I can lift your this knee lil more easily from back..& try to throw you down.

Preeti: I swing my body hard on right & we fell together side by side on the ground…

Jasmine: Opps…Aghh…but with weight advantage I try to roll on top of you for the first time!!

Preeti: I Got down. Slowed down a bit…The Bitch is on top of me..She got a bit more weight…I hufff…but difference of two Kgs…will not much for me to enable me to throw you back down..I was trying to regain my power first & then with a full swing tried to throw you down on sides & get on top of you…throwing my full body very quickly at you…I swing myself Very fast at you!!

Jasmine: OMG!! You threw me down & rolled on top of me..& I know it will be not that ease to toppp,e your from my top now…as you were holding me so tightly with your more elastic like body…the elasticity in that is so much that it will not be easy for me to roll you down all of a sudden..m down under you…but the Bitch is wild may do anything on me quickly…I have to take care ..I guess.

Preeti: At last I got the Bitch down!!..& holding her so strongly that she cannot move now…I press her breasts hard down with mine…realising the elasticity of my body she is not abling to cope with….I enjoyed & pressed her more hard..showing her more elasticity of my body….I was trying to control her hands under mine.

Jasmine: The Bitch is totally controlling me on the ground..I tried to slide a bit on right….Then twisting my feet hard on the ground..I made a invalid attempt to throw her from my top..I m in back foot.. she is dominating…I try to slide myself towards the side wall.

Preeti: I was knowing she is trying to take me to the side wall so that she can take use of same.…I restrickted it & we locked in atight battle….but she the Bitch is going out of my grip slowly…as she also got tremendous strength to fight back.

Jasmine: We locked & wrestled each other in a hard battle on the ground…before I brocke her lock & tried to overpower & get on her top her on the ground.

Preeti: Ohhh she almost overpowered me…Ohhh gosh…Wait..I got up on my ass…wait for a minute let me breadth…I huff…as unable to breadth…Ihuff huff..stopping the Fight.

Jasmine: I stand came close with my cxnt over your face…but with about kick on your belly..thought why not I also throw myself back on the back sofa & rest a bit gasping with spreading my limbs a bit out there.

Preeti: ohh I also thought so… & we threw our backs on the sofa & we lay on either sides of sofa laying out on our backs there…our feets drawn near..we taking a bit of fresh air.
We layed for about  4-5 minutes..body still aching a bit….

Preeti: Kaisi pitti..(How I showed you your place).

Jasmine: Rather I smothened you…& we locked each others hairs again as we got up in a standing position again.

Preeti: I apply my All strengths & try to push you down on the back sofa with a Big thud of your back there.

Jasmine: I lost my strengths & fell so hard right there with a bang....my back ached…but I quickly bouched back at you to be able to get on top of you….

Preeti: Both on Sofa..Our legs are trying to overpower each others….”Kutti..Aaj to faisla hoke rahega” (Bithch ..today surely we will decide)…I m trying to get a better control of your legs in mine.

Jasmine: & I will prove I m the Actual Queen betn the two! I sply my legs wrestle hard with you on the sofa. & finaly Trying to pin your ass there by pushing & kicking my waist & cxnt on cxnt of yours.

Preeti:I hear sound of my feets falling on the back side of the sofa as they try to tussle with you…we grip hard. Planting my left foot on the seat of sofa I try to push you down on my left down from the sofa.

Jasmine. A weak attack..I incease the intensity of my head lock around your neck & raising my knee up try to kick your cxnt again…my haead in a head lock with you.

Preeti: I just blocked you knee at right time by blocking my knee over it at right time…as we& our knees  locked hard & it was my golden time to twist & roll my waist aside..so that now your knee is up… & with my full strength I pushed the seat of the sofa with my right feet & push my whole ass power on you to see you fall on the grownd now..lets see if my power makes it for me. Ahhh!

Jasmine: OMG!!..M down. Gasping.but my both knees are up on both sides of your waists…I slide a bit up ..M down on the floor…your breast on my breast…I use my right hand as a long sword…fix it across your neck from back side of my hand….& holding your head acroos on my right side at back of my hand I try to push my butts away & get them over you.

Preeti: Aggh!! You get on top of me. Your hands in my hands…I claw & hold your hairs deep inside in my both hands….as I lock my legs over your waist.
Jasmine: Both wrestling, I tried to put my more weight on your shoulders & coller bones to pin you down..& now I again crossed my right arm across your neck & tried to press it hard to chock you & your neck on the growd..so that you should scream out of pain!!

Preeti: I screamed out of pains of your Arms pressing over my neck..therew my fast & agile legs wildly in the air & tried to come on top of you.

Jasmine..I tried to pin you hard with arm on your coller bone but…But with your Leg throws I lose my hold…& offff.. you came on top…we roll thrice on our right…before I sit on your belly & try to strangulate you down by pressing my hand deep on your neck.

Preeti: I moan a bit with pain…but grip your wrists tightly & gripping my feets hard on the ground tried to bridge & throw you down from my top heavily on the ground. !! Bitch!!

Jasmine: You throw me…I wrestle you hard..& roling we go near to the wash room…& tying your hairs hard by getting on my feets I try to take you inside to the washroom & throw & dip your head hard on the tub….

Preeti: I grip you hard…fix my knees very hard on the ground & manged to stop you from dipping my head on the bath tub with my All strengths…& in reverse try to get up with my All strengths & throw you on the toilet seat with your head dipped on on it. “You Bitch!””

Jasmine: You throw me but I block you with my all power..Managed not to get my head inside the toilet seat …& with a swing I push you back on the ground dry tiles….where we wrestled hard on the ground...before again went to the door of the wash room on our four feets.

Preeti: I held you hard on the door of the washroom with your back over it…my forehead glued over your forehead..fingers clinched…m not able to lift my right knee up to kick your cxnt due to pains…I maintain myself glued on you hard there…slowly wrestling we came out of the washroom..still holding each others…& wrestling we straight went away entered the bed room & I threw you hard on the bed…& as you bounced back we began to tussle hard.

Jasmine: Bitch I will die but or win against you! I Hiss hard!

Preeti: “But Bitch you will get fucked before dying!” I hiss as we fought hard.

Jasmine: M trying to get you aside & get the support of the side wall…& trying to pin your ass on the side wall beside me.

Preeti: “I will fuck you Bitch!” as I try try to resist you with my full strengths!

Jasmine: Sandwitched on the wall I get on top of you…we fought like we want to get inside the wall by what may come break it..as if there is no more room on our other side of the bed..but there was plenty space…but as if we want to get & pin each others in side the wall….I was beating you hands down.
But don’t know when the morning Sun rays fell on our Eyes..& broke our sleeps!

Preeti: My parents had arrived. We decided to finaly decide with each others next time when parents go for a longer time.

Jasmine: I said Yes!

END!!

Play on Saturday nights - Good if pre-scheduled with a brief chat. Trillian - rohit_girlwrestler

« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 06:35:20 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”