News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kim vs Pam: Wife stalks mistress

• 58 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Kim vs Pam: Wife stalks mistress
« on: June 19, 2018, 07:18:59 PM »
Phone conversation between Kim and her sister Amy, Tues May 29, 2018, 7pm

Amy--Hello?

Kim--Hey, Kim, now a good time.  I have .... might have .... a mini-SOS.

Amy--Sure, I'm here for you, sis.  What's up??

Kim--Well, so.... here's the thing .... I'm home alone ... Keith is with the boys at baseball ..... and about a half hour ago, I realize Keith forgot to bring his cellphone .... so I'm keeping an eye on it ..... and it's ringing .... so I ignore it .....  and it rings again ....  so I look at the number .... I'm getting nervous becsuse I want to check it's not someone calling from baseball because one of the boys took a line drive in the face .... and I notice it's from area code 508 .... that's Boston, where his company is located .... so today was the first day back from a long weekend, so I panic and think it might be a work emergency .... so I take a chance that it's a cellphone calling, and I text back "At home.  Call me on my home number.  (312)555-××××." ..... And the home phone rings, and it goes to voice mail, but no message .... they hang up.  And get this, it's from 312.  Not 508.

Amy:  Uh-oh, not liking where this is headed, sis.

Kim:  Tell me about it ....  my wife's intuition is kicking in ..... So, I'm thinking, like, "Ok, bitch, let's play," because I'm already positive it's a woman doing this.  The only question is whether it's a legit woman, or a troublemaker.  And if it's a troublemaker, is Keith in on this, or is she the one lookin' for trouble.

Amy: Sis, I 100% trust Keith.  But go ahead, I'm listening.

Kim:  So I text to the 508 number, "Sorry, had to go pee.  Call again." ... So, the phone rings again, from 312 again, and I take a deep breath, because Amy my hands are starting to shake real bad and I don't want my voice to crack, .... and I pick up, and say, "Hello?".

Amy:  And let me guess.  It's a woman's voice.

Kim:  Worse.  A hangup.

Amy:  The bitch hung up?!?

Kim:  She hung up!.

Amy:  Chickenshit.  So did you text?

Kim:  Didn't have to.  She texted first.  "Called.  But your rag wife answered."

Amy:  She called you a rag??

Kim:  Can you believe it?  So I quickly text back, "Ya, sorry 'bout that.  She beat me to the phone.  What's up??"

Amy:  And ????...  Kim, this is so bad.

Kim: She texts, and I quote, "I'm downtown tonight for a meeting tomorrow.  Four Seasons, in the Loop.  Wanna ...  play??  With Pam??".  I told her to give me 15 minutes to decide.

Amy:  Pfft.  Pam--I hate her already.
 And so you called me because....

Kim:  ..... because Keith and the boys will be home in an hour.  And Keith will want his cellphone.  Sis, what do I do?

Amy:  Well, you need to confront her, Kim.  But let's see what you're going up against.  Ask her to text a pic to you, then text it to me.

Kim: Ok...... let's see.......ok, here, she texting one ...... here .... forwarding.....

Amy: Holy fuck..... Kim, she looks our age ..... pfft, wedding ring....  homewrecking slut .... Kim, we should jump her ....  want me to go with you??

Kim:  Actually ....  can you come over and bring Keith and the boys to dinner??..... They'll be starving ...   Plus .... can you keep Keith from looking for his cellphone??  ...  I need to bring it to find out where to meet the bitch when I get downtown.... oh, snd don't let Keith answer the phone at home.  K?

Amy:  Sure thing.  Sis, will you be ok?

Kim:  Yes.  I have the advantage.  She thinks Keith is coming, not me.

Amy:  Be careful, sis.

Kim:  I will.

Amy:  Kick her ass.

Kim: Oh, I will.  I will.

To be continued......

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: Kim vs Pam: Wife stalks mistress
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 09:53:17 PM »
Great start. Can’t wait for more

RPBella

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 01:32:39 AM »
loving the start to this already :)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 02:14:20 PM »
Nice start. I am already wondering what will happen next.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2018, 11:25:45 PM »
Phone conversation between Kim and Amy,  Tuesday May 29, 2018, 7:35pm

Amy: Hello?

Kim:  Amy, it's Kim.  Everything under control with the boys and Keith?  Have the boys eaten?

Amy:  Good news, sis.  The whole team went out for pizza and ice cream.  Keith went with them.  You're covered till at least 9:30.  Where are you?!?!?

