News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kim vs Pam: Wife stalks mistress

• 58 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Kim vs Pam: Wife stalks mistress
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2018, 09:04:08 AM »
"YOUR OWN DAUGHTER??"

PHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN KIM AND PAM; TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2018, 9:33PM

P:  Hello?

K:  Alyssa's making lot of new enemies at lacrosse camp.

P:  SHE'S making them?!?  Or you're making them for her??

K:  I might be stirring the pot a little bit.  But Alyssa ....  well, she just doesn't back down from any challenge or slight, no matter how small.

P:  You're one to talk about proportion, sweetie.  You abandon your family over a little flirtatious phone call??

K: Don't play the naif with me, Pompous Pam.  You had a Husband Trade In - and - Upgrade in mind all along.  I know how it is with you washed up Working Moms whose youngest goes off to college.  You and your husband lose the buffer between the two of you, the kid, and remember you can't stand the sound of each other breathing.  So you try and turn back time with a younger woman's man.

P:  Kim, fuck you, I'm like, what, 2 years older than you?? ....  And I'm not the one whose marriage was a ...  a ... total joke.  Keith and his sister-in-law??  Kim, are you fucking kidding me??  By the way, thanks for offing her.  And so sorry for your loss, honey ....  NOT!!!!!!,

K:  Well, you know what they say about offing people, right?  Each one gets simpler.

P:  Kim, listen.  to.  me.  Uour beef is with me, not Alyssa.  Right??  Right????

K:  It was a thing of beauty, let me tell you.

P:  What are you talking about??  Kim??

K:  In between practice sessions, this afternoon.  Alyssa and this tall blonde at camp.  They went to a shadey area between the picnic benches and the bathrooms.  Some of the other girls formed a semi-circle around Alyssa and the blonde, so the adults in charge didn't have a clear view of what was happening.  Anyways, Alyssa and the blonde square up ....  and then started slapping each other .... slowly ....  one slap at a time ....  one slap each ....  taking turns ....  harder and harder....  right on the face .... never breaking each contact ....

K:  .....

K .......

K:  Pam ....  do you want to hear what happened next??

P:  .   yes .....

K:  Between Alyssa ....  and the blonde?? ......

P:  ....yes.....

K:  .....What they did to each other??....

P: .....  yes ......

K:  ..... How they started ....  fighting?? ....

P:  ..... yes .....  please, yyyy...

K:  You're a sick fuck, you know that, Pam, right?   You're own fucking daughter??

P:  My own fucking daughter ...  what??

K:  You get turned on ....  and go into some sort of fucking trance, too ....  at the thought of your own daughter catfighting.  How long ago did you contract that ...  perversion?  Pam?

P:  I don't need to justify myself to you.  You're the one hiding in the shadows .... I'm the real woman in this scenario, sweetie.

K:  Real woman, my ass.  A real woman would have her ass down here defending her daughter.  Would have a week ago.

P:  Oh but, Kim, honey .... You don't know when to shut up, do you? . .. you sound so disappointed .... Alyssa can defend herself .... THIS is my real home now ...  Keith ..... your sweet, sweet twins ....your house ..... and your Aunt.  She seems so frail, I don't know how much time she has.

K:  Now who doesn't know when to shut up??  You'll never get her money, Pam, don't even think about it.

P:  Oh, but Kim, I already have it.  Or, three-fourths of it.  But, you're right about one thing ....  I'll shut up now.

K:  When I get the chance, I'll rip your fucking tongue out with my bare hands and shut you up forever.

P:  Big words, Kim.  But that's all you've had the last couple of weeks.  Lurking in the shadows of a women's lacrosse camp .... and WORDS.  All.  While.  I.  Fuck.  Your.  Husband.

K:  Enjoy it while it lasts, sweetie.  Winter is coming.

P:  Yeah.  For you, bitch.

K:  Get cocky.  It will hurt more when you lose.

P:  Fuck you.

To be continued......

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2018, 11:44:48 PM »
Well, I hope Kim teases Pam with more details of Alyssa's throw down with the blonde amazon, because I am probably more interested than Pam!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2018, 07:57:11 PM »
PHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN KIM AND PAM; FRIDAY JUNE 22, 2018 7:34PM

P:  Hello?

K:  Whew!  Nothing like an all-out catfight to kick off the weekend!

P:  Who'd you lose to?  Some happy hour barfly?

K:  Wrong ....  and wrong.  I won.  And unless you consider your own daughter Alyssa a barfly  .... then, no.

P:  If you so much as touched her .... or even looked at her wrong ...  Kim, I'm not fucking kidding, then the gloves are off between you and me.

