News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

LauraLee Versus Big Momma Joanie

• 61 Replies

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
Re: LauraLee Versus Big Momma Joanie
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2018, 07:22:05 PM »
LauraLee responds exactly the way a hundred or more opponents have when I have applied this hold to their supposedly tough midsections. I work those muscles, kneading deeply into her belly, hoping to prevent her from breathing for a while. she doesn't seem to have any idea how to escape so I keep it applied for 30, 45, 60 seconds! Adding insult to injury, I let go, raise my hands and send a double ax handle right to her belly button, then resume the strength sapping claw hold! I wonder about her stamina and cardiovascular conditioning, thinking this could be her total downfall! I rise up on my knees and lean in to the hold, applying maximum pressure!

Offline LauraleeCee

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2018, 08:51:47 PM »
I whine and I moan, then whine some more. I am learning that no matter how hard you work out, there is nothing like real ring action. I have not had all that much and Joanie is exploiting my inexperience. I can't get to the ropes or even close and this claw hold is killing me! I can barely breathe and I am starting to sweat which I love to do but on my terms, not my opponent's. My legs slide off Joanie's body and I plant my soles on the canvas trying to push us toward the ropes but it's immediately obvious that won't work. Then it dawns on me - my legs are free - duh! I open my eyes to see the heavyweight putting her all into mangling my middle so I have an out or two. Head scissor? Maybe but I want her OFF me, so I pull my feet in, then shove them out with a snap, aiming for her chest or shoulders, hoping to send her to her back and off my prone frame.

Offline melodie

• God Member
  • Big Beautiful Melodie 5'7" 185 lbs.
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2018, 10:09:00 PM »
NEVER underestimate Joanie. She is Hall of Fame material and always finds a way to use her big body to get a win. Keep it up!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2018, 10:53:23 PM »
I'm bearing down intently on LauraLee's midriff when her big bare feet slam into my shoulders, upper arms and chest and I am knocked back hard! My ankles are pinned under me, my knees and quads being stretched and strained painfully - I'm no kid anymore! If she were to dive across me now, I'd be pinned! But she is on the canvas, struggling to breathe and looking like she won't be getting up right away. I manage to roll to my left side and get my legs out from underneath me and then get to all fours. I crawl to the ropes and use them to stand, seeing LL still down, but trying mightily to rise. Figuring she has three of four winds I do not want to let her rest. I move to her feet, grab her left ankle and roll her onto her back, than take both ankles and tuck them under my arms tightly against my broad sides. "Time for a ride baby girl!"

Offline LauraleeCee

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2018, 05:11:48 PM »
Finally I get Joanie off my belly, my legs doing the job. But even free, breathing is difficult and my abs hurt badly. "I can recover from this" I tell myself as I lie on my right side, not in a hurry to move. I start inching my way toward the ropes when Joanie gets my left ankle and rolls me onto my back. "She's up and moving already??" I ask silently, looking up and seeing her trap my ankles under her arms. She is an imposing figure standing over me. Then she says something about going for a ride, but all I can do is try to breathe, my arms crossed over my mangled tummy.

Offline EllenOH

« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2018, 06:36:26 PM »
What a great match! After seeing Joanie fight through Lauralee's initial attack, I have to believe she has enough to finish off the younger wrestler and now that Joanie's in control, Lauralee may get those wrestling lessons Joanie promised.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2018, 03:52:11 AM »
My young opponent is not putting up much of a fight, so I have the opportunity to really shake her up. With her ankles locked under my arms, I begin to spin counter clockwise. The first time around is a real struggle with her amazonian body dragging along the canvas but as I get going, her back lifts off the canvas and we start to gain speed in the giant swing! No one uses this anymore - except me!  :-) We're still picking up speed the third time around at the fourth I think I'm going as fast as I can, my feet pounding the canvas in a tight circle. We go around time # 5 and then once more for added measure, which is when I open my arms, release her ankles and like the hammer throw, I launch LauraLee across the ring! The momentum sends me around another time or two on my own, but finally I catch myself, dizzy, but able to think straight enough to start looking around to see where she landed.

