News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

LauraLee Versus Big Momma Joanie

• 61 Replies

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
Re: LauraLee Versus Big Momma Joanie
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2018, 03:52:24 AM »
I am really shaken up. This young girl is amazing and freakin' strong! She got me up and down without difficulty. I HATE being slammed. It doesn't happen often, but slams, back body drops, fireman's carries - all HURT! So there I lie, winded, dazed, body really in shock I think and she gently lays her weight across my chest to pin me. WHAAAAT?? She calmly counts to one. A low "nnnnnooooo . .. " comes out of my mouth and I start to pull my legs in. Then she gives the second count and with all I can possibly muster, I thrust my big legs out and manage to get her off me - barely. I lie there, feeling spent, having avoided an embarrassing loss by about a half a second!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 05:02:01 AM by BigMommaJoanie »

Offline EllenOH

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2018, 06:25:33 AM »
Who do I vote for? The wrestler closer to my size or the one closer to my age? I'm so conflicted!

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2018, 06:12:03 PM »
Joanie escaped Lauras pin (and catches up with the poll votes), maybe lifting her heavy opponent up drained more of Lauras stamina and strenght than she actually shows.

I'm excited about the outcome. ;)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 06:12:27 PM by User1 »

Offline joy.waters

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2018, 06:38:22 PM »
Big Joanie

Offline stompersusanne

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2018, 07:07:39 PM »
Come on Big Momma Joanie you can do this.
You have to love the ones who are hot to cyber trot until you get them in a cyber situation where they are losing then poof!

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2018, 07:48:20 PM »
Who do I vote for? The wrestler closer to my size or the one closer to my age? I'm so conflicted!

The poll is closed dear!  That bleach you blonds use really does a number on your insipid brains, doesn't it you fat bitch! 

Simone
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2018, 08:55:58 PM »
This should be a great match between equally matched women.  In fact, when it's over, I wouldn't mind having a crack at Lauaralee myself...lol    Well you look like a formidable opponent for her.
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????

Offline LauraleeCee

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2018, 01:04:15 AM »

The poll is closed dear!  That bleach you blonds use really does a number on your insipid brains, doesn't it you fat bitch! 

Simone
Hey now! Voting is open until 7/18. We have plenty of time!

Offline LauraleeCee

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2018, 01:09:07 AM »
My too gentle pin attempt is unsuccessful. I suppose that should not surprise me. I land on my right side at Joanie's left shoulder and realize I have more work to do. I know this though - I'm not helping her up at this point! I roll to my knees and as she's is trying to rise, I grab her left arm in both hands. I jerk on that limb and settle to my butt, pulling her upper body between my open legs. I need to put some pressure on the old girl, wearing her down in the process, so I go for a side body scissor. If I get it locked, she is going to scream!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2018, 02:31:54 AM »
I escape from the pin and start to roll over, headed for the ropes. If I can get a lil breather I think I'll be alright - I'm feeling better now that the big impacts have passed. I get on my right side and start to reach for the ropes with my left hand when my arm is stopped and then yanked back behind me. I fall back onto LauraLee's right leg, struggling to get away but then that long left leg crosses my body and her ankles lock. Exasperation rises to a new level and the air in my lungs is squeezed out like water out of a twisted sponge. I feel my face redden and the ropes, close just a moment ago are now on the distant horizon. I shake my head slowly in denial, but the inability to breathe is very real. I let out a long groan, up to my ears so to speak in thighs!

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2018, 12:08:16 PM »
LauraLee EASILY! Shouldn't even be this close!

Offline LauraleeCee

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2018, 01:48:28 AM »
I get my legs around Big Joanie's waist and begin to squeeze. She seems to be fading so I pour it on! I work my legs hard and long and it's paying off in my matches. I give her thick middle a really big pulse with my long legs and she grunts, shakes her head and lies there taking it. I cannot see her face but it has to be showing incredible discomfort. Still, she is strangely quiet so I work intently on methodically crushing her. She really not fighting it which seems odd, so I try to adjust my grip on her body and make this hold more painful!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2018, 03:55:11 PM »
I prepare for a crushing body scissor and this one is good, but I've suffered worse! Perhaps it's inexperience, but she just can't seem to get it right. Still, I don't want to stay here. Patiently, I go to work, first getting my right arm between her leg and my belly. Slowly, gradually I work, first minimizing the pressure and then starting to move. Expending a lot of energy, I manage to twist my body to my left and push up to my knees, facing the lovely youngster with her on her back. She squeezes again, and I sink back to sitting on my legs, but I see an opening - a nice one! I push up with my legs to my knees and then without showing what I'm thinking, place my hands on her middle. It's then I curl my fingers into the flesh and apply a double ab claw, then leaning in to it for more effect. I lift my right hand and slap it back in, then the left, impacting the muscles along with clawing them. Suddenly, the pressure of the body scissor seems to fade!

Offline LauraleeCee

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2018, 04:36:16 PM »
I squeeze and I squeeze, expecting the older heavyweight to concede, but she just seems to hang in there. Then, to my surprise, she begins to fight back! She works skillfully to first minimize my power and then manages to change completely our positions. When she settles back to a seated position, I wait for  her signal but she rises and continues to defy my lock on her rotundness. When her hands first touch my stomach, they feel weak, like she again is going to signal, but when she curls her fingers into my tummy, I howl! My eyes slam shut, my jaw clenches and my head tips back on the canvas until the top rests on the mats. Then, for added effect, she slaps her hands into my abs over and over, working muscles I thought were strong, but she is bringing amazing distress. I am struggling to breathe with my ankles still locked but my legs are just resting on her big hips. I open my eyes, looking for the ropes but even my long arms cannot even get close!

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2018, 06:30:14 PM »
At the beginning, it looked as though Lauralee was going to run away with this match, much like Joanie did in ours a while back. But kudos to the senior wrestler for not simply rolling over.