K:  Oh, believe me, they were off the minute you flirted with my husband, hun.  I'm upping the ante to total war, sweetie.  If you think you're woman enough to handle it.  And don't you even care how Alyssa's doing??

P:  I know damn well that if you won you didn't give her the chance of a fair fight.

K:  Not really the point, but, ...  you sorta got me on that one.  Well, the fight itself was just me and her .... woman on girl .... but, yes, the blondie lacrosse player who Alyssa beat up in the dorm fight earlier on camp? .... yes, it's true .... I confess ...  she helped me, ummm, ambush Alyssa.  I sorta had no choice--what with you warning Alyssa to be on the lookout for me, and all.  So, it was your fault, too, Pammie.

P:  Where is ....  she ...  now??

K:  Is that ....  is that crying I hear?  Or is this just a bad connection?

P:  Answer the question, bitch.

K:  Oh, well, you see ....  bringing blondie with me to the fight was a good idea.  Blondie brought Alyssa to the camp infirmiry.  Told them they were hiking and Alyssa slipped into a ditch.  So now, everyone's happy.  Infirmary has a cover story and keeps the camp out of trouble.  And every damn girl at the camp think Blondie got her revenge on Alyssa.  And of course, I'm thrilled at the sobbing at the other end of the line.  Win/win/win.  Right, Pammie dear?

P:  You forgot something, skank.

K:  What would that be, hussy??  Got even more good news for me?

P:  You have no house.  AND NO MONEY.

K:  Pam, you're ....  such .... a ...  dunce.  YOU'RE the one who's divorcing her husband.  Mine will still have me when I get back in town.  AND he and I will have my aunt's money.  You're projecting --  YOU'RE the one about to have no home ....  no man ...  no money.

P:  YOU'RE coming???  ...  to Illinois??  ...  Kim, do not make me laugh.  You set foot here ....  even once ...  ever ....  and you'll need more intensive care than your aunt. 

K:  That a threat, scumbag.

P:  A threat ...  a promise ...  a goddamn cause ...  All of those, Kimmie.  You poked a dragon.

K:  I'll do more than poke you when I see you.

P:  I'm right here, sweetie.  Come get some.

K:  Don't mind if I do.

To be continued......

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2018, 08:15:16 PM »
At this point I am trying to decide which is crazier, Pam or Kim. Did Kim really off her own sister, if so, Pam should be worried, and so should Alyssa, Kimmy should take out the daughter (accidents do happen) while they are separated and cannot have each others back. Of course, Kim is setting up blondie to take the fall if Alyssa disappears. I cannot figure out why Kim is so sure about coming back to Chicago. Will she claim amnesia? There has to be a big twist coming here. She and Keith needed Pam to take the fall for Amy? Still trying to figure the angles here. But it is great fun and an entertaining plot line!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2018, 05:28:08 PM »
PHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN KIM AND PAM; SATURDAY JUNE 23 7:02AM

Pam:  Hello?

Kim:  You shithead.  Where do you get off enrolling MY sons in a summer camp in fucking Minnesota??

Pam:  Ummm, no 'Good morning'?   It's pretty damn early on a Saturday to wake up a woman who spent the night with Keith.

Kim:  Answer the damn question, bitch.

Pam:  Or what??  You'll run away from home, hide out in Maryland, and catfight my daughter??  I'm doing a helluva lot better by your kids than you are by mine.

Kim:  Fuck you, Pam, I'm not listening to a word you have to say about parenting.  Why the fuck aren't YOU in Maryland, anyways??  It's too late to protect Alyssa, but don't you give a crap how she is??

Pam:  She's a big girl; I totally trust her.  I raised a strong woman.  You know that yourself if you needed Blondie as reinforcements when you fought her.  And your temper is going to get the best of you--if you know about your boys having their camp itinerary .... rearranged .... then you must be in contact with a parent back here.  I just need to figure out which one, and your cover is blown.... Sweetie.

Kim:  Maybe that parent is Keith himself, dumb ass.  Maybe he's keeping his powder dry to see who will ....  win ...  between you and me.

Pam:  Then I'll just need to make sure I win.  Sure felt like I was winning last night when I was ....  riding him.  Kimmie, let me tell ya, it was ...   explosive.  So don't think ya can get me to be leavin' here anytime soon.  This is my new home.  And I like it.

Kim: ........

Pam:  Cat got your tongue?

Kim: .....

Pam:  Who's the shithead, now?

Kim:  Keep talkin', jackass.  I'll respond when we ...  see ... each other.

Pam:  Better be soon.  Your boys get back July 4th.  I wouldn't want them to have to see what I do to their mommy.