Kim:  I'm in an Uber on the way to the Loop.  Amy, I don't know which I'll be ....  angrier at.  If this Pam bitch and Keith have already done it .... or if tonight was going to be their first time.

Amy:  Kim, did you check the texts on Keith's phone from her number?  Anything inappropriate.

Kim:  Just work-related stuff.  And really sporadic.  But going back 3 years.  Should I be suspicious that he never mentioned her to me?

Amy:  Maybe.  But how many work text conversations does he have on his cellphone?

Kim:  Tons....  tons  ...  yeah, a lot of 'em.

Amy:  Kim, I don't know this Pam bitch at all, but this totally smells like a tramp in heat away from home, in the big city, in a fancier hotel than she's ever stayed at, on an expense account, looking for trouble.  I don't think Keith had anything to do with this.

Kim:  I sure hope not.  And if that's true, know what makes me even madder?  She calls my home, and when I answer, she can't even be woman enough to talk to me.  It's like ....  honey, you chose to involve me by calling my home.  Face me.  Dammit.  Amy, I'm sssoo not dressed for this.  I assumed Keith and the boys and I were going out to dinner, and I'm in this flimsy blouse, heals.  Dammit, what if she and I ....  rip each others' clothes?  How the fuck am I going to get back home?

Amy:  Easy.  You and her are practically the same size.  If she's in town for the week, she brought more than one set of clothes.  Steal a set of hers.

Kim:  That's true.  You're scaring me, Amy.  How are you so calm and collected about this??

Amy:  I wasn't.  But then watching you go into action: Tracking her down, getting in thr Uber, still making sure you kids and husband get fed.  Damn.  Supermom squared.  Does the bitch know you're on the way?

Kim:  I texted that I'm in an Uber and I'd text her from the lobby for the room.  You don't think she can track his cellphone do you?

Amy:  Good thinking.  Maybe ask for the room number right now, then shut it off?

Kim:  Good plan, Copper Jones.....  texting  .....  texting ....  shit this is weird ....  she wants to meet me in the cocktail lounge .... Shit, does she suspect it's not Keith coming?

Amy:  Fuck, maybe.  If it was really Keith ....  well, not Keith, but some cheating guy, he would have wanted to hear her voice by now, dontchya think?

Kim:  Shit, probably.  Amy, what do I do?

Amy:  Kim, you may have lost the element of surprise .... but it's like you said--you have to maker the face you.

Kim:  I know ... but .... ffffuccckkk.  Amy, what if she and I start ....  fighting?? ...  right there at the bar???

Amy:  Sis, just don't let her ...  bait ... you.  Stay cool.  Act calm ...  but determined.  You want to tell her that she absolutely positively need to stay away from Keith.  And if she has a problem with that ...  well, time step outside.

Kim:  Speaking of which...  I'm here .... wish me luck.

Amy:  Good luck.  Make her cry.

Kim:  I will.

To be continued.....

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2018, 12:51:35 AM »
Getting better and better

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 02:00:32 PM »
Phone conversation between Kim and Amy, Tuesday May 29, 7:51pm

Amy:  Hello?  Everything ok, Kim?  Did you see her yet??

Kim:  No.  I'm in the lounge.  The whore isn't here.  I grabbed a table in the back, but there's hardly any privacy.  This is so stupid, she and I can't really talk here without others eavesdropping.

Amy:  Maybe she already knows that.  Maybe she's just ... diverting ... to see if it's Keith or you who came.

Kim:  Shit, do you think she knows it's me and not Keith?  What would have tipped her off?

Amy:  Well you did pick up earlier at home.  But Keith's voice she hasn't heard all night.  If this bitch sleeps around, I'm sure she voice verifies before opening the door.

Kim:  Shit, I didn't think of that.  So, what do I do now?

Amy:  Text the bitch a generic 'I'm here.'  See what she says.

Kim:  Fuck, you were right.  She goes, 'Keith or Kim?'.

Amy:  Shit.  Well.. ... only you can make this call, sis.  Last chance to back out gracefully.

Kim:  Meaning?  That if I say it's me...

Amy:  Then it's totally on between you and her.

Kim:  Well, that's why I came, right?....

Amy:  Ok, just checking, don't get huffy with me....

Kim:  What would YOU do?

Amy:  Exactly what you're doing.

Kim:  Done, then.  I just texted her it's me.

Amy:  What did she say?

Kim:  Arrogant slut.  She said she already knew because a guy would have been sending her dick pics the whole Uber ride into town.

