News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kim vs Pam: Wife stalks mistress

• 58 Replies

Offline KelleyVH35

Re: Kim vs Pam: Wife stalks mistress
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2018, 07:37:41 AM »
Don't stop now.  Doesn't Pam ever go into the Chicago office?  Does anyone notice bruises?  What will be Kim's excuse to go to Boston?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2018, 04:13:22 AM »
Phone conversation between Kim and her sister Amy; Friday, June 1, 2018

Kim:  Hey, thanks for road-tripping to Massachusetts with me tomorrow....

Amy:  ....AND spending $859 on a last-minute plane ticket AND having your back in this catfight war AND giving you an slibi for a weekend away from your HUSBAND and SONS ....

Kim:  Yea, Yea, kiss my ass .... you owe me after all the bitches I fought who bullied you in high school ....

Amy:  Blah, blah ....  speaking of your husband:  he suspects NOTHING going on between you and Pam????

Kim:  I interrogated him about ...  HER .... all week.  He never talked to her all week.  Personal text OR work text.  I scrolled his work IMs.

Amy:  Controlling!!

Kim:  Can you blame me?!? Anyways, he knows there were coworkers in town this week.  But most ended up staying in the hotel anyways ...  so he never saw them ... or HER.  So, her plan of seeing him ... fizzled out.

Amy:  So you don't wsnt to drop the whole thing??

Kim:  You DO?!?  Amy, where's my bad ass little sister?!?  She came into MY house  ....  and kicked YOUR ass.  Speaking of which ...  Amy, I know she ... enjoys, apparently .... fighting.  But I beat her twice.  How did you ....  LOSE ...  to her??

Amy:  Kim, she ...   well, she knew she was in a fight, for the record .... but, shit her punches were like getting hit in the face with ...  anvils ....

Kim:  And, Amy, that's fine ...  but why were you and her .... it's, ..  just .... why were you fistfighting her?!?

Amy:  Kim....  what?? ...  what do you mean?? 

Kim:  It's just ...  Amy, this isn't 1994 in the Maine East courtyard during smoke break ...  this is a .... Amy, this is a CATFIGHT ....  haven't you ever CATFOUGHT a woman??  ....  Amy?

Amy:  Not ....  really. 

Kim:  Amy, I know I got self-involved with Keith .... and then fertility .... and then the boys ...  but Amy, I had no idea how much I neglected ... you  ... us .... Amy....  part of becoming a woman is ...  graduating, I guess ...  from fistfighting to ....  catfighting .... like, did you notice how ...  The Bitch ...  she pulls hair, she punches tits, she scratches ....  Amy, if it comes to it this weekend ..... you need to fight like THAT ...  not just fists....

Amy:  Kim....  I get it ...   I get it.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2018, 04:18:52 AM »
Text conversation between Kim and Pam; Saturday, June 2, 5:45am central time, while Kim is at Gate K3 at O'Hare Airport

Pam:  Really, bitch??

Kim:  Excuse me??

P:  Really, bitch??  You're flying to Massachusetts??  To FACE me??

K:  And ...  howw do you know this?? ..  or, actually, WHY do you care?

P:  I don't care, bitch, don't flatter yourself.  I care about your husband's Saturday morning wood ..  you know what that is, right honey?  ..  and he mentioned you were flying somewhere....

K:  And you assumed it's a flight to come see you?

P:  I assumed nothing, sweetie...  I just texted you, and you sorta just admitted it.

K:  I haven't boarded yet, smart ass ...  but wherever I'm going-- do you WANT me to board??

P:  Since you ask:  I want you to board onto a 13-month one way trip to Mars.  That way your husband can know what really fucking is like.  That doable, Kimmie??

K:  No flights to Mars from yhis airport, babe.  And if that's how you feel about this ...  us ...  then why'd ya hang up on my Tuesday night  pussy?  We coulda gotten this over with then.

P:  I actually thought about that, you know-it-all wise ass.  I thought we could handle this, without escalating.  Check that--I thought maybe you and your husband hsd the type of marriage where, ya know, you don't eaves-drop on his cellphone.

K:  I don't eaves-drop, whore.  And I wasn't on TUESDAY.  He just FORGOT his phone, when he took our boys to baseball. 