Kim:  Stay cocky, hun.  It'll be the reason you lose.

Pam:  Show me what ya got.  I ain't seen much yet.

To be continued.....

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2018, 06:38:49 AM »
Pam definitely calling Kim out! "I haven't seen much yet". Gotta' believe Kim is still intimidated by catfight crazy Pam, if not she would just show up in Chicago and dare Pam to do something about it. Of course there is the issue of a dead Amy both women must contend with as both would be prime suspects. Kim however is in a stronger position, all she needs to do is claim Pam and jockette Alyssa jumped her and Amy, beat her (Kim) unconscious and she managed to escape, but with temp. amnesia. Pam has to explain a dead body in her barn. Instead, Kim stalks Alyssa rather than use her advantage to take Pam on. I think Pam definitely beat her ass in the Saturday fight and Kim is reluctant to take on another straight up fight. Gotta believe that after Kim " mounted Pam" for a knockout , Pam would have taken retribution in spades in the Boston fight (Pam; "I would put a bitch who came into my house and stole clothes in the morgue"). Gotta' believe that Kim is well acquainted with Pam's pussy after the Boston beatdown. So did Kim really beat Alyssa one on one, Alyssa who apparently has beaten all comers at lacrosse camp, who owns a bunch of elite jocks, she would eat middle aged soccer mom Kim alive. Better strength (Amy; "she is sooo fucking strong") and better stamina and cardio. And she has been sharpening her fighting skills beating up the entire lacrosse camp. We only have Kim's word that she won a fair fight. No confirmation on that, or if blondie and Kim double teamed the jock in a 2 on 1 beatdown. That would (or should) draw Pam out. But if Kim was the confident aggressor, she would just show up and dare Pam to do something .

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2018, 08:03:00 PM »
CHICAGO SUN-TIMES, SUNDAY JUNE 24, 2018

STUDENT-ATHLETE  IMPLICATES SELF IN KIDNAPPING OF LOCAL MOM

Nineteen year old Johns Hopkins student athlete Alyssa Wyndham turned herself to Maryland State Police in the kidnapping of 42-year old a Lake County mother-of-two, Kim Aaronchuck.  Aaronchuck had been missing for three weeks after she and her sister, Amy Prymysyl, flew to Wyndham's Shrewsbury, Massachusetts childhood home in an apparent Oxycontin deal gone bad.  Prymysl burned to death in what Wyndham has now confessed to be accidental manslaughter; in a subsequent attempt to cover up the original crime, Wyndham kidnapped Aaronchuck, holding her in the trunk of her car during a three-week long lacrosse camp in Baltimore, Maryland.  A fall down a set of stairs at that camp led to the unravelling of a plan to kill Aaronchuck, and ended instead in Wyndham's confession.  Aaronchuck is reported safe and relatively unharmed by Maryland State Police, and anxious to reunite with her husband and sons in Illinois.

Wyndham's at times rambling confession outlines a June 2 and 3 attempt to steal cash from Aaronchuck and Premysyl in Massachusetts.  Wyndham got in touch with Premysyl via Wyndham's mother Pamela, a coworker of Aaronchuck's husband Keith.  Wyndham reports being depressed at a lack of playing time during her freshman year on the Johns Hopkins lacrosse team, as well as peer pressure from her financially well-off classmates at the exclusive private college, the source of her idea for the ill-fated robbery.  Wyndham's classmates provided details of Wyndham's frequent physical confrontations with teammates and classmates.  Few expressed surprise at Wyndham's role in the manslaughter of Prymysyl and kidnapping of Aaronchuck.

Wyndham reported, in her confession, that her parents had no knowledge of the manslaughter and kidnapping.  Maryland State Police confirmed that neither is a suspect.  As supporting evidence, Wyndhsm presented prescriptions for antidepressants and Oxycontin for herself, the latter from multiple past wrist surgeries from lacrosse injuries; and student loan statements highlighting spiralling student debt.  Ironically, prescription drug abuse and student health contributed to the premature demise of Prymysyl.

Wyndham is being held without bail, pending arraignment on Monday.

CELL PHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN PAM AND KEITH; SUNDAY JUNE 24, 12:18PM

Keith:  Hello?

Pam:  Do you believe me now that your wife is a psycho??

Keith:  I ....  I ......

Pam:  You don't still have feeling for her, right??

Keith:  No  ...  it's, just ....  I ....

Pam:  Because she's a dead woman.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2018, 03:43:59 PM »
PHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN KIM AND PAM;  SUNDAY JUNE 24, 2018, 9:22PM

Pam:  Hello?

