News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

LauraLee Versus Big Momma Joanie

• 61 Replies

Offline LauraleeCee

LauraLee Versus Big Momma Joanie
« on: July 08, 2018, 06:32:34 PM »
It's my first poll match and I am up against the legend, Big Momma Joanie. I'm excited and a bit intimidated but I think I'm ready. Please vote, comment and message me with any thoughts you may not be able to post in public.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
Re: LauraLee Versus Big Momma Joanie
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 06:36:10 PM »
LauraLee is adorable but that will not prevent me from pinning her, giving her a few rasslin' lessons along the way!  :-)

Offline JJWarrior

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 06:41:58 PM »
It's close in my mind but size and experience win out and I went with Joanie. Welcome to the forum though Laura!

Offline LauraleeCee

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 06:45:31 PM »
The opening bell has sounded and I meet Joanie in the middle of the ring. We lock up, collar and elbow and I'mm feeling good. I think I feel a little give in the older gal, but I barely gain any ground, when I am lifted some and moved back! I cannot get my feet planted and in a few steps, I am shoved back first into the ropes! They creak under our weight, a little over 400 pounds of lady wrestlers testing them. I'm hoping for a clean break . . .

Offline StraightFlush

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 07:08:24 PM »
Lauralee all the way. No way the 55-year old can hang.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2018, 07:17:16 PM »
Voted LauraLee, think she's as strong as Joannie and has more stamina.

Offline Perfect Paige

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2018, 09:02:48 PM »
Lauralee is obviously a big and strong girl plus she has the stamina on her side. She will be the woman ontop.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2018, 03:47:42 AM »
I get low and take the weight off the young amazon's feet and back her up in a hurry to the ropes. This was physical but hopefully more psychological. She needs to know that despite her size and youth nothing will be easy. The ropes bend under our weight and I have a great opportunity to follow up. But when I glance up, I see her arms raised and I honor her wish for a clean break. I pull back with a lil hop in my step and move to the center of the ring, waiting for my opponent to get off the ropes and try again.

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2018, 03:55:51 AM »
If lil old me put Joanie down, the big youngster will have her way in the ring.  ;-)

Offline LauraleeCee

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 04:04:21 AM »
The opening exchange did not go exactly as I would have hoped. On top of that, Joanie breaks cleanly and moves away, letting me off without a scratch or a dent. Her confidence is a little bit intimidating honestly. I ease away from the ropes and approach the heavyweight with caution. We raise our hands and move closer. I fake another collar and elbow and manage to get a grip on Joanie's left wrist. I plant my feet, twist and intend to toss her into the ropes I just vacated. What a load!!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 04:12:30 AM »
I lean in for another collar and elbow, ready to show my opponent I am not to be taken lightly (pun intended!). But when I move in I catch nothing but air. She on the other hand gets my left wrist in both hands. As I stumble forward she uses that lower body and I find myself whipped toward the ropes. I turn, take them in my broad back and try to catch myself but miss! Instead, I bounce and come flying back, my big legs churning, unable to put on the brakes!

Offline LauraleeCee

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2018, 04:24:55 AM »
I manage to launch Joanie as I had hoped but here she comes like a raging bull! What do I do?? In a split second, I plant my left foot, pivot on it, raise my right knee and aim it for the thick middle of my opponent. If I miss this I am going to get run over like a bus hit me!

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2018, 04:44:56 AM »
This should be a great match between equally matched women.  In fact, when it's over, I wouldn't mind having a crack at Lauaralee myself...lol

Offline lovvycat

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2018, 03:38:38 PM »
i voted laura!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2018, 07:18:17 PM »
Always like seeing big momma in action. Not very often does it happen but she met her match Laura Lee gonna make a name here in a dominant way!