Amy:  I hate this bitch.  Is she telling you her room number?

Kim:  She's asking me if I considered how wreckless it was to try and come to her room.

Amy:  Projecting bitch.  Not as wreckless as calling your home or texting your husband. 

Kim:  That's what I just told her.

Amy:  And?

Kim:  She's asking me if I want to do something more wreckless.

Amy:  Shit, this slut is years overdue for an ass-kicking.

Kim:  She says she was jogging on the Riverwalk and saw an isolated alley.  She wants to meet me there.

Amy:  Kim:  NO ..  WAY.

Kim:  Because?

Amy:  Because, Kim, we talked about the clothes.  You have no change of clothes.  How are you gonna get yourself home from an alley?  Plus, Kim you haven't even fucking eaten dinner.  She has, I'm sure.  She trying to get you tired.

Kim:   Shit, I've been going on pure adrenaline.  I totally forgot I haven't eaten dinner.  What do I do?

Amy:  Tell her the meeting has to be in her room.  Or in the hotel.  In the hotel is better, actually.  Beat her up, take her room key, change, wash up, come home.

Kim:  Fine, where?

Amy:  Tell her to meet you behind one of the small ballroom.  It's a Tuesday--they should be empty.  Go out the back entrance, find a service elevator, and when the door closes, lock it.  Keep it locked until you and her are finished your ....  discussion.

Kim:  Typing ...   she says fine.  How do I know she'll bring her room key?

Amy:  Because she knows even if she wins .....  which she WON'T ... she'll be beat up.  She won't want to go to the front desk to get another key, and even if she did, you have to show ID at the front desk, so she has to bring one or the other. 

Kim:  But the key only works if she tells me the room number.

Amy:  Well, then, Kim...  make ...  her ... tell ... you.

Kim: Shit, Amy.  I don't know about this plan.  But too late now, she's texting me for the name of the meeting room.  I need to get over there.  Wish me luck.

Amy:  Kick her ass, Kim.  Every married woman is counting on you.

Kim:  Thanks.  I think.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2018, 02:39:25 AM »
Phone conversation between Kim and Amy, Tues May 29, 8:34pm

Amy:  Hellohellohello??  Kim??  What's hapening??

Kim:  Amy, you can't believe ....  this bitch is ..   she's Fatal Attraction crazy .... Amy, are the boys and Keith ok??

Amy:  They're on the way back from the pizza place.  Kim, what am I telling Keith?  When are you going to be back??

Kim:  Amy, are you... ..  are you giving me attitude??  Weren't you the one who told me to come here??

Amy:  Kim.   ...  I  ..   yes  ..   go there, surprise the bitch ...  kick her ass ... and come home to your man .....

Kim:  Well, dammit Amy, there was no surprise, ok???  Capish??  She was waiting for me in the server staging area, ok??  In sweats, ok??  With me in my damn blouse and heels, ok??  Like it was the most normal thing in the world for her to meet for a catfight, ok??  Get the picture, Amy, ok??

Amy:  Kim, you're scaring me ...  calm down .... where are you right now, anyways??

Kim: <<<<long breath>>>>  I'm in her room .....  in Pam's hotel room .... Shit, the view of Lake Michigan is calming me down ....  Relax, Kim, relax ..... I stole Pam's room key and made her tell me what room she was in ....  shit, Amy, that felt good .... making a woman tell me what room she's staying in .... and, Amy, to think she didn't lie to me .... I've never done anything like that to another woman .... shit....

Amy:  Kim.....  exactly what did you do .... to Pam?

Kim:  When I took her key?   ...  or before??...  when we fought?

Amy:  You and Pam fought??

Kim:  Amy, keep up, that's why I came here, remember?  .... Fuck, this is a good view of downtown.

Amy:  Kim, I know, it's just that ...  Kim, did you bang your head?  You don't seem like ..... yourself.  Where did you and her fight??

Kim:  We met in the hallways ... behind the banquet rooms....  you know, where the banquet servers get organized and shit ....  when there's a banquet, which there isn't tonight, thank God .... well, we just assumed there would be a, like, room service elevator .... like to the guest rooms? .... and she and I are walking ....  by the way, we recognized each other right away from our pictures ...  Amy it's weird .... she and I are like the same color blonde hair ...  the same build .... the same height ...  Amy, I knew fuckin' right away that Keith isn't bangin' her cuz Amy when guys stray they want variety and Pam is like zero variety from me ....