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2018, 01:01:30 AM »
OMG !!!!!!!!    :o
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline LauraleeCee

« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2018, 01:12:00 AM »
no . . . nooo . . . Nooooooo . . . NOOOOOOO!! The big powerhouse promised me a ride and she wasn't kidding! I can barely breathe to begin with and then she gets me spinning like a top! ohhhhhHHHHHH! This is not going to end well! I close my eyes and still have my arms across my tummy as we go around and around and around and then I'm airborne! I fly briefly, then land hard and skid and roll until the ropes stop me. I open my eyes and I'm upside down, backwards - I don't know what position I'm in! I know this - I don't feel good. ohhhhhhhhh . . . my tummy hurts! I blink and try to focus as I'm tangled in a rope, unable to get my bearings. ohhhhhhh . . .

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2018, 02:11:30 AM »
I LOVE the giant swing! It's so rare yet effective. I gather myself and look at LL all in a heap and groaning and I know I have to take advantage. Taking one more good breath, I move to my foe, taking her hair and upper left arm and pulling her out of the ropes and to her knees. The look on her face is priceless! Just as she "helped" me up earlier, I do the same for her. It's a struggle to get the amazon up, but I coax her to her feet on legs that were iron a few minutes ago but now are rubbery. Setting her straight, I bend my knees and push my right arm between her legs, grasping that azz. I bend my knees and scoop her up, knowing I can't hold her up forever. I think about a slam but then think better of it. I press forward, plant my right foot on the canvas which sets my right knee and I drop her across it in a belly buster. There seems to be almost no resistance from her midriff - just give. The sound that comes out of her is simply beautiful! I rest her there for a moment and then shove her off to the canvas, a pile of 19 year old wrestler wannabe!

Offline melodie

• God Member
  • Big Beautiful Melodie 5'7" 185 lbs.
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2018, 06:47:14 AM »
Joanie has this one.....LauraLee is really good but.....Big Momma is sooooo hard to beat.

Offline LauraleeCee

« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2018, 01:18:46 AM »
The giant swing leaves me in a confused, dazed heap! I haven't even thought about what's next when Joanie comes to me and works me to my feet. Honestly, I'm in no hurry to get up even with help but she is very persuasive. The first real thought I have is that we are facing each other and the next is what the *(&*%&^&% am I going to do now as she lifts me briskly into her body. The ring starts to spin again but this time it's just a half a time around and then I'm dropping. The impact that follows is pretty indescribable. The pain, the scream, the inability to breathe and then the panic. I can't catch my breath. I don't know what to do. I curl up in the fetal position, just praying that I don't suffocate. I don't know what to do . . .

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2018, 01:37:58 AM »
This is when I could teach the youngster some painful lessons. I might even make her think about quitting, but nahhhhh . . . let's just finish the match. On my knees, I move to my opponent's back with her curled up in front of me. It takes some effort, but by her right arm I drag her and roll her to her back. Her eyes are close and she is definitely having trouble breathing, but I also don't get paid by the hour so I drop my weight across her, chest to chest and start to count. I wait, then call out "one!" I pause, at least a few seconds and then call out "two!" She is barely stirring beneath me. I could probably count to ten or twenty!

Offline LauraleeCee

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2018, 02:42:42 PM »
I really just want to lie there. Maybe I want to throw a tantrum, but I can't. When Joanie rolls me to my back, the only resistance is out of pain and fear. But I am too weak to resist. The big woman puts me on my back and covers me with her thick, curvy body and I am going nowhere. She waits and gives the first count, then waits again before giving the second. Some might think she's toying with me but I don't get that sense - she's just giving me every opportunity and being fair. But my opportunities have all been erased and after her second pause, I whisper "threee . . ." basically submitting to the pin. And yes, she could continue to count for a while, but this one is over. I lost to the better wrestler and learned from it. The painful truth - I need to get tougher - a lot tougher. I am getting in better shape, I feel strong, I think my skills are sound - but it's obvious I need to be able to come back after absorbing some punishment and in this match, I was not able to do so. Congratulations Joanie, but this rivalry has not been settled!

Offline LauraleeCee

« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2018, 02:44:02 PM »
Regarding my next poll match - perhaps we should make this a two out of three match and the next poll should be fall #2. Am I crazy for thinking that way??