P:  Well, get this straight you chickenshit holier-than-though prick--I hung up on you--but you FUCKING MISREPRESENTED yourself to me and tried to jump me in my hotel room.

K: Oh, would this be the hotel room yiu were planning on FUCKING MY HUSBAND in??

P:  I was just tryin' to give him a thrill, hun.  If he's gettin' whst he needs from you, you have nothing to worry about.

K:  Oh, trust me, Pam.  Get this straight--nothing about you worries me.  NOTHING.

P:   You boardin' the plane tough girl??

K:  You want me to??

P:  Hell, ya.  2 hour flight.  Perfect amount of time for me to work on Keith's morning wood.

K:  Then I'll board.

P:  Good.

K:  Bet he has no interest in talkin' to you during the 2 hours.

P:  Bet you lose our third fight.

K:  Game on.

P:  Shut up and get on the damn plane.

To be continued.....

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2018, 01:52:27 PM »
No one is better at building the tension and setting the stage than Sinclairfan!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2018, 12:36:40 AM »
Text conversation between Kim and Pam; Saturday June 2, 2018; 9:44am

K:  I landed safely at Logan, bitch.

P:  So?

K:  So you didn't get your wish, the plane didn't crash, whore.

P:  I don't want you to die in a plane crash, bitch.  I want to kill you myself.

K:  You want to kill me?  Because you're jealous of the husband I have?  Do you even listen to yourself, loser?

P:  Get this straight, cxnt.  I think your husband is cute, but MY husband is 5 times the man YOUR husband is.  Zero jealousy here.

K:  Pam, you are the most un-self-aware woman on Earth.  You go away on business for a night and cheat on your hudband, then claim you like him???

P:  No cheating happened, dumb ass.  I was trying to give your husband a thrill.

K ....AND YOUR PUSSY!!!!  Do not fucking lie to me, or to yourself, what that Tuesday night text was about.

P:  You don't know me, and more importantly, you don't know what your husband says about you at work.

K:  Nice try bitch.  Don't go there.  You can't pull a let's-you-and-him-fight between me and Keith.  Mind your business.

P:  You're on a plane to my place on Saturday and I'm the one not minding my business.  Interesting.

K:  You forced me.

P:  I forced nothing.  I made a pass at your husband, it didn't work out.  No harm, no foul, bitch.

K:  And you beating up my sister didn't happen??

P:  If she was on the plane, different story.

K:  She's on the plane.

P:  You brought your sister??  Pussy.

K:  I could kill you right now.

P:  I could kill you ANYTIME.

K:  Including in an hour.

P:  You bet your ass.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2018, 03:47:18 PM »
Phone conversation between Kim and Keith; Saturday June 2, 10:10am

Him:  Hey, babe.  Uneventful flight?

Her:  Yeah, hun.  We're in a rental car now, driving out to Amy's aunt's <<<<winks at Amy>>> place.

Him:  Amy's driving??

Her:  Well, .... she's to one who knows how to get there <<<<winks at Amy again>>>>, right??

Him:  I miss you, babe.  I have a colossal hardon right now.

Her:  I would normally ask you to continue, hun, but I'm 6 inches away from my sister.

Him:  6 inches ...  interesting ... my hardon is at least 10 at the moment.  Should I text a pic to you?

Her:  Hun, you're as incorrigible as a frat boy.  Not that I'm complaining, but if I didn't know any better, I'd swear you got a booty call wrong number this morning.

Him:   .......

Her:  Hello??  Did I strike a nerve??

Him:  ....so, ummm ....  the thing is .... either you have e.s.p., ...  or my guilt is in my tone of voice ....

Her:  Guilt?!?!?  You hot something you want to confess to me, hun?!?

Him:  Not ..... confess .... per se ....

Her:  Ok, I already don't like where this conversation is going ....

Him:  Kim, just ....  just .... hear me out for a minute ....  nothing actually happened ....  it's just that .... There's a woman at work I need to tell you about ...

Her:  Excuse me ?!?

Him:  Kim, slow down, she's married with a kid ...  a daughter who just finished freshman year at college ....

Her:  I already don't like how much you know about her, but go on.