Amy:  But you still wanted to fight her??

Kim:  Amy .  oh   my    Gawd    .... we wanted to fight right away ....  we both wanted to know ...  needed to know ....  like .... who's the badder blonde ....  the badder blonde bitch ...  we ....  I don't know how we didn't just ....  tear into each other right in the hallway ...  except we both wanted to go somewhere we know we could finish.... like, uninterrupted, you know??.... and we find a service elevator ....  and thank God the door opens ....  and it's rectangular ...  only 3 feet wide, but 12 feet or so deep ...   and Amy the door closes, and I swear ....  Amy I swear to God ...

Amy:  <<<longingly>>>  What Kim What????  Talk, dammit!!!!!

Kim:  Amy, our nails, like, dig into each others' blonde hair ...  like, half digging into flesh.... half pulling hair ...  and somehow ...  just slamming each others' heads into the elevator walls...  and my whole skull is ringing ...  and I can feel a trickle of blood on my ears ...   and, Amy, I'm hoping the blood is trickling ONTO my ears and not FROM my ears ...  because bleeding from your ears means you're dying, right??....  right?? ....  Amy??

Amy:  Kim, I don't know ....  I never heard ...  Kim, so, wait, how many times, exactly, did Pam slam your head into the elevator wall??

Kim:  Amy, dammit, I wasn't counting....

Amy:  But you were getting her, too?  .... banging her head??

Kim:  Banging her head.... pulling her hair....scratching her face....

Amy:  Ok, Kim, I believe you....but, Kim, why are you in her room?....

Kim:  Because, Amy .... when I started scratching her face ....  the bitch decides to shred my blouse ....  literally, shredded .... so I needed to change in her room....like we tslked about, remember???

Amy:  And you got her to give up her key and room number by?? ....  dare I ask??

Kim:  I pulled down her sweatpants and clawed her pussy till she talked.

Amy:  But, of course.  Kim, can you ... like ... please get home before this night gets stupider???....

Amy:  Kim??....  Kim????

Kim:  I gotta go.  The bitch is knocking at the door.

To be continued.....

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2018, 09:05:23 AM »
Please continue the story.

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2018, 06:16:09 PM »
This is getting good, hope Pam the home wrecking bitch is back for round two!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2018, 08:00:54 PM »
Phone conversation between Kim and Amy, Tuesday May 29, 9:46pm

Amy:  HelloHello?  Is that you, Kim??

Kim:  Ya, it's me ....  are the boys ok???

Amy:  O my gawd oh my gawd ...  thank gawd it's you Kim ....  I've been pissing my pants worried about you ....  yes, the boys are in bed....  but I had to totally lie to Keith about where you are ....  I told him Aunt Margaret had an episode at the nursing home in Naperville and yiu had to go take care of her ....

Kim:  Quiet, quiet.  Can he fucking hear you???...

Amy:  He's buzzed and went to sleep, Kim ....  and p.s. don't shush me, biii-aatch .... You owe me big time aftercwhat you put me through tonight .....  I've been fucking worried sick about you ....  what the fuck happened the past hour??? ....

Kim:  I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Ame ....  I know, you were a lifesaver tonight, I'm not mad at you ...  I'm just ....  fuck, I have a damn splitting headache, I'm probably concussed ...  my fucking fingers and wrist feel broken or sprained, one or the other ...  I'm missing a fucking patch of hair on my left side ...  my face is fucking scratched ... and one of my teeth is loose and won't stop bleeding ....

Amy:  Kim, slow down ... is this from the elevator fight?  ...   or did you and her fight again....  and where the fuck are you anyways ....

Kim:  I'm in an Uber ...  on the way home ...  I'll be home in 30 minutes tops ....

Amy:  The Uber driver .... can he HEAR you now??????

Kim:  It's a she .....  and actually she's a blessing .... I told her the whole story .... 

Amy:  ....you TOLD her?!?!?

Kim:  ...yeah, she' s great.  She told me this happens all the time this time of night.  Barfights usually....

Amy:  ....including.....girls????

Kim: Oh yeah.....girls ....  women ....  all ages ....anyways ...  enough about her ....  Don't you want to hear about the second fight with The Bitch From Hell??....

Amy:  ...umm, ya..  I've been patiently waiting....  she came back to her room??....

