News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

LauraLee Versus Big Momma Joanie

• 61 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: LauraLee Versus Big Momma Joanie
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2018, 10:42:30 PM »
I manage to launch Joanie as I had hoped but here she comes like a raging bull! What do I do?? In a split second, I plant my left foot, pivot on it, raise my right knee and aim it for the thick middle of my opponent. If I miss this I am going to get run over like a bus hit me!

Laura Lee,

I am known for defeating much bigger and stronger opponents.  Your curvy body is gorgeous baby!  Be confident and kick her fat ass!  You are already well ahead and on your way! 

Simone
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2018, 01:46:15 AM »
Youthful energy and enthusiasm can bridge alot of gaps, but in the end experience almost always trumps enthusiasm.  So my vote is for Joanie in this one, but it's gonna be a close one I think.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2018, 02:54:35 AM »
I come off the ropes in a hurry. There is no way I can actually plan something, so I lead with my belly. With the combination of speed and size, if I land a body block, even this amazon is going down and hard. So at the last second I leap (as much as I can leap) and aim myself for her tall frame. The pain is tremendous - indescribable. My breath is stolen and the sharp sensation travels through my core and in to my organs. Her knee and thigh connect with my gut and I go down, writhing in pain. I can't breathe. I want to scream but there is no air. I'm hurting badly and maybe just plain hurt.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 04:48:29 AM by BigMommaJoanie »

Offline LauraleeCee

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2018, 03:18:47 AM »
The scream is ear shattering but it's short and quickly becomes desperate groaning from the aging veteran of the ring. I feel a little badly about continuing right away but I doubt she'd cut me any slack and I can't possibly let her back into this. I lack experience but know an angry Momma bear is dangerous, so I press on. I move around to the big woman's head and latch on to her beefy upper arms, getting her to her knees. Then I take her head, careful not to pull hair blatantly and help her to her feet. Many might consider this foolish, but believe it or not, I have a plan!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2018, 04:53:15 AM »
I hate being on the canvas against my will, especially on my back. I much prefer more of a standup fight so when LauraLee helps me up, I don't mind one bit. Upright, I can breathe and get my head cleared - I hope. She takes her time, almost gently assisting me. I think my body is in shock from that mammoth impact. It even feels like my legs are trembling some. I'm on my own feet but would really love something for support. Ropes? nope. so I lean forward and rest on my young strong opponent - and she lets me!

Offline StraightFlush

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2018, 05:21:13 AM »
I didn't think it would be this one sided! It's early but maybe that just gives LauraLee more time to dish it out.  :-)

Offline BronzeHorse

• Best Tits & Ass on FCF
    • Patreon
Joanie > Lauralee
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2018, 01:54:29 PM »
As much as I like Lauralee, it’s not her time, Joanie would beat this kid into the ground, much like how the poll is starting, Lauralee would have a strong start, but she wouldn’t have the experience to put Joanie away. Joanie would creep back in, sneaking a few chops in before putting Lauralee in some holds which gets under her skin, as she tries to put forth the effort which gave her the early advantage, Joanie will know how to counter her attacks at this point, teaching the young girl a lesson in diversifying her attacks.
The Ultimate Pawg

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2018, 04:44:36 PM »
The scream is ear shattering but it's short and quickly becomes desperate groaning from the aging veteran of the ring. I feel a little badly about continuing right away but I doubt she'd cut me any slack and I can't possibly let her back into this. I lack experience but know an angry Momma bear is dangerous, so I press on. I move around to the big woman's head and latch on to her beefy upper arms, getting her to her knees. Then I take her head, careful not to pull hair blatantly and help her to her feet. Many might consider this foolish, but believe it or not, I have a plan!

Is Laura really trying to use a body slam or some sort of powerbomb?  :o

Offline LauraleeCee

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2018, 01:21:20 AM »

Is Laura really trying to use a body slam or some sort of powerbomb?  :o
Funny you should ask . . .

Offline LauraleeCee

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2018, 01:25:10 AM »
I get Momma to her feet and she just hangs on me. That knee to the midsection really messed her up apparently! So I steady her just long enough to bend, slip my right hand between her legs, and cup that big butt. At the same time my left arm goes around the left side of her neck and behind her head. I bend my knees and with a herculean effort, I scoop her up! I get 227 pounds of heavyweight off her feet! There is no time to play around though - I'm not here for antics. With a half turn on my left foot toward the middle of the ring I toss the big woman down in a classic body slam!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2018, 02:51:34 AM »
I'm a mess! We're just barely into the match and LauraLee has used some BIG stuff, much to my detriment. She helps me to my feet and initially doesn't act. But then, as only a small number of girls I have faced can, she picks me up. Actually, she scoops me up impressively. I let out a subconscious "nooooooooooooo" when she gets me across her chest in a flash. Next thing I know, we're spinning, I'm upside down and "HOHHHHHH!!" I am drilled to the boards, my back ribs and the back of my head taking the brunt of the impact. I blink my eyes, staring up into the lights, my long brown hair splayed across the mat. I don't wanna move . . . I have to move . . . I can't move!

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2018, 04:50:26 PM »
I get Momma to her feet and she just hangs on me. That knee to the midsection really messed her up apparently! So I steady her just long enough to bend, slip my right hand between her legs, and cup that big butt. At the same time my left arm goes around the left side of her neck and behind her head. I bend my knees and with a herculean effort, I scoop her up! I get 227 pounds of heavyweight off her feet! There is no time to play around though - I'm not here for antics. With a half turn on my left foot toward the middle of the ring I toss the big woman down in a classic body slam!

Really???  :o  :o  :o

That was one of the most awesome moves I've ever seen as this powerhouse lifts her heavy opponent up and plants her to the ground, showing total power and dominance.

I see Joanie lieing on the ground completely humilated and devastated, weakly shaking her had in disbeliev...

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2018, 01:12:51 AM »
LauraLee takes everything Momma gives but is able to wear her down and pin her

Offline LauraleeCee

Re: Joanie > Lauralee
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2018, 01:16:54 AM »
As much as I like Lauralee, it’s not her time, Joanie would beat this kid into the ground, much like how the poll is starting, Lauralee would have a strong start, but she wouldn’t have the experience to put Joanie away. Joanie would creep back in, sneaking a few chops in before putting Lauralee in some holds which gets under her skin, as she tries to put forth the effort which gave her the early advantage, Joanie will know how to counter her attacks at this point, teaching the young girl a lesson in diversifying her attacks.
We will see about that ma'am!

Offline LauraleeCee

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2018, 01:24:04 AM »
I manage to get the big woman up and then put her down hard! I gather myself and look over to see Joanie in what appears to be a lot of trouble. I don't want to injure her - I just want to win! I walk around to her right side, considering my next move when it occurs to me, this thing could be over. So I drop to my knees and lay myself across her chest almost gently, calling out "1!" but not too loudly. I pause and then call "2!" She seems to barely stir and it seems it really is over. This is the biggest woman I have ever wrestled and in just a few moves, she's done?!?!?