Kim:  Talk to your poor daughter today?

Pam:  None of your business, bitch.  How'd you get her to lie?  Drugged her up on painkillers like your sister?

Kim:  Drugs don't MAKE someone lie, dumb ass.  But. ...  an icy cold-hearted Mom who won't visit a girl who's just ..... ahem .... fallen down a set of stairs ....  who's having trouble playing nice with the other girls at her camp ..... who's hurting cuz her Mom just left her Dad .... who's hurting cuz her Mom is on a sex bender with a new guy WHO ISN'T EVEN HERS ... well, no tellin' WHAT will come out a girl like that's mouth.

Pam:  You hypocritical hussy ....  don't you DARE go there about what kind of Mom I am .... YOU abandoned YOUR husband and boys ....  Kim, you KILLED your own little sister .... 

Kim:  BECAUSE SHE WAS FUCKING MY HUSBAND.  I get like that with women who fuck my husband, in case you haven't noticed.

Pam:  Then come at ME, Kim.  Why'd you come st Alyssa???  You don't see me coming at your sons, do you??  Is that what you want, sweetie??  I've got half a mind to get in my car right now and drive to their camp in Minnesota.  It takes less than 8 hours to get there, honey.  I'll be there jjjuusssttt in time for breakfas......

Kim:  You do that, and ....

Pam:  ... And.  What.  Bigmouth.  ????

Kim:  I'll hurt you forty time worse than I hurt Amy and Alyssa combined.

Pam:  I don't believe that.  Here's what I think, Kim.  I think you're a frustrated rag of a housewife who just stayed with Keith for show all these years, running out the clock on your elderly aunt so you could get her six million dollars.  I think my calling Keith set you off because your marriage hanging by such a thin thread that it couldn't withstand even the most harmless workplace flirtation.  Well, two can play that game, you sick fuck.  You ruined Alyssa's future.  Well how about I ruin your boys' future.

Kim:  Pam, they're just boys.

Pam:  Well I'm not thinking right, and I have some rage I need to take out on someone.

Kim:  Take it out on me.

Pam:  Get your ass here, slut, or I swear ...  I'm headed to that camp in Minnesota.

Kim:  I'll be there.  At the house.

Pam:  WHEN???  GIVE ME A TIME, SWEETIE.

Kim:  I'm parked outside right now. 

To be continued.....

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2018, 06:14:28 AM »
Well Kim is more devious than I expected. She offed Amy and set up Alyssa,, Pam sure fucked up, starting an affair with the hubby of a homicidal sociopath (I mean Kim really is a sociopath, Pam and Amy may have triggered it , but she is destroying lives the way tornadoes wipe out trailer parks). So now Pam , the catfight queen must live up to her billing as Ms Badass, to beat a confession out of Kim, saving Alyssa. Wow. No good versus bad morality play here, Pam is bad but Kim, apparently is worse!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2018, 08:58:09 PM »
EMAIL FROM PAM TO ALYSSA; MONDAY JUNE 25, 2018, 1:10PM

Alyssa,

Our month-long nightmare with the SUCCUBUS FROM HELL is over.  She and I had it out-more on that in a minute.  I'm the better woman, which I knew all along, and which I hope you knew as well.  You're a better woman than her, too, Alyssa.  I hope you know that.  You can recant your confession.  You don't need to be afraid of her anymore.  She's going away for a long time for what she did to her sister.

Before I get to the good news, the bad news first.  I have some confessing of my own to do, and possibly will have to go away, for a bit, for two things.  First, I hid evidence about a missing person.  When Mrs Aaronchuck was on the run, I had been calling her, or, she had been calling me, and I didn't report it to police.  Which means I also hid important evidence of what had happened to her sister.  That was wrong, and I need to pay for it by doing what a judge tells me.  I did it because I was angry at Mrs Aaronchuk for escalating what was just harmless workplace flirting between Mr Aaronchuk and me; but it was still wrong for me to defy the authorities as part of my desire to "settle things" with THE BITCH.

The second thing which I did, which was legally and morally wrong, is that I when things got heated between her and me on the phone earlier tonight, I threatened Mrs Aaronchuk's sons.  That was wrong-- they were innocent bystanders in all this.  Whatever a judge says I need to do as restitution for that, I'll do.  But, Alyssa, please never hold what their mother did against them--it's not their fault.  You'll be spending more time with them, and they need you.

Alyssa, you can't go back to Johns Hopkins after everything which happened.  Let's cut our losses--we both know you hated it there, and more student debt for you is out of the question.  Mr Aaronchuk will take you in like his own daughter, I promise, and in a few years at most will inherit Mrs Aaronchuk's nest egg.  Even if he doesn't, he's self-sufficient and can provide you a good home to restart.  Please come out here with us.