Kim:  She came back to her room.... madder'n a next of wasps ....  she was like ... in Terminator mode ... in Zombie mode ...  so, I knew I had her ....  because she has no, one catfight move and that's it ...  to grab my hair and slam it into a wall ....  like, in the elevator, ya know ...  Amy, I swear that's her ONLY catfight move .... so we're in the center of the hotel room, like standin'...  pullin' hair ...  and I know if I just avoid the wall, there's nuthin' The Whore can do to hurt me ....

Amy:  So...  you're just like,....  playin' defense . . like till she tires herself out??

Kim:  Amy, fuck no ....  like, I'm keepin' my cool ....  but I still wanted to hurt The Bitch....  Amy if Keith hadn't forgotten his cellphone tonight, like, him and The Whore would be rolling around in the bed in this room right now, right? ....  or at least sexting dick pics and tit pics back snd forth, right?  ...  like, even if she couldn't coax him into the city, they'd still, like, sext and shit, right?....

Amy:  So you did it? ... hurt her?....

Kim:  Well, so, her and I have each others' heads down, ya know ...  each holding two fistfuls of blonde hair...  and I start kneeing her face ...  like, winding up, and driving my knee into her nose.... like, I could literally feel her cheek bones crunching ....  so she loses her grip on my hair with on of her hands ....  so I can finally see her now, not my own feet, for change ...  I Amy I swear I just wind up with my right foot .... and I just like, karate kick her in the groin....

Amy:  An actual karate kick?  You know karate??

Kim:  Well, not literally ....  Amy, we were having a catfight over my husband, not a self-defense judo class....

Amy:  Well you cslled it a karate kick, not me....

Kim:  Amy, all I mean is... like, it wasn't a soccer kick with my toe,.... I used the ball of my heel, you know?.... and I, like, extended and followed through and drove my foot into her groin.... and her belly, ya know.... and then did it again and again and again....

Amy:  ...and did she stop acting like Terminator then?...

Kim:  No, that part was scary ...it got her out of my hair, but I know I still needed to, like, neutralize her or whatever....

Amy:  Like, knock her out??

Kim:  Yes, exactly ....  except, I swear Amy, I could actually kill her if not for the kids growing up with their Mom in jail ....

Amy:  Ok, now don't say THAT in front of the Uber driver....

Kim:  I know, I know.... so, where was I....So, the only thing I can think to do is sit on The Whore's face....

Amy:  Not use a pillow or something?

Kim:  Well.... I thought about that....but I wanted to be able to see The Whore's face....like, in case it turned blue, ya know?....

Amy:  Good thinking....

Kim:  Well, maybe not....I mount her... eww gross, I can't stand that word and... her....  anyways, she starts, gribbing my tits...  because... did I mention this?  I never had gotten a new top on by the time she got to the room.... so I'm topless... so to smother her, I'm leaning down over her.... and her fucking busy hands....they're, like, gouging my face... like, scratching my face like in the service elevator..  and like, scratching my gums and tongue and teeth...like, that's the tooth that won't stop bleeding. ..if she gives me an abscess I swear I will be SSSOO pissed....  that reminds me... can, you, like, fill the hot tub for me, so it's ready when I'm home...

Amy:  Ya...sure thing.... so, did she like, .... get out from under her?.... or did you smother her....

Kim:  I did the same move as the elevator ...  I got my hands on her pussy, and just..... pinched... until she was tired.... then I sat on her face...

Amy:  With you butt??

Kim:  With my pussy... which..  ew .. eww... is so gross Amy Amy  I don't even want to think about where her Whore Mouth has been....

Amy:  I'm sorry I'm sorry .. .  Kim thank goodness you're ok... Kim, what did you end up wearing??

Kim:  Ew I know.... one of HER bras and one of HER blouses.... I'm going to burn them tomorrow.. literally, burn them....

Amy:  Kim....are you going to ....tell Keith what happened??

Kim:  nonono.....Amy, just let him go to work tomorrow.... Amy, if he sees my face, he'll call the cops.... or worse, he'll ... drive to Pam's hotel room and hurt her and go to jail...  Amy, I just want The Whore back in Boston....

Amy:  You think she'll leave without trouble??

Kim:  Amy, The Bitch is just some sort of whacked-out adrenaline junkie.  She got her fix ....  but she knows she's not in my league as a catfighter, ok?.... she'll...  move on to someone more in her league..

Amy:  You sure about that??

Kim:  Not 100%...  but I've been right about her so far, right?

Amy:  Ok....So I take it I'm staying at your place tonight??

Kim:  Can you??  Make sure the boys get to school??  It's finals week.