Him:  Let me finish.  Please, this is hard enough to do over the phone. ....  <<<<inhales, exhales>>>> ... Anyways, her name is Pam.  She works in the Westborough office ...  when I go there, she's one of the people I work with, so that's how we've chatted about family a few times ....  well, speaking of travelling for work ....  turns out SHE travelled OUT HERE this week for work ....  and I guess she tried to connect with me......

Her:  Whoa, hun, whoa whoa whoa!  How the frig to you know THAT??

Him:  Babe, slow down--that's where this story is going ....  I know because she called me this morning ...

Her:  SHE CALLED YOU?!?!?  On our home phone??????

Him:  No, babe, slow down ...   damn .... she called me on my cell....

Her:  But I thought you never answer that on weekends?!?!?

Him:  Babe, I don't ...  usually ....  but I got worried, with you flying this morning ....  ya know, in case there was an emergency??? ...

Her:  Ya ya, fine.  So what the fuck did the floozy want?!?

Him:  Well, SUPPOSEDLY ....  she was just apologizing for missing me while she was in town this week ....

Her:  But? ...  ACTUALLY?? ...

Him:  ACTUALLY?? ...  actually, I think she was trying to bait me into having phone sex with her ...

Her:  WITH ME IN BED NEXT TO YOU??

Him:  Well ....  that's the thing .... she asked if you were there ...  snd I told her you were flying this weekend ....

Her:  Hun, you WAY overshare with this bitch.

Him:  Well, I ....  I didn't want her thinking any phone sex was going to be happening.

Her:  Babe, you want me to end this and take this bitch down?

Him:  So, Kim, ....  here's the thing ....  one of the reasons I try to avoid Pam ....  this is going to sound weird ...  Kim, Pam is OBSESSED with fighting other women ....  OBSESSED ...  like, it's bizarre ...  she talks about fights she has with women who flirt with her husband ...  or whose husbands she flirts with ..  Kim, I used to think it was all, I don't know, role-play or something with her ....  but after she called this morning ...  I'm starting to think it's real ...   Kim, what I'm saying is ....  like, let this blow over, ok? ....  when she sees what squares we are, she'll move on to someone else ....  understand, babe?? ....  Promise??  ... you there???

Her:  And do you didn't have phone sex with her?!

Him:  NO!  I swear.  Not this morning, not ever.

Her:  Well, you're right about one thing.  This is a hard conversation to have in a car ...  noy to mention by phone.

Him:  I know.  Babe, Skype me when you're settled  k?

Her:  K.  Probably tonight.

Him:  Love you.

Her:  Love you more.  Oh, by thr way--that hardon ...  I DO want a pic of it.

Him:  Texting it now.

Her:  Love ya, Keith.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2018, 11:11:55 AM »
Conversation in Amy and Kim's rental car; Saturday, June 2, 10:22am

Kim:  I take it you heard all of that?

Amy:  Ya.  What do we do?

Kim:  Well, I had this Pam bitch pegged.  She's a thrill-seeker.

Amy: .... as opposed to???....

Kim:  As opposed to a threat to me ...  over Keith .....

Amy:  which means .....  we're not going to appease her and give her the thrill she's seeking .... right, Kim ?!? ....  Kim ?!? .....

Kim:  Amy .....  like, what's happening to you ?? ....  don't you want to get back at this bitch for beating you up in the hallway ??? ....

Amy:  Ok ...   excuse me but the bitch did not BEAT ME UP ....  she was rampaging thru your house like a ...  drunk elephant ...  and ...  pushed me aside ...

Kim:  Sssoooo ..    how's about you and I rampage thru HER house ???

Amy:  Because ....  to start with, Kim, she knows we're coming .... 

Kim:  And?? ...  there's still two of us ....

Amy:  Well ...  what if her husband is waiting with her??

Kim:  Pffft!!! ..   SHE WOULDN'T DARE .....  she'd have to confess to him that she came to Chicago, flirted with Keith ...   and then just this morning called Keith for phone sex .....

Amy:  Fine.  What if she's waiting for us with a gun??

Kim:  She can't get BOTH of us ...  right?  ....  right??? ....  and, anyways, one, this is Massachusetts -- no one in this state owns, it's too hard ...  and, TWO, ....  that's not her style ....

Amy:  What IS her style?!?

Kim:  You heard Keith ....  right??

Amy:  Which part ??