Now.  The fight between the succubus and me.  She was a conniving coward right till the end, calling me from the driveway here while she worked up her courage to face me.  Waiting till I was in my pajamas while she was in leather and jeans.  She came in the door and we closed it behind us and our claws were shredding each others' faces in nothing flat.  It was a total bitch fight, first one to get maimed loses, no second round.  I was so mad I could hardly see--everything was red to me.  Was that what it was like when you fought her?  Is that why you lost?  Plus, with her leather jacket covering her top and jeans on her legs, her face was the only place I could get at her anyways.  She knew my body was vulnerable from the flannel pajamas I was wearing, but everytime she punched or grabbed my there, she wasn't protecting her face and boy did I take advantage.  I'm a bit surprised I didn't claw her eyes out--it wasn't for lack of trying.  Wanna know what, though?  I'm glad.  I'm glad the bitch can sit in jail for twenty years or whatever and see her cell, worry about her cellmate--cute blonde like that will get plenty of 'attention' in jail, I would imagine.  Anyways, it probably took less than, oh, 5 or maybe 7 minutes, even though my lungs were burning so bad it felt like an hour, but I got her by the hair and drove her backwards over an Ottoman.  The Bitch lost her balance and I pile drove her with the full weight of my body, hard as I could, hoping to break every rib in her evil body.  Her wind went right out of her, and I had her at my mercy.  I paid her back 40 times for every punch she gave you in that fight, baby.  I worked her over for close to half an hour.  But I knew when to stop, too.  I want to see you again someday, and if I'm in jail for manslaughter, that can't happen.

Sorry, I know this is a lot to digest.  Take it slow.  But it's all for the best.  Keith is a good man.  His sons are nice.  They're our family, now.  Until I serve my time, they're YOUR family.  Ok?

We'll talk soon, 

Mom.

P.S.  One last thing:  if you and another woman are ever competing for a man, don't hang up the phone to avoid her.  That'll just set her off.

THE END

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2018, 12:50:53 AM »
Great story. But Pam the predator has not changed, even in the e-mail confessional it was all about how Pam was the better woman, trying to compare notes on her last beatdown of Kim with Alyssa's loss. This is ripe for a sequel. I mean, Pam in jail with Keith on the prowl (the only way he would get close to my daughter is if I castrated him). By the time Pam is out, Keith will have at least one new squeeze, maybe more given his track record (watch out Alyssa!). Would love to see more of Pam and Alyssa, they are both delicious characters!

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2021, 02:04:26 AM »
Did NOT see that coming! Genius!~ Love the possibilities now. Never guessed Amy was sandbagging! Pam is a predator and she now has leverage to have some fun with Amy. Can't wait to see which bitch comes out on top. Betting on Pam to control this and whip Amy's ass. She clearly used Alyssa to soften up Amy for the main event!

But realize that fighting Kim may have also tired Pam, so both Amy and Pam have been softened up!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2021, 08:47:28 PM »
April 2, 2021

Court-approved phone conversation between Keith and Pam.

P> Hey, Keith baby.  I miss you!  Ever since the pandemic interrupted conjugal visits.

K> Yea, well, the pandemic changed a lot of things.  Keep up that enthusiasm, there's two things about Alyssa I need to tell you.

P> Oh, no!  Alyssa doesn't have Covid, does she?  I heard it's younger people getting it now.  Are the boys ok?

K> No, not Covid, not for Alyssa, not for any of us.

P> Then what is it?  She's not pregnant, is she?

K> No, not that either.

P> Then tell me!

K> Then stop interrupting!

P> I will, but get to the point.  The two points!

K> OK,  point one.  Alyssa is missing, with the six million dollars.  Well, all but a couple hundred thousand of it, which I set aside for college for the boys.  The police are looking for her.  I had to confess something else.

P> Oh, no.  What?

K> Since the lock downstairs, Alyssa and I were sharing a bedroom.  A bed.  As a couple.  Over a year, in other words.  Please forgive me, baby.

P>  Keith, I'm all about forgiveness.  But ....  YOU WERE FUCKING MY DAUGHTER?  I don't know which is worse--what you did.  Or why you're telling me.

K> Why am I telling you.

P> Because it will make me so jealous I'll want to find her.

K> Is it working?  [nervous laughter]

[Pam hangs up the phone on Keith]

To be continued......

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2021, 01:17:40 PM »
BRAVO!!!! This story line still has some life in it. Now how does Kim get out of jail----Covid release?!!!