Amy:  Ok.....for the boys....

Kim:  Thanks.  I owe you.

Amy:  You sure do.

To be continued......

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2018, 03:13:13 PM »
Hot, hot, hot!

Offline karenxw

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2018, 07:57:47 AM »
 Good story with an interesting format.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2018, 02:11:45 AM »
Phone conversation between Kim and her sister Amy, Wed May 30, 2018 10:19am

Kim:  Hello??

Amy:  Kim, where the fuck ARE you?  Please come back home fast.

Kim:  Sis, I'm at Walgreens getting my disinfectant and Advil, we talked about this.

Amy:  <<<<sniffling>>> What's taking SO FUCKNG LONG?!?  Walgreens is right down the street.

Kim:  Ok, fine, I'm catching up on texts, too.  I had a rough night last night, Amy.  What the fuck is wrong with you, anyways?!?

Amy:  Kim, that.  fucking.  homewrecking.  bitch.  Pam. was. here.  In Your FUCKING House!!

Karen:  What???  what the fuck????  JUST YOU wrre home, right??

Amy:  What's the supposed to mean, 'JUST You' ?!?

Kim:  All's I mean is...  not Keith and not the boys ....

Amy:  And Not You, either, Kim, BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING TEXTING AT WALGREENS!!!...

Kim:  Ok, Amy, I'm fucking sorry ...  don't get mad at me, that's what THIS FUCKING HOMEWRECKING PSYCHOPATH wants....  it's you and me, Amy, you and me, you and me, ok....  deep breath ...  what did the psychpath do to you??

Amy:  Kim, it was ....  a fucking nightmare ....  she, like, knocked on the door ....  like a UPS driver or something, .... didn't use the bell ...  then hid under the peephole ...  Kim, she's fucking insane she must have specifically waited till you left ....  but how THE FUCK did she know I was here .... anyways, I opened the door I swear less thsn a quarter of an inch ...   and she crammed her running shoe in the crack ...  snd we fought at the door ..   like pushing on the door with our shoulders ....  and the fucking bitch ..   fuck, you called it, all she thinks about doing is slamming your .. my .... head into a fucking wall .... and she got me ....  my head...  a couple times in the door frame ...  and, I like, feel blood running down my neck ... 

Kim:  Are you bleeding now??

Amy:  No .... it's so stupid, the cut was so small ...  bu, I'm like, ...  to myself .... is this actually fucking happening??  ....  and, what if this is what she wants???  a fucking scen at the front door ..  to like, embarrass Keith and you to the neighbors ...  so I ...  I didn't let her in...  but I stop struggling long enough that she GETS in ....  and the fucking whore makes a beeline to your ... and Keith's upstairs bedroom ...

Kim:  And you didn't try and stop her??

Amy:  Kim... I....  I followed her.  then, like, tackled her, at her shoulders ..   and she fucking shrugged me off...  then Kim, I cut in front of her ..   and, I roundhouse right her on the jaw ...  and she dodges ... and smiles at me, like ...  C'mon bitch ...  and we're .. like ... not like, we are, we're actually fistfighting in the hallway ...  like, sll you can hear is ..  smack.   smacksmacksmack ...  and the psycho is lovin' every second of it...

Kim:  I know .... she was like that last night ... both times ..  both fights ...

Amy: And ...  I ...  well I guess it's been awhile since I went toe to toe, I must be rusty ...  because she knocked me down ... and pinned me ...  then smashed my head on the hardwood ..   like fucking Compton or something....

Kim:  And ...  is that what she wanted??  To beat you up??

Amy:  Then she goes into your bedroom ....  Kim, she swiped a bunch of your clothes. ..  she filled 2 garbage bags ...  and took off.

Kim:  What?? How?? Did she drive away??

Amy:  A car was waiting for her.  Kim, if it was Uber or something, would they have to report her??  You could tell by her hair she had just been in a fistfight.  Wait, should I call the cops??

Kim: NNNNoooo!!

Amy:  No??  Why no??

Kim:  Amy, I still don't know if Keith led her on, even if accidentally.  Or if she's a psycho acting alone.

Amy:  Kim, what the fuck??...WHO CARES???  ...  Don't you want her gone??

Kim:  Yes, Amy.  I want her gone.  But not till I get my clothes back.  And only I can do that.

Amy:  By going to her hotel downtown??

Kim:  No.  By going to her home.  In Massachusetts.  You in?

To be continued......

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2018, 09:10:09 AM »
Well. Damn.