Kim:  The part about her being ...  obsessed.  Obsessed with fighting other women.

Amy:  Is that even a thing??

Kim:  I can see ....  how it could be ..   ever since ...

Amy:  Ever since,  WHAT?!?

Kim:  Amy, I can't describe ...  ever since she called Keith's cellphone on Tuesday, ...  but ESPECIALLY SINCE ...  she called the house, and then hung up .... something clicked ...  inside of me ..   and I just want to totally fight her ...

Amy:  But you did ...  twice ...

Kim:  But we didn't ...  finish.  Amy, I need to totally ...  have it out ..  with Pam.  Like, to fight her till one of us can't take it anymore.  Is that weird??

Amy:  And then ...  like, is this a sexual thing with you ?!?

Kim:  Not sexual as in ...  turnon sexual.  But sexual as in ..   acting impulsively.  Well, obviously, if I got in a plane and flew 900 miles on a Saturday morning ....

Amy:  Well, that's my point, Kim.  Are you and her gonna ...  like, strip and start makin' out on her living room floor.

Kim:  No ...  it's not like that ... well, maybe the stripping part ... not the making out part, tho, definitely not that ..   no, we're going to fight, not kiss ....

Amy:  Well, GPS says to get off at this exit.  Are we doing it?

Kim .....  Yes....  Let's do this.

To be continued......

Offline KelleyVH35

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2018, 02:50:52 AM »
The plot thickens.  I'm no longer sure who is more obsessed, Kim or Pam?  Perhaps Pam's initial phone call really was a prank to tease him, but now she has Kim caught on her hook.  Amy seems to be the only one with common sense, but please continue the saga.

Offline Samoa Joe

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2018, 11:24:32 AM »
Loving this! Hot! Thanks for posting!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2018, 01:43:56 AM »
"WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?"

Cell phone conversation between Kim and Amy; Saturday June 2, 3:44pm

Amy:  Hellohello?!?!?

Kim:  Amy....thank God .... but ...  WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?

Amy:  Fuck ...   Kim, it was horrible ....  Pam's coed daughter ..... that blonde jock bimbo Alyssa ....

Kim:  Oh I know ....  'I'm Alyssa, and I play lacrosse AND rugby,' ...  what a prima donna ....  you kicked her ass right?  ... Please say you kicked her ass .....

Amy:  Well ..... eventually, yes ....  and isn't this about you and Pam, tho?? ....

Kim:  Ya ya, we'll get to that ....  tell me about you and Alyssa first tho ....  and WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE RIGHT NOW ....

Amy:  Well, ok ....  you know how when we drove up to Pam's? ...  and she let us in? ....  and you told Pam you wanted to know where the fuck your clothes are from earlier this week? ....  and Pam called Alyssa from downstairs and told her to take me out to "the barn out back"? ....  that they'd be in a garbage bag inside a piece of luggage out there?? ....  well, Alyssa took me out back ....  and we were walking thru a windy trail, they have lots of land in "the back" ....  and I can totally tell she's just lookin' for a chance to jump me ...  like, she thinks she's badass cuz she's a jock ...   and like I'm a wuss cuz her mom beat me in a fight ..... and I stare back at her like, c'mon, Alyssa, bitch, try me ....  well, we get to "the barn", it's, like, literally an old barn ...  straw and everything ....  as she opens the luggage ..   and a white Glad bad is inside ...  all your clothes .... all pee'd in ....  urine-soaked ...

Kim:  Those bitches!!  That's $5,000-worth of clothes.

Amy: ....and I asked who did it, her or her mom ....  and she goes, "We both did.  Together!!" ....  and I swear Kim I thought I would never hit a girl 10 years younger than me ....  but we just hit the straw floor in a total catball ...  like, going for the eyes, I swear ... like, no fucking around ... an all-out catfight ....

Kim:  And??  So why weren't you back in the house, like, 90 seconds later?!?

Amy:  Ok, so BACK the FUCK OFF with the attitude, sis ....I am So.  Not.  In.  The.  Mood. ....  my face is scraped raw, my back is bleeding, and my scalp is fucking .... shredded ....  Kim, I swear, they'll never let me thru security in the airport right now ...

Kim:  Ok...  ok ...  calm down ...  I need you, Amy .... is the bitch ...  Alyssa, like, out of the picture?? ....

Amy:  I hog-tied her to a post in the barn.  Kim, she is ssoooo ...  fucking ...  strong ...  we went four rounds, Kim, it was horrible ....

Kim:  You fought for three fucking hours???

Amy:  ahhh, fuck ...  it really is 3:48 then ...  fuck ....  no, after the last round, I fucking passed out ...  we walked an hour, fought an hour, but then I passed out and fell asleep for an hour ....  where do you want to meet up ....  and PAM is fucking tied up, too, I hope?? ....

Pam:  Hello, Amy.

Amy: Pam????

Pam:  The one and only.  And your SISTER is the one tied up.

Amy:  Pam, listen to me, you psycho bitch ...  Anything happens to Kim, and your jock daughter Alyssa will get 5 times worse ...  don't tempt me, I hate jocks .....

To be continued.....

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2018, 04:31:42 AM »
Nice plot twist! Knew Pam had to be planning a setup. Probably played rope a dope in the first two fights with Kim! Nice

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2018, 02:07:34 PM »
"I'M ON TO YOU"

Pam:  You listen to me, you lying hussy.  I'M ON TO YOU.  And if you do anything more to Alyssa, I'll rat you out to your sister and expose you for the manipulative bitch you are.

Amy:  ....Excuse .... excuse me?!? ....  what do you know?? ...  can Kim hear us??

Pam:  I stepped out of the room for a minute, so, no, Kim can't hear us.  BUT I WILL NOT HESITATE to expose you to her.  Try me, Amy.

Amy:  So ....  slow down ....  what is it you think you know??

Pam:   You lying whore ....  when I was in Chicago last week and called Keith, and Kim came downtown to fight me ....  I was suspicious why you stayed with him and his sons when, for all you knew, Kim might have been bleeding out in a back alley somewhere ....  then, later that week, when I went out to Kim's house, and you were there supposedly watching it, I couldn't figure out why you didn't hardly put up a fight when I stole Kim's clothes ...  shit if a bitch ever barged in my house and stole shit I'd put her in a fucking morgue ...  so when I called Keith this morning, it wasn't for phone sex, dumb ass ....  it was to ask him how he likes fucking his sister-in-law ...   YOU, Amy, YOU ....  how he likes fucking you .... and of course he bragged about it....

Amy:  But, Pam ....  I don't understand ...  why didn't you ...  why haven't you ...  told Kim yet ....

Pam:  I thought about it ..... but then I thought .... cute blonde MILF my age, my build, my size, thinks I'm flirting with her husband ...  comes out to fight me ....  well, I figured, let's see how this goes . .... girl only lives once, right? ....  YOLO ...  FOMO ..  all that shit Alyssa and her friends talk about ....

Amy:  So ..   I don't understand ....  did you and Kim fight today??

Pam:  Eventually ... we waited for you and Alyssa to get back first ...  and we waited and waited ...  letting the tension and hate build ....  till we couldn't take it anymore . .  so then we just ripped into each other ....  10 times more violent than our fights at the hotel ...  and I loved it, every second, every punch, every scratch, every bite, every kick, every knee ...  and I won, dammit, I won ....

Amy:  But ...  I don't understand ...  you weren't worried about Alyssa??

Pam:  Alyssa's 19.  I figured she'll either win ...  or learn.  Either way, she's better off.

Amy:  You're a sick fucking witch.

Pam:  Then what does that make you, brother-in-law fucker?

Amy:  So?? ....  what do you want NOW, cxnt??

Pam:  The fight with your sister just whetted my appetite, sweetie.

Amy:  You want to fight?

Pam:  You and me, honey.  Except this time, you try.

Amy:  When and where?

To be continued....

RPBella

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2018, 06:58:51 PM »
wow! I love that twist lol

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2018, 04:14:07 AM »
Did NOT see that coming! Genius!~ Love the possibilities now. Never guessed Amy was sandbagging! Pam is a predator and she now has leverage to have some fun with Amy. Can't wait to see which bitch comes out on top. Betting on Pam to control this and whip Amy's ass. She clearly used Alyssa to soften up Amy for the main event!

Offline Samoa Joe

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2018, 01:00:43 PM »
Love the twist! Hanging